[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Blood Bowl/ General - SEASON 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: Blood_Bowl_cover_photo.jpg (55 KB, 300x216) Image search: [Google]
Blood_Bowl_cover_photo.jpg
55 KB, 300x216
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg ; #fumbbl for general chat

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Previous Thread: >>46578978

Season 3 has begun and both leagues are in Round 1

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
>>
>>46670825
lizards got rekt edition ?
>>
>>46670797
It works, thanks! Just wondering, can I do this on my own, or does someone from inside the league need to share the link with me?
>>
>>46670951
do the spectators join the IRC together?
>>
>>46670951
Well, the link to the fumbbl group is and always will be in the OP, so I assume you can reach it from there.
>>
>>46670979
Oh I didn't see that, sorry. New to the whole fumbbl thing and still figuring it out.
>>
>>46670968
There's always some people on the IRC, more when match time is close. I'd encourage people to join in, the more the merrier.
>>
So when is the next game starting?
>>
>>46671222
In a few minutes >>46669622 will start.
>>
Official request to delay Delicatessen and Rebel Risers game 1 hour so I can spectate.
>>
>The first match of the Veterans will also happen today.
>Tune in at 20:00 Server time for the potential trainwreck that is 1620TV Chorfs vs 1250 High Elves.

>Crab's Animeted Clothing vs Yogzototh's Foot Blooters - 20:00 Server time

IT BEGINS
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=843541
>>
>>46671262
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>46671262
Huh, the "upcoming matches" tab only shows rookie league matches, but not veteran ones.
>>
>>46671296
That only shows matches scheduled through fumbbl.
>>
>>46671323
Oh I see. Is there a way to see the scheduled Round 1 Vet matches?
>>
>>46671390
I they don't schedule it themselves it won't show up.
>>
How many elves has Crab killed so far?
>>
>>46671704
Zero, but one is missing the next game
>>
How do you chaos pact?
>>
>>46671953
Dream of a developed team, never get there/be disappointed when you do
>>
>>46671976
that's my experience too

i would say just embrace big guy randomness and have fun

the only thing you can do to make them really competitive is make disgusting min maxed kill squads without most of/all of the big guys. but it will take a while, might not come off, and you will hate yourself even if you achieve it (though not as much as your opponents will)
>>
1st Vet game still running? I went to the super market, and when I try to open the jnlp again, it says wrong password
>>
are the fumbbl servers fucking up?
>>
>>46672441

Was just about to say this, I can't get on either.
>>
>>46672460
FU I just opened our game
>>
>>46672475

Yeah, saw your PM then couldn't reply to it. Fuck's sake.
>>
>>46672460
>>46672441
I also can't access the Fumbbl site at the moment.
>>
>>46672286
>>46672441
>>46672460

huh, interesting. I think something happened with the servers a short while ago
>>
>"""""high""""" elves
>>
>>46672492
So do we wait a bit or do we reschedule?
>>
>>46672567

I'll be around if we try 22:00 maybe?
>>
>>46672567

When fumbbl goes down it generally stays down for a while, like at least 12 hours.
>>
>>46672605
Oh boy. The only reason I went to the super market is to get some snack to specate...
>>
>>46672596
okay let's do that

>Because of a Tzeentch controlled warpstorm the match between Bretonnian Werewolf in Tilea and Red Fang Rockets will be delayed.
>>
Crap. I had planned on a long night of Fumbbl. I've got nothing to do now but wait for it to come back.
>>
Fumbbl is back up and Yog and I need to redo our match. Thanks fumbbl.
>>
It looks like the site is back
>>
>>46672912
Cucked by Fumbbl!
>>
>>46672912

Wait match progress was lost?

