[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: imuge.jpg (332 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
imuge.jpg
332 KB, 1024x768
People That Don't Bother to Make New Threads Don't Get to Choose the Edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index
>>
File: download.jpg (112 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
112 KB, 500x677
>>
>new legion of the damned set costs exactly as much ass all the separate sets combined
what's the point ?
>>
File: 1429307259829.png (39 KB, 626x551) Image search: [Google]
1429307259829.png
39 KB, 626x551
>Orks are a melee race!
>I2
>>
>the shitty new knight box only comes with 1 minigun
kek fuck gw
>>
File: 1455294053441.jpg (274 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
1455294053441.jpg
274 KB, 677x995
>>46708818
Less package.
>>
>>46708793

So is it inherently heretical to take two of the same arm weapon?
>>
>>46708842
Apparently. Maybe that was what caused the Litany to go rogue in the first place.
>>
>>46708842
yes. stupid loyalist nerds have to play by the 1 minigun rule.

dont blame me, blame your corpse king :^)
>>
>This time a voice sounded from the building in reply. ‘Magneric! So high must I be in your regard, that you chase me for a thousand years and more, into the teeth of the greatest ork Waaagh! since Ullanor!’

>‘Kalkator!’ boomed the Dreadnought. His pneumatics hissed, and the great block of his right shoulder shifted, lifting his assault cannon high. The barrels spun once, and halted. Magneric’s targeting array danced over the ruin, picking out the Iron Warriors in green outlines. Kalkator was not among them.

>‘You are looking well. Iron without suits you.’

>‘I am unmoved by your mockery,’ boomed Magneric. ‘Come out so that I might kill you!’

>Other Black Templars gathered on the dune, kneeling down to take cover behind its ridge. Ralstan directed some of his warriors to fan out to the left and right to surround the building. They were respectfully silent. Kalkator and Magneric were veterans of the Heresy war. To hear them speak was to hear echoes of that awful conflict.

>‘I ask for parley!’ shouted Kalkator.

>‘You shall have none!’ roared Magneric. ‘I bring only the mercy of death, not a desire to speak.’

>‘Then let me rephrase my offer,’ said Kalkator. ‘Three lascannons are pointed at your sarcophagus. If you refuse parley, or if you accept it and attempt to kill me, then I will have them open fire and burn whatever sorry scrap of flesh still exists within that machine.’

>Silence fell. Evening was coming. The sinking sun, invisible behind its shroud of dust, pushed Magneric’s shadow out so that it fell upon Kalkator’s redoubt, grey and inflated in the scattered light.

>‘Our auspexes detect a massive concentration of orks coming towards our position,’ said Kalkator. ‘Thousands. You are merely seventy-three warriors. You cannot hold them. I am quite content to sit here and watch them butcher you. But there is another way.’
>>
>>46708824
ebay, though i wonder if hades autocannons are the same size as the knight minigun
>>
>>46708872
>‘My lord, he is correct,’ said Castellan Ralstan. ‘As Ericus informed us, orks are landing in number to the west. What are your orders?’

>‘Do you hear them coming?’ goaded Kalkator.

>‘My lord!’ said Ralstan.

>Magneric roared. ‘Very well! Parley!’

>‘Swear upon your honour you will not harm me,’ said Kalkator.

>‘My acceptance of your truce is my bond! An oath is not required,’ bellowed Magneric indignantly.

>‘Nevertheless, say it,’ said Kalkator.

>‘You have my word,’ said Magneric proudly.

>Kalkator emerged on the roof of the building, standing up from whatever hiding place he had been skulking in. ‘Then let us talk,’ he said.

Black Templar and Iron Warriors allying against the Orks!

What do you think of this, /tg/?
>>
>>46708877
>ebay
oh boy, im sure the $50 mark up for 1 minigun is going be real fun :^)

thanks gw
>>
>>46708898
good thing its not canon
>>
File: 1457062923610.gif (2 MB, 180x120) Image search: [Google]
1457062923610.gif
2 MB, 180x120
>>46708898
>Allying with traitor double heretics
>>
>>46708917
Sorry, anon. It's canon. You have to deal with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 527x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 527x429
>>46708793
And then he found a new calling.
>>
Has anyone got a Knight from Z? I want to know how his big plastic kits are.
Sounds like it would be a big risk of warping.

They are a good £40 cheaper then buying a GW one.
>>
File: swamp_decimator.jpg (157 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
swamp_decimator.jpg
157 KB, 384x512
>>46708842
Yes.

Double pistol CSMs when? There was one in the Ultramarines movie. It's canon, we want them.
>>
File: Contemptor-Mortis_Pattern_Dred.jpg (16 KB, 270x268) Image search: [Google]
Contemptor-Mortis_Pattern_Dred.jpg
16 KB, 270x268
>>46708856
What about Contemptors?
>>
>>46708938
i never bought one, but a friend did and it seemed to come out fine
>>
File: AOD-contemptor.jpg (101 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
AOD-contemptor.jpg
101 KB, 600x849
>>46708951
heresy.
>>
>>46708898
The Templar's would ally with the Xenos before the heretics.
>>
File: Old friends.png (165 KB, 1696x844) Image search: [Google]
Old friends.png
165 KB, 1696x844
>>46708920
>Allowing team loyalties prevent you from hearing out an old friend

You never had friends before, anon?
>>
>>46708898
I think the "Iron Without" line was pretty funny. I think Games Workshop needs to start having their authors leave their names off their novels, for the same reason they leave their names off codexes.
>>
File: image.png (191 KB, 523x537) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 523x537
>>46708898
And I should care why?
>>
File: absolutelyheretical.jpg (121 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyheretical.jpg
121 KB, 600x450
>>46708898
>>
why can't I buy the 30th space marine? Does GW not want my money?
>>
File: Hello this is iron warriors.jpg (107 KB, 361x639) Image search: [Google]
Hello this is iron warriors.jpg
107 KB, 361x639
>>46708872
>‘You are looking well. Iron without suits you.’
I love Iron Warrior bantz.
>>
>>46709018
Sold out.
>>
File: 14413957296690.jpg (128 KB, 1024x507) Image search: [Google]
14413957296690.jpg
128 KB, 1024x507
>>46708999
Daily reminder that this train has no brakes so except even more good fluff from GeeDubia!
>>
>>46708856

What if I take a Renegade Knight through allies and just suck up the Come The Apocalypse deployment issue to get that sweet, sweet double gun?

