[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every intergalactic/multi-planetary setting has a warrior race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1420069368572[1].png (14 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1420069368572[1].png
14 KB, 800x600
Every intergalactic/multi-planetary setting has a warrior race that's from a planet with insane gravity where everything wants to fuck you, kill you or fuck you and then kill you (not neccessarily in that order) but somehow became the dominant species by simply being the biggest murderers on the planet, right?

What if that's us? Look at all the horrible things that live on Earth. Look at all the horrible things that we drove to extinction. If we manage to survive on a planet with fucking wasps and hornets, I'm pretty sure the rest of the universe is full of pussy races by comparison.
>>
>>46680867
It's not us in particular, it's the Australians
>>
>>46680949
Damn straight.

You ever seen a pissed off cassowary up close?
>>
>>46681017
No, and since you're not posting from beyond the grave, neither have you.
>>
>>46680867
what if predators just didnt evolve on most planets? what if the idea that humans eat other creatures terrifies xenos and thats why they dont come here?
>>
Listen, I love humanity fuck yeah as much as the next guy, but your beating a dead horse here. And your not even doing it well. Get a little more creative and try again alright?
>>
>>46680867
No Science has already confirmed that we are the neglectful precursors.
>>
Nah. We have shit under control here. Can you tell me how any planet could have it even EASIER than we have it on earth?
>>
>>46680867
Well, I'll just compare the horrible things that we have done to all the horrible things all those aliens have done.

Oh fucking wait, I don't have any information on what aliens have done. we haven't fucking met them yet!
>>
>>46681251
A planet that's exactly like Earth, only without the whole climate problem.
>>
>>46681460
What climate problem?
>>
>>46681652
Republicunt pls go
>>
Ill fuck anything if i can defeat it in hand to hand combat
>>
>>46681695
That's not a planet problem, that's an human problem. It's certainly not Earth's fault.
>>
>>46682195
Doesn't earth cycle between ice ages every 10,000 or so years?
>>
>>46682312
Nope.
>>
>>46681776
Pedophile.
>>
>>46683322

Found the science denier.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.