[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z #29
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 36
File: KamehamehaZ.jpg (346 KB, 800x1007) Image search: [Google]
KamehamehaZ.jpg
346 KB, 800x1007
>You are Maple Son-Mahogany, one of two young Tuffle twins thrown at Earth starting in early Dragon Ball by your "father," Dr. Raichi

>"Canon" had already taken a sharp turn from the "norm" when you began, and through your actions, choices, and dialogue, took even further turns from the "norm," and will probably continue to do so

>Stats and dice mechanics are used, and can be explained again as needed

>Let's all try to have some fun, ok?

And a pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/yjzDQv9W

Last time, on Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z! You gave your farewell to Raditz and met Melchior, learning of his skills in weapon crafting and taking it upon yourself to seek out the Rainbow Shell, to improve your sword, while getting some training in with Chiaotzu and Lazuli. Now, at the end of the month, you're ready to see the improvements to your blade...

https://youtu.be/NLOxUvbGG1I
>>
File: Rainbow.jpg (14 KB, 185x405) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.jpg
14 KB, 185x405
>>46691888
You return to the weaponsmith's home at the end of the month, the man already waiting outside. Melchior removes a cloth from the newly completed sword, the thing almost blindingly bright upon first glance. You look over it, your sword gleaming a brilliant set of colors. It gives off an eerie, almost mystical aura. And you can sense that the magical enhancements it originally had seem to have been improved as well.

The aged man smiles and rubs his chin. "I did the best I could with it. My apologies for taking so long to get it done. But the process is complete. I call this: the Thunderous Rainbow."

You take the sword in your hands and give it a practice swing away from Melchior. It feels... somehow lighter, but stronger. Perhaps lighter isn't the correct description; the weight is mostly the same, but there's this feel to it that it's easier for you to wield. And the edge is as sharp as ever, if not even better than before. Oh yes. More than worth it.

"Well, does it live up to expectations?"

>A. Definitely! Thanks a million!
>B. Dunno, think there might be something else you can do for it?
>C. How about that practice weapon for Peppa?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>46691904
>>A. Definitely! Thanks a million!
>>
>>46691904

Tuffle luck with the Rainbow's crit rate? We don't need clairvoyance to see that there's going to be a lot of cutting in the future.

>>
>>46691904
>>A. Definitely! Thanks a million!
>>C. How about that practice weapon for Peppa?
>>
File: Swordanon.jpg (1 MB, 900x2614) Image search: [Google]
Swordanon.jpg
1 MB, 900x2614
>>46691904
I'm practically ahegaoing right now..

Something to compliment her wind magic.

Fan blades?
>>
>>46691904
>>
>>46691904

How much weapon forging could we learn from Melchior anyway?
>>
>>46691904
You return the blade to its sheath, grinning wide. "Definitely, Melchior! Thanks a million!"

"There's another thing about the blade that you might be interested in." he adds with a soft chuckle. "I've heard tales of how... lucky you can get at times. Because of the Rainbow Shell's properties, you'll probably be able to use the blade to its fullest."

"How's that?" you ask with a tilt of your head.

He chuckles again. "Oh... you'll see when you use it."

Curious, curious. "Oh, right! Did you get a chance to make a practice weapon for Peppa?"

"Ah yes! Just a moment..." The man enters his house, coming back out with two items in his hands. One is a wooden sword that looks amazingly similar to your own blade's design, while the other is a red staff with golden ornamentation on it. "It was easier than I thought it would be to replicate the Power Pole's extension enchantment, though it's nowhere near as durable as the stick. This 'Practice Nyoi-bo' should still be durable enough for a child like her. And as an added bonus, I made a replica of your blade in wood. I feel there's someone else who might take up such an interest in your family..."

>A. Awesome! Going to get those to them right now! Thanks again!
>B. I dunno if Gohan's really interested in it, actually...
>C. Something else?
>>
>>46692429
>>
>>46692429
>>A. Awesome! Going to get those to them right now! Thanks again!
>>
>>46692429
>>A. Awesome! Going to get those to them right now! Thanks again!
>>
>>46692429
>>
>>46692429
Ooooh yes. "Awesome! Going to get those to them right now! Thanks again!"

You head off and return home, spotting Goku playing with the kids as Groucho watches them, the tiger only turning his head to acknowledge your arrival, then going back to watching them play. The two chase each other around with a little game of tail tag, but immediately stop when you touch down. "Mah!"

"Heeeey kids, mom's got some presents for you two~" you say with a gentle smile, presenting the practice weapons to them. Peppa is ecstatic, almost screeching in glee, while Gohan simply takes the wooden sword and looks over it curiously. Your daughter is already off and trying to use it, Goku laughing softly.

"I take it he made a good replica, huh?"

"It's not as durable, but should be enough to withstand Peppa's usage of it." you respond, hearing a shout of "ESTEND!" and watching the wooden stick smack a tree. Well... let's hope it does, at least.

The time until the trip to Namek approaches, and you spend time...

>A. Getting some real training in, as best you can
>B. Designing a new outfit for Chuu Lee, maybe change things up for yourself too
>C. Meeting with the Kaiju again
>D. Visiting Annin once more
>E. Something else?

Pick three at most.
>>
>>46692893
>>
>>46692893
>>A. Getting some real training in, as best you can
>B. Designing a new outfit for Chuu Lee, maybe change things up for yourself too
>>
>>46692893
>>
>>46692893
>>
>>46692893
>>
>>46692893
>>A. Getting some real training in, as best you can
>>B. Designing a new outfit for Chuu Lee, maybe change things up for yourself too
>>C. Meeting with the Kaiju again
>>
Rolled 11, 12, 5, 2, 16 = 46 (5d20)

Okay, roll me 1d20, best of five. DC is 14.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46693245
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46693245
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46693245
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46693245
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46693245
>>
>>46693276
>>46693313
>>46693403
>>46693411
>>46693431
Nice! Okay, now can y'all roll me 1d250+250, best of five?
>>
Rolled 90 + 250 (1d250 + 250)

>>46693483
>1d250+250
>>
Rolled 235 + 250 (1d250 + 250)

>>46693483
>>
Rolled 6 + 250 (1d250 + 250)

>>46693483
>>
Rolled 148 + 250 (1d250 + 250)

>>46693483
>>
Rolled 221 + 250 (1d250 + 250)

>>46693483

I'm kinda worried about reaching critical levels of dicerolls like Chuckles does in Space Monkeys.
>>
>>46693494
>>46693550
>>46693605
>>46693663
>>46693701
Okay Maple, your Power Level is 619,850.