Yikes.
>>
>>46672912
link ?
>>
>>46673043
>>46673052
The match does not exist anymore, but just look at the group. We still need to play our match. No SPP, no match history, our last matches played are the same as before.
>>
If the matches have been lost, they will probably have to be played again. Can't see them recovering that type of information if it hasn't already been saved.
>>
Damn Time Wizards, instant replay doesn't mean reset the game!
>>
>>46673145
The match is there.
>>
Christer himself just told me site should be back to 100% now
>>
>>46673172

You might have to pop into #FumbblAdmin to get this sorted mate.
>>
>>46673240
then let's DO it
>>
>>46673292
same game name btw
>>
Looks like the results have gone through now.
>>
>>46673292
Apparently, they just did. The match is in.
>>
>>46673292
Thats the plan, just linking it again incase of more weird things.
>>
Bless Woodstock.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=843616
>>
>>46673335
>>46673344
>>46673353

Cool cool.
>>
><AzraelEVA> can't wait for the first death in season 3
>>
File: TTM_Flings.jpg (84 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
TTM_Flings.jpg
84 KB, 750x600
Mark your calenders for Saturday, 15:00 server time!

When the Flings from MLA get probably beaten to death and beyond by the BBEG (or rather die in throws as always)!

Saturday 15:00, live at your FUMBBL Cabal Vision! Don't miss it!

>pic related
>>
>>46673860
It's like season 2 rookie league all over again
>>
>plan on deleting ranked team because I don't want to play ranked anymore
>accidentally sign up for smack
team has knocked 6 dark elves out of the game so far

Why?
>>
>>46673860
Pic is not a good representation of BBEG. BBEG at current has no orc. We need to hire a chainsaw for that
>>
>>46674386
Looks like Nuffle wants you to keep the team, or at least not retire them in case you want to play Ranked again.
>>
>>46674483
But why? As of right now he has 6 dudes out and I've managed to KO 4 of his guys, badly hurt 2, and kill 2
>>
>>46674505
It is because the team is doing well and retiring can't be undone. You could at least only participate in the tournaments with them once they get good enough (and Ranked has far better tournaments than Blackbox).
>>
>>46674576
I had this whole plan to give my box humans a new name and delete my ranked humans so I didn't have teams with [r] and
[b] anymore. I already deleted and made a box squad and then this shit happens
>>
Update on azrael mauled match please.
>>
>>46674936
ended 2-0 with ded wolf
>>
File: FoulingFling.jpg (21 KB, 232x320) Image search: [Google]
FoulingFling.jpg
21 KB, 232x320
>>46674454
I apologize for that mistake from my side! This would be a nice representation of what happend the last time we've seen MLA on the pitch, they smacked down an orc pretty well

maybe we seen some heavy undead beating?

>pic related, MLAs newest strats revealed early
>>
>>46675010
chaos, I mean. jeez, getting late
>>
>>46674979

Oh shit, the AG4 one, that's real nasty.
>>
If I retire a team, can I then delete it and use it's name on another team?
>>
>>46675731

I don't think so.
>>
>https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=843672

Come oh in al y'all faggot, pussy boys an see thah Rebel Risers take oh Gourmand's Delicatessen
>>
Tha Rebel Risers beat tha tah aoutah those gobbos. An who evah we play nexs week we ah gunnah foul the fuck aouttah yall. Bloody Billy is ah sharpanin his spikes
~Jefferson Beauregard III

final score
Rebel Risers 1-0 Gourmand's Delicatessen

Injuries
>Rebel Risers:
George Pickett (Smashed Hip (-MA))
>Gourmand's Delicatessen
Pulled Pork (Smashed Collar Bone (-ST))
>>
is a valid fumbbl character
>>
>>46677730
It's clearly not a valid 4chan character.
>>
>>46677841
It's a skull and cross bones. It is pretty sweet, you can put it in your reams name
>>
So, I won both a league game and a tournament game today, how did you do /bbg/?
>>
Tied in the rookie league, demolished a guy's team in the box (8 cas), won a stunts game, and screwed myself over going for a surf in the 1st have instead of walking in for the Td, 1-1 tie.
>>
There is a new 10 man round-robin season up in the BB2 league for those who are interested. Apply with a fresh team or use your old team from season 1.
Shitpost here or contact me via steam if you need validation or anything related.

