[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do the Eldar view Emps? Is he too mon'keigh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Golden_Throne-Imperial_Webway.jpg (244 KB, 980x577) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Throne-Imperial_Webway.jpg
244 KB, 980x577
How do the Eldar view Emps?
Is he too mon'keigh?
>>
>>46671692

He was the closest mon'keigh to being able to see past the end of his nose; I think there were even tentative alliance-talks?

"Then you murdered him and perverted literally everything he told you to do. Can't imagine why that would influence our opinion of you."
>>
>>46671692
Way too mon'keigh.
That's why they're making their own Emperor. With blackjack! And hookers!
>>
>>46671771
Why didn't the eldar create their own god-emperor from their own psykers across all the worlds in their extremely vast dominion anyway?

The emperor himself was made when humans were millennia away from space travel, shouldn't the eldar have known about chaos forming at the same time and acted?
>>
>>46671888
They probably saw no need. Chaos didn't bug the Eldar until they fucked themselves.
>>
>>46671888
Because they already had warp gods to protect them. At least until they ruined everything for themselves
>>
>>46671888
they did and its name is slaanesh

:^)
>>
>>46671734
>I think there were even tentative alliance-talks?
The eldar knew better than to try and talk to the emperor. They knew he was perfectly capable of killing them all.

Eldrad, in his infinite wisdom and foresight, attempted to parley with Fulgrim after he had gotten his hands on a daemonic sword.
>>
>>46671983
You make it sound like it was Eldrads fault that Fulgrim got himself some corrupted artifact and Daddy E didn't tell him what chaos actually was.
>>
>>46671983
that has got to be the most unfortunate thing ever?
why not rowboat?
Or the white scars?
or even magnus?
>>
>>46671771
>making their own Emperor. With blackjack! And hookers!

Hey, hey, hey! Last time that happened we got Slaanesh. Do you really want to push your luck?
>>
>>46672272
Ynnead will be different, for realsies
>>
>>46672051
It's eldrad's fault that he chose probably the worst primarch ever for that kind of thing.
>>
>>46671692
Even an immortal monkey with godlike psychic powers and an immense intellect is still at the end of the day still just a monkey
>>
>>46673307
I don't unerstand how the Eldar can manage to be so smug when they fuck up harder than anyone else on a regular basis.
Eldrad "let's parlay with a slaaneshi blackstone fortress by using astral projection" Ulthran is a prime example of that. And he's supposed to be the best of the best.
>>
They call him weakling seer for fucking up so badly and not having the foresight, or at least the balls, to act before things got fucked up.
>>
>>46674361
They're just riding on seniority.
>>
>>46675434
yes, a bit rich coming from the race who birthed a chaos god.
>>
>>46675883
This is a very good point. Mankind is pretty fucked right now and fell from grace but the Eldar fell farther.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.