[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf Ninja Quest #79
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: Konohagakure.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Konohagakure.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:http://pastebin.com/ng7eKbdZ

>Previous threads:http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf%20Ninja%20Quest
>>
File: kon and hope.png (107 KB, 474x700) Image search: [Google]
kon and hope.png
107 KB, 474x700
>>46715637
Welcome back Laze, missed best quest, have OP 18 Kon
>>
Are we gonna confront Obitobi here?!
>>
File: Feral Kon.png (154 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
Feral Kon.png
154 KB, 900x630
I've had this one a while, but Kon's never really gone full mad so i'll post it now.
>>
>>46715637
I am positively throbbing in anticipation.
>>
You rush from the medical camp toward the battlefield as fast as you can. Given what Tsunade told you, there's no time to lose. Madara wasn't released with the rest of the Edo Tensei. The man that defeated all five Kage at once is still running amok as an immortal zombie, in addition to whatever support he still has left. You can't help but feel that it's as Tsunade said.

"We're going to need a miracle to get through this one." she told you. "It might just take everything we've got."

You don't know how much you can really contribute to a miracle, but nearly everyone you know is out there fighting for their lives, and you're not going to leave them hanging.

Very soon after leaving, you catch sight of a huge group heading in the direction of the camp. Lead by Jiraiya, it seems to be the majority of the alliance forces, though there are few you personally know. From what you can tell, it seems they are nearly all Genin. You also catch a glimpse of Iruka Sensei carrying his son, his expression the most worried you've ever seen him.

It's possible that you could quickly get an idea of what's going on at the battlefield right now by talking to someone, but it might not be worth losing time.

>A.Catch Lord Jiraiya, ask what the situation is like

>B.Talk to Iruka, get an idea of what's happened

>C.Keep moving, you can assess the battlefield yourself when you get there

>D.Other
>>
File: cousin.png (187 KB, 406x900) Image search: [Google]
cousin.png
187 KB, 406x900
Fan art of what Best Cousin could look like.
>>
>>46715783
>>
>>46715783
>C.Keep moving, you can assess the battlefield yourself when you get there
>Impact Style: Dynamic Entry!
>>
File: kon study combat.png (377 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kon study combat.png
377 KB, 1000x1000
>>46715783
>B.Talk to Iruka, get an idea of what's happened
Where's Naruto and B? With the 3 Tails down gotta protect the next VIP.

...next more fan art stuff, Kon Combat sketch/study shit. Always saw it as a chaotic swarm of limbs flowing around in a continuous motion, endlessly gaining momentum.
>>
File: forth war kon.png (98 KB, 630x900) Image search: [Google]
forth war kon.png
98 KB, 630x900
Kon in what I imagine our Fourth War outfit to be like and in the Fourth War Flak Jacket.
>>
>>46715783
>>B.Talk to Iruka, get an idea of what's happened
>>
>>46715783
>>C.Keep moving, you can assess the battlefield yourself when you get there
>>
>>46715783
>A
But on the way through hit up Iruka to.
>>
Just occurred to me that when/if we get to our "Boruto" movie unless we get the Three Tails Momoshiki would have no reason to come to The Leaf.... So we kinda need to get onto that.
>>
>>46715783
>C

Also loving the art. Good job drawfags.
>>
>>46716113
It's all one person anon, me. To much free time and I love the quest so with the two week back im backed up on art.
>>
>>46716061
>Metagaming

Just take it one decision at a time and see where the dice end up. That's the fun part about AU's.
>>
>>46716167
Not the guy you're responding to, but good job, anon. Your dedication to what you enjoy is admirable.
>>
>>46716194
cheers anon (I always viewed to more as creepy art stalker like)
>>
>>46715783
A.
>>
>>46715824
>>46715954
>>46716019

You catch Jiraiya as he's heading past and inquire about the battle ahead.

"All the Rain and Sound ninja have pulled out, and the Zetsu are practically eliminated as well." the Fifth tells you. "The only enemies left are far out of most of the army's league. A couple thousand skilled Chunin and Jonin will be just as effective with or without the support of these guys, so anyone who might just be in the way is getting pulled out. I'm not going to be the commander that kept them there just to die. Last I saw, the False Madara and Naruto were being held up, while most of the alliance is fighting Madara. Kon, I can't really fight in the state I'm in, unfortunately. So I'll have to depend on you. If you team up with everyone else, I know we'll find a way to win. Good luck."

Jiraiya keeps going, and you talk to Iruka briefly. You assure him that Anko is alright, much to his relief.

"That's good, at least." he sighs. "But I couldn't keep them from getting the Three Ta-, I mean, Isobu. They told me to use the chakra I had to keep Taiyaki alive, but I think in the end, it was only with Isobu's help I could. He's the one that decided to save my son, and I failed him. Please, Kon. We have to beat Madara. He already took part of the Nine Tails from the Fourth as well before he was released. You've become strong. I know you can help stop them here."

With a nod of assurance, you continue towards the battlefield. As you draw near, you sense out in Sage Mode, but feel something absolutely terrifying emerge. A strength unlike any you've ever sensed before. What it is, soon comes into view.

>Continued
>>
>>46715874
Looks sort of like Capoeira. I like it. That's perfect for a monkey sage.
>>
>>46716167
>>46716243
Dude that's even more impressive. Keep up the good work.
>>
File: Ten Tailed Beast.png (1 MB, 1913x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ten Tailed Beast.png
1 MB, 1913x1080
>>46716455

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Gx7XmHRrc

The Ten Tailed Beast. There's no doubt what this monstrous creature could be. You see Madara standing atop of it, looking down at most of the alliance.

In two other places, you see other battles. Kakashi Sensei, Guy, and Kiba seem to be facing the still masked False Madara, while in the distance, you can see Sasuke's Susanoo and the Eight Tails near some sort of giant orange fox shaped construct.

There is unfortunately only one of you. You can't help them all.

