[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Priest-Sama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
I am a 27 year old Imperial Ecclesiarch (Priest for all you chaos worshipers). I draw prayers and propaganda on my data slate, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Imperial games. (Praise the God Emperor or die, Repent to the God Emperor and die, Give us everything you own or die)

I train with my bolt pistol every day, this superior weapon can shoot though adamantium because it is blessed by the God Emperor and is vastly superior to any other species's weapon. I earned the blessing two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Gothic fluently, both Terrin and hive world variants, I write fluently as well. I know everything about the church of the God Emperor and it's history, which I fallow 100%

When I am approved to reach Terra, I am moving to the Ecclesiarchal palace to learn more about our glorious God Emperor. I hope I can become a high priest or dedicate my life to service.

I own several Aquila which I wear around the planet. I want to get use to wearing them before I move to Terra, so I am not burned a heretic. I respect my bosses and Inquisition and pray as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck on Terra!
>>
Good Luck.
>>
File: Rocks are NOT 'free', citizen.jpg (137 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
Rocks are NOT 'free', citizen.jpg
137 KB, 500x661
>>>46662241 I train with my bolt pistol every day,
You dare waste the Emperor's ammunition?
>>
File: E.jpg (23 KB, 386x279) Image search: [Google]
E.jpg
23 KB, 386x279
>When I am approved to reach Terra
OH NO YOU WONT
>>
>>46662241
Dear imperial citizen;

It has come to the Holy =][='s notice that you find it uncomfortable to wear the Aquila.

As such you have been nominated for servitorization. If you truly are a true servant of our holy emperor please present yourself to servitorbox 985663 at 10am standard time.

By his will.
Snr. Secretary Ralf
>>
>>46665136
Dear imperial citizen;

It has come to the Holy =][='s notice that you do not find it uncomfortable to wear the Aquila, suggesting that your Aquila is in fact not heavy enough to properly represent the great weight of our faith in The Most Holy God Emperor of Man, and does not meet the necessary standards of discomfort as mandated in Imperial Law.

You have also been found to have failed to properly capitalize the blessed name of Him on Earth in your earlier missive.

As such you have been nominated for servitorization. If you truly are a true servant of our Holy Emperor please present yourself to servitorbox 985664 at 10.01am standard time.

Arriving before or after the appointed time will result in additional punishment.

By his will.
Snr. Secretary Heinrich
>>
>>46666563
Dear Imperial Citizen;

It has come to the Holy =][='s notice that you
have failed to properly capitalize the blessed name of Him on Earth in your missive reproving another Imperial Citizen for failure to properly capitalize the blessed name of Him on Earth.

As such you have been nominated for servitorization. If you truly are a true servant of our Holy Emperor please present yourself to servitorbox 985665 at 10.02am standard time.

Arriving before or after the appointed time will result in additional punishment.

By His will,
Jnr. Over-Secretary Gregorius
>>
File: Shitty Space Marine.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Space Marine.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
I am a 27 year old Imperium soldier (Guardsman for all you heretics). I draw my prayers and routine on my dataslate and spend my days perfecting my worship and playing superior Astartes games (Steel Rain, For the Emperor, and Emperor's Burgers).

I train with my chainsword every day, this superior weapon can cut through anything and everything because it is blessed by the God-Emperor and is vastly superior to any other weapon. I earned the blessing two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Gothic fluently, in both normal and Astartes variants, I write fluently as well. I know everything about the God-Emperor's finest and their history and code, which I follow 100%.

When I am approved to reach Fenris, I am moving to the local settlement to learn more about our glorious battle brothers and their service to the Emperor. I hope I can become a Space Wolf or dedicate my life to service.

I own several wolf-pelts which I wear around the planet. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Fenris, so I am not burned a heretic. I respect my Commander and the Chapter Master and pray as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck on Fenris!
>>
>>46665136
>>46666563
>>46667248
Y'know what they're just running around and servitorising each other down there, better just lay the Credo Omnissiah upon these hereteks...
>>
>>46667501
>I speak Gothic fluently, in both normal and Astartes variants.
IT'S LOW AND HIGH GOTHIC. IF'N YOU'RE GONNA SHITPOST, AT LEAST DO IT RIGHT.
>>
Not using superior Eldar swords that have been folded 1000 times by master bonesingers. I bet you guys don't even own soulstones.
>>
>>46667501
>I own several wolf-pelts which I wear around the planet. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Fenris, so I am not burned a heretic.
Are you trying to get shot by hunters?
Because this is how you get shot by hunters.

alternatively;
>Wish me luck on Fenris!
Are you trying to get rabies?
Because this is how you get rabies.
>>
>>46667501
>not shitposting as a Sister of Battle or something

Come on. At least be a little bit imaginative.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.