[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will a setting based on 4chan or general imageboard culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1305416823955.jpg (76 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
1305416823955.jpg
76 KB, 639x480
What will a setting based on 4chan or general imageboard culture be like?
>>
lots of small shabby huts with lonely people sequestered behind drawn blinds. the streets are empty but eyes and lips can be seen peeking through the slatted windows looking for something they've never known and bitterly mocking the pathetic state of their neighbors.
>>
a fucking mess
>>
The [s4s] nation is a twisted, ever-shifting place, whose residents are stricken with the strangest form of madness ever seen. None from the outside can ever comprehend it, but it seems to be the only place in the world where the people are actually happy.
>>
Crooked towers overlook shit-packed cobbled streets. Alleyways are blocked with haphazardly assembled walls of abandoned cards and scrap wood. The air is warm and moist as the stench emitting from the putrid gutters of the main road weighs down your breath. Hollering is heard from windows as you carefully navigate around piles of feces and the occasional corpse. "Fucking good for nothing niggers!" "The Game!" "I'd fuck my sister! Would you fuck my sister?!" You want to leave this neighborhood. You wish to be anywhere else. But your young age binds you to the urban decay.

This is but one district in this city of a madman's design. Possibly the worst, though the residents are often random in nature.
>>
File: 1456937789976.png (247 KB, 658x632) Image search: [Google]
1456937789976.png
247 KB, 658x632
Pic related
>>
>>46660528
a fucking mess
>>
>>46660669

^^^^^ i did not see this when i posted vvvvv

>>46661497
>>
>>46660528
Terrible, broken mechanics.
Sourcebooks ranging in quality between crayon napkin scrawlings and a leather-bound, hand illustrated copy
A shitshow of lore that is fiercely defended by austists
A fanbase made up of 99.9% manchildren who sweat butter and never bathe.

so, basicly 40k
>>
>>46660669
>>46661497

/thread
>>
>>46660528
cringe
>>
>>46661497
>>46660669
>>46661742
/thread
>>
A while ago, I remember some people trying to make a setting based on like, fan culture in general

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:InfiniCon

honestly it was pretty interesting, I thought it could make for some good stories
>>
It would be like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0

BRING BACK SNACKS
>>
I am currently working on a game set in a virtual-reality manifestation of the now-sentient internet. 4chan (at least until I flesh it out more) is a small, loose confederacy of states that launches crusades at its neighbors without provocation and is prone to infighting. However, it is the largest nation who will harbor fugitives from Google (the hub city, starting point, and main villain), and one of the few to accept all currencies of rare pepes, cheese pizza, and originality.

Yes, I know I don't deserve to live.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.