>A.Join the alliance, they need all the help they can get against the Ten Tails

>B.Help Kakashi Sensei and unmask the faker

>C.Join Sasuke in protecting B

>D.Other
>>
>>46716061
Hopefully we'll have some other reason for him to come to Konoha. He went after the strongest sources of chakra first, in the movie. If he's worked his way down to Isobu by the time he gets to us he'd be way too strong for us to deal with.
>>
>>46716524
Kill that fucker Uzumaki.
>>
>>46716524
>>A.Join the alliance, they need all the help they can get against the Ten Tails
Aim for it eyes.
>>
>>46716524
>>C.Join Sasuke in protecting B
I really, really wanna get involved in Kakashi's fight, but we gotta save B. Hopefully this way we can clear this bit up and then Cascade down to assist the others.
>>
>>46716524
>D. People might not know you're here yet. Move to an advantageous position and try to snipe the fuck out of Naruto or Fake Madara if the opening presents itself. You might only get one shot with Kongosho, so be careful.
>>
>>46716524
It's too tough to choose.
>>
>>46716579
not recommended anon, both are sensors so us charging it would alert them and they'd sense it coming, otherwise i'd totally agree with you.
>>
>>46716524
>A.Join the alliance, they need all the help they can get against the Ten Tails
People are probably gonna die if we don't help
>>
>>46716524
>D. Leap up to Maximum Height towards the Chakrazord. Use a steady release of impact chakra to aim/increase speed towards target. Hit him with all the force of an angry God. Capital G. Call it "True Impact Art: World-Humbling Strike."
>>
>>46716537
We ain't gonna kill him anon, Sasuke needs to have his "moment" with him and Hinata. But don't worry anon we gonna beat the shit outta him and the fox fucker crew. For now atleast we need him alive. Besides been raised by a madman and inducted since the age of 6 is working against him, plus he even got the reanimation's to be fighting not to kill so thats good to. Beat the shit outta him but don't kill him.
>>
>>46716524

Tough choice. We'd probably be most useful with the alliance and joining up with every single fire and wind user and blowing it up, but it's pretty pointless since it'll just regenerate. As much as I want to help Kakashi, I think with Kiba there he should be OK. Which just leaves us to not be allowed to murder Naruto, who will probably be a 10 paths sage now.
>>
>>46716669
I really want them to have their 'moment', and then just kill the fucker just like we did with Gato.
>>
>>46716669
just realized how true the "Fox Fucker Crew" thing is since Sui got the fuck outta dodge everyone left there is bending over for the fox cock.
>>
>>46716669
Why not? Naruto's the one who keeps forgiving villains instead of killing them like would be smart, and he's the one we're fighting. We have no reason not to kill him if given the chance. I can see us being railroaded into not getting that chance, but there's no reason we wouldn't take it if we got it.
>>
>>46716537
>>46716716
Remember, he's Asura's reincarnation. We need him to help seal Kaguya.
>>
>>46716739
Even Jugo bailed on him. It's just Hinata and Karin, now. All you have left are the worst girls, Naruto, and that's impressive because normally Hinata is one of the best girls. That's how much her association with you has degraded her, that she's legitimately worse than Sakura now.
>>
>>46716755
I think we should leave it to be Sasuke's call, For now spare him but that's largely because there's an alright chance he won't make it through the war...as much as a I want him too.

>>46716790
Our Sakura is a Taijutsu/regenerating master. Way better than Canon.
>>
>>46716779
Yeah.... nah. I'd rather not follow canon and deal with her in our own way, by blowing her up.
>>
>>46716823
But the cycle of hatred and the war of sons!
>>
>>46716823
my plan for the final moment is for Kon to kiss her to stun her, since we have no sexy Jutsu and we are all loosing our spaghetti over who to hook up with I think it'd be funny Kon sacrificing his first kiss to confuse the big bad.
>>
>>46716779
I see no evidence of that. I refuse to assume anything about Naruto's relation to Asura until such time as Hagoromo Ototsuki himself says it to be so. Right now all we know both in and out of character is that he's a huge threat to the entire world and needs to be stopped permanently. Maybe we'll find a way to do that without killing him, but he needs to be put down one way or another.
>>
>>46716863
So you don't want Obito and Naruto to be called the Coolest Guys?
>>
>>46716894
No lie, I lost my shit when I read that bit in canon
>>
File: Nine Tails Avatar.png (532 KB, 960x571) Image search: [Google]
Nine Tails Avatar.png
532 KB, 960x571
>>46716537
>>46716577
>>46716681

B and the Eight Tails need protecting. If they get taken, it's all over. You head in their direction.

As you approach, you see the former jinchuuriki strewn about, unconscious. Even Utakata is here. They don't look too injured, thankfully.

Looking toward the battle itself, you see the two chakra constructs clashing, Sasuke's Susanoo and Naruto's fox avatar. You also see the Eight Tails, fighting being bound down by some sort of chakra chains coming from Karin, who is also holing some kind of large fan. Most of the Eight Tails' efforts to fight back are being put down by Jugo. Both Him and Karin seem to be glowing with some kind of orange aura. You don't see Hinata anywhere.

>A.Attack Jugo, with him distracted, B can break free

>B.Attack Karin, try and get her to release those chains

>C.Join Sasuke and take down Naruto

>D.Other
>>
>>46716524
A.
>>
>>46716933
Ideally we'll kill her.
>>
>>46716933
>>
>>46716933
Gank the healer.
>>
>>46716933
>A.Attack Jugo, with him distracted, B can break free
>>B.Attack Karin, try and get her to release those chains
>Use a one hand seal for Heavenly lance at both of them. That way Hinata can't stop both.
>>
File: 1442845086540.gif (699 KB, 248x193) Image search: [Google]
1442845086540.gif
699 KB, 248x193
>>46716862
>yfw suddenly she slips tongue
>it just gets more complicated
>>
>>46716971
>Series ends with Kon insisting that Naruto and Sasuke have to call him "Grandpa", now.
>>
>>46716933
>>B.Attack Karin, try and get her to release those chains
Since we know a fairo bit about her i suggest we go to vaporize her, even with the fox cloak and been a sensor it won't be enough to save her. I'm not saying Ulti her, but im saying maybe come in like a wreaking ball and fucking nail the bitch right in the jaw.
>>
>>46716933
We need to save B and help Sasuke beat the Jinchurriki then stop Tobi along with clobbering the Juubi, WEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>46716933

Summon our Genjutsu monkeys. Naruto's too fucking stupid to dispel it, and it should confuse Jugo enough to help B, and gives us a great opportunity to land a killing blow on Karin.
>>
>>46717013
All without any powerups!
>>
>>46716953
>>46716959
>>46716963
>>46717004
>>46717013
>>46717021
You realize since we can make one handed seals we can hit both with a heavenly lance at once?
>>
>>46717032
Heavenly Lance is too slow. I don't remember a time where we were allowed to snipe anyone and actually kill them.
>>
>>46717032
No, we have to focus entirely on Karin, here. Normally she's a squishy healer, but right now she's protected by a Nine Tails chakra cloak, wielding a very powerful weapon that she has enough chakra to fuel, and has the sensor skills to see an attack coming. We can't treat her lightly.
>>
>>46717032
We can't 1 hand a Lance yet, not enough practice. Sorry anon I know it'd be bad ass but not today
>>
Just a question, would our Chakra cloak fuck up Hinata? I mean the entire point of the cloak is that it just it fucks up anyone who uses taijutsu on us, and that's all Byakugan users do.
>>
>>46716933
Wait, how is Naruto protecting Karin with a chakra cloak? I can excuse him somehow being able to subdue Kurama enough to use his power, but the chakra cloak is explicitly deadly if Kurama isn't letting it be used willingly. So what, did him somehow convince Kurama that "Hey, you know that thing you hate more than anything else in the entire universe? You should totally help us bring it back"? And don't you give me the excuse that Obito's helping him with the Sharingan, that can force Kurama to obey but it can't dampen his hatred, which is what makes his chakra toxic. So what's going on? How the hell did he secure Kurama's cooperation?
>>
>>46717105
depends I think, if she gets through it to touch our chakra points we are in trouble, however if her finger prods us feedback turns her fingers to mush...
>>
>>46717105
She's probably diversified her power set by now.
>>
>>46717148
Maybe he's got his own plan and is not really going along with Obito/Madara's one and since we have literally only briefly seen him twice we have no idea what it is?
>>
>>46717176
No he's stupid enough to believe that the Infinite tsukuyomi is a good idea. At least Nagato believed that he'd just have unstoppable power to control the world, not stupid dream-land.

