[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Force of Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 456=-59.jpg (107 KB, 480x670) Image search: [Google]
456=-59.jpg
107 KB, 480x670
What decks are you running right now, or what are you trying to build at the moment?
>>
I want to fuck Piruruk.
>>
File: stay classy.png (158 KB, 464x385) Image search: [Google]
stay classy.png
158 KB, 464x385
>>46659706
We all do, and Wixoss is a better game mechanically, but this isn't a Wixoss thread.
Just go make one if you want.
>>
Not making anything for tourneys. I play with my students from time to time and we just have fun. I really like playing with Vlad though
>>
>>46659159
building a black blue primogenitor deck. pretty good sucks to die to split tho
>>
>>46659159
Running B/R Primogenitor, can't stop winning with it.

Building W/B Arla because Boob Angel into Lucifer is ridiculous, and one turn with an unanswered BoobAngel/Lucifer/Gwiber gets really fucking silly between Arla's +2/+2 ability and a Lunar Ibis or two in hand.
>>
Built a Red/Green suicide Yggdrasil deck, needs more acceleration but works well so far.
>>
>>46659159
How would you recommend modding up the Pricia starter deck? I think Sacred Beasts are neat and pulled 2 Huanglong, Leader of the Sacred Beasts to pop in there as well.
>>
>>46663555
Add mana ramp (Elvish Priest, Gretel), add those Huanglongs, and your stone base will basically become G/X dual stones to support Huanglong caring about colored will.
>>
>>46664870
Aw man. I just read that he doesn't count as a secret beast himself. That's kinda lame.
>>
File: CfaeCAQWAAA9gbm.jpg (83 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
CfaeCAQWAAA9gbm.jpg
83 KB, 528x960
This triggers the american
>>
>>46665134
It triggers my dick.
>>
>>46665134
Fuck I want this.
>>
>>46665134
/ic/ fag here and i want to physically hurt the person who drew this, jesus christ, that's not how butt looks like.
>>
>>46665134
yes, but only because that card text looks awful
>>
>>46665134

I really like the full art design on the cards, but the weeb shit kills it for me.
>>
>>46668274
This, FoW should've never went full weeb.
>>
Been running Mono-green durdle turtle yggs. Most tourney rounds have ended with me tanking something huge with my Alices, playing down my third or fourth Alice or Excal-X, and the opponent scooping.
>>
>>46659159
>Force of Weeb

degenerates pls leave
>>
Me and some friends are looking into this game. We have ultra casual magic and yugioh experience from when we were kids. What should we look to do to get started?
>>
>>46668894
commit sudoku
>>
I have a Pricia/Sacred Beasts deck that I need to tweak the curve of so Dark Alice can't wreck my buildup. I also have a casual Rezzard deck that focuses more on Standby shenanigans than Graveyard shenanigans.
>>
>>46665134
Where do you get this? Is it a promo?
>>
>>46668894
Starter decks; there's only one for each color at the moment. Some people recommend getting the Vingolf set as it has a large assortment of good basic cards for deckbuilding and oodles of stones, but his art is some of the fucking worst in the game (e.g. compare D'Artagnan the Bayoneteer to Vingolf's stupid moe loli D'Artagnan).
>>
>>46665134

I need this.
>>
>>46670061
It's a promo card for the new Battle for Attrawhateverthefuck in June.
>>
Just finished building Seer of the Blue Moon standby.dek. It runs pretty well and I'm really happy with the deck overall, but only problem has been color consistency. I can't run any of the 5 color stones because certain cards require I control a certain color stone (ie Executioner and Prison in the Lunar Lake) so I basically have to play all darkness stones with 4 Dark Depths. It's really only a problem if I don't hit a dark depth for several turns, but they've all been on bottom in two games so far and it's been a huge pain in my ass both times. I don't really think there's a solution, seems like it's just something I need to learn to deal with.

I'm working on Shion Reanimator right now, which has been super fun to play so far. The deck obviously crumples to grave hate unless I side into Humpty Dumpty, and also can get really hurt by Split Heaven and Earth, but what deck doesn't die to that