You still have 21 points to spend, so before we continue, let's get those out of the way, shall we?

HP: [28/28]
Ki: [22/22]
Stamina: [22/22]
Melee Attack: 22
Energy Attack: 22

QM's suggestion: More HP never hurt.
>>
>>46693818
Woops forgot my trip there.
>>
>>46693818
I'll be the token balance vote here.

6 HP, 5 Ki, 5 Stamina, 5 Melee Attack, 5 Energy Attack.
>>
>>46693818
>>46693879
Supporting. Balance is good.
>>
>>46693879
I like even numbers I can back this
>>
>>46693879
>>46693894
>>46693903
Okay! Stats are:

HP: [34/34]
Ki: [27/27]
Stamina: [27/27]
Melee Attack: 27
Energy Attack: 27

Now just gimme a bit...
>>
File: GodzillaandGamera.jpg (61 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
GodzillaandGamera.jpg
61 KB, 500x373
>>46692893
For starters, you make a visit to the Kaiju guarding the Fountain of Youth. Gamera seems pleased to meet you, Godzilla giving a disappointed grunt that you won't be in the Mifan Tournament. Seems he's been wanting another rematch, so guess you'll have to wait on that too. You bring up the idea of them learning the Raio-ken or maybe even Kaio-ken, and while Godzilla seems dismissive of the idea, Gamera thinks it might be helpful in guarding the protecting the Earth. He also grunts at you to remind his son to visit from time to time. Ah mind reading, you'd have never really been able to hold conversations like this without it! Conversations between a giant turtle and lizard monster.

Your life is really odd when you think about it.

(cont.)
>>
File: hong_meiling_by_rocul-d49mamd.png (543 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
hong_meiling_by_rocul-d49mamd.png
543 KB, 600x800
>>46694584
Then you get out of your funk and put some real training in. By the end of it, you're just barely behind Chuu Lee, but you're catching up. Power Level's just under 620k, and you overall feel more focused, like you've finally really internalized this boost in strength. Speaking of Chuu Lee, you design up a new outfit for her. Actually based on something you made waaaay back when you first saw Pilaf as the Mifan Emperor; a green and white outfit, black shoes, something that you think matches nicely with her style. Meanwhile you and Goku discuss your own outfit, you changing up the colors a few times to see if something might look better on it. Goku comments that the orange and blue, similar to Krillin's, does look good on you. You blush a little and try it on. Yeah... gonna give this a shot for a while.

Finally, the day comes, with everyone gathered to wish you all farewell on your way to Namek. The press have gathered around Capsule Corp, but thankfully they're kept away from the actual launch area. Chuu Lee smiles at you as you present her with your gift. "Thank you, Master. I... this means a lot."

You rub the back of your neck, laughing. "Ah, I think it'll look good on you! Er... colors all right? I mean you were kinda rocking that red outfit for a while..."

"I'll probably switch between the two when I need, but I like these colors. Truly, thank you."

Out of the corner of your eye you notice Tien with his students talking with Chiaotzu. "...so, er, about Keli-"

Your student sighs in slight irritation. "Matchmaker Maple, I... look. I was flattered that she finds me attractive, but... I'm not exactly... you know." she replies looking away. "...we'll try to stay on good terms. Anyway, Master, good luck. I'll do my best to help protect the Earth."

>A. Chuu Lee, it's not "Master" anymore. Consider this a sign that you've truly come into your own
>B. Good luck in the Mifan Tournament!
>C. Something else?
>>
>>46694596
>>A. Chuu Lee, it's not "Master" anymore. Consider this a sign that you've truly come into your own
>>
>>46694596
>A. Chuu Lee, it's not "Master" anymore. Consider this a sign that you've truly come into your own
>B. Good luck in the Mifan Tournament!
>>
>>46694596
>>A. Chuu Lee, it's not "Master" anymore. Consider this a sign that you've truly come into your own
>>B. Good luck in the Mifan Tournament!
>>
>>46694596
>>B. Good luck in the Mifan Tournament!
>>
>>46691904
>Thunderous Rainbow.
Can we call it Greased Lightning?
>>
>>46694596
You place your hands on her shoulders... floating up juuuust a bit to look her eye-to-eye. "Chuu Lee, it's not 'Master' anymore. Consider this outfit a clear sign that you've truly come into your own. You're a Master of the Turtle School, just like me."

Her eyes water a little as she hears you say this. "Y-you mean it?"

"I do." You pull her close for a hug. "Good luck in the Mifan Tournament, fellow Turtle School Master."

You hurry over to your kids, Acer, Chi-chi, and Izumi with them, Goku kneeled down and petting them on the heads. "You two don't get in too much trouble with uncle Acer and Auntie Chi-chi, okay?"

"Kaaaaay..." they mumble out together. They seem to recognize that you both will be gone for quite some time, Peppa hugging her father's pantleg. Gohan hurries over to you and clings to your leg too, looking up with a frown. "Mah... be safe."

You pick him up and hold him tight. "I will. Be good."

"Will."

(cont.)
>>
File: KamiSpaceShip.png (193 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
KamiSpaceShip.png
193 KB, 704x396
>>46695409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faIxsI-cynw

Acer and Chi-chi nod at you as you and Goku hand the kids over to them and head over to the Namekian spaceship, Pantea and Videl waving goodbye to each other. Everyone's said their goodbyes. It's really time to go.

Trip clears her throat. "Piccolo."

Everyone cheers as you all head in, Bulma and Trip taking their seats at the controls, Yamcha and Pantea settling down near the back as Lazuli and Chiaotzu follow them. You and Goku sit behind Trip and Bulma, you taking one of the control areas as well. "All systems green."

"We're good to go."

The ship blasts into the sky at lightning speed, but you barely feel the acceleration. Once you're past the Earth's atmosphere, Bulma gives command for the ship to head back to its homeworld. Namek.