He said as much when we confronted him in Orochi's base.
>>
>>46717176
He's sure doing a great job of looking like he's supporting Obito's plan, if that's the case. Going on and on about how people need to be put in the endless illusion for their own good, trying to seal the Tailed Beasts, violating the very souls of good men and women for the sake of his desires...if he's playing the long con here, then I am impressed by his dedication to the act.
>>
>>46717176
If Obito, who is literally Uchiha!Naruto can believe it; so can Naruto himself with the right influences.
>>
>>46716953
>>46716959
>>46716963
>>46716970
>>46717004
>>46717013

Karin is the one tying B down, so you go to take her out.

You make for her as fast as you can, planning to hit her hard enough to knock anyone out, but she turns to face you as you approach. She swings the fan, and a stream of fire travels your way. You're able to bound out of the way, but you can't get close enough to hit her like you planned. Every time you try, another swing of the fan sends an attack your way. It seems you can't make this as quick as you'd hope.

"Karin, let me help you!" Jugo yells, arm still locked with the Eight Tails'.

"Forget it, Jugo!" Karin replies. "If you take your eye off that guy, he'll slip out while I'm fighting. We need to keep him pinned down. I may not look it, but I can handle myself."

The girl faces you again. She seems to be exerting a lot of concentration to maintain those chains. It's probably very difficult to do so while distracted. If you could trip her up just a bit even, it might give B a chance to break free. You just have to be careful of continued attacks from that fan.

>A.Pummel her with long range attacks of your own

>B.Try attacking the chains themselves

>C.A good enough attack should give you an opportunity to close in and get her off guard

>D.Try talking to her to distract her (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
You know what really warms my heart in these threads? No matter how much we all argue and bicker, no matter how much we complain and squabble we are united in one thing, a thing that binds us as brothers.... Our hatred of Karin aka "Worst Girl".

Anyone reckon Artfags large tribute may help us?
>>
>>46717232
>"I was only pretending to be evil!"
>>
>>46717277
>B.Try attacking the chains themselves
Bee just needs one opportunity and he'll be free.
>>
>>46717277
>E. Make an Impact Barrier and charge through whatever bullshit fire attack she uses to punch her in the face. Same as with Orochimaru.
>>
>>46717277
>C.
>>
>>46717277
>>D.Try talking to her to distract her (Write-in)
So have you and Naruto got it on yet? Was Hinata involved too? (If this don't work nothing will and best of all it's IC knowledge.)
>C.A good enough attack should give you an opportunity to close in and get her off guard
Blast her with a pulse of Impact Chakra while she is flustered, charging and emiting a pulse requires no hand signs so when combined with her fluster should work. While she is stun locked upper cut her, then transfer to a roundhouse kick before moving in to close the distance again..
>>
>>46717277
Summon Feel no Evil, have him fuck up her sense of touch and make it impossible for her to properly wield the fan.
>>
>>46717277
B.
>>
>>46717277
>E.Other
Summon Enma.
Can we summon multiple monkeys?
If so also summon the three monkeys
>>
>>46717336
I was thinking that at first anon, but that thing is massive AoE she don't need to aim sadly.
>>
>>46717277
>E.Other

Actually use our Kyoketsu-shoge and use it's hook to take the fan away from her, then proceed to remove her head.
>>
>>46717277
Can we attack the ground/area around her? Force her to relocate or slip up, at which time we can pummel her.
>>
>>46717360
I'm deffo for using our weapon, charge it with impact chakra to remove her arm(s). Maybe not kill her or Naru may enrage.
>>
>>46717387
The chains come out of her body though don't they? Arm removal alone probably won't stop her.
>>
>>46717414
can't use jutsu or the fan though.
>>
>>46717277
Summon Enma in staff form and pound her with our long, extendible rod of justice. Also hit her with the staff.
>>
>>46717277
>A.Pummel her with long range attacks of your own
>D.Try talking to her to distract her (Write-in)
"So, you two finally fuck? Was he good? He must be, if you're willing to go through with this ridiculous plan. Seriously, I'm impressed you're still fighting when the entire world is against you. That has to be one impressive dick, to be worth all this hassle."
>>
Sorry about that guys, something came up that I had to deal with.

Anyway, I can barely even narrow this down. Let me try this one more time, hopefully this will work better.

>A.Attack Karin (However, but feel free to specify)

>B.Back off and summon

>C.Attack the chains

>D.Say something if desired (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46717718
>C.Attack the chains
Give be the chance to escape!
>>
>>46717718
>D.Say something if desired (Write-in)
So have you and Naruto got it on yet? Was Hinata involved too? (If this don't work nothing will and best of all it's IC knowledge.)
>>A.Attack Karin (However, but feel free to specify)
Blast a Pulse of Impact Chakra through both her and the ground which will also fuck her footing. then use our Wire/Blade to wrap around her fan hand and disarm or remove it. Pile onto her afterwards.
>>
>>46717718
Kyogetsu-shoge
>>
>>46717791
This pretty much so long as we ask her something vulgar to throw off her cool, the disarming thing is a definite and so if the Chakra pulse, so what if she can see it coming she can't do shit about it.
>>
>>46717840
We should just upright ask her if she is really on board with this Infinite Tsukuyomi bullshit.
>>
>>46717718
Charge through her jutsu with a barrier up.
>>
>>46717791
>>46717811
These it's all about upsetting her concentration and then fucking her up.

>>46717918
I concur blast through it and break her jaw.
>>
>>46717718
Nebula Sphere. She's been using fire instead of wind to counter our attacks, she might not know wind works. So if she tries to blast her way out, she burns too.
>>
>>46717791
>>46717811
>>46717918

You've got ways of getting through attacks, and once you're close, it'll be easy.

"So have you done it with Naruto yet?" you ask, hoping to distract her. "What about Hinata, was she involved?"