I could do a Drop Pod list, then there's no issue at all.
>>
>>46709018
Why are you so retarded you don't understand the idea of limited amount of stock
And you should have known that the paedos who make a living of eBay always order 100 or so at a time then mark it up at triple the price
Just check eBay for anniversary space marine
>>
>>46708898
who the fuck wrote this shit?
>>
>>46709078
*expect
>>
>>46709067
fuck
>>
>>46708900

Bought mine yesterday, only cost me £17. :)

Gotta get on that bandwagon early, folks.
>>
>>46709086
Good god it's up already for 50 quid
>>
>>46709080
Or you can accept that, for once, Chaosfags have a single toy better than yours.
>>
>>46709113
Wow chaosfags are just like apple - complain about competitor dominance then spout suck it up when the situation is reversed
>>
>>46709138
>whiny bitch loyalist is still crying
>>
>>46709092
Guy Haley
>>
Just got some shit for real cheap, to start a Khorne Daemonkin army, how fucked am I?
>>
>>46709138
Maybe we'll get a third Imperial Knights codex in two years to correct this dreadful situation.
>>
>>46709113

Wouldn't necessarily say better, just cooler.

Gattling and battle cannon is just as good with built in split fire. Being able to take double gattling or double battle cannon is just -cool-.
>>
File: black library.png (306 KB, 501x604) Image search: [Google]
black library.png
306 KB, 501x604
>>46709145
im shocked
>>
>>46709142
Why would anyone cry about not being chaos?
>>
>>46709148
You have arguably the best means of fielding actual chaos space marines in a relatively competitive codex

Make use of your formations and you'll go far young one
>>
>>46709170
ask him, hes the one crying
>>
Hello /tg/,

I am returning to the hobby after a gap of about a decade.

When I was a teen I collected all sorts of things. I started off with 2E, moved to 3rd, stopped playing, came back and bought 4th ed codex, bought a bunch of stuff, and by the time I was ready to play 5E came out. I got the MacCragge set but nothing else.

I have since been to un i and recently returned home and decided to break out my old Ork army.

I see we are now on 7E and...Well, lots seems to have changed!

I have just dug out half my old Ork army. I have bought a bunch of the old-style 'Space Ork Boyz' off Ebay because the new models seem very expensive compared to the box size (I remember when a box of 16-off Orks was £12!!)

So... I have not looked at the new rules or anything, wha's new?

I was always more of a modeller than a player or painter. I have also just bought a 1:35 scale Panzer IV to kitbash into something orky. No idea what yet but I love tanks!

Also, a tangent I know, but what happened to the old LOTR game? I have probably £1000 + of old LOTR minis in a box. Most of them smashed to pieces because of a house move.... I see the game is now branded as 'Hobbit SBG'.

Also, is warhammer 5th ed stuff worth anything? I just have the starter set and a few other stuff. I plan on converting the arrer boys and the boys with choppas into proper 40k orks.
>>
>>46709142
Whawhahwa why do I have to run my csm as counts as codex space marines - every thread for the last 5 years
>>
Going to a 350 point tournament tomorrow: Thoughts on list?

>Rune Priest (ML2) 85
>10x Grey Hunters - 140
>10x Blood Claws (flamer) 125

Rune Priests going with the Blood Claws. Unfortunately, I chose to collect Space Wolves, meaning i'm pretty fucked. The following rules are in effect:

>No Named characters
>No Vehicles with total armour greater than 33
>MUST be bound
>No Formations, must be either your Codecies standard Force Org, or a Combined Arms detachment.
>>
>>46709218
>waaa chaos gets 1 new toy its nawt fairur
gas urself lad
>>
>>46709173
Awesome. I heard Chaos sucks (rules wise), but I love their fluff.
>>
>>46709234
>chaos gets the 1 toy everyone else has had
>"haha that'll show them loyalists"
CSM players, when will they learn?
>>
>>46709236
Chaos does suck, but it's fun.
>>
>>46709185
>So... I have not looked at the new rules or anything, wha's new?
You may be familiar with Apocalypse. Modern 40k bears more resemblance to that than the 40k you knew. It's still fun but you really need to play with like-minded people or else noone will enjoy it

>Also, a tangent I know, but what happened to the old LOTR game?
Currently dead, although it has an incredibly active independent scene in the UK. GW just revealed that it has a release schedule until 2020, and is about to start renewing support.

>Also, is warhammer 5th ed stuff worth anything?
If you have someone to play with, sure.
>>
>>46709263
>'not fairur, y cant i have 2 miniguns' *uses new gamebreaking psychic powers*
>'y does chaos get all the good things?!' *runs smashfucker on a bike in terminator armor*
>'pfft ill jus use the 2 miniguns as an ally, thatll show u chaos waacfags'
loyalists are literally children
>>
>>46709293
I play a loyalist army and I tend to agree. It's mainly just the Codex: Space Marine fags though. They usually only have 1 army and it's their "my dudes" chapter.
>>
File: 1446307053865.png (112 KB, 390x376) Image search: [Google]
1446307053865.png
112 KB, 390x376
>>46709293
Now this is shitposting
>>
>>46709236
Basically everything that isn't daemons and is chaos is woefully outshone and inexplicably ignored

KDK actually has some great formations and filters in just enough elite combat daemons and special rules to be a surprising threat to even traditionally "elite" lists. Boon of Khorne and Gorepacks are your friends. And the relics ain't half bad.
>>
>>46709236
daemonkind are in an odd spot between overpriced and effective if limited. at the end of the day you got models you can use in at least 2 other armies
>>
>>46709316

I just -really like- the Gatling gun that everyone is inexplicably calling a "mini" gun have you seen the size of that fucking thing?
>>
>>46709318
its not even shitposting you tard, look at this shit
>>46708842
>>46709080
>'waaa its nawt fairur chaos gets a reboxed knight thats even worse than my loyalist FW knights, nawt fairur ill just ally it in'
id be embarrassed
>>
>>46709270

Thanks for the info!

