[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/kdm/ kingdom death general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: img50e08f73db23b.jpg (125 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
img50e08f73db23b.jpg
125 KB, 1200x800
Calling out to any and all survivors,

this is settlement Castrop-Rauxel (City).

Killed my first Screaming Antelope today and I gotta say the fight was much easier than I thought it was. Not even a serious injury.
A spear really helped I guess.

I'm having a hard time managing all the pieces while playing though... the game is enormous. You found any solutions, a system for that problem?

TTS Mod
Updated. Changelog and download link can be found here.
http://kdmtts.tumblr.com/post/131199311266/kingdom-death-tts-mod
Rules question thread on BGG
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1441104/faqs-poots-crew/page/1

Mobile-friendly Survivor Sheet App
http://ivoilic.com/projects/character%20sheet/index.html

GDrive Settlement and Survivor Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16lPgAUgDyv5XaqOU9IdHgKqUA3GW8HzaRbRvkQAve90/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Do I get + 1 to hit if I attack from the blind spot? Can't find the rule anymore
>>
>>46706302
>I'm having a hard time managing all the pieces while playing though... the game is enormous. You found any solutions, a system for that problem?

Keep that stuff in the box, next to the table, and remove/put back as you need.
>>
>>46706302
Anyone using tabletop simulator for this game? Is there any traffic? How hard is it to find a game?
>>
Color shift dude here. My Sunstalker is assembled and I am crudely gap filling. Soon I can start base coating him in prep for fancy colors. Unfortunately I have big tests and finals coming up for calculus and organic chemistry eating into my time.
>>
File: web-the-sun.jpg (57 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
web-the-sun.jpg
57 KB, 600x500
>>46708323
Good luck on the exams Anon, and I hope the Stalker turns out as awesome as you hoped. :)
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (245 KB, 1233x1185) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
245 KB, 1233x1185
These threads need more paintjobs, I am always curious in yours
>>
>>46708405
Honestly never suspected. The Sunstalker was an "eh, alright. Better get the expansions in before they jump in price" in the post-kickstarter pledge manager.

But now I'm really glad I got him.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>46708519
Not a paint job, but here's the plan for my Tyrant.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>46708836
Let's try that again. Fucking iPod.
>>
>>46708864
Jesus fucking christ
>>
I only managed to get the core game for now, and i was wondering if any lucky guy with the expansions would be kind enough to help me.
You see, i can have a game through tabletop simulator, there's a mod with all the expansions, but obviously, no rules are included. For example, with the Sunstalker, i cannot figure out how does his shadow/light gimmick work, or when do i get tactics provided with the Dung Beetle knight...

I know it's a long shot, but maybe someone would be so kind to provide those rules, or tell me which expansions do not have any special rules attached, so i can just add those monsters to the quarry list?
>>
>>46708836
>>46708864
having a giggle
>>
>>46708864
Not bad at all. Do you plan on adding more people infront of him?
>>
So did I just get fucked in the ass for having a Savior in my latest hunt and then the Hooded Knight coming to my settlement?
Or is there a special exception for this kind of "other" Gear on a Savior?

>>46707598
Page 30
>Count the Number of Hits

Also in the Glossary under "Blind Spot", Page 215
>>
>>46708905
I wasn't planning on it, but it might work. I don't know if I have anyone as good as that "supplicant" from the Spidicules expansion though.

>>46708874
I will be too, in about 5 minutes. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>46708905
Maybe one of the people of the stars models.
>>
>>46708949
I would suggest finding slave models like the dark elder prisoners off ebay. Might cost a pretty penny though.
>>
>>46709085
Actually I just remembered I have the "Dragon Sacrifice" pinup.
>>
>>46709101
That would work perfectly
>>
>>46708918
FAQ says that if a savior is nominated to get "other" gear by an event, the event concludes without them getting it.

Good if you trigger King's Curse with a savior, but pretty shitty for everything else.
>>
Expansion card scans when?
>>
>>46709685
already in tabletop simulator on steam
>>
>>46709685
since cards you can look at in tabletop sim, i'm more interested in additional material, like showdown maps and any additional rules included in the expansions
>>
Did anyone come up with his own settlement events so far?
>>
>>46710977
Yes.
>Happy Stone Masks
>Remove Murder, Skull Eater and Plague from the Settlement Event Card Deck for the rest of the campaign.

Speaking of Settlement Events, can someone tell me if I got the Story in the Snow Event right?
It basically let´s you redo the Hunt and Showdown Phase of the same Lantern Year if you wipe in its Hunt or Showdown Phase? The cost being, that the Hunt Group that died still "died" (trapped in the White Speakers story ablo ablo)?
>>
>>46713406
>Remove Murder, Skull Eater and Plague from the Settlement Event Card Deck for the rest of the campaign.

Did you really?
>>
>>46714375
Nah, I was just trying to vent my frustration about this stupid combo I had to endure in a joking way.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.