"W-what are you saying? No!" Karin stutters, her concentration straining. You can barely hear her mumble the next part. "And now that we finally got Hinata to go home, I just might have my shot."

While she speaks, you dash forward, projecting a barrier around you. She notices in time to swing her fan, but you manage to keep the barrier up and run through it, drawing your kyoketsu-shoge once you're close, and pulling the fan from her grasp.

Karin jumps backward to get away, but the damage is already done. You watch B throw the chains off and hurl Jugo in Karin's direction.

As he gets back to his feet, B grabs the fan that landed near him and hits you up.

"Thanks for the assist, homie." he says. "Those chains had me tied up good. A few more minutes and taken my beast they would."

"Still trying to rhyme even in this situation, huh?" your hear the Eight Tails say. "You just never change."

"I'm worried about Yugito and the others here." B adds. "They'll get flattened if the Ten Tails comes near. We should move 'em so we have nothing to fear. Not to mention those fighting that monster sure aren't in the clear."

Karin and Jugo seem to be backing off now that B is free, and Naruto and Sasuke have reached a lull in their battle as well. They seem to have seen what happened and might be getting ready to disengage.

>A.Say to keep fighting here

>B.Have B take the jinchuuriki and go

>C.All of you should leave and assist those fighting the Ten Tails

>D.Try talking to one of them (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46718304
>"And now that we finally got Hinata to go home, I just might have my shot."
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA We are so telling Naruto this.
>>
>>46718304
>>B.Have B take the jinchuuriki and go
B get them the hell outta here, stay safe and awesome. Once they are safe we need your help again.

>E
Head on over to Sasuke and Naruto let try Talk no Jutsu maybe we can head off together to fight Obito with Sensei.
>>
>>46718304
>E. Rondezvous with Sauce. Tell Naruto what we heard Karin say.
>>
>>46718304
>D.Try talking to one of them (Write-in)
Naruto

"So, where does the army of tortured souls play into your plan to end suffering? Let me guess, it was 'unfortunate, but necessary'. I bet you've excused a lot of terrible things with that logic. But hey, in a way it worked. You've united all the nations together under one banner for the first time in all of history, just to stop you. Great job! Tell me, do you feel like a hero yet?"
>>
>>46718304
>Go help Sauce man
>>
>>46718422
I'd rather talk shit about how false Madura couldn't even get it right with a single target, he'll probably leave a third of the world in the wrong illusion and somehow manage to replace another third with the version of them from their illusion like happened to us.
>>
>>46718469
That's also a good one.
>>
>>46718417

I'll back this one.

I wanna talk it out with Nalt, but I've got no idea what to say.

>>46718469
I'll back this too.
>>
>>46718381
>>46718417
>>46718422
>>46718426

B's got a point. You send him off with the other jinchuuriki, then tell him to stay safe.

Afterwards, you close in on Naruto and Sasuke's battle. Karin and Jugo do the same, closer to Naruto's side. You see Sasuke catch Naruto's eye and cast a genjutsu, but he's only stunned for a moment before moving again.

"Caught by a simple genjutsu like that?" a voice not belonging to Naruto comes from his mouth. "You're far too sloppy. Just because I'm lending you my power doesn't mean I should have to do everything for you."

"Right, sorry Kurama." Naruto answers, once again himself. "I'll try to be more careful."

You get closer, and as Naruto and Sasuke notice you, you speak up.

"So I heard Hinata went home?" you ask. "Karin said so."

"That's right." Naruto replies. "I've been telling her since we met at the Valley of the End, but she just wouldn't listen. Then Sasuke and her cousin, I think, come and start talking about how there are people back in the Leaf for her to connect to. How she can work hard and find a place and all that. Basically what I had been telling her all along. I mean, she still has a family and everything. She really should be with them. Anyway, they manged to convince her, and that's that. Good for her."

Naruto, along with Karin and Jugo, look like they're about to break for it any time. Now that B isn't here, they don't have much reason to stick around.

>A.Tell Sasuke to keep fighting and not let them go

>B.Say something (Write-in)

>C.Break off yourselves and head to help someone else

>D.Other
>>
>>46718713
>B. So where is she, then? Last we saw of her was when Pain showed up and me and my friend here kicked his ass. We all assumed she'd escaped with the others.
>>
>>46718713
ask sasuke if he needs help here. If not we have a fake madara to kill.
>>
>>46718713
>B.Say something (And yet you'd rather ruin that for everyone, by putting them to sleep forever.)
>>
>>46718772
...that's a very good question?
>>
>>46718713
Come on Naruto, look around, let this thing go. The Shinobi world has never been closer together, theres a damned maniac running around dropping meteorites, the Ten Tails is out and about. Are you trying to turn this world into hell so everyone has to flee to a dream?

Naruto come on? We don't need to run away to a false world, if we just work together we can fix this world, we can make this world better, don't turn your back on something just because it's not perfect straight away.

Naruto like what you just said about Hinata, stop this come back to the world and make it better, step out the dark and help us make this world a better place.

*offer hand*.

(im ready for anon hate but this is at least worth a shot to start with)
>>
>>46718863
holy shit the autism is strong in this one.
>>
>>46718772
>>46718858
She did, what he's talking about just happened a little bit ago
>>
>>46718713

>B. You don't sound very happy about it...
(unless he does and I can't translate text to talk)

>>46718772
I'll definitely back this. If Hinata came back, we should have heard something about it. Something's up here.
>>
>>46718713
"I don't understand. Why bother with that? All her family are right here on the battlefield. And if you win, they're never going to go back. So what are you planning?"
>>
>>46718863
>>46718853
These
>>
>>46718713
>B. What would be the point? I mean, wouldn't she still have her family in this 'Perfect World' you're making? What would be the point of anything? Nothing there would be real, and we'd all be incapable of doing anything about it. It'd take away our ability to WANT to do anything about it. If you want her to be with her family, and not just an illusion of her family, why do all this?
>>
>>46718713
"Her family are shinobi. They're all right here. So what did you really do with her?"
>>
>>46718877
>checked
do you have a better idea?
>>
>>46718304
First Samehada, now the Bashosen? B's gathering quite an arsenal, isn't he?
>>
>>46718713
No mercy. Fighting them is a more worthwhile use of our time than anything else we could do. We're not strong enough to do anything about the Ten Tails. We're probably not even strong enough to take out Naruto, really. But we can kill Karin and Jugo, and that will make him sad. It's our best shot at doing something that will actually matter to the fight.
>>
>>46718713
>>
>>46718877
So you think Naruto as a whole is autistic?
>>
>>46719207
Aside from some of the worldbuilding and lore? Yes.
>>
>>46719207
Not that anon, but the Irish would love to meet Naruto and study his potato powers.
>>
>>46719207
Do...do you not?
>>
>>46719230
...hang on so why are you here? Are you the Salty anon who despite saying he's gonna leave never does?
>>
>>46719253
Just a lurker here. I enjoy this quest and the Boruto one but I still totally think Naruto as a whole is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>46718853
>>46718959
>>46718983

You're a bit confused.