Congratz to coach Tooby and his team xxx_EdgeM4sters_xxx (or however you spelt it).
These Dark elves brought their famous agile running game with one caveat:
It seems that many lineman of the team were members of an obscure Khaine Cult, who expressed their evil and anger by cutting themselves, dressing up weirdly, crying and sulking.
Many of them refused to wear the armored uniforms of the team, arguing that the coach "shouldn't censor their individuality" or "he just didn't get them". As a result, they got killed one by one in the field, as their choice of clothing often left the midriff or other vital areas exposed.
Nevertheless, the blitzers carried the team and brought victory.
In an insider interview, Tooby expressed his willingness to go on with the EdgeMast4ers, stating "He just likes to elf" and "Cloe was best elf" adding "Maki is my waifu".
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

GFI
>>
>>46682033

heh.
>>
File: 1438792496335.png (335 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1438792496335.png
335 KB, 450x450
>>46680046
Nice
I approve of this message
>>
>>46673397
Dang, Tilea got destroyed in that match. I'd say what really hurt Azrael the most was the lack of Block on the team; a ton of key injuries and turnovers were on Both Downs.

Losing an AG4 Mighty Blow Werewolf is a serious setback too; Perkins could have given Poundinator and Ludacrispy Treats a run for the top killer in the Vet league but I guess it's not meant to be.
>>
If everything plays out like we plan it to, today at 20:00 CEST Buddhist Elves will face Za UnderWarudo.
>>
>>46675731

No, a common approach is to put [L] or [R] after the name if you've already used it.
>>
>>46678847
In my endeavour to git gud with Wood Elves, I (to my surprise) completely annihilated +230TV Pro Elves 5-1 today. 1 Elf dead, three injured and two KO'd by the end of the game, and only one of my linemen KO'd.

Pure Massacre.
>>
Today at 20:00 server time, Za UnderWarudo vs Buddhist Elves

Will underwarudo make a promising debut in the veterans? Will Buddhists get humilliated by throwing teammate 1 turns again?

These and more this afternoon folks!
>>
>>46675731
There are a bunch of weird characters you can put in your name or you can do what mauled said. Check the about section for ph0enyx13 to see the weird characters I know of
>>
>>46687155
>>46686371
Oh nice, thanks.
>>
regen
>>
>>46689867
You didn't roll.
>mfw there is a huge argument over undead, orcs, and humans being the new player teams.
The only anti orc argument I've heard is that they may be too good and don't pass enough

Humans are either viewed as the best starting race or one that is good to start with by hard to win with so they are better at making you good but not at helping you win.

Then I see undead where some coaches think it is the single best new player team (though I've heard some people say undead is the best bash team at low tv and other say it isn't a bash team) but then people like cknoor"I started with dark elves" Swedish last name thinks that the lack of apo makes it so new players don't learn to apo.

Undead is easier to not lose with than humans, but humans are a lot easier to score with and to play defense with
>>
Would orcs rather have a wizard or a troll/gobbo?
>>
File: Bloodbot_large.jpg (160 KB, 650x455) Image search: [Google]
Bloodbot_large.jpg
160 KB, 650x455
Bloodbot is back for season 3 in the IRC, pic only related in name, Bloodbot does not actually suck blood out of you (unfortunately)

for those unaware of Bloodbot, it's a bot that announces when matches in our league start, with a link to spectate included.

If you want to actually get notifications when announcement are made but can't with your irc client or don't know how, you can make BloodBot send you a PM, which should trigger notifications in most irc clients. To do so, send BloodBot a private message on IRC saying 'desu sign me up'. If at any point you no longer wish to get PMs from Bloodbot, just pm him saying 'desu fuck you'

also friendly reminder to join us at the irc, irc.fumbbl.com:6667 #tg
>>
File: gj7WR32.png (1 KB, 129x70) Image search: [Google]
gj7WR32.png
1 KB, 129x70
>>46690631
I keep forgetting about 4chins dumb filter, the commands are actually pic related, not 'desu'
>>
>>46690059
>Would orcs rather have a wizard or a troll/gobbo?
You could always argue that it would depend on the context, however in general a troll is far more important to have in the middle of the pitch. That is, go troll unless this particular "context" is against you.
>>
Doomstar Requiem vs vintage veterans starting now. Get in here
>>
>>46691361
>No link
>Starting right before a game that had been announced well in advanced
Poor show.
>>
>tfw only 2 people watched the gobbo game
>>
>>46691609
Not yurop friendly enough. I watched the replay today. Gobbos getting unlucky is nothing out of the ordinary though, I'm always hoping for them to win.
>>
Why do people say ranked has better tournaments than box? Ranked tournaments lack claw pomb and are mostly made up of cherry picking >Muh pixel fags
>>
>>46691609
i dont see a link
>>
>>46691361
So? Where's the game?
>>
>>46691609
They didn't tell anyone they were playing.
>>
>>46691715
Got my games mixed up, that was the Dark Elf and Chaos game.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=843890
Underworld vs Wood Elves, tonight, today
>>
Za UnderWarudo vs Buddhist Elves