>>You may be familiar with Apocalypse. Modern 40k bears more resemblance to that than the 40k you knew. It's still fun but you really need to play with like-minded people or else noone will enjoy it

From my drop-ins to /tg/ and similar, I though Apoc was basically a way to play 2000 pts + versions of 40k, with Titans, Gargants, etc? Basically Epic 40k in 28mm?

Can you explain a little more what you meant, please? If I went to my local GW (Or the 3rd party store that opened literally 2 doors down) what version of 40k would they play?

Also, what is all this business of 'counts as' and 'allies'? Back in the day you could have allies as the inquisition or Chasos IIRC.... Can anyone now ally with anyone and uset heir models? That is something I read about a while back....

I also have tons of IG, Space Marines, and Tau but Orks are where my heart is...
>>
>>46709332
3 if you count Age of Sigmar ;^)
>>
>Kalkator took refuge from the energy wave as it hit the building. When it passed he stood, and to his amazement found himself looking down upon a field of dead orks. The Dreadnought marched across the corpses towards the fort, bellowing pieties, surrounded by his warriors singing hymns for the Emperor. Magneric stopped below the walls and angled his glacis upward.

>‘What is this?’ said Kalkator. ‘The cult of the Emperor as god has grown so strong it has you in its clutches?’

>‘What of it? I will not deny my faith! See, warsmith.’ Magneric raised a mighty metal fist and rotated upon his waist gimbal, showing the devastation of the battlefield triumphantly. ‘How can you deny it? You have witnessed the glory of the Emperor first hand, and that the strength of the Emperor is paramount over all things! Even sorely wounded upon His Golden Throne, He wields a power that cannot be denied! Nothing can stop Him, nor those who serve Him truly with faith within their hearts. One day He will rid the galaxy of all evil, for unlike the creatures you threw your lot in with He is just. Justice comes for you, Kalkator, the Emperor’s justice, and all your wicked betrayers will be destroyed for your treachery. Look upon this battlefield, look upon the slaughter. This was done by His will alone. That is why we follow Him.’

>Kalkator gripped at the parapet, looking down on the enemy who, so long ago, had been a friend.

>‘I am genuinely at a loss for words. Do your loyalist brothers know you have caught the madness of the puling herds and have turned your back upon the Imperial Truth, the lie you fought so hard to protect? That you are casting it aside for the greatest heresy of all?’

>‘The Emperor protected us with His lie,’ said Kalkator. ‘He protected us further by denying His godhood. We have had the scales lifted from our eyes. He is a god. The proof is around us everywhere, here on this battleground.’
>>
File: 9e16b1b097[1].jpg (128 KB, 901x597) Image search: [Google]
9e16b1b097[1].jpg
128 KB, 901x597
>Jarrman Primus

Is there any fluff for these necrons? They pretty much share the 1KSons' color scheme.
>>
>>46709434
>Lights appeared in the sky, growing brighter. The Thunderhawks were coming.

>‘You are abandoning everything you vowed to honour, and you call me a traitor?’ said Kalkator. ‘Such irony is a rare thing, Magneric. Do all your warriors follow this insane creed?’

>‘Each and every one,’ said Magneric proudly.

>‘Then you are treading the same deluded path as Lorgar. How will the other Space Marines look upon this great naiveté? Common humanity already worships the Emperor, and I say again, against His express wishes. All that is, Magneric, is an expression of their weakness and desire to be dominated, and proof of the Emperor’s desire to be worshipped despite His protestations. It appears Lorgar was but a little too early with his devotion. What would your Emperor make of you now? Would He hold out a hand for you to kiss while you grovel upon your knees? Or would He smash your face in with a mailed fist as He did to Lorgar?’

>‘We would take either gladly,’ said Magneric, ‘if it meant our Lord would walk among men once more.’

>Engine noise rumbled. The extraction craft approached, seven of them, and began to set down one after the other in the wreckage of the field. Kalkator’s Thunderhawks opened their hatches, and his men began to leave the building. The Black Templars made no move to stop them. They remained kneeling, heads bowed in prayer as the Iron Warriors passed between them.

>‘Such devotion. Perhaps the Emperor is a god, after all, if He can inspire sane men to worship Him so,’ said Kalkator.

>‘Embrace this truth, and your soul will be saved!’ said Magneric eagerly.

>Kalkator laughed. Before he left the roof to join his warriors aboard their craft, he shouted down to Magneric. ‘I am not going to convert to your pathetic creed, Magneric. For if I cannot trust a man who lies, I trust a god who does so even less.’
>>
File: 51d1bae102[1].jpg (89 KB, 588x681) Image search: [Google]
51d1bae102[1].jpg
89 KB, 588x681
>>46709462
Monolith
>>
>>46709471
>Ralstan came to Magneric’s side, his wargear dripping gore. Kalkator’s gunships were taking off and heading for the sky. The Black Templars were preparing to leave, honouring their dead with silent prayer as they gathered up the wargear of the fallen and extracted gene-seed to safeguard against the future.

>‘We could order them shot down as soon as they break atmosphere,’ said the castellan.

>Magneric’s torso tilted backwards, watching the Iron Warriors gunships recede, becoming glowing balls of fire rising high into the night.

>‘No. Let the hunt begin anew. We honour the oaths we make in battle, castellan, or we are no better than they.’