"What would be the point of that?" you ask. "Her family is out here on the battlefield, and if you succeed they're never going home. Wouldn't she have a family in the 'perfect world' you're making? So why do this? Why do any of this, it's not going to be real!"

Naruto's smile fades.

"I never wanted to drag her down with me in case I failed." he responds. "Really, this is something I should have been doing alone so no one else would get dragged down with me, but some people insist. Not that I'm not grateful, but in Hinata's case especially, she really shouldn't have thrown everything away like she did. I was afraid it was something she couldn't take back, so I'm relieved that they're willing to take her back. Now I don't have to worry about her. No matter what, she'll be okay."

"It might be too early to say that, Naruto." Jugo says. "If we're not careful, Madara will kill them all. We should really get over there and keep things in check until he gets the Eight Tails."

"Yeah." Naruto nods, before addressing you again. "That's assuming I fail, of course. With any luck, after this no one will ever have to suffer again. I've seen a lot of suffering, you know. A lot of kids Orochimaru picked up had been dealt a bad hand. No matter how much you try and connect with them, their hearts are too hurt. It's not something they can ever heal. Adults, too. A lot of my colleagues ended up like they did because they had suffered. I won't let it continue. I'm not going to go back to watching people suffer. In the Infinite Tsukuyomi, everyone can be happy. That's something that's just not possible in this world any other way."

In a flash, Naruto attacks the ground, causing debris to obscure your vision. The three of them run towards the Ten Tails, while you and Sasuke follow. You notice that you don't see Kakashi Sensei's battle going on anymore, so there's really no where else to go but to the Ten Tails.

>Continued
>>
>>46719253
I never said I dislike this quest. I just don't believe we as a collective need to act as autistic as the show was.
>>
>>46719237
I personally don't. There's some sort of developmental disorder going on, but it doesn't fit with autism.
>>
>>46719294
YOU WERE WORKING WITH THE PEOPLE WHO SCREWED THEM UP, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. There's no problem with human nature, other than that it produces people like you. You're the problem, here.
>>
>>46719297
fairo enough, my plan was to talk to naruto on his level, that is a potato so to speak, if your talking to someone you have to lower your words to their level... fortunately we didn't go any worse otherwise we'd only have screams and baby noises.
>>
>>46719337
I will quote from the wise word of a black space pirate weeabo
"I dont dattebayo,man."

So let it go. I am fine as long as we got his back like that alternate Naruto says
>>
File: Noah.jpg (432 KB, 2068x1828) Image search: [Google]
Noah.jpg
432 KB, 2068x1828
>>46719294
>I'm not going to go back to watching people suffer. In the Infinite Tsukuyomi, everyone can be happy. That's something that's just not possible in this world any other way."

Coward.
>>
>>46719471
>7
what?
>>
>>46719464
Yeah, you're right, I should calm down. So long as he doesn't get off free after this. He needs to be punished.
>>
>>46719496
He's projecting so hard with his issues with people being dealt a bad hand, he'd rather run away from reality and plunge the world into an illusion instead trying to make something better in reality. He's a coward.

Pic I posted was from another game that had a character act the exact same way.
>>
>>46719294

As you approach, you see the beast's head dragged down to the ground courtesy of Kankuro's chakra threads.

"Everyone shoot the eye!" he yells. "That's sure to be its weak point!"

Dozens of ninja all fire jutsu at once at the beast's eye, seeming to cause it extreme pain.

"You seem to be getting orders from somewhere else." Madara says. "Obviously, in a battle, you should take out the enemy's brain. So let's see how you deal with this."

Madara uses a Fire jutsu to free the Ten Tails' head, then it charges up a Tailed Beast Bomb, but fires it out into the sky rather than at the alliance.

"Oh no." Tenten says, looking at the direction of the bomb before disappearing.

"Damn it!" Naruto yells, punching Madara. "I told you not to do anything unnecessary!"

"You're the one starting to look unnecessary, boy." he replies. "You couldn't even capture the Eight Tails."

Tenten reappears once, twice, three times. She manages to get six people back before the bomb hits. You recognize Ao, Shikaku, and the Raikage's secretary. You notice Inoichi isn't among them.

"Six people..." she pants. "Is that really all I can manage? Is that as far as I can master this jutsu?"

Madara stares down at the alliance, a grin on his face.

"This can end anytime, if you merely submit." he says. The beast gets ready to attack again.

>A.Attack the beast

>B.Attack Madara

>C.Talk to someone (Specify)

>D.Other
>>
>>46719574
Oh. That makes sense. Thanks.
>>
Got some errands, back in a bit
>>
>>46719615
>>A.Attack the beast
Hit that eye with are best attack.
>>
>>46719615
>B.Attack Madara
Madara: "If we submit we're dead anyways. At least this way we go out spitting in your eye."
>>
>>46719644
>are
our*
>>
>>46719615
>>B.Attack Madara
Wait until he's busy doing something an tag him. He's the brain, he dies.
>>
>>46719615
>A.Attack the beast
Time to max nope the fuck out of this thing.
>>
>>46719615
>A. Try to get a Kongosho in its eye.
>>
>>46719615
>>C.Talk to someone (Specify)
If we submit we are all already dead, now tell you you hipocritial dick are you planning to join us all in this dream world? Because it looks to me this is all just a ploy to set the world up to be ruled by you. You have bad things happen to you so you decide to make a choice for everyone, thats not your right! Your just an egomaniac who can't deal with the fact that no one wants what you do, you want to live in a dream world off yourself but don't drag us all down with you you self righteous prick.

The world has said they don't want you or your plan so hurry up and die again alone, without support and take the old hatred of the world with you, your time is over
>>
>>46719615
>>D.Other

Can we finally summon Oozaru?
>>
>>46719615
Sasuke, Let's tag team that beast.
if Kiba is there, we can use team 7 combo
>>
>>46719615
>D. CALL UPON THE MIGHTY OOZARU!
>>
>>46719615