You take a moment to watch the passing stars, can't help but smile at this. It's so... odd seeing space again like this. You haven't seen the stars move in over a decade. A nostalgic feeling, you guess... but this one at least isn't out of a desire to get rid of you and your brother.

>A. Eyes on the scanners, check the list of planets again
>B. Talk with someone a bit (who?)
>C. Rest up for a while, it's quite a ways to Namek...
>D. Something else?
>>
>>46695430
>D. Something else?
Become intensely invested in this strange game Pantea brought along with her... BECAUSE WE'RE ON THE BOAT.

>>
>>46695430
>>
>>46695430
>>
>>46695430
>B. Talk with someone a bit (who?)

Talk with Trip a bit, ask her how she feels about going to other planets and meeting other intelligent life out in the galaxy. Though she's pretty experienced in the supernatural, I'll bet that this is her first time going to outer space.
>>
>>46695681
Supporting.
>>
>>46695681
This.
>>
File: BluePlanet.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BluePlanet.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
>>46695430
You give a crack of your knuckles and nearly glue your eyes to the scanners. There's... really not much out there. You do catch something interesting, seems there's a planet beyond Neptune and Pluto in Earth's star system. But it's soon long gone. Well, next, let's check out the planet list again! Okay... "Metamor," "Eros," "Hera," and "Beenz." Of them, it seems that "Metamor" is the closest one. In fact, a couple of them aren't even on the map anymore. That's... ominous.

You shrug and turn to Trip. "So... how's it feel going to Namek? I mean, you've had plenty of aliens come to you on Earth, make friends, and sometimes enemies, but this is the first time you're headed to another world."

She's quiet for a moment, Bulma looking at the older woman curiously. Trip taps her chin. "It... is an odd thought, I will admit. But I'm... actually very curious to meet with the Namekians. If it were less dire, I would love to have a talk with their Kami over Namekian culture, and how much it has changed since Katas sent his son to Earth." She sits back in the chair, almost lost in thought.

For the next couple days, things are... relatively quiet, peaceful. A routine sets in on checking scans, making sure the ship is keeping up well enough, and then doing some meditation training with Goku, Yamcha, Lazuli, Chiaotzu, and Trip. Bulma meanwhile keeps up Pantea's studies, and with just a smidge of encouragement from you, she does well. Surprisingly so at her age, even Bulma is mildly impressed by and proud of how quickly her daughter learns.

(cont.)
>>
File: BigGeteStar.jpg (50 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
BigGeteStar.jpg
50 KB, 720x480
>>46696440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Y6ayVe1qg

However, this peace doesn't quite last. Scans pick up something... massive. It's too big to be called a ship. If anything it's almost the size of a moon, maybe larger. It has to know you're there, but it doesn't even seem to notice you all approach it. Whatever the hell it is, it's at least leaving you alone...

"There's something odd there." Chiaotzu comments, staring at the screen. "Something that big should have a lot of people on it, but I can't sense anything."

"Yeah, it's almost like it's empty..." Lazuli adds, scratching her head.

"It could be completely automated, some kind of giant artificial intelligence or set of them." Bulma speculates. "Though... it's not headed towards anywhere we know of. I think we should just leave it alone."

>A. I dunno, there's something suspicious about this thing...
>B. Maybe at least make contact with it, say hello, ask if they know of any good stops? I could really go for some space pancakes...
>C. Good idea, let's just leave it be
>D. Something else?
>>
>>46696464
>B. Maybe at least make contact with it, say hello, ask if they know of any good stops? I could really go for some space pancakes...
>>
>>46696464

>A. Something's not right here...
>B. ..with space syrup... mmmm...
>>
>>46696681
Hah, supporting.
>>
>>46696464
>>B. Maybe at least make contact with it, say hello, ask if they know of any good stops? I could really go for some space pancakes...
>>
>>46696464

Say hello!
>"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!"
>>
File: BGSRobot.png (561 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
BGSRobot.png
561 KB, 639x480
>>46696464
You squint at the thing. There's this... ominous feeling to it. Maybe it'd be better to investigate just a bit. "Guys, maybe we should at least make contact? You know, say hi, ask if there are any good rest stops nearby. Maybe get some space pancakes!"

Goku makes an audible "mmm" sound as you mention that, causing Yamcha to sigh. Bulma hesitantly tries to open communications, you reminding her of the Universal Greeting. "Uh, Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep... ni ni bong. H-hello, approaching ship, this is Bulma of Earth. We are traveling-"

The screen lights up with the picture of... a robot? "HELLO HELLO ORGANICS! WE OF THE BIG GETE STAR REQUEST TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THIS REGION OF SPACE AND PROMISE NOT TO HARM YOU UPON SUCH INFORMATION."

You all are taken a bit back by the rather... loud greeting. "W-we're just on our way to a planet, and were wondering if you knew of any rest stops nearby-" you try to finish.

"THERE IS A GREAT PLACE CALLED GUSS' GALAXY GRILL THAT ORGANICS LIKE YOURSELVES SEEM TO ENJOY. WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU HEADED?"

"Well, we are on our way to Planet Namek-"

The robot makes a strange noise and suddenly the viewscreen switches from it to a new figure. This one far, far less mechanical, looking almost like a humanoid dragon. "Namek, you say?" it asks in a deep, creeping voice.

>A. Yes... you know of it?
>B. Who is this?
>C. Close communications
>D. Something else?
>>
>>46697295
>B. Who is this?
>>
>>46697295
>Samma Ditthi!
>>
>>46697295
>A. Yes... you know of it?
>B. Who is this?
>>
>>46697295
>B.
And also >>46697355
>>
>>46697355
>>46697420
>Implying it will work on a robot
>>
>>46697441
Not the robot, the second thing. Assuming it's not a robot.
>>
>>46697441
>robot
The word "robot" is derived from a Czech word meaning "slave".

If these are metal organic life forms, they are most likely metal men or machine mutants.

Who are not slaves at all.
>>
>>46697441

Not to mention that there's a probably a fairly big distance between the Big Gete Star and the ship that Maple & Co. are traveling on. It's not going to make a huge difference either way.
>>
>>46697295
> Who is this?
>>
File: Bongo3.png (170 KB, 278x218) Image search: [Google]
Bongo3.png
170 KB, 278x218
>>46697295
You and Trip look at each other with a raised eyebrow each. You try to focus on the creature and breathe out, "Samma Ditthi." You feel something... less welcoming from it, but it's too far away to get a proper read. Damn. "Y-yes... who is this, and what do you know of Namek?"