These Black Templar are nuts. It's funny to see that the Iron Warrior was the voice of reason i n this exchange.
>>
>>46709471
this shit is so fucking terrible. guy haley shouldnt even be allowed to write the descriptions on the webstore, let alone books.
>>
>>46709224
I would say enjoy fighting your
1x etherial or fireblade
5x firewarriors
5x firewarriors
1x riptide who will solo your army

but you will not enjoy it.
>>
>>46708976
Fuck off with your nerfs. I will have you know that clearly my Heavy Conversion Beamer with Chainfist contemptor has 4 attacks base and Chapter Tactics. I paid $120 for this thing, I won't give up!
>>
>>46709224
Are you playing Maelstrom or Eternal War? If the former I'd probably try to sneak a rhino in somehow.
>>
File: 1444994002137.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1444994002137.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>46709552
>i played $120, that means i get to make up OP rules
loyalists in a nutshell
>>
>>46709541
Ah, one of the other rules was no Jet Pack/Flying MC's.
>>
>>46709611
Don't know, the Tourny runner is being secretive about it.
>>
How is this for fluff for my KDK?
>Lowly dyel imperial scribe, tired of living in fear of hive gangers, hates his desk job
>One day finds a dusty book tucked away somewhere in the archives, turns out its a holy book of Khorne
>He decides to get /fit/, and start a cult
>The cult teaches that humanity has grown too soft, and that the weak should fear the strong
>The cult does a bunch of rituals and shit, opens a warp portal
>Strange chaos marines in antiqued power armor, and Daemons pour out.
>They take over the planet and capture some ships from the Imperial reinforcements
>They then begin a crusade to claim skulls, and to end the tyranny of the betas
The human leader of the cult either gets Spawn'd, Daemon Prince'd, or turned into a quasi-Marine, haven't decided which yet.
>>
>>46709491
>these black templars are nuts
Are you really surprised?
>>
File: Megaman_X.jpg (56 KB, 231x400) Image search: [Google]
Megaman_X.jpg
56 KB, 231x400
Would Megaman X's color scheme transfer well to create a Space Marine chapter?
>>
>>46709552

>Gun that needs you to stand still that needs to get a clean, no 4+ cover save across the entire board to earn it's points back
>On an extremely expensive chassis with a lot of assault punch and fleet

How do you fuck up this hard?
>>
>>46709405
>From my drop-ins to /tg/ and similar, I though Apoc was basically a way to play 2000 pts + versions of 40k, with Titans, Gargants, etc? Basically Epic 40k in 28mm?
Correct. Essentially all that stuff is now in regular 40k. You'll tend to still not see it until bigger games due to the points of the models, but you could technically face Titans at even 1000pts. At even less, points-allowing.

The standard Force Organisation Chart is also mostly dead, in favour of Formations and Formations of Formations. Armies built this way get free bonuses tacked on, but if you want to forgo these you can literally take whatever you want in the same army.

Anyone can ally with anyone, but it can come with certain limitations (sharing buffs etc.)

>Orks are where my heart is
You poor thing. Tau and SM are in a really solid position though.

Again, the game can still be fun, but it requires playing with like-minded individuals. The guy bringing a Titan to a 750 pt game is not breaking any rules, but it may not be the kinda game you signed up for.
>>
>>46709635
It kind of doesn't feel like fluff for the actually chaos marines, just how they arrived on one planet/in one sector. What was up with them before they came through the portal?
>>
File: 1460815027895.jpg (21 KB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
1460815027895.jpg
21 KB, 255x234
>>46709650
Wouldn't it be just slightly cyan Smurfs?
>>
>>46709018
I had to drive to my FLGS this morning to buy one, they only had two in sock.
GW website hasn't added an option to purchase yet. I have been watching the site since midnight EST.
>>
>>46709462
>>46709478
Fluff is what you make it.
Doesn't look like a standard Dynasty so probably a custom.
>>
>>46709643
could somebody better than I make this guys picture have Bjorn and Murderfang instead?
>>
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Imperial-Space-Marine-and-Apocrypha-bundle
>>
>>46709972
Both that and the marine itself are sold out in the UK now.

Presumably they set aside a certain number for the "orders over £100" thing, so if they don't have as many of those as they expected a few marines might trickle back into stock. Given that cheap ("cheap") knight box that appeared this weekend it seems unlikely though.
>>
So I've ordered a two knight boardgame box, and I'm aiming to so this:

-Lengthen the legs of the loyalist knight by cutting up the second set of legs for extra parts,

-Replace the renegade's legs with a Maulerfiend.

The purpose of this, beyond cool maulerfiend knight, is to make the loyalist tall enough to proxy as both the regular knights and some of the Cerastus ones. Magnetised armswaps.

Anyhow, I've already planned out conversion ideas for most of the armswaps, but not for the Lancer. Any ideas how I could fix up a decent spear and shield combo?
>>
>>46709972
>65 bucks for book with scans which can be found everywhere in internets.
>>
>>46709691
Mysterious spooky stuff.
I was thinking, they were a group of marines who disappeared in the eye of terror during the abyssal crusade. They got stranded on a Daemon world where they discovered Slaaneshi forces fighting Khorne forces. A Keeper of Secrets revealed to them that they were betrayed by the Imperium, and tried to lure them to it's side. They got so mad that they purged all the Slaaneshis, and most of Khornates, Khorne was so pleased by their fury he offered them a way off the planet and revenge...
After thousands of years they finally re-entered real space, determined to bleed the Imperium dry.
>>
>>46710016

Eh, two £60 knights with freebie scenery and a set of play-on-their-own boardgame rules genuinely is reasonably cheap.

Not -super- cheap, but seems more like the actual value of the product.
>>
++++IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT++++

You can also now pre-order the anniversary space marine itself
>>
>>46710106

Yay, we can shell out for what oughta be a white dwarf freebie giveaway.