>>46719736
you anon....it is time.
>Summon Oozaru

>>46719728
Give this little speech while we are at it.
>>
>>46719574
And the stupid thing is that he didn't even have a bad hand. The worst that ever happened to him was that occasionally some people would give him mean looks. Meanwhile he had friends, he had a kindly grandfather, he had a secure home and plenty of food, he even had teachers who kept trying to reach him no matter how much he goofed off like an asshole and squandered his parents' sacrifice. And now, at the word of the madman who killed those parents, he's decided that the best way to fix it all is to kill everyone. Because that's what he's doing is, no matter how he tries to pretty it up. It's killing everyone. Even without the metaknowledge that the Shinju will actually suck the life out of the victims of the Infinite Tsukuyomi to make Zetsu, it doesn't take much reasoning skill to realize it's mass murder. You're stripping away all these peoples' free will, ending their existences as actors and reducing them to mere puppets dreaming an endless dream. That's death. Worse, actually, this setting takes place in a world where the afterlife objectively exists. He's trapping their souls outside the cycle of transmigration, so that they can never reach paradise.
>>
>>46719615
Oozaru, It's time.
>>
>>46719615
AWAKEN MY MIGHTY OOZARU
>>
Don't summon Oozaru. He's not strong enough to fight the Ten Tails, it will be suicide.
>>
>>46719615
>D.Other
Summon King Kon

>C
Yell at him he's a coward for choosing to run away from the world instead of trying to fix it, is he a child? Grow up accept reality for what it is and work to better it instead of crying and running away from the truth
>>
If sasuke got toad and we got oozaru, what will kiba summon?
>>
>>46719864
he is his own giant monster
>>
>>46719864
He won't. He already has his dog summons out. To get up to kaiju size he'll just merge together with all of them.
>>
>>46719843
sasuke is also here so he can help with his giant summon, besides when else we gonna do this?
>>
>>46719917
Well, I was going to say "when the Ten-Tails spawns an army of demons", because he'd be useful against them. But you know, it only spawned said demon army because of Naruto's interference, so I'm not sure we can count on that happening, here. It probably will, because Laze likes to put us through hell, but you never know.
>>
>>46719952
We also don't have hokage to form a barrier around it to lock up up and force it to do that
>>
>>46720015
A fair point, but there are many other things that shouldn't have turned out like in canon that still did, just to give us a hard time. So until proven wrong I'm assuming that we will in fact have to fight an army of demons.
>>
>>46720070
Oh dw anon I have no doubt we will. I'm genuninly curious as to how things are gonna go one our end. We have Snake Nerd waking up at some point with a change of heart so he may do something, we have Orochimaru in camp...maybe our people will have wood powers instead of nine tails chakra. But when it comes to Madara himself i'm at a loss at the moment. Im sure something will become clear in time but for now i'm lost. I really hope we ger Isobu back though kid needs his pet turtle back.
>>
File: First and Second Hokage.jpg (28 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
First and Second Hokage.jpg
28 KB, 853x480
>>46719736
>>46719748
>>46719773
>>46719782
>>46719826
>>46719853

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D86itLlFeTs

It's now or never. You step forward and gather all of your chakra.

"If we submit to you, we're as good as dead." you say. "Plus, do you plan on joining everyone in this dream world? It sounds like you just want to rule everything. You don't have the right to decide what happens to everyone! You're just an egomaniac! If you want to dream, go do it alone and don't drag everyone down with you! Summoning Jutsu!"

An enormous puff of smoke appears, as you rise up higher and higher. By the time you stop, you're at half the height of the Ten Tails. Atop a gigantic ape.

"So this is the first thing I'm summoned to fight in over a century." Oozaru chuckles. "You're alright, kid. I guess I'm in for the fight of my life. Well, you just take a load off. You're probably too tired to move."

He's right, you are about to collapse from expending all that chakra. Oozaru grabs you between his fingers and sets you down a bit away, where you can rest.

"Alright monster, let's see what you can do!" the giant monkey roars. He starts wrestling with the beast, knocking it a bit off balance. But that surely won't be enough.

"This is a good start, but I don't know if it's the miracle we needed." one ninja says.

"Did someone order a miracle?" you hear a jovial voice laugh from behind the army.

You don't recognize it, you've never heard it before. But somehow it fills you with relief. You turn to see two familiar faces. The First and Second Hokage.

"Sorry about leaving you all alone." the Second says. "Once the Edo Tensei was released, I knew I'd have to retrieve my idiot brother."

>A.Say something (Write-in)

>B.Give directions (Write-in)

>C.Just wait and recover your strength

>D.Other
>>
>>46720229
Meditate.
We need as much energy as we can get.
>>
>>46720229
"Lord First, do you think you can manage one of your infamous Senju Kannons? I think a thousand arms might just be enough to wrestle this thing down. And then, Lord Second, you were THE master of the sealing arts. Once we get it down can you keep it there?"
>>
>>46720229
>>A.Say something (Write-in)
Oh great i've lost my mind. Hello lords first and second.

My lords I managed to keep the Eight Tails from been captured but for now I don't think you need me to point you towards *point to the Ten Tail* that.

Get ready to enter Impact Sage mode. Maybe chat with the Hokage, did we do good?
>>
>>46720229
Meditate and then go fuse with Oozaru. We get to ride on his back!

I'm sure the big guy can handle our impact bloodline better then Sarujizo. Oozaru using say...a Nebula Sphere on the Ten Tails?
>>
>>46720229
>A. Nah, don't worry 'bout it. I think I can poke its eye out, maybe, but I'm gonna need a breather first.
>>
>>46720229
>>A.Say something (Write-in)
About time something went our way. It is an honor Lord Hokages. I would kneel, but right now I am pretty sure I'd fall over instead. The tentails has all but the eight tails in it.
>>
>>46720317
And half of the nine tails. God, I hope that the other half gets absorbed, though. Sure, it would make things harder for us. But it would be such delightful karma.
>>
>>46720296
anon... we have more important things to do, besides Sauske has gotta wrap him in his Chakra zord while we swing Kiba/Kaiju around like some weird multi headed snarling mace
>>
>>46720352
But...I wanna mix chakrazord with impact oozaru....
>>
Guys

>Sarujizo + us gather Nature Chakra
>We do the Impact nature transformation
>Make a green Impact Cloak for Oozaru
>We have our motherfucking Chakra Zord
>>
>>46720383
can't fuse with anything and use impact chakra...unless you mean stand on his head or shoulder and do it.
>>
>>46720436
Actually we can. Just not for long.
>>
Can the Fuse Anons please just let it go, we can't use most of our techniques and it at the same time. Lets just accept it move on and not fill the thread with bitching from either side like last time.
>>
>>46720460
Can we shape a Kongosho using Oozaru's Fukhueg levels of Chakra?
>>
>>46720486
Nah.
>>
>>46720251
>>46720293
>>46720302
>>46720317

They are obviously Edo Tensei, but they seem to be like Madara, moving of their own accord. Still, you never expected to meet the First and Second Hokage.

"It's an honor, Lord First, Lord Second." you say, still wobbly. "The Ten Tails has all but the Eight Tails within it now. I'd help, but I need to rest for a bit."

"Don't worry about it." the Second replies. "That ape there will provide us with quite a bit of support. Now if I can just get an assistant..."

The Second turns to Tenten.

"You. Tenten, was it?" he addresses her. Tenten shoots straight up.