The creature gives a polite bow. "I am Captain Bongo of the Big Gete Star. You could say I am someone who is acquainted with Namekians. Ah... I see now. That is a Namekian ship. But I see none onboard." He leans forward. "Now this is an interesting encounter. How did you come across such a thing? Are you trying to return it to its proper home? I do so hope you folks are not... thieves."

Trip seems to take offense to that claim. "If you must know, we are trying to make contact with the Namekians because the original owner of this ship has passed on. He has instructed us to travel to his home using it."

"Is that so? And who was this Namekian?" he asks, giving you all a suspicious look.

>A. Katas Jr.
>B. Piccolo Jr.
>C. Majunior
>D. Kami
>E. Why do you want to know?
>F. Our turn for the questions, what's this ship of yours? It's gigantic!
>G. Something else?
>>
>>46697716
>G. Something else?
"Lord Slug."
>>
>>46697716
>A. Katas Jr.
Keep sensing intentions while we do
>>
>>46697716

>F. You already had your turn, it's ours now!
>>
>>46697716
>A. Katas Jr.
>>
>>46697716
>F
>>
>>46697716
A&F
Need to know about swole ship!
>>
>>46697716
>A. Katas Jr.
>F. Our turn for the questions, what's this ship of yours? It's gigantic!
>>
File: Bongo1.png (174 KB, 292x262) Image search: [Google]
Bongo1.png
174 KB, 292x262
>>46697716
...you know, you never really did find out Kami's old name. Oh well. "Katas Jr. Now it's our turn for the questions. Like, where did you get that ship? It's gigantic!"

He taps his chin curiously. "Katas... Katas... Hrm. Of course... ahh, things are making more sense now." The dragon person sits back. "As for my own ship, well, you could say that I found it. Or rather, it found me. My father tasked me with a very important goal when I was young, and just my stroke of luck, I've gotten two leads towards it in the last decade. This ship was one of them."

"Decade?" Bulma shouts in surprise. "Wait... what lead?"

"You can probably guess." he says with an eerie grin. "Thank you Earthlings-" He raises an eyebrow as he seems to notice Goku's tail. "...curiouser and curiouser."

The transmission closes. The titanic ship moves off in... a direction opposite of yours. Trip keeps watching it as it leaves. "...I believe we should redouble our efforts to head to Namek."

"Why's that, Trip?" Goku asks.

"As best I could read, his intentions did not seem all that pure. He seems to have intentions for Namek... and I feel we should get there before he does."

>A. Yeah, we should get there ASAP. We can visit that Guss' Galaxy Grill on the way back
>B. Ehh... he's not headed in the direction of Namek, we can afford a couple pit stops even if he is going there eventually
>C. Something else?
>>
>>46698219
>A. Yeah, we should get there ASAP. We can visit that Guss' Galaxy Grill on the way back
>>
>>46698219
>A.
>A A A A A A A A A
Post Haste
>>
>>46698219

It's always the evil space people doing evil stuff in evil space. I guess this portion of the universe just isn't a hotspot for genuine space tourism.
>>
>>46698219
>>
>>46698219
If the big gete star is keeping a scan on us would it make sense to lose them on a nearby world before heading off to Namek?

We can figure out our plan and maybe even contact King Kai for info on what's going on at Namek.

I vote Metamor.

...Since it's the closest.
>>
File: boo-urns-ohsweetkami.gif (305 KB, 946x820) Image search: [Google]
boo-urns-ohsweetkami.gif
305 KB, 946x820
>>46698219
I think we might've just made a big mistake.
>>
>>46698452
Probably.

But he probably would have followed a Namekian starship anyway. If he's a possible spawn of Piccolo, then he may have known that Namekians have long have lacked space travel capabilities since a long time ago and thus might have thought that it was being piloted by Namekian refugees back to their home planet or something. Or he might have just followed at a distance since it's a Namekian spaceship and he's had only a handful of leads for decades.
>>
Already cast my vote but can anyone tell me who this guy is? Or did Kato make us something special?
>>
>>46695430
>Going to namek

HA HA NAMEK

Time until Earth again: 2 years real time.

U ready for this Kato?
>>
>>46698507
Wait, how could he be a Piccolo spawn? You'd think Piccolo would have made note of him.

Unless... THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY TOWA!
>>
File: 5_minutes_left.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5_minutes_left.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>46698618
I give it Five Threads before we're fighting Frieza.
>>
>>46698617
Wiki gives me this guy: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Bongo_(Mutant_Namek)
>>
>>46698684

Five regular threads, or five Frieza threads?
>>
>>46698684
Do you know how long a thread is? I don't think you do.
>>
>>46698766
>Frieza "threads" last five days each
>Kato quits her job just to keep this going
Help
>>
File: kurizaweeeee.png (599 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
kurizaweeeee.png
599 KB, 600x726
>>46698766
Kuriza threads
>>
>Skipping Guss' Galaxy Grill

Bet you're all faggots that can't handle the Spicy Stellar Super Sundae.

"My species finds that undigestable!"

Well maybe your species should get good.

REAL species would never skip an opportunity to eat a Guss.
>>
>>46698712
Thanks! Very informative. Also:
>Allegiance
>Time Breakers
Well shit. Towa(s?) are sending this bitch to earth. Hope Acer, Chuu Lee, ChiChi, Crane School, and the Kaiju are ready
>>
>>46698861
I don't know doesn't say he has the Big Gete Star, but maybe she/they gave him it/one.

...Or he's taking it to Namek, trailing us.