On an actual white dwarf long enough to have articles.
>>
>>46710106
>USA is the only country in the world!
Get your head out of your arse. Sorry, ass. Sorry, fanny. Whatever the fuck.
>>
>>46710106
I already made my own using bits.
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>46710138
They were giving sigmarine in White Dwarf when AoS came out.
>>
>>46710147
The only country that matters :^)
>>
>>46710155
Doubt they'll do that on the 30th anniversary of AOS though.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>46709709
Nah, no gold/yellow or white, really. Different color layout. Where's that damn Space Marine painter thing.... Guess I should just try it out.
>>
>>46708953
Thanks anon.
>>
>>46710180
kek
>>
>>46710180

ayyy
>>
Reminder that a Terminator Captain with:

>Cataphractii Armour
>Thunder Hammer
>Shield Eternal

is 165 points for

>strength 8 AP2 concussive unwieldy
>2+ armor
>3++ triple-stacked forcefield re-rolling failed invuln saves of 1
>3 wounds and attacks
>eternal warrior
>adamantium will
>deep strike
>slow & purposeful and gives it to his entire squad
>>
File: 1455383788558.jpg (432 KB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
1455383788558.jpg
432 KB, 838x911
>pre-ordered my space marine
Boy i sure do love throwing money away
>>
>>46710155

That's because AoS reeks of desperation. Whilst they're not sane enough to run -actual ad campaigns-, they were pushing it hardcore to existing customers and people walking into the store.
>>
>>46710306
it looks cool bro
>>
>>46710310

AoS is a mess. A big fat mess.
>>
Why can't they just make a 30th Anniversary Beakie pack with 10 of these new ones?

I would rather pay $30 for that tbqh
>>
>>46710328

You'll not find any people who disagree with you, only Carnacs.

Like I said, no people.
>>
>>46710056
Your ingenuity disgusts me Heretek
>>
>>46710360

Because they're determined to give themselves a tiny profit boost through artificial scarcity, then pass on a much larger profit to ebay scalpers.
>>
>>
>>46710386
Thanks for capping this.
>>
>>46710375

Grav flux bombard should make a good barrel for an Atrapos's Grav Flux Singularity Cannon.

Not sure of all the parts for an Atrapos Lascutter just yet, but I figure I can source some transparent red rod from somewhere to make into a Lightsaber.
>>
>>46710386
I was fine until he entombed his wife in a Dreadnaught.

Is there anything above Venerable?
>>
>>46710106
Ummm... It was released today...

>Slowpoke.jpg
>>
>>46710466
>...
>>Slowpoke.jpg
>>
>>46710386
cringe
>>
>>46710386
Were is this guys 1d4 chan page?
>>
>>46710464

Leviathan?
>>
Jesus GW can't even meet demand. I was actually going to give them money for once. Morons should have taken preorders then pushed out. This flashsale culture is getting tiresome.
>>
>>46710386

>Girl Space Marines

Are totally fine, but will cause sperging anyhow.
>>
>>46710508

And then I said to the Reverend, "That's not my wife, that's a Leviathan Dreadnought!"
>>
File: 1460119018431.jpg (1 MB, 1036x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460119018431.jpg
1 MB, 1036x1200
>>46710386
He does the Emperor's job.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 735x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 735x847
>>46710497
How?
>>46710525
Could be dudes with girl names because their parents were like that.
>>
>>46709185
Just turn around man.
Shits fucked
>>
>>46710545
kek
>>
File: MMX_Chapter.jpg (38 KB, 397x500) Image search: [Google]
MMX_Chapter.jpg
38 KB, 397x500
>>46709650
>>46709709
Does this color scheme come off as 'too Ultramarines' to you?
Based off Megaman X's color scheme.
>>
File: X1armor.jpg (243 KB, 750x848) Image search: [Google]
X1armor.jpg
243 KB, 750x848
>>46710629

Have you considered doing endgame X instead of "whoops I tripped and dropped all my upgrades again" X?
>>
>>46710578
>How?
>my wife died so im going to paint her name on the base of a stupid plastic toy army man to 'honor' her
its pretty cringeworthy
>>
>>46710629
No it looks cool
>>
>>46710629
are you going to convert all the marines to have arm blasters?
>>
>>46710629

Looks great, go for it
>>
File: 250420_sm-[1].jpg (24 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
250420_sm-[1].jpg
24 KB, 600x337
>>46710629
>>
what's the coolest shit you've seen when playing 40k?
>>
>>46710758
>>46710788
Make the terminators samus aran for some sweet /ss/
>>
>>46710629
>>46710788
After he kills any model, he gains all profiles from weapons that model was equipped with.

Good lord. X could be unstoppable in 40K.
>>
>>46710440
Creativity and resourcefulness documented

Please be present at your listed address between the hours of 9am and 2pm next Monday to sign for your excommunication and extermination
>>
>>46709616
there is a version with no jetpack.
>>
File: Greyskulls.png (197 KB, 296x431) Image search: [Google]
Greyskulls.png
197 KB, 296x431
What do you think of my chapter's colour scheme?
>>
File: Ultimate_ArmorX.png (527 KB, 804x1156) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_ArmorX.png
527 KB, 804x1156
>>46710679
Hmm, normal marines in X's base colors. Characters in his various armor color schemes?
>>
>>46709528
I don't really see the big issue with it, it's even kinda fun with the IW being the reasonable ones

then again I don't pay for the books, I guess throwing 15€ at this would make me a bit more critical of it
>>
>>46710940
>I don't really see the big issue with it
you mean besides it raping the lore for both the IW and the BT?
>>
>>46710875
>A single Space Marine runs up to a Chaos Warhound
>Pulls a Wraithknight sword out of hammerspace and hits it three times
>Climbs on top of its smoking wreck and fires his new Inferno Cannon over waves of Chaos Marines

GG
No re
>>
>>46710180
guffaw
>>
>>46710934

Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings.
>>
>>46710288
sorry, you cant purchase cataprachti terminator armor for a captain, only as a squad.
>>
>>46711005