"Yes, sir!" she replies.

"You're with me." the Second tells her. "We need to sync our seals, then I need you to help me set something up. I hope you're able to keep up with me."

"Of course, sir!" Tenten salutes. The two of them do some sort of seals before taking off.

Meanwhile, Madara has a comment of his own.

"HASHIRAMAAA!" he yells. "It's been too long! I've been waiting for a fight like this! Nine Tails boy! This is your last chance. While I'm having my fun, you go get the Eight Tails, or I'll wipe out everyone in the Ten Tails' way once I return."

"I think Tobirama and your alliance can handle the Ten Tails if it isn't getting orders from anyone." the First says. "So I will keep Madara occupied."

The two rivals jump away and head to another area, while you see Naruto jump off in another direction.

"He's not going anywhere!" Sasuke yells, lunging after him. "Kiba, on me! Kon is too tired from summoning!"

Kiba follows, and the two of them take off. As the Ten Tails wrestles with Oozaru, you start to meditate, hoping to recover your chakra as quickly as you can. It might be a few minutes, at least. While you've slowed down just a bit, you start to wonder about some of your allies. You have time to look for them while you meditate and see how they're doing.

>A.Look to see how someone is doing (Specify)

>B.Don't bother, focus only on meditation

>C.Other
>>
Also breaking for dinner, back in a while
>>
>>46720751
>B.Don't bother, focus only on meditation
>>
>>46720751
B. He's mission critical, here.
>>
>>46720751
Watch B, but keep up meditation.
>>
>>46720751
>>A.Look to see how someone is doing (Specify)
B, Sauce and Kiba,
>>
>>46720751
>>B.Don't bother, focus only on meditation
>>
What's happening with Kakashi, Gai, and Not!Madara.
>>
>>46720751
Kiba and Sauce. Lets see just what they're doing.
>>
>>46720913
All you know is that you didn't see them or sense them. Except Guy, he's here.
>>
>>46720964
So probably off having a fight/reunion in Kamui, then. That could be good for us, actually. Because Kakashi was there for finding out Isobu's story. And so if they are talking, "Why would you work with the man who killed Rin?" is almost certainly going to be asked.
>>
>>46721007
Yeah i here ya hopfuly that plot hook gets used, it is a game changer.

I also really hope it makes a difrance and we are able to talk no jutsu Naruto into submission
>>
>>46721143
I dunno man, Naruto seems really stupid here. We can try but it's mostly going to be a 'You are a fucking idiot and here is why' conversation.
>>
I wonder how diffrent this auest would have gone if Kon became the host of the Three Tails.
>>
>>46721204
Well, the ruling here is that if you do it past early childhood it fucks up your chakra control really hard, so we'd probably be more or less worthless in a fight. All our best techniques are based on good chakra control.
>>
>>46715708

Beautiful
>>
>>46720792
>>46720815
>>46720833
>>46720951

As you meditate, you take a look in Sasuke and Kiba's direction. They are currently fighting Naruto, Karin and Jugo, pushing them farther and farther away from the Ten Tails and the alliance. And away from B.

After taking the other jinchuuriki to safety, B has returned to help fight the Ten Tails. He's currently in his Eight Tails form, helping Oozaru wrestle the beast. The beast eventually gets very agitated, and starts firing wooden spikes from its hand, threatening to impale everyone in the alliance. B and Oozaru try to keep its aim off, but the beast is strong. You see Kankuro using his chakra threads to move ninja out of the way, while Kurotsuchi and some other ninja try to use ninjutsu to destroy the spikes before they hit anyone. You see Hiashi, Hinata, and Neji blasting spikes away from other ninja with the Air Palm. Neji even gets one that was coming for you.

You turn to thank him, but see another one headed right in his direction.

"Neji, watch out!" you go to warn him.

You can see Neji smirk as he turns to face the spike, and it passes harmlessly through his torso and hits the ground.

"This is quite a nice jutsu I was gifted." he says. "A great addition to my repertoire, to be sure."

All the alliance's ninja are working together to prevent any casualties they can, and they're doing it quite well.

You see C and another group of ninja about to be impaled, but a burst of lava burns the spike away. The Mizukage lands in front of them.

"Careful, darling." she chuckles. "Don't want you to lose those gorgeous looks."

The Raikage and Tsuchikage are not far behind.

"Unfortunately, the Hokage and Kazekage cannot join us." Onoki notes. "But the three of us are recovered and ready to continue fighting!"

They get to work stopping the Ten Tails' attacks, and soon enough, the hail of wooden spikes stops.

From every direction, beams of light move in and bind the Ten Tails, pushing it against the ground.

>Continued
>>
>>46721444
>Neji got the Flying Water God technique

Well shit, guys.
>>
>>46721480
And he already figured it out. Holy shit, Neji. Badass.
>>
>>46721500
>>46721480
>>46721444
Sorry Konohamaru, you'll have to wait a little longer. Neji for Hokage. That guy is a fucking badass.
>>
And meanwhile we haven't even read the instructions for the Flying Wind God, let alone mastered it well enough to use in combat.
>>
>>46721548
Not much downtime to be able to test it out. Didn't we get left with the seal for it tho and nothing else?
>>
>>46721654
Pretty much. But what downtime has Neji had? It can't have been much longer than we had. Neji's just that awesome, I guess.
>>
>>46721548
>>46721654
>>46721669

Isn't this technically downtime, kinda sorta?
>>
>>46721689
Good point. Let's read the seals Mom left for us while we're waiting for our chakra to recharge.
>>
>>46721669
Might have practiced it during our time at monkey mountain. Also Neji is just pure beast mode

>>46721689
I guess.
>>
File: Sannin.png (6 MB, 1365x2000) Image search: [Google]
Sannin.png
6 MB, 1365x2000
>>46721444

This must be the work of the Second and Tenten. The Ten Tails writhes, trying to break free, but to no avail. Then, you start to see figures emerge from the Ten Tails' body.

They are each far larger than any person, and a whole army of them runs straight toward the alliance. B and Oozaru stop a few, but there's too many. That's when you hear three familiar voices in unison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrA7KMbpGvk

"Summoning Jutsu!"

Behind the alliance, a giant toad, slug, and snake appear in three puffs of smoke. Atop them are Lady Tsunade, Lord Jiraiya, and Orochimaru. You see that Lord Jiraiya even has two arms again.

"The Legendary Sannin, fighting together once more." Jiraiya notes. "Never thought I'd see the day."

"Well, I tend not to do things I've done before." Orochimaru adds. "But there may always be something new to learn if you take it on with a new perspective."

The Sannin and their summons dive for the opposing army, and you see the ground near some other enemies come to life and impale them. It seems Kabuto is also here.

You quickly finish gathering your chakra and enter Impact Sage Mode. You're not going to be left out.