Shit.
>>
File: kaiju rangers.jpg (106 KB, 736x332) Image search: [Google]
kaiju rangers.jpg
106 KB, 736x332
>>46698861
Melchior will give morphers out to everyone in their time of need and summon the Kaiju Rangers.
>>
>>46699100
But he'd need a team of teenagers with attitude. Where would he find those?
>>
>>46698966
If it hits namek we'll be fine, set it vs frieza& cronies, if they're even on-planet. Which frieza has no reason to be, since he didn't hear of the dragonballs or super saiyan since we got all the scouters turned off
unless Nappa had the damn switch backwards, Goddammit Nappa!!
>>
>>46699154
Certainly not /tg/. Y'all are older than 20 and Y'all work to actively ban attitude from your games.
>>
>>46698219
You ok Kato? Or are you beating your head against the wall that we didn't do more with this obvious training fight to help us get stronger before !namek?
>>
>>46699489
Just make sure our first stop is to Guru's for that sweet power up
>>
>>46699489
I dunno, with how much things have gone off canon, I think this may be the new arc villains taking the stage
>>
>>46699489
No dude this is TOTALLY foreshadowing.

It's also one of those Schrodinger's choices or Morton's forks, where whatever option we pick, we feel like we picked the wrong option.

The DM has to include those to prevent the players from getting a big ego.
>>
>>46698219
You... feel like mistakes may have been made. But best rectify them before they get worse. "All right, let's get there ASAP! Head to Guss' Galaxy Grill on the way back, when the alien dragon with a moon-sized spaceship isn't potentially trailing us to the planet."

"I can't say I expected this when I asked to come along. Maybe things would have gone easier if we brought some of Icarus' treats along." Lazuli comments in a dry, slightly joking tone, causing Chiaotzu to giggle.

"I dunno, Acer says those are expensive." Goku adds, getting another laugh.

Trip and Bulma take their seats, you sitting with them. "We can't stall any longer. To Namek it is."

Further days and eventually weeks pass by, and while you all try to keep up the routines as before, there's noticeably more tension among everyone. The wait is murder. Goku and Yamcha have at least gotten some ideas together on better training themselves, Pantea and her dad working on trying to get him to better be able to, if not defend against it directly, at least notice Fire Magic when someone tries to use it. You and Chiaotzu too have also made sure, very, very carefully, that the Ice Magic combination still works with your new and improved weapon. Gods this thing is more cramped than it looks. Bulma and Trip have also been getting some time to talk with each other, having a couple interesting conversations on the more spiritual aspects of the world and the more scientific ones.

(cont.)
>>
File: KamiShipOnNamek.png (592 KB, 1001x768) Image search: [Google]
KamiShipOnNamek.png
592 KB, 1001x768
>>46699563
The worrying part, though, is that the Big Gete Star seems to show up every now and then at a different location behind you, just disappearing off scans once it's noticed. It's almost... taunting you. And the MOST worrying part is when it finally disappears completely.

Just over a month since you left Earth, you finally spot it. Namek. Three stars illuminating its surface, in an odd arrangement. Wonder how the orbital mechanics work in this system. Questions for later. The ship touches down in a blue grassy area near the green seas. Bulma checks the atmosphere of the planet, Yamcha catching his eager daughter before she leaps out without a care in the world. Getting the A-OK, you all depart.

You and Bulma check your Scouters. There... really aren't a lot of people on this planet. It reminds you of that visit back to the Earth's past with how vacant it all is. But there are Dragon Balls on this planet, a whole set of seven spread out throughout the planet from the look of it. Highest Power Level seems to be... 42,000. Most are far lower, in the few hundreds to few thousands.

Trip looks off into the distance. "I would guess the strongest one is with the planet's Elder, their Kami. There is a village nearby as well..."

>A. First thing's first, let's make contact with the locals!
>B. Let's split into groups and search around, someone setting up a base camp around the ship
>C. Gonna try to head towards the Namekian Elder, then, he'll probably be the best to explain things towards
>D. Something else?
>>
>>46699582
>C. Gonna try to head towards the Namekian Elder, then, he'll probably be the best to explain things towards
>>
>>46699582
>>
>>46699582

Better all head as a group so it doesn't appear suspicious. We can meet the locals after getting their guardian's permission.
>>
>>46699489
Apologies, wife wanted to take me to dinner.

>>46698618
Are you ready, anon?
>>
>>46699582
>B. Let's split into groups and search around, someone setting up a base camp around the ship
>>
>>46699582
A., so they know we aren't a threat to them and do anything rash, then C.
>>
>>46699758
supporting
>>
Guys, what if we...
GAVE THE NAMEKIANS SCOUTERS. Tuffle-design scouters that aren't a piece of shit. That read out results in Namekian.

Maybe then they'd be able to hide better.
>>
>>46699582
>D. First thing's first, head with Goku to the nearest cave!
>>
>>46699841
what
>>
>>46699886
He was joking about the lack of privacy and fact there was a kid in the ship preventing them from going at it. Maybe aiming for space kids to teach space moves and give space training to
>>
>>46699992
That's an awful lot to gleam from that, anon. "He" seems to be (You).
>>
>>46700012
Nah, just remembered the abridged joke with Krillin.
>>
File: LEWDWAYTOOLEWD.png (43 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
LEWDWAYTOOLEWD.png
43 KB, 400x279
>>46699992
We don't need to fuck the space monkey at every opportunity.
>>
>>46700029
But the toilet wasn't screaming at us
>>
File: tfw hot monkey dick.jpg (34 KB, 343x283) Image search: [Google]
tfw hot monkey dick.jpg
34 KB, 343x283
>>46700034
Says you
>>
>>46699563
>Maybe things would have gone easier if we brought some of Icarus' treats along
Wait, did we encounter Icarus yet in this timeline, and was he named Icarus?
>>
File: NailsDebutk.png (407 KB, 425x788) Image search: [Google]
NailsDebutk.png
407 KB, 425x788
>>46699582
You do a little stretch, getting some nice, fresh air finally. "Okay... so we should head to the Elder first, make contact with him, right?"

"That would be the smart choice, yes." Trip responds with a nod.

"I'll stay here to set up a base camp, maybe get communications set up with Earth." Bulma comments. "Pantea-" Bulma's daughter looks at her with near desperation in the girl's eyes. "...Fine, fine. You can go with your dad." she finishes with a sigh.

"We'll stay with Bulma." Lazuli comments, Chiaotzu nodding.

"Then it is settled, we should-" Trip stops herself, face becoming an embarrassed red color. "...I should really learn to fly some time."