its happening lads
>>
>>46675843
>link is clearly in thread
>gobbos didn't tell anyone they were playing
>>
Anyone got a link for Buddhist elves vs Wario?
>>
>>46691727
Yeah, sorry for that.
Our match was organised in a rush, and we had no certainty we would even play that day.
>>
>>46691803
>already corrected myself
>>46691824
Have a link
>>
>>46691839
Whoops those links weren't there when I made the post. Thanks anyway.
>>
For people who can't watch, underworld is up 2-0 on the strength of of a gobbo throw
>>
>>46692106
>For people who can't watch, underworld is up 2-0 on the strength of of a gobbo throw
Good stuff. Many injuries/deaths so far?
>>
>>46692106
>>46692127
Umm, Underworld hasn't score yet.
>>
>current game:
>Za UnderWarudo vs Buddhist Elves
>0-0, UnderWarudo close to scoring range but got POW'd in a 1d right in front of the endzone after stalling
>Elves take a heavy beating, 6 K.O.s already taken, 2 of them are the Wardancers
>>
>>46692204
>as we're reaching the end of the game, quick update
>Underworld still dominates the pitch, Elves couldn't really get up
>game turned into a "block and foul" match, rather ignoring the ball for now and focusing on removing players
>4 from Underworld (2 k.o., 2 badly hurt) and 6 from WE (4 k.o., 1 cas, 1 banned) off the pitch
>underworld already stalling early to go home with a 2-0 win if nothing turns against them
>>
>wood elves
>>
JUST
>>
>>46692722
>4 from Underworld (2 k.o., 2 badly hurt) and 6 from WE (4 k.o., 1 cas, 1 banned) off the pitch
>underworld already stalling early to go home with a 2-0 win if nothing turns against them
Impressive stuff.. Hopefully this implies a underworld victory!
>>
>>46691802
>>46692204
>>46692722
Nice game. Too bad for the elves though, I was rooting for them. The KO count was crazy.
>>
And the game concluded with Za UnderWarudo winning 2-0. Thanks for the game sasasing!
>>
We have the Kronigsson Company Kriegsherrs vs. the Mighty Murder Machines at 0:00 server time!

It's the weekend, what else do you have to do on a Friday night but tune in?
>>
>>46692965
>We have the Kronigsson Company Kriegsherrs vs. the Mighty Murder Machines at 0:00 server time!
I would kiss you if you would give me a link to this one (or I will probably forget) a couple of minutes before kick off.

>It's the weekend, what else do you have to do on a Friday night but tune in?
Drinking for instance?!
>>
>>46692965
But I got to go sleep due to third shift work in about 8 hours.
>>
>>46693025
>Drinking for instance?!
>grab popcorn
>grad beer or some beverage or alcohol n stuff
>watch the madness on FUMBBL unfold

Why not both, anon?
>>
>>46692965
>It's the weekend, what else do you have to do on a Friday night but tune in?
Playing BB myself. °)^:
>>
>>46692797
It's like shit poster predicted the future >>46692106
>>
>>46693040
>Why not both, anon?
Because I am drunk as a fucking, I don't know what. And, Underworld winning, really? And, what teams are facing each other anyways?
>>
>>46692741
Fuck I spat my drink out in the pub
>>
File: LawvsSas.gif (312 KB, 712x421) Image search: [Google]
LawvsSas.gif
312 KB, 712x421
>>46692797
He was getting PTSD from being 1TT last time he played Underworld.
>>
Is that a new thing that it tells youwho was spectating? I thought before it just said >a spectator leaves the game

Also, hi cmonkey
>>
>>46692965

We are live!