The tide in this war has turned, and this is exactly the push you needed. You assure yourself. It all ends here.

>End of Chapter 79

I know it was a bit slow, sorry. Next thread tomorrow.

Twitter is @LazeQM
>>
>>46721705
No, Neji just learned it like an hour or two ago. He got it just now in the fight with our mom's teammate.
>>
>>46721715
Thanks for running, Laze. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>46721715
>It seems Kabuto is also here.
Best Snek?
>>
so I gotta question

Whats to stop Zetsu from using the cells inside of Itachi (used to save his life by orochimaru) to take him over/use him as a host for bunny girl?
>>
>>46721725
Neji is just beast then, too good for words.

>>46721715
Nice to have you back Laze, cool thread.
>>
>>46721750
Presumably Orochimaru's altered them sufficiently. And he wouldn't use Itachi to resurrect Kaguya, anyway, Itachi doesn't have the Ten Tails in him. It's Madara or bust.
>>
>>46721715
wow...it's really hitting the fan out there

Ok

What do the First and Second know about Kon? Any impressions yet?

We all know Kakashi and Obito are having their moment, but hows that going? Has the info from the Three Tails helped?

Rasa got his arms back, but still out? not that i blame him

Hows Itachi looking?

Kabuto miss us when he didn't find us when he woke up?

What does our giant monkey think of us? good enough reason to summon him etc?

Thanks again for running Laze see ya tomorrow
>>
>>46721772
Hm...

So there basically just big ol' hunks of magic stem cells then?
>>
>>46721715
Man was never meant to reach this level of hype.

Holy fucking shitballs. We've got the three Sannin. Their summons. Tenten, working with the Second Hokage, HASHIRAMAAAA fighting Merdara. Fucking Oozaru, wrestling the ten-tails. Kiba and the Sauce tag-teaming it against the Naruzord. Fuck, even Kabuto's here.

HOLY SHIT THE TEN TAILS IS GETTING ABSOLUTELY REKT
>>
>>46721715
There's no real way to learn Flying Wind God on the...fly during this clusterfuck is there?
>>
>>46721805
Honestly, I doubt it. There's no way we're getting out of this without having to fight a Ten-Tails Jinchuriki.
>>
>>46721749
Indeed

>>46721798
They don't know much, but they saw you summon Oozaru, so they know you must be quite strong. You seem like a dependable guy

That is going in a very interesting direction that you will find out about later. But yes

He doesn't have new ones quite yet, they rushed Jiraiya's so he could join the fight

He's stable

A bit

Oh yeah. He's having a great time

>>46721804
That they are

>>46721838
Don't worry, I've got a failsafe prepared for you guys
>>
>>46722192
Be honest, now. Was Obito REALLY prepared for this level of bullshit Alliance things being thrown at his precious Tentails before they even got B?
>>
>>46722361
Not remotely. But there are a few things Obito wasn't prepared for
>>
>>46722384
>on a scale of 1-10 how badly have we Money wrenched Madara's, Obito's, and Naruto's plans?
>>
>>46722384
So, barring intervention from pervy bunny goddess things or the moon eating everyone, are we essentially done here?
>>
>>46722413
Like a 6, they can get back on track, they just need a chance to readjust

>>46722421
There's one player that almost none of you have accounted for
>>
>>46722456
...Hinata?
>>
>>46722467
No
>>
>>46722520
Sai? Konohamaru? Guy?
>>
>>46722579
No. I'll give you a hint, he's a bit of a dark horse
>>
>>46722607
black zetsu?
>>
>>46722646
That's the one. You guys haven't seen hide nor hair of him at any point, I believe
>>
>>46722710
I hate unknown unkowns
>>
>>46722710
Isn't he covered under that post asking you if we were mostly done, though? Black Zetsu is what would cause "intervention from pervy bunny goddess things or the moon eating everyone". Is there something else he has planned?
>>
>>46722774
I guess so. I'm just saying you guys have no idea what he's up to
>>
>>46722710
>wonders what Black Zetsu even is
>Googlefu go!
>literally fucking bunny goddess
FUCK

EVERYTHING
>>
>>46722798
Okay, in character, sure. But that's not the same as none of us having accounted for him. Kon doesn't know about Kaguya in character, either, but we're metagaming plans about her. I think we're being perfectly on the ball here.
>>
>>46722824
Well, I mean out of character too. Not talking about in the future, it's just that you pretty much know where every single character is right now and what they're doing save one

Just don't want you guys to be too surprised

Oh who am I kidding? I do
>>
>>46722940
Truly, you are a QM inspired by DM delights.
>>
>>46722940
And I'm just saying, it's not like we've forgotten about him. We're not asking about him because it goes without saying that Black Zetsu will pop up out of nowhere to fuck us over. That's just who he is, why waste time asking about it?
>>
Also, I know I've mentioned my plans for my next quest being a PMD one, but among my several other quest ideas, I really wanted to try and run one of my slightly more original ideas, so I was thinking of running two at once after we finish this one up

Now my question is, would anyone even read it given that it would have pretty much no brand recognition and be running purely on my own writing's "merit"?
>>
>>46723092
I would if I saw it. Since you made a name for yourself.
>>
>>46723092
I'd be interested in it because of you running this and then moving to it and PMD, but my continued reading depends on what the original idea is and my first impressions (the latter of which is already good because again, you're running it, Laze).
>>
>>46723092
You'll have some of your fanbase at least give a shot, but once they do your new quest has to keep them there.
>>
>>46723151
Well, think of it as being a medieval mecha pilot

The idea was that in the setting, they could make giant suits of armor, and through one of the limited uses of magic in the setting, the person inside it can control it

I admit it was partially inspired by Code Geass, but the stuff I'll be using is mostly my own ideas
>>
>>46723233
So it's like golem Knight quest?
>>
>>46723264
Fuck, did someone already have that idea? Oh well, hasn't stopped me before
>>
>>46723297
Look up Golem Knight Quest by Warlord on sup/tg/ It's pretty good. Might give you ideas.
>>
>>46723264
>>46723351
hows that been like anyway, it's been on my to read list for a bit now
>>
>>46723351
Yeah, I took a look, what immediately hit me is that it seems more high fantasy, while my idea was more sci-fi like. I really think I can get a unique atmosphere for it, so I'm planning on trying it regardless
>>
>>46723377
It's pretty good. The world is living, things change, and the mc is pretty unique.

>>46723388
It is. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>46723233
>>46723388
And thus, my interest is piqued.
>>
>>46723441
>>46723451
Well cool, glad to know some people will check it out. It's still likely a couple months out at the very least though, so there's some time
>>
>>46723512
btw BZ is going to get that spare Rinnegan aint he and if not that he is looking around for someone weak enough to possess and puppet...say a hokage whom is now missing an eye and laying in a stable but fucked up state....
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.