Goku kneels down and lets grab on his back as you, Yamcha, and Pantea take off in the direction of the highest Power Level. You... decide to take it easy and just enjoy the sights a bit. You're really on another world again. Not in a simulation, you're truly on an alien planet. It's such an amazing place... wonder what makes the water that green color, and why the grass and trees seem to be such a shade of blue. It takes a bit, but the Elder's home isn't easy to miss. All of you step down near the entrance of it... greeted by that high Power Level person.

He glares at your group suspiciously, but it fades when Trip greets him. "Avishta."

He returns the greeting, speaking in Namekian to Trip, asking who she is and where she is from. Goku, Yamcha, and Pantea seem lost initially, so you ask if he can speak your language.

"The common tongue is understood here, yes. I am known as Nail." the Namekian states. "You travelers... could have picked a better time."

"What's wrong?" Pantea asks with a curious look.

He sighs sadly. "...our Elder is dying."

>A. Is there anything we can do to help? Trip and I are accomplished healers
>B. What happened, why is he dying?
>C. Something else?
>>
>>46700421
He is Acer, Chi-chi, and Izumi's pet. Chi-chi was the one who named him.
>>
>>46700426
B, then ask if there has been any blue ladies around recently, then A if no
>>
>>46700426
A&B. At the same time. Maple panic
>>
>>46700034
You might as well, tho.

Wait, we weren't fucking the space monkey on the ride over?

I know Yamcha and Bulma were probably at it.
>>
>>46700426
>>
Remember, trying to heal Chuu Lee made it worse, and may have been done by Towa. Very possible Towa did this too.
>>
>>46700426
>>
>>46700426

>C. Something else?
Ask where we can find some Albino Namekians. When ground into a fine powder and mixed with soy sauce, they have wonderful restorative processes. And take damn good with rice.
>>
>>46700426
Kato, question.

If Nail dies but is allowed to keep his body, could he still fuse with Piccolo?
>>
>>46700616
I think she might have actually been successful, but it just forced it out of her quicker. Body purging foreign contaminants.
>>
>>46700698
I wonder how the healing magic knows what's a foreign contaminant or a poison, and what's normal stuff you need to function.
Your gut flora are a different species to you, and there are many substances that you need in small doses, but are poisonous in large doses.
Heal spell doesn't cause your intestines to fail and purge your system of Lithium, so there's something unusual going on here.

>Obviously its a Plot disease and heal fails because of Plot
Well no shit.
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (61 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
61 KB, 500x370
>>46700698
Did someone say "Purging foreign contaminants"?
>>
>>46700754
We roll a 20, and Kato rolls a 20 for Trip. Guru becomes young again.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 11, 9, 16, 14, 2, 8, 9, 17 = 90 (10d20)

>>46700842
Nope.

Assume these 10 rolls are "2d20, best of 5 for each". I expect we'll get a 1.
>>
File: DEUS VULT!.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT!.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46700839
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>46700867
[LIBERATING JERUSALEM INTENSIFIES]
>>
File: GuruDBZep54.png (315 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
GuruDBZep54.png
315 KB, 500x465
>>46700426
You all look on in mild shock. "Wait, what happened, how is he dying? Is he sick, or... there haven't been any suspicious blue ladies around, have there?"

"Not... that I am aware of." Nail states with mild confusion.

"Well, Trip and I are accomplished healers, maybe we could do something for him?" you ask with nervousness in your voice.

Nail shakes his head. "It's not injury or disease, it is age. His body has already lasted far longer than normal for our race. But... I appreciate the thought."

"Nail." a voice calls. "It is all right. I wish to see them."

The Namekian turns his head. "Are you sure, Sir?" The voice confirms. Nail takes you all in and... woah.

"Wow, he's huge!" Goku comments in crass surprise, you elbowing him in the ribs gently. No need to be rude. But... he has a point. The Namekian is large, perhaps taller than King Piccolo was normally. And above him is... gods, an enormous Dragon Ball, maybe three times the size of the ones on Earth.

Nail kneels to him. "Grand Elder. Are you sure you wish to meet with these visitors?"

"That I am, Nail." he replies, looking at Trip, taking noticeably deep breaths. "Young one... step forward." She does without question, and the large Namekian places his hand on her head for a moment. He sighs deeply. "The son of Katas, and his counterpart. Taken at the hands of the one driven from our home... this is our fault. We... ha... are deeply sorry." He takes another deep breath. "...but there is not much time to lose, I am afraid. Nail, I have less than a day."

He seems shocked. "Sir, are you sure?"

He nods slowly. "Gather them as soon as you can. We will make the ceremony as soon as the Elders are together."

>A. Ceremony? What's going on?
>B. Telepathy, huh?
>C. Are you sure you wouldn't mind us trying to give you just a little bit more time? We'll do our best!
>D. Something else?
>>
>>46701153
>C. Are you sure you wouldn't mind us trying to give you just a little bit more time? We'll do our best!
>>
>>46701153
Except, you know, in his mind because
>B. Telepathy, huh?
>>
>>46701153
>D. Something else?
Ask about the Dragon Ball
>>
>>46701153
>D. Something else?
Ask if he has anything that might help us on our quest, in case we get attacked by ... I dunno. A big gete star. or frieza.
Like, does he have some kind of magical ability that would increase our strength or our resistance?
>>
>>46701312
>>46701313
Supporting
>>
>>46701313
No we instead ask if he needs anything from us, to which he replies "no but you need this!"
>Need what?
powerup!!
Zap
We get > goku base
>>
>>46701153
>B. Telepathy, huh?
>>
>>46701153
C
>>
So wait, we just randomly guessed Kami's name?
>>
>>46701822
Or his dad's, rather. I don't recall hearing it but maybe I missed something
>>
>>46701153
>D. Warn him about that guy who shadowed us here.
>>
>>46701900
Seems prudent
>>
File: Bongo4.png (165 KB, 274x291) Image search: [Google]
Bongo4.png
165 KB, 274x291
>>46701153
"Er... what ceremony, sir?" you ask curiously.

The large, aged Namekian turns his head to you. "To pass on ownership of the Dragon Balls. To select a new Elder for Namek."

"Ah, of course." Yamcha starts. "You pass on, no more Dragon Balls- wait... that means-"

You, and to your surprise Yamcha, seem to ask him at the same time, 'Telepathy?'

