[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hell's Rebels Adventure Path
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
So what does /tg/ think of the Hell's Rebels pathfinder adventure path? I've been thinking of running it, and it seemed decently written, at least the first half(all i have at the mo')
>>
>Decently written.
You didn't read the other half, don't you?
>>
>>46686397
not yet. goes downhill?
>>
>>46686423
of course, re-reading part 1, there are a few...
Schrodinger's cat issues. No, seriously, what?
"it attacks if it sees [itself] be killed, fighting until death in revenge"
>>
File: tumblr_nrnbv3y2eQ1s7vp77o1_400.png (55 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrnbv3y2eQ1s7vp77o1_400.png
55 KB, 256x256
Happen to have a link to parts 4 through 6?
Really want to take a look now.
>>
Why would you need that silly AP if you can have Way of the Wicked?
>>
>>46686857
You're thinking Hel''s Vengance, not Rebels
>>
>>46686340
I'm running it right now. It's okay, but the rebellion mechanics are stupid and some of the enemies need to be reworked

All in all it makes for a 8/10
>>
>>46686340
If you like saturday morning cartoons, sure.
>>
>>46686922
The rebellion mechanics looked pretty damn cheesy.
Better than the "trust points" in Haunting of Harrowstone at least.
But still something to ditch.
>>
>>46686629
I think that's a stable time loop. Or a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>It sees itself killed
>Fights until death
>>
>>46687181
Yeah and I personally dropped everything related to water elves and fish people.

If you're going to have an urban campaign i feel like it should stay within the realm of city life. But eh that's just me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.