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=844001
>>
>>46695595
After a match the names show but during it is just a spectator
>>
MC_Cloud, you are supposed to make your guys into a smiley face and take a screen cap. Don't you even fumbbl?
>>
Jesus christ todays matches are brutal.
>>
King_Mad how do you expect to win round two with no chaos ogre?
>>
Game ends 1-0 with the pact team being pitch cleared and their Chaos Ogre being MNG

Nurgle team has a rotter killed

I guess this is what Mad gets for making fun of that dudes dead grandma
>>
>>46696656

Crazy goblin throw plays!

...What do you mean, Minos don't have TTM?

>>46696673

Yea I feel like a real jerk.
>>
So is blood bowl staying as the classic fantasy setting?
>>
File: Gleemax.jpg (34 KB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
Gleemax.jpg
34 KB, 350x255
That darn first Law of Robotics, I really need to look into a way around it. Cleaning the pitch and only a mng felt sad.
>>
Well Blood Bowl fans sure enjoyed a brutal spectacle today as Robots did a real number on these prisoners. We are now connecting our on the scene reporter Jeffrey, who is standing next to the coach King Mad to get few comments after he finishes his post-match briefing.

"You useless pieces of shit! Tough prisoners my ass! I swear I am gonna sell everyone of you to a Slaaneshi rape factory if you keep this up! Oh stop whining Grom! Before I poke your other eye out!
"But coach..."
"Shut up you retard! Where is Snotfilcher! I am gonna kick that little shit in its tiny little goblin balls!
"He went to fetch Bludweiser kegs boss"
"Like hell I am wasting good ale on you fuckwits! You are lucky I am not cutting your rations"

"Eh-em, Coach King Mad, I am Jeffrey from Elf Magazine. Care to share comments on the game?"
"Oh well, errr, well, uhhmm. It certainly didn't turn on out as we expected. But we are a young, enthusiastic team and I am certain will recover in no-time. "
"Do you think Grom's will absence will hinder your performance next week?"
" (Like that useless retard can do anything useful) Ahem, err, well, we will certainly learn from our mistakes and overcome the difficulties. No further comments. (Fucking elves)"
"There you go folks, stay tuned for more exclusive interviews"
>>
I just realized that my opponent is missing his Silverback. M&M is gonna have a field day on those gorillas.
>>
File: 1460654245846.png (332 KB, 423x429) Image search: [Google]
1460654245846.png
332 KB, 423x429
>>46697119
Remember what happened last time someone talked shit before the match.
>>
>>46697309
I'm not talking shit, all im saying is st5 with block has a good chance of causing the monkeys some trouble. Im still expecting a huge loss on my side because my rats like to dive like fifa players.
>>
Why are all the thematically cool teams shit?

Khemri
pros
>4 Tomb kings
>tons of fouling skellies
cons
>ag 2

Underworld
pros
>Best blitzers in the game
>warp troll
>ag based mutations
cons
>no SW or GR

Nurgle
>starting DP and FA on the blockers and big guy
>nurgle's rot
>cheap linos for fouling
>tents big guys
>regen
Cons
>slow
>takes forever to develop
>everyone just claw pombs

Pact
>3 big guys
>ag based mutations
>great linos
Cons
>big guys suck and no M access on singles
>no starting skills
>animosity
>all the positionals are fragile
>takes a long time to develop and due to lack of ST 4 isn't as good as nurgle, chorfs, or chaos
>>
Shit, i need help with a character artwork, somehow im failing at proper google image search.

I need an image of an extremely ripped/bear mode guy wearing a suit or some similar clothes which are way too tight for his body size.
>>
>>46698316
Magic mike?
>>
>>46698316
Sounds like you are using BB as an excuse to help us look gay porn for you anon
>>
Snorkland Soulless vs Storybook Memes

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=844026
>>
>>46698417
Didn't some guy use a ton of cropped gay porn for his fumbbl team and then all the pics were too big so he didn't use the and looked up a ton of gay porn for no reason?