The Elder nods. 'Indeed. I am much too weak to read minds without assistance at this point, though.'

You snap your fingers. "Sir, are you sure there's nothing we can do to help? Trip and I are exceptionally skilled healers. I mean, I once healed a hole in monkey boy's chest over here. We'll do our best, promise."

"I am... ha... aware. But I have been healed... ha... too many times already by our own best healers." He frowns solemnly. "And I know... of the one who contacted... ha... you... Bongo..." He seems to slump down slightly. He can barely even speak at this point, continuing his explanation purely through telepathy. 'Slug was not the only Super Namekian banished from our world. Others like him, others from the Dragon Clan, were dispersed throughout the galaxy. Some of those Dragon Clan members made Dragon Ball sets of their own... though few could completely copy the ones we have. One set was used on planet Eros... and due to the greed, it seems the planet was completely destroyed. Another set seems still active, a far more powerful and dangerous one, their creator still alive somehow, though trapped. But he has children who search the universe for a way to free him. Bongo is one such child... and he's on his way here.'

"So that's why that Bongo guy seemed to recognize Katas' name..." you add, frowning. "Damn it..."

(cont.)
>>
File: GuruDBZEp70.png (64 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
GuruDBZEp70.png
64 KB, 200x248
>>46702101
'Do not blame yourself. We knew this day would come eventually. That said... Miss Sanzo, please hold still for a moment...'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR1dX3TA2O8

Trip does as he asks, standing calmly as he places his hand on her head again. A sudden surge of strength seems to fill her, a gust of wind surrounding her body. It takes but a moment... but she somehow seem to suddenly be ten times stronger than she once was. There is something else about her as well, something more... internal. She looks at her hands. "Grand Elder... this..."

'I have given you greater control of your potential. But more than that, Miss Sanzo, I have done my best to help you unlock this ability yourself. It's not there yet, but with time, you may be able to truly utilize this power.' Guru informs her, letting you all know as well. '...at this state, I can manage but one more.'

>A. W-would you mind giving me a shot, then?
>B. Monkey boy, wanna get even stronger?
>C. Yamcha, I think you'll need this more than either of us for the upcoming battle
>D. ...curious, how would Pantea take this?
>E. Something else?

Choose wisely.
>>
>>46702120
>C. Yamcha, I think you'll need this more than either of us for the upcoming battle
>>
>>46702120
Trip can do this later, right? So either we should maximize our strength or shore up our weakest fighter. Ah hell, let's prevent Yamaha from dying.
>>
>>46702120
>>C. Yamcha, I think you'll need this more than either of us for the upcoming battle
>>
>>46702120

As tempting as it is for Maple to have a higher base PL than Goku by a good amount, I think bringing Yamcha up to par would be good too.
>>
>>46702120
>'...at this state, I can manage but one more.'
There is only one way to resolve this.

The ancient art of Jan Ken Pun.

I choose Scissors.
>>
>>46702233
...ffffuck I want Yamcha to get it but this is too tempting.
>>
>>46702120
Query
Some of us know techs to transfer life force to an attack
Can't that be applied to healing for slightly more lifespan
>>
>>46702233
On the one hand, this might not end well.

On the other hand, I always was a gambler at heart.

Let's see who the RNG ends up favoring. My faith is in Liam.
>>
>>46702120
Q. When we get the BALLS BALLS BALLS can we wish for more lifespan for Guru as one of the wishes?

Wait.

Earth has a fountain of youth, guarded by Kaiju.
If we had SOME WAY of getting that water to Guru before he dies...
>>
>>46702382
I wish Guru and Trip were on Earth at the Foutain of Youth.
>>
>>46702427
Would that work tho?
Would taking the BALLZ far enough away from the person whose lifeforce is keyed to them render them inert?

Well I suppose you could just wish "Ey porunga I wish erryone on this planet (includes u btw senpai) were at the fountain of youth on earth also bby u wan sum equivalent exchange?"
>>
>>46702353
It's already happened for him, actually. Guru's more than a week past when he should have died, but with the best techniques available he's made it this long. Trying to extend it any longer would make Yemma a bit grumpy.

>>46702382
You could, but he doesn't really want it. Guru feels the need to pass on and let the younger generation take the stage is more important. If his children rely on him forever, they'll never truly develop. At least that's his thought process on this. He still has time to pass on ownership of the Dragon Balls to the next Elder, someone who can stand among his brothers and lead them down a better path. He'll be able to rest in peace.

You might need those wishes, anyway.
>>
>>46702500
But we need to sit in a big circle on earth and distribute some powerups.

Wait I know. Get Baba to use his "back for 1 day" pass that apparently everyone gets. Problem solved.
>>
>>46702500
Speaking of wishes, we all need to decide what our three will be exactly.
>>
>>46702535
One should go to reviving "Everyone killed as a result of Lord Slug or his minions".

Dunno about other two.

Probs wish for a technique that gets people across planets really fast, since I fucking guarantee that it'll be A. Eventually necessary and B. Really useful in the meantime for access to all the interplanetary stuff.

Third save to use in fixing up whatever bullshit is likely to happen over the course of this ON THE BOAT.
>>
>>46702535
>>46702585
1. Revive Piccolo, get the Earth Dragon Balls back
1.a. Earth Dragon Balls to revive those killed by Slug and his minions
2. Fix up whatever happens on Namek
3. Back home, maybe?
>>
>>46702650
Oh right, Namek balls can only revive 1 person, can't they. But they bypass the "Only 1 revive per person" restriction that Earth's dragon places on duplicate wishes.
>>
>>46702650
Say, just because we're at the point where reviving Piccolo is possible, wouldn't reviving Kami also have the same effect and bypass that one time only revive rule generally?
>>
Did anyone on the team die in the Slugfest that died before, by the way? Just wondering, since I forget with how rare deaths have been a for Dragonball series.
>>
File: Yamcha2354683.jpg (34 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
Yamcha2354683.jpg
34 KB, 250x242
>>46702120
It does pain you a little to give up at this so easily, part of you wishes to at least leave it up to a game of Jan Ken, but... "Yamcha, I think you'll need this more than either of us for the upcoming battle."

He seems surprised by that comment. "A-are you sure, Maple?"

