[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well this a thing that exist. Has anyone on /tg/ ever played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1460846924602.jpg (77 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1460846924602.jpg
77 KB, 680x510
Well this a thing that exist. Has anyone on /tg/ ever played this or know anything about it?
>>
File: FusionFall_slider.jpg (69 KB, 670x358) Image search: [Google]
FusionFall_slider.jpg
69 KB, 670x358
>>46717725
>It's not /tg/ Fusionfall.
>We will never have a /tg/ Fusionfall.
>>
>>46717725
>No Megas

I will forever be the saddest of frogs.
>>
>>46717725

God tier:
- Samurai Jack
- Dexter's Lab

Pretty Good Tier:
- Adventure Time

Okay Tier:
- Regular Show

Fucking kill yourself tier:
- SU
- Card games
>>
>>46717725
>No EE&E or billy and Mandy
It's shit cap'n
>>
>>46717818
So very disappointed with this.

>free starter section is a lot of fun
>choose your own clothes, lots of options in how you dress, good selection of weapons
>lots of people running around fighting monsters
>interesting idea for a story
>can wander around and explore a bit
>decide why not, I could give it a try
>buy one of those cheap 3-month subscription cards at local supermarket
>get to the "real" world of the game

>empty
>hardly anyone playing
>hardly any monsters
>weapons and armor are not bought, but quest-found, meaning you always look a specific way unless you go back to a weaker outfit
>boring ass mini-dungeons for each boss
>3D MMO platforming sections

At least you could still run around quite a bit. I ended up getting Blossom's power suit outfit, then said fuck it and ran through some areas 30+ levels above my own just to find what Bubbles and Buttercup were doing. Then I just logged off and forgot about it. I didn't even play for a month.
>>
>>46717725
Was able to play it last night, uses the cerberus engine, so it's same gameplay/basic set up as the DC and LOTR deck building games.

It has a lot of party game elements, and I don't think it stands well against DC's version of the game. Not a lot of hand destruction, so it's hard to build a deck to fit your theme, weaknesses are handed out like candy, no duplicate cards.

As far as Cartoon network IP goes, my group just didn't know who or what Clarence was, and wished it was replaced with something more iconic like ppg, ed edd & eddy, ben 10, chowder, or something. Everything was pretty well represented, though Steven Universe was outdated, mostly covers Season 1, and didn't see a lot of Samurai Jack Cards that stood out.

It's alright to play with a group of friends, though it's made for a younger crowd, or possibly a drinking game.
>>
But..why did they pick Peri as villain for SU?
>>
>>46726672
It seems like it's based on SU season 1 only.
>>
>>46717925
>Pretty Good Tier:
>- Adventure Time
r u fuckin srs, m8
>>
>>46717925
This is a tier system I can get behind.
>>
>>46726707
True...it should be moved up to God Tier
>>
>>46726703
I suppose. I with they put pic of lapis there, that'd fuck with everyone big time until new season.
>>
>>46717925
Honestly, I'd bump Adventure Time and Dexter's Lab down one in their respective tiers. Samurai Jack is just that good that it shouldn't have to share a tier with anything else.
>>
>>46726794
Samurai Jack is a very one dimensional show so I think God Tier is a bit too giving
>>
>>46718285
CN rarely uses the Ed's for crossovers because they have to pay royalties to Danny Antonucci when their on merch.
>>
File: jack end.jpg (1 MB, 532x4000) Image search: [Google]
jack end.jpg
1 MB, 532x4000
>>
>>46730525
Link to more please.
>>
>>46732300
There no more, that was the ending of the final issue of the IDW Samurai Jack comic.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.