Read the rules or the owl will eat you.
>>
>>46711005
You don't need to give cataphracti armour for the squad. Slow and Purposeful applies to the whole squad. Maybe you should give your rulebook a more thorough reading.
>>
>>46710960
>BT and IW who not even 2k years ago fought together as friends decide to now thrown their lives away and work together for 5 minutes

again in context, don't see this as lore raping, unless you think everyone in 40k should be a one dimensional "kill X!" "blood for the blood god" all the time in every situation
>>
>>46710288
you DO know you have to take your best save right? So in the case of non ap 2 weapons, you are only geting a 2 up. In other words, drown him in normal wounds like always.

oh look, 3 broadsides killed him in the first turn, with interceptor for his cute teleport. unless you put him in the back of the squad. Then the other squad eats ap2 plasma with interceptor before the broadsides kill him.
>>
File: MortisDreadnought000.jpg (91 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
MortisDreadnought000.jpg
91 KB, 800x680
>>46708842
>The Mortis Dreadnought designation is employed almost exclusively by the Dark Angels Chapter and their Unforgiven Successor Chapters.

Oh my God-Emperor, it's true!
>>
>>46711029
no you doof. i was saying you cant purchase cataprachti armor for an independent chapter master or captain, but the guy above aparently says you can.
>>
>>46711106

There's a new unit called Terminator Captain, who starts in regular terminator armour and can buy Cataphractii.

This is distinct from the unit Captain, which can buy terminator armour.

DO NOT QUESTION THIS
>>
>>46710960
desperate times. also i could see the iron warriors doing it just to fuck with the black templars
>>
>>46711032
Nicely done, what is going to be next? Craftworld eldar allying with slaaneshi daemons? Pacifist orks? Chaos x Imperium battle brothers rules when?
>>
>>46708989

This is so shitty, but I want to read more. What book is it?
>>
>>46711032
>i dont see how the chapter that fanatically hates traitors working with traitors is lore raping
sure thing, guy haley
>>
>>46711197
Blood Angels alongside necrons would be the most unbelievable after all the worlds necrons have destroyed
>>
>>46710934

The Masters of the Universe?
>>
>>46710934
>By the power of Grayskull
>>
>Any unit can avoid shooting for one turn to gain Skyfire with its weapon the following turn, but if they want to use this rule the range of their weapon is considered halved
Y/N?
>>
>>46711225

>Necrons are all identical mindless killing machines

Wasn't even true in 3rd edition.
>>
>>46711208
The Iron Warrior warsmith and the Black Templar Dreadnaught were Great Crusade/Horus Hersey era marines who fought alongside each for the Emperor and then against each other during the Hersey. They were close friends once.

They aren't the mindless zealots of 41K. They still remember their bromance.
>>
If a Captain is in terminator armor, can I equip him with a Thunder Hammer and a Storm Shield?
>>
>>46711309
>no my lore rape is ok because gay haley wrote another faggot bro-love book again
guy u r cancer
>>
>I don't like it so it doesn't count
/tg/
>>
File: 14460995969150.jpg (37 KB, 590x576) Image search: [Google]
14460995969150.jpg
37 KB, 590x576
>>46711309
You can justify everything by that insane logic
>oh look its slaanesh, we created it so its our god after all
>oh look its tyranids, they eat our men so they are part of us lets make peace with them
>>
>>46711413
>Trump voters
Ftfy
>>
>>46711441
what does that have to with what he said

like at all
>>
>>46711441

>Trump haters

FTFY
Now stop shitting up /tg/ with /pol/, you fucking faggot
>>
>>46711441
pol pls go.
>>
>>46711461

Making jokes about Donald Trump sucking is the default, not a political statement.
>>
File: 1460822894045.jpg (178 KB, 582x569) Image search: [Google]
1460822894045.jpg
178 KB, 582x569
>>46711441
>literally being a subhuman
>>
>>46711420
Nah, anon. Your examples are not similar.

That Iron Warrior and Black Templar (Formerly Imperial Fist) fought alongside each other, ate together, laughed and cried together, slept with each other, and stood in the Emperor's light together. Even after the fires of the heresy, the bond between them wasn't burned away.

That's why the Black Templar chases the Iron Warrior through out the stars. Why he pleaded with him to abandon Chaos and return to the Emperor. He will not stop until he saves his friend from damnation, even if he has to kill him.

This is what 40K is about. Epic Bromance between marines!
>>
Are the new Chaos supplements any good?
>>
>>46709018
Lol I have two
>>
File: 1460034822523.png (226 KB, 399x401) Image search: [Google]
1460034822523.png
226 KB, 399x401
>>46711492
Making jokes about cucks is the default, not a political statement.
>>
>>46711553

Imperial Knights: Renegade is pretty amazing as a CSM/Orks supplement, yes.
>>
>>46711441
found the beta or non-white.
>>
>>46711492
I think you got something mixed up there newfriend ;^)
>>
>>46711420
Not that guy I actually didn't even read that passage of novel, but that things could actually happen. The galaxy was "made" so big precisely for the purpose of making everything possible, it's just that that particular strange/idiotic thing was made buy Special Snowflake 14213515 that no one cares about in the great scheme of things.
Would you say that portion about Uthan the Perverse in the Orks codex is bullshit because that Eldar doesn't say that they are the greatest race in the universe?
>>
>>46711545
Are you saying that Dorn was gay for Perty? Well, that certainly answers a lot of questions.
>>
>>46711492

>Every /40kg/ is full of /pol/ shitposting derails, at least once in the thread
>/pol/ likes Trump (inb4 /pol/ isn't one person)
>reply to a comment that has literally nothing to do with politics by saying "haha trump suxxxx"
>"not a political statement"

Yeah, if he said "heterosexual white male misogynist neckbeards" i bet that wouldn't count as a derail or political statement either, right?
>>
So, what I'm hearing from this Chaos Knight is that Necrons can run a Knight ally without One Eye Open?
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1251x1784) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1251x1784
>>46708898
HERESY!

The Black Templars I know would never ally with the traitor to fight xenos!