"Of course. I'm plenty strong already, and so is Goku, but... well, I think you deserve this more. We kinda did get a boost to our power from the Tree of Might... it's only fair." you admit wish a bit of an embarrassed grin.

"Yeah, and to be honest, I wouldn't want it unless we absolutely needed it." Goku comments. "Ah, no offense Mister Namek!"

The aged giant manages a soft laugh. 'None taken. I admire your honesty.'

Pantea nudges her father. "Well, come on! Show 'em what a Newtype's potential is like, dad!"

Yamcha gives a short laugh and pats her on the head, then takes a deep breath. "...okay. Thanks, guys, and thanks a ton, Mister Grand Elder." Trip moves out of the way as Yamcha steps forward. Guru places his hand on your friend's head, and that same surge of Ki flows through his body. In fact, it seems to keep going, longer than Trip's did. Yamcha is... almost awestruck by the dramatic increase in strength he gets. And you have to say, it's... astounding. You and Goku stare in amazement. Your Scouter clocks the reading in at...

https://youtu.be/emJaN6Tb7vM

>DRAGON BALL TUFFLE QUEST Z #28 END
>Twitter account is @KatoQm, will have status updates there
>Got some questions for the QM? Characters? Suggestions? Throw them at ask.fm/QMKato and I'll try to answer them as best I can

Okay folks, that's all for tonight. I'll be around for as long a while for questions and such. Did y'all have fun?
>>
File: 1400297799100.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1400297799100.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>46702120

Try and make him job NOW universe!

>And with that, the universe quaked, as if to say "fuck you, Anon", or possibly in sinister laughter. Possibly both.
>>
>>46703073
Always boss, thanks for running

>Super Yamcha

Bueno
>>
>>46703073
What was his PL before?
>>
>>46703092
>Frieza and Cooler both show up in their final forms
>>
>>46703037
We prevented Krillin's canon death to Piccolo Daimyou.

Currently, at 1kill each:
Krillin
Not-an-android-yet 17
Acer

Seems the universe likes killing off men. More women need to die to correct this clearly sexist gender imbalance Kappa.
>>
File: InfernoCop-NANI.jpg (91 KB, 714x682) Image search: [Google]
InfernoCop-NANI.jpg
91 KB, 714x682
>>46703073
>930,000.
Holy SHIT. He's almost as strong as second form Frieza. And he has the Kaioken. Does he have the Raioten too?
>>
>>46703073
It's the Legendary Super-Yamcha!

Thanks for the run, Kato!
>>
>>46703073
So Kato did we pick the right choice?
>>
>>46703099
>>46703163
Thanks for playing, anons!

>>46703106
He started the thread with just under 60k, and arrived on Namek with just a slight bit over 60k. Any lower than that and he'd have just hit something much lower. This boost actually does come from something official, by the way. A game where it is possible to take Yamcha to Namek.

>>46703162
I keep my promises, anon. Kaio-ken, yes.

>>46703191
Right, wrong, all I'm going to say is that I'm proud that y'all chose this one.

>>46703155
Let's see how long luck runs for them back on Earth, shall we?

By the way, in regards to things like the pastebin, would you like me to keep updating it with the boosts everyone on Earth are getting, or would you want me to keep it a secret? More info on what's going on, or stay in the dark?
>>
>>46703352
>stay in the dark?

I'd prefer to keep PLs a secret until Maple can actually feel them or get reports on them. It'll make things interesting until the story gets back to Earth.
>>
>>46703352
So was Bongo that thing that showed up on Namek in "Path to Power canon," Kato?
>>
>>46703352
Did we leave warning that Towa was likely going through pull something due to us not playing her game?
>>
>>46703352
What game was that?
>>
>>46703425
going to*
Not sure how that happened
>>
>>46703352

Keep us in the dark. It builds suspense that way.
>>
File: planet hype.gif (34 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
planet hype.gif
34 KB, 600x300
>>46703073

Thank you for running.
>>
>>46703352
Eh, in the dark. I am committed to this boat.
>>
File: ChuuLee-PAWNCH.png (469 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ChuuLee-PAWNCH.png
469 KB, 500x500
>>46703388
>>46703522
>>46703554
In the dark it is. Actually glad for this, thanks anons.

>>46703422
That he was, actually! Freeza doesn't know... basically anything about you guys other than you humiliated Vegeta and Cui. Might have to send someone at Earth later, after the Ginyus finish their job on a certain planet...

>>46703446
Dragon Ball Z: Chou Saiya Densetsu/Super Saiyan Legend.

>>46703553
Thanks for playing, anon!
>>
File: 1410307003064.png (166 KB, 418x331) Image search: [Google]
1410307003064.png
166 KB, 418x331
>>46703073
>That power level

>>46703352

>Was that game for the Super Nintendo/Famicom, by any chance--

>>46703687

Oh. Looks like I was right.

Can't wait 'til we get back to Earth and have YAMCHA make someone have a "What the fuck is Namek?!" moment.
>>
>>46703687
How strong would Pantea have gotten?
>>
>>46703352
Damn son. (Or Damn Son-Mahoggany). I'd say Maple needs to take another trip to Darkness and imbibe the Ultra Gitgud Elixir.

Either that or we start shoveling advanced training equipment into the Room of Time and Spirit.

Come to think of it, how's Xuanzang been training?
>>
>>46703425
In before Peppa and Gohan are hostages due to Towananigans. She executes one the instant we get sassy (which we will) and then demands we play along or she'll execute the other.

Either that or Black Water Mist.

Either that or Gero sending out a testdrive of some of his Androids.

Why not all three? Towa deploys the blackwater mist, and while that chaos is happening, mechanical beings (who are immune to the mist) go and kidnap Peppa and Gohan.
>>
File: Soba.jpg (10 KB, 246x319) Image search: [Google]
Soba.jpg
10 KB, 246x319
>>46703687
>certain planet...
Soba better be kicking their asses.
>>
>>46705330
>Towa
>getting past POPO
She'd need an army, or some kinda hulking creature...
>>
>>46705330
>>46707173
...when did the Garlic Jr. saga start in the anime? How long is it until the Makyo Star nears Earth? It's like... March right now, right?

>Makyan invasion while we're away
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.