>>46698433
Go roflecopter
>>
File: 1445485848364.jpg (57 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1445485848364.jpg
57 KB, 550x550
>>46698316
Can't get more bear than this.
>>
>>46698735
That's just a picture of a businessman anon, someone has tricked you
>>
File: 1460050967875.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1460050967875.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>tfw my track record with goblins in the league is now better than my record with HE

One day I'll set it right with Caledor... One day we'll get crab back for what he did to us...
>>
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 313x470
>>46699281
Gauntlet has been thrown for the future
>>
>>46699281
Why didn't you field the ball and chain on your first drive?
>>
>>46699623
I forgot too, I know I'm suposed to for an offensive drive, but my mind completely slipped it
Might have changed the whole outcome of the game
>>
What team do you think is thematically, mechanically, or fluff wise the coolest?
>>
S Q U I G
>>
this is my first real season playing blood bowl, i've been playing dark elves and quite frankly dominating, and i'm doing an nurgle team next season, what kind of things should i be aware of in terms of tactics or builds?
>>
>>46703619
No ball handling skills
>>
>>46691644
The cherrypicking environment in Ranked means it's much easier to build your team to astronomical TVs without getting cut down by murder teams. You can't cherrypick in Ranked Tournaments either, so the spectacle is watching these gigantic farmed teams go at it.

Box is more "realistic", but generally has lower chances of watching 3000TV+ titans slugging it out and Legend blood watering the grass.
>>
>>46703349
so that is a confirmation that (some?) rules will change.Nice
>>
>>46705086
>normal ball
>spiked ball
>squig ball

Nice
>>
>>46703349
I am guessing that the Squig Ball has the rule that he moves on his own (random movement?) when he is on the ground.
>>
>>46703619
Don't
>>
>>46703349
>>46705086
>>46705597
I wonder if BB2 will get a definite edition that reflects the rule changes, since I'm fairly sure it's not finished by the time BB2017 is released.

I also hope someone would make a mod for the CE, since I prefer it, but that's probably never gonna happen.
>>
>>46705865

Knowing Cyanide they'll try to Jew you for Blood Bowl 2: Chaos Edition

I think the new rules are in good hands. I just hope they approach it as a new edition of an ongoing, popular game, instead of as a one-off boxset that may get extra teams from Forge World
>>
>>46706589
Oh I'm waiting for a BB2CE. I'm not gona buy that without all teams and then at a discount. The BB1CE is more than enough in the meantime.
>>
Hey kids, wanna see some bloodshed of midgets?

Click here for MLA vs BBEG

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=844125
>>
IN THREE HOURS WE HAVE MONKEY MAJIK v CANDY RAPPERS. Watch as the Rappers hope they win, but not so well that they get Crab'd early like season one.
>>
>>46707194
MLA with the lead going into the final 4 turns of the match.

>LET'S
> the city of chaos pact
>>
One pact team got pitch cleared by rookie nurgle and the other lost to flings

>implying pact, underworld, and slann aren't meme teams
>>
>>46707638
But underworld beat welfs just yesterday.
>>
>>46707194
MLA got on some really heavy duty and won the game 2-1

>>46707546
I almost screwed that up with that dubskulls and taking the 1-1, thanks to a TTM I was able to take over again in H2T8

>>46707638
Never, never think that Flings are a free win
>>
>>46707673
Underworld pros
>best blitzer
>best nonelf thrower
>warpstone troll is arguably third best big guy* after Knox and Bones
Cons
>blanket av7
>most of the team has st2
>skaven lineman as positionals
>missing the best player from skaven** and best player from gobbos***

*assuming mummies and tomb kings aren't big guys
** gutter runners
*** ball and chain, chainsaw, and bomber
>>
>>46707836
>>best nonelf thrower
Skaven throwers don't have animosity
Check mate
>>
It's been statistically proven, that fling players are the same crowd as people who are into midget bdsm porn. h'f's are either mass fouling brutes or submissive punchbags
>>
>>46707857
> throwing to goblins
If I want them to have the ball ill just have a goblin down field.
>>
How would you rank all the big guys from best to worst? Here is the list
Mummies
Tomb guards
Knox
Beast of nurgle
Toll
Chaos troll
Warpstone troll
Ogre
Ogre team ogre
Chaos ogre
Rat ogre
Mino
Chaos team mino
Snow troll
Wood elf tree
Fling tree