>‘My lord, he is correct,’ said Castellan Ralstan. ‘As Ericus informed us, orks are landing in number to the west. What are your orders?’

>‘Do you hear them coming?’ goaded Kalkator.

>‘My lord!’ said Ralstan.

>Magneric roared. ‘Very well! The Emperor has blessed us with two enemies, crush this weakling! CHARGE!"

Then there'd be a description of Magneric skullfucking the traitor with a power fist until his upper body was nothing but a bloody pulp

>'Lord, perhaps arranging an agreement was..'

>'NONSENSE!' screamed the Templar as his face was warped with hate 'Ready the men for the ork assault'

Pussy Black Templars are the worse, I like them because they are villanous cunts hellbent on honour and their creed, not parleying and agreeing flower pots! I'd play UM if I wanted that!.
>>
>>46711461
>>46711483
>>46711510
>>46711570
>>46711585

Drop the thread-shitting act guys, we all know there's no overlap between basement dwelling nerds and mouth-breathing rednecks.
>>
File: 1460456728996.jpg (81 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1460456728996.jpg
81 KB, 960x639
>>46711634
>he thinks hes superior to anybody
>>
File: nein-o-clock.jpg (35 KB, 627x328) Image search: [Google]
nein-o-clock.jpg
35 KB, 627x328
>>46711441
Oh, look at the time, /pol/ got out of school.
>>
File: 1457080952536.png (196 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1457080952536.png
196 KB, 295x295
>>46711545
Why heresy happened then? Why they couldn't find common ground and hold hands and sing songs? Keep your homo eroticism out of my 40k.

>Would you say that portion about Uthan the Perverse
Because he was literally called "perverse" by already deranged race.
>>
>>46711646

Nah mate, I used equally disparaging terms for both camps.

I'm saying there is transparently exactly zero overlap between the type of person who supports trump and the kind of person who posts on a plastic model collecting thread on an anime discussion board.

Y'all are pretending to be someone you ain't to start arguments. Drop it.
>>
File: the god emperor of mankind.jpg (86 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
the god emperor of mankind.jpg
86 KB, 646x720
>>46711685
>its 2016
>like omg how culd you even
gas yourself you subhuman mongoloid
>>
>>46711698
trump has nice armour
>>
>>46711616
sure if you want, though necrons have plenty of lords of war.
>>
Should I get a Chaos Imperial Knight with 2 battle cannons on to ally with my Tau?
>>
>>46711685

>The "Everyone I disagree with is satire" meme

Please stop posting any time if you actually believe this and it wasn't some sort of quasi-backhand comment.
>>
>>46710788
Getting a heavy "To infinity and beyond!" vibe from that guy.
>>
>>46711731

>Pylon that's forced to skyfire
>Tesseract vault with zero predictability
>Obelisk that's basically just an upsized Monolith: Decent, but not particularly strong

Necrons have one okay lord of war, two useless ones and technically Imhotek, but he's a character LoW not a superheavy unit.
>>
File: 1449625092551.jpg (32 KB, 464x450) Image search: [Google]
1449625092551.jpg
32 KB, 464x450
>>46711749
>>
>>46711208
>I don't like brief moments of respite between my super soldiers and have them actually be one dimensional
Not that anon but damm anon, this part just works to show how much the breach between they have widen making reconciliation impossible damming them to always be at each other throats but as warriors in need they were given a moment a rare opportunity to share a moment of brotherhood and comradeship thought lost, but neither of them would admit it, again tragedy in the universe of 40k.
>>
>>46710386
Eh kinda weird, but also kinda okay with it. Good story though, wonder if it's true.
>>
>>46711685

You should visit an American midwest GW. It's always at least half army vets in old camo pants and a MAGA cap. WH40K is a little more diverse than you're giving it credit for (not much more, but a little bit).
>>
>>46711820
i dont know why reddit cucks seem to think that a universe built around a brutal fascist empire being the good guys is somehow conducive to their safe space mentality.
>>
>>46711731
No useful ones, tho.
>>
>>46711582

Do you think the Black Legion or Crimson Slaughter books are any good?
>>
I like the perspective of relatively soon after the Heresy and fanatical beliefs and zealotry aren't as galvanized as they become by the 41st millenium.

But that's me
>>
>>46711135

I'm not sure if this is correct, but it makes sense that Terminator Captains can't lead non-1st Company Battle Companies.

There's multiple veteran formations that accommodate him like the Hammerfall, Strike Force Ultra, etc.
>>
File: imperialsm.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
imperialsm.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
Did anyone manage to get this sonofabitch? Local GW was sold out but they ordered me 1, not sure on their ability to honour that though
>>
>>46711844

Because 40k has mostly been cartoonishly extreme?
>>
>>46711896
I have two lololol
>>
>>46711859

Man, that Imperial Knights Renegade: Such an actually kinda good thing.
>>
>>46711869
So you think any IF is going to forgive any IW after the Iron Cage? Come on man, I bet some of those veterans still have PTSD when opening a door.

>DONT OPEN THAT DOOR BROTHER!
>Chapter Master please, its just a door.
>Last time I opened a door there was a basilisk aiming at our position! DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! REMEMBER THE IRON CAGE!.
>>
>>46711901
>its just satire
kek, thats why theres no niggers in it, right?
>>
>>46711923
Specially for orkz.
>>
>>46711896

I bought it online. Cost $30 for the model, $10 for the shipping, and $2.30 for sales tax. Normally I wouldn't mind wasting $30 on a single model but the $10 shipping and tax pissed me off.

They're selling a lot on eBay for $36.50 (save $6 from GW) but that person's lengthy and weird item description made me just spend $6 more for GW who would not fuck up my order and ship it out 2 days faster since there's no auction ending time for GW.

There's also people buying them for $70 USD, I don't know what the fuck they're doing unless maybe those were international Australian auctions and they were desperate enough to pay that price.
>>
>>46711922
From GW store? Honestly I'm not even mad, I'd have bought every single one they had if they'd had any
>>
>>46711942

Taken to the point of absurdity =/= satire.

