[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the people you most admire, or one of the people you most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: MTI1NDg4NTg2MDAxODA1Mjgy.jpg (48 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
MTI1NDg4NTg2MDAxODA1Mjgy.jpg
48 KB, 620x349
One of the people you most admire, or one of the people you most hate, now is a D&D god. What is his/her alignment and portfolio? How powerful is he/she and who worships him/her? If you feel like it, how did he/she undergo apotheosis?
>>
Bernie Sanders, god of thieves.
>>
File: BucketoBait.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
BucketoBait.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>46678783
>>
>>46678792
>Ted Cruz, god of rats and deciet
>Ben Carson, god of sleep, dreams, and medicine
>Jeb Bush, turtle-god of joy, happiness, and disappointment
>Hillary Clinton, god of the undead
>Donald Trump, god of architecture
>>
>>46678904
>Hillary Clinton
>undead
I ... could see that actually.
But isn't her defining characteristic the inability to hide her complete lack of anyone else's best interests?
>>
>>46678904
>Deez Nutz, god of memes and trolling
>Kanye West, god of rap, music, and insanity
>>
>>46678990
No, see, thats her back up plan. Once all the skeletons in her closet are finally let out, she shall lead that army of the living dead straight to the White House, and lay waste to Washington in the name of Vecna [PBUH].
>>
File: EGd8GKa.jpg (516 KB, 650x3945) Image search: [Google]
EGd8GKa.jpg
516 KB, 650x3945
>>46678672
Dobri Dobrev. God of Forgiveness and Mercy, True Good. Ascended to godhood by a mutual refusal to die as long as he still had work to do, and becoming a gestalt avatar filled with the hope and love of humanity.
>>
File: 17836.jpg (74 KB, 261x330) Image search: [Google]
17836.jpg
74 KB, 261x330
>>46679046
I really really really really REALLY hope that guy doesnt pull a Bill Cosby on us.

For mine

>Porter Rockwell. God of Vengeance and protector of the weak.
>Mr Rogers. God of Potential and Hope.

thinking of more
>>
>>46679013
I feel like Kanye-God would be a lot like Apollol somehow
>>
Rasputin, god of laying some serious pipe.
>>
>>46678672
>Bill Nye
>CG God of Science, Learning, and Stylish Neckties.
>Ascended after a heated debate against Sarah Palin and Ken Hamm caused the black holes in their heads to collide into a singularity. The resulting quantum Jesus Particle anchored itself in Nye, granting him actual divine powers.
>Followers include scientists and scholars.
>Most clerics, however, go mad trying to both follow his teachings and preach his godhood, as the two tend to be contrary to each other.
>>
File: OretetLevel8 Edna Edition.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
OretetLevel8 Edna Edition.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.