I think that is all of them
>>
Oh and do we count the death roller as a big guy or as a secret weapon like the fanatic, loony, and bomber?
>>
>>46707903
I would say Big Guys with and without negas are different classes.
>>
>>46707924
He's pretty big if you ask me and also a guy
>>
>>46707903
IMO
1. Big guys without negatraites
2. Take root
3. Boneheads
4. Really stupid
5. Wild Animals
>>
>>46707903
Mummy
Tomb Guardian
Krox / Beast of Nurgle
Warpstone Troll
Fling Tree
Chaos Ogre
Ogres
Snow Troll
Woodie Tree
Pact Troll / Pact Mino
Rat Ogre
Troll
Mino
Deathroller?
>>
Short question, everytime I click on a link to a game, my browser downloads a ffblive.jnlp. Is that normal or should the client theoretically open in a window, without downloading?
>>
>>46708042
That's usual, it's the client to play/view. FUMBBL is played/viewed in JAVA. The file is already configured to connect to the game you want to play/watch.
>>
File: Official Chaos Dwarfs.jpg (190 KB, 960x891) Image search: [Google]
Official Chaos Dwarfs.jpg
190 KB, 960x891
>>
>>46708255
what are those on their heads
where are the huge hats
>>
>>46708255
I'm torn because I like chorfs but those helmets are atrocious.
>>
>>46708277
>>46708303
>>46708255
Those are FW WHFB Chaos Dwarf models, converted into a BB team. The image title is just someone trying to be funny.
>>
File: Whoisthatpokemon.jpg (17 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
Whoisthatpokemon.jpg
17 KB, 480x385
I say it is a Chaos Warrior
>>
>>46708239
My download folder is full of jnlp files by now... I googled it and it seems that chromium sometimes has that issue.
>>
>>46708344
Frog blitzer
>>
>>46708344
Orc or frog blitzer.
>>
>>46708344

looks like a lizardman
>>
>>46708344
It's an orc
>>
>opponent don't accept/deny schedule time
Looks like no one will watch the game then
>>
Are you ready to watch perhaps the smelliest game in round one of the teegee rookie league? If so, Leighton Lepers and Capital Pun-ishment are set to play in about a half hour.
>>
>>46708344
No matter what it is, that pose is shit.
>>
Candy Rappers vs Monkey Majik
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=844183
>>
I swear I remember the vintage vets being a human team in season one and an undead team in season two
>>
>>46709171
Are you drunk maybe?
>>
>>46708344
It's sandslash
>>
Update, the apes are up 1-0 and have nearly caused a pitch cleared

The undead has lost a mummy to -St regen failed but the teams are still deadlocked 0-0
>>
>>46709438
wtf
>>
>>46709472
probably the same guy that was shitposting yesteday
it boggles my mind why somebody would even bother to do it but w/e
>>
>>46709438
Are you again predicting the future as yesterday?

>if this is true I commit sudoku
>>
File: elw89394.jpg (237 KB, 950x631) Image search: [Google]
elw89394.jpg
237 KB, 950x631
It's monkeys vs lizards right after the ongoing two matches finish! Stay tuned!
>>
>>46710024
Update, the monkeys are up 2 scores and two saruaseses have mng
>>
>>46710101
They didn't even say they were playing yet. You really are bad at the whole trolling thing.
>>
I won the game but lost half my team. Sitting at 11 players. Also fuck nuffle for dangling +ag in front of me. Ludacrispy now has MBclaw 4st.
>>
This is the league you chose
>>
>>46710024
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=844207
>>
>>46710286
>he didn't choose +AG
Ludacripsy will die next game
>>
>>46710287
>implying they will develop in 6 games
>>
>>46710336
Im just want to get clawpomb is that so much to ask for.
>>
>>46710366
You see how often people foul in this league, if you want to kill Luda then just fire him already.
>>
>>46710286
My only regret is not killing more
>>
Well, that was a fun game against Leighton Lepers. Honestly, my goal for this league is to get another draw.
>>
>>46710410
He took a wizard to the face and gets fouled every other game, the fact that he isn't dead yet is surprising.
>>
>>46710432
Undead is the best tv 1000 team
>>
New to the fumbbl thing. I just noticed that a team, that's already part of a group/league can still be submitted to another group, I mean, its showing up in the drop down menu when applying.