Stupid excess is the product. It just shifted to be less knowingly goofy over time.
>>
>>46711931
>cramped Zone Mortalis corridors
>Iron Cage PTSD triggered
>wide, open spaces
>it's a trap leading to another Iron Cage!
>Iron Cage PTSD triggered

More like Impotent Faglords.
>>
>>46711959
I can't believe they have the cheek to charge you $10 shipping on a $30 single marine.

I'm in the UK and I paid £18 for the figure with free delivery to my local GW
>>
>>46711961

Someone obviously beat you to the punch. Expect to see them for $65-85 on eBay down the road, just like the limited webstore marine, Solaq, and Agemman.
>>
>>46711896
Bought the last one at FLGS and ordered two from GW two hours ago
>>
>>46711964
once again
>universe where the good guys are genocidal facists and niggers literally dont exist
>lol its just satire guys
whatever you say cuck e cheese.
>>
>>46711051
>You have to take your best save
>So if I shoot you with this, you'll use your worst save, not your best

If a 3++ rerollable Invuln is better than a 2+, then it IS the best save.
>>
>>46711998
Just caught one on eBay for 20 quid.
>>
>>46712003

>I never said satire
>LAWL WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SATIRE, SATYRICAL SATIRE MAN?
>>
>>46712003

I think the orks are supposed to be the niggers. I don't think the UK in the 80's (or even nowadays) has a nigger problem but chavs and hooligans are pretty much the same equivalent.
>>
>>46712003
Go away Carnac, don't you have a AoSthread to ruin? Fuck off.
>>
>mfw faglords cry about instant death gun
>it's fucking 18" S5

This model is only retarded if you brought retarded shit like WKs and Riptides to the table to begin with, and even then it won't make a difference being a lone 18" model.
>>
>>46712047
carnac is a liberal cuck just like you, you moron redditor
>>46712046
yeah but thats only because we are americans and thats what they seem like to us. in the UK at the time they were created they were just supposed to be blue collar soccer goons.
>>
>>46711844
give it few years and everything will be a safe space, just look at how many cucks there are already on here
>>
>>46711931
kek

Okay maybe you've a good point there. I just feel like maybe early BTs would be less dogmatic then their successors, like most of the Imperium.

So just make sure you have a lot of Breachers to hide behind while you open a door to any Iron Warrior help
>>
>>46712072
>carnac is a liberal cuck just like you, you moron redditor
I'm not even American and I don't give a shit about American politics fuck off.
>>
>>46712094
go cry about it on your safespace, stupid faggot.

get the fuck off my website if you cant handle bantz you pussy
>>
>>46712070
but 40k is totally pay to win now! and if I want to win I'll have to pay ebay scalper prices for speshul marine!!!!!111111111
>>
>politics infesting 40K general

For fucks sake
>>
>>46711051

A 2+ is a 5/6 chance to save, and a 3++ rerolling 1s is a 7/9 chance to save. Either way it's great.
>>
>>46712070
It's a little annoying that the SMs just ge tone of these weapons free, but only as annoying really as a single free Plasma gun (Str/range v ID tradeoff) in the whole army.

Not exactly game-breaking, but I think understandable that it's like salt in the wound for people annoyed with how much great stuff (and free stuff) SMs get
>>
>>46712141
It happens every now and then. No wait that's an enjoyable 40k General thread.
>>
>>46708781
Abandon ship
>>46712177
>>
>>46711896
I work for a shop that has a business account with G-dubs, so I got 2. 1 for the shops display case and 1 for myself.

Biggest question is, what chapter is everyone painting theirs as?
>>
>>46712196
fuck off you pussy
>>
>>46711896
My store has like 8 but nobody wants them.
>>
>>46711896

I bought one. I was gonna buy another few, but I saw that there was a lot of stock floating online and most likely a ton thanks to china growing larga, so I decided against it.

>>46712216

Probably gonna make him a sarge for when I eventually start up a legion.
>>
>>46712216

I'd imagine very few people will actually field it: It's too unique looking to be in a squad, and too monopose to make a squad out of somehow getting your hands on a bunch of them.

It's a display piece. Anyone cramming it into a tactical squad it looks completely out of place in is prolly doing it because they want to drop pod murder a riptide with a 14 point model.
>>
>>46712174

That's what you get for complaining about the faction that is funding the entire company and that the majority wants.

The new supplement with tons of formations and ridiculous psychic powers are way worse than this single model celebrating the entire franchise's roots.
>>
>>46712383
He's perfect for the Skyhammer Annihilation Force.
Although good luck trying to find someone to play against if you use that formation.
>>
>>46712422
I think the worst thing about this release is that all 4 psychic power tables were 100% exclusive.
>>
File: habibi reaction 1.jpg (92 KB, 316x537) Image search: [Google]
habibi reaction 1.jpg
92 KB, 316x537
>>46712383
>that feel when you murderfuck a triple riptide squad in a turn

i'm kinda jealous loyalists get to enjoy such things
>>
>>46712003
>niggers literally dont exist
Well, Salamanders are described as dark skinned even before becoming actual Space Marines. Also there are the

>>The Seawolves
>Engir Krakendoom's sigil is that of the Sea Wolf. Chosen from the Kraken-hunting islanders of the south, his men are dark of skin and temperament. They go to war in armored transports and assault craft, their Swiftclaws outriders ensuring they reach the foe as an unstoppable tide. Engir has led many successful quest across the Sea of Stars.
>>
>>46711896
I'm tempted to buy one, so I can make a video of myself smashing it with a hammer after painting and assembling it. With unthinned paints
>>
>>46712383

It was 1 hit a riptide? Whut?
>>
>>46712216

RT colors of my chapter with goblin green base and golf course flock.
>>
>>46712438

I'm playing Battle Company with TWO Skyhammer auxiliaries. Wait, where are you going? I haven't even told you about my Imperial Space Marine yet!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.