[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg (42 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg
42 KB, 800x597
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT
>>
File: hvzPLYH.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
hvzPLYH.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1200
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT
>>
Is that the sound of the engine tearing itself apart, because somehow Pask is guaranteed to fuck up his tank?
>>
Daily reminder the BRRRTT couldn't penetrate Soviet MBT armor when the A-10 came into service.
Also daily reminder that almost all of it's kills were done with missiles and that they sufferred some bad losses when doing CAS with the BRRRRTT.
>>
>>46705651
Those are flamethrowers.
>>
>>46705626
>no pintle heavy stubber or front heavy bolter
Not. Enuff. Dakka.
>>
>>46706107
t. F-35 lobbyist
>>
>>46706107
But was it actually MEANT to? I mean it's one thing to say it's capable of killing tanks with BRRRT, and another to load it with 30mm HE and mop up infantry/light vehicles after you've cratered everything with GBU's.
>>
>>46706107
>>couldn't Penetrate

T-72 turret side armor value is around 80mm agains KP type roiunds. Top of turret is even thinner. All tanks have their thinnest armor on the top of the tank. Engine deck is thinner still too allow explosions in the engine bay to go up, And not into the crew compartment.

Tanks are still vulnerable to brrrt. The crew is "safe"
>>
>>46706107
I don't get all of these faggos spouting bullshit about the GAU slicing through tanks like a katana through bullets, which is just as edgy.
The GAU-8 was never intended to be used against the tanks which came out at the time the A10 entered service, it was meant to destory the older vehicles the soviets had en masse. The troop transports, APCs, the logistics vehicles and the sides of older T55 tanks, of which the soviets had so many, that the exact numbers produced worldwide are not known.
>>
File: RenegadeDualAvenger.jpg (86 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
RenegadeDualAvenger.jpg
86 KB, 600x620
>>46705626
>>46705651
>mfw you'll never be a Renegade Knight Vomiting 24 S6 Ap3 Rending shot @BS5
>>
>>46706107
>I'm a know-it-all retard thats too stupid to realize Idk what Im talking about
>>
>>46708439
>renegade
>bs5

You must be new. Renegades and Chaos start at BS2 or 3.
>>
>>46708439
> Renegade
> Is covered in Mechanicus Iconography
Hmmm...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.