How does that work? Or is that because the ream is fresh, and didn't have a game in the first league yet?
>>
File: Kong_vs._T-Rex_swinging.jpg (100 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
Kong_vs._T-Rex_swinging.jpg
100 KB, 900x636
>>46710332
>>46710024

Nuffle showed his capricious and bloodthirsty nature in this match between apes and lizards. Both teams fought tooth and nail as the luck swung and casualties rose.

Lizards gone bad lost a saurus to a Gorilla giantswing (pic related) as their Kroxigor ran a rampage on entry level employees of Monkey Business Inc.

In the end Monkey Business took the game with a score of 2-0.
>>
>>46710101
Shitposter prophecy is real!
>>
Ok guys, it's official, Lizardmen are actually a really shitty team and Nurgle is OP.

Let's start spitballing fixes for this ridiculously too good team: I think a good start is giving Rotters Really Stupid.
>>
>>46711897
He got the score right atleast.
>>
>>46710432
You'll be able to pull it back, I got pretty lucky on my H1T8 scatter and your mummies should at some point hurt things.
>>
>>46708344
Im actually assuming its a human.
>>
>>46708341
>>
Its the only official CD models available really, that and the hell cannon crew.
>>
File: what.png (44 KB, 777x709) Image search: [Google]
what.png
44 KB, 777x709
What the fuck happened there and why did we miss it?
>>
>>46712508
Only you missed it. Don't hug trees kids.
>>
>>46712508
A glorious day for the Flings, based trees did some fine smacking
>>
>>46711757
holy shit wtf 3 deads in 1 game
>>
>>46712760

that they did, it was interesting to watch
>>
So i'm pretty new to the game and i want to start with DE, what's a good starting rooster? Do i need a runner? Should i go 4 blitzers or 3 blitzers and 1 witch? Or even 2 blitzers and 2 witches? Are 2 rerolls enough?
>>
>>46713328
If you are new, go with 4 blitzers. You don't really need the runner, some people prefer to have him though because of 7MA.
>>
>>46713328
The safest start is 4 blitzers and all the RRs you can get.
>>
File: blood bowl races.png (335 KB, 1001x767) Image search: [Google]
blood bowl races.png
335 KB, 1001x767
>>
>>46713607
Pretty accurate
>>
>>46713607
Phoenix is that you?
>>
>>46713607
>Flings
>"I have no interest in winning"
No, Flings is more like "I want to have a constant uphill struggle and taking a win is so satisfying"
>>
>>46713875
What is this theory based on?
>>
>>46714063
Mainly because I suspect he does like the 60% of all posts.
>>
>>46714190
and 95% of shitposts
>>
>>46714190
I thought that was mauled

>>46714215
Why?
>>
>>46713328
4 Blitzers, 2 RRs. Runner optional; you can get a lineman instead and bank 10k towards an apothecary (which you are going to need).

Most new players severely underestimate how vulnerable an AV7 player is - if an AV7 guy is hit by a regular block, there's a 41% base chance that he's out for 2 turns or even more! This gets even worse when you add Mighty Blow and/or gangfouling to the mix. Don't add expensive Witches or Assassins to your lineup until you've got a bit of a bank built up to replace them - death or serious injury is very likely in their future.

2 RRs are not enough, but they're the most you can afford starting out and having only 2 is good practice for being disciplined about making dice rolls.

The general "safe" order for perpetual league is to buy the apothecary, then a 3rd RR, then start thinking about expanding the team with Witches (assuming you don't have to replace any elves before then, which is likely).
>>
>>46713890
I'd say they are more like
"I want an excuse to why im losing so much"
>>
>Season 1: 33 deaths
>Season 2: 42 deaths
>Season 3:
Post your predictions people!
>>
>>46714190
>246 posts
>52 posters
>60% by one person
>>
>>46714666
I reset my IP three times today
>>
>>46714608
>>
>>46714679
>Hey everyone, I'm from the past!
How is 2005?
>>
>>46714777
Huh
>>
>>46714666
My IP resets regularly on a 24h basis thanks to my provider

>>46714608
over 60 at least I hope
>>
>>46714608
>>
>>46714608
37 and a half
>>
I've got a 2nd round WoC game coming up. Right now i'm down 1870 to 1640 tv. Should I buy a new rotter or two or save the money for inducements? I want one babe, then what?Nurgle vs Chaos..

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=833488
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.