[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OE Character Design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: character toad copia.jpg (2 MB, 4220x2000) Image search: [Google]
character toad copia.jpg
2 MB, 4220x2000
So we got some concepts for the Palmoni from our artists today. Which one do you guys think we should go with?

http://www.infiniteodyssey.us/
>>
11 13 and 17 stronk
>>
In love with 14
>>
Awesome, thanks for the feedback guys. Keep those suggestions coming. We will be deciding at midnight which design to go with based on your votes.
>>
3, 5, 11, or 14
>>
>>46670794
2, 3, 10 and 24 look great
>>
I like the changes though much less anthro, you guys did good
>>
Looks like people like the big head with no tail look.
>>
>>46670794
I would get rid of the tails, and get rid of 12, 13 and 17 but then keep the rest for the sake of variation.

Maybe keep the tadpole tails for the young ones.

and if I had to pick, I'd say 3 for the average Palmoni and 23 for a more bad ass warrior type.
>>
>>46675051
I agree with this post. They all give a great feel to the race. except those with the pointy faces like they said.

I like the tadpole tails for young ones but maybe just infants?

if i had to pick i think 23 looks awesome
>>
3 has 3 votes, and looks to be the likely winner.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.