[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While out adventuring, your party sees this thing flying overhead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Fo4_airship_Boston_trailer.png (372 KB, 974x608) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_airship_Boston_trailer.png
372 KB, 974x608
While out adventuring, your party sees this thing flying overhead while stating
"People of (Whatever your setting is), Do not interfere, our intentions are peaceful, we are the Brotherhood of Steel."

How does your party react?
>>
Punch it.
>>
>>46678499
Snatch a stolen uniform off of one of the corpses of one of their patrols, hijack a vertibird, make a few speech checks and then blow them all up. Whelp, that was easy. Supermutants shoot down Brotherhood Vertibirds like it's going out of style anyway so I'll let them clean up any stragglers.

I doubt anyone will object, fucking everyone hates them. The only companion Danse seems to get along with anyway is Dogmeat.
>>
>>46678499
Wait for the thing to land, go see if they're hiring.
>>
>>46678499
What the fuck do they want? There's nothing here for them.
>>
"That's what they all say. Bring it down!"
*Proceed to launch canons and ballista at the flying machine until it either falls down or leaves*
Not really but I gotta keep with the edgy theme here
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 625x442
>>46679038
>Launch canons
>>
>>46678698
>confusing game mechanics with how the setting works
I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
>>46679355

Why the hell not? The assholes are already brain-dead.

Instead of making a synth-detector and testing everyone, they send the player character to get them several tonnes of mini-nukes. For a war against a hidden foe. Literally hidden amongst innocent population.

A blimp full of degenerates.
>>
>>46680333

Sure, the >>46678698 method won't work. But several mini-nukes will.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg (67 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
67 KB, 550x550
You have violated Earth airspace and are performing reality deviancy. Surrender your ship and prepare to be boarded.

You have 10 seconds to comply or we will open fire.
>>
Form up lines 20 men across and 3 men deep between 100 men.
In between these formations position a battery of 12 lb cannons.
Keep up a constant rate of fire until the metal beast is brought down.
>>
File: Using DnD for Post-Apoc SciFi.jpg (94 KB, 507x455) Image search: [Google]
Using DnD for Post-Apoc SciFi.jpg
94 KB, 507x455
>>46678499
>How does your party react?

We tell the DM to cut it out and take it easy on the memes. If he really wants to run fallout, we'd be on board with that. Just, you know, actually run a fallout game instead of trying to awkwardly jam it into dnd.
>>
>>46680333
I was under the impression it was more about getting the highly deadly atomic weapons away from mutie scum than anything else.
>>
File: FFXIV_Machinist.png (228 KB, 530x615) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV_Machinist.png
228 KB, 530x615
>>46678499
>mumble something about fucking cats
>continue on their way
>>
>>46680448
Oh look everybody, it's the guy under the control of a Seer Plant.
>>
>>46678499
You'd think the Brotherhood of Steel are/would be a sub-branch/part of the Adeptus Mechanicus? They're the more militaristic side of the AdMechs and have a handful of Space Marines with them as their "Knights" and "Paladins"?

Also Inquisitor Arthur Maxson, Commissar Kells, and Head Techpriestess Ingram disapprove of robot sex and robo-fucking.
>>
>We're playing a fallout game

Tippity toppity lel
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.