[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are a wealthy noble in Tamriel (you pick what race and land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
You are a wealthy noble in Tamriel (you pick what race and land you hail from). Your daughter has come of age and it is time to arrange to have her married off. Whom do you pick to be her suitor and why?

A) A nord Jarl from Skyrim.
B) A high-ranking Imperial politician from Cyrodiil.
C) A wealthy Khajiit caravan owner from Elsweyr.
D) A mighty Redguard general from Hammerfell.
E) A powerful Breton archwizard from High Rock.
F) One of the strongest Orc warriors who is chief of his own village in High Rock.
G) A high-ranking Dominion Altmer (high elf) bureaucrat from the Summerset Isles.
H) A Bosmer (Wood Elf) ranger from Valenwood known to be among the best at his craft.
I) You allow your daughter to follow her heart and marry whomever she chooses. Which turns out to be a humble Argonian farmer from Black Marsh who owns one of the largest farms in that area.
>>
>>46713136
>G) A high-ranking Dominion Altmer (high elf) bureaucrat from the Summerset Isles.
It's the only way. Plus, you'll get leeway with the Dominion.
And sell their secrets.
>>
Quest in the thread title.
>>
>>46713400
I don't think its a quest, its more of just a oddly formulated question. we'll know for sure if he posts another, follow up decision
>>
>>46713136
>A nord Jarl from Skyrim.
There really is no other acceptable choice. A Nord Jarl is not only a highly respected individual in an often hereditary position (meaning your grandsons will be Jarls), but secure in their status as Nords don't often usurp Jarls or assassinate them.

>A high-ranking Imperial politician from Cyrodiil.

Next best choice, but given Imperial politics he and your daughter may turn up in a ditch with daggers in their backs.
>>
>>46713136
>decide to be argonian
>read rest of question
>G) lands me a happy family and decent DOSH
>remain close to Hist
>that was easy
>>
>>46713436
Nah it's not a quest. Whatever anyone picks I'm not going to tell them the result of their decision. Just something to discuss and share with other people who like Elder Scrolls.

It will be fun to discuss the possible results of each other's decisions, and then call each other faggots for allowing their daughter to marry a (insert racial epithet here).
>>
>>46713507
And that's what I get for not proofreading. Meant >I)
>>
File: alt.jpg (421 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
alt.jpg
421 KB, 1600x900
>>46713136
I am a High Elf. I have my daughter marry her brother. Because we must preserve the superior bloodline of the Altmer master race.
>>
>>46715254
Anon, please. There's plenty of pureblood Altmer to pick from.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>46713136
>I always play Dark Elf.
>My daughter wants to marry an Argonian
>>
>>46713136
Breton Archwizard so he will open up his alchemy reagent supplies to the local mages guild so i can curry favor with the head of that branch so he will support my bid for consulship
>>
>>46715466
I know, but neither of them realize it, and when you reach your five hundredth you realize that even horrible trauma can become a great joke after a couple centuries. One might call it high-humor, because only elves can really appreciate it
>>
File: chocoelf.jpg (70 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chocoelf.jpg
70 KB, 1024x768
>>46713136
>Be Dunmer
>No dark elf husbando option
>Even the Argonian can get lucky

We is oppressed T_T
>>
>>46713136
>Dunmer
I see no noble Dunmeri suitors, so clearly she has no value to me. I trade her to Telvanni researchers for some scrib jerky and a tiny plush of Lord Vivec.
>>
File: Divayth Fyr.jpg (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Divayth Fyr.jpg
96 KB, 400x400
>>46713136
The only right choice here is Telvanni Arch-Wizard.
>>
>>46713136
>Argonian noble Necromancer/Shadowscale
>Daughter marries humble, hardworking farmer
>Two children hatch under the Shadow
And so my duty as Grandfather and Teacher begins again.
>>
>>46713136
>always play Breton

Clearly my own kind cannot be trusted with my daughter. The Nords have their problems, but they're an honest people - which is more than I can say for the would-be-usurper of my Kingdom Of A New Hill.
>>
>>46713400
>Quest in the thread title.
Guess not even dubs can make up for your utter stupidity huh?
>>
File: nord.jpg (368 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
nord.jpg
368 KB, 1680x1050
>>46713136
>Be blond-haired, blue-eyed nord
>Arrange for daughter to marry another Nord so she can bear me many fair-skinned babies
>She will inevitably run off with a Redguard
>Because she craves their BBC Big Beautiful Curved (sword)
>Curse the Imperials
>The StormFrontCloaks were right!
>>
File: Skyrim Hadvar.png (274 KB, 328x439) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim Hadvar.png
274 KB, 328x439
>>46722985
>tfw No Hadvar husband
>>
>>46713136
Dunmer
None of the choices are acceptable because I would never allow my kin to further Molag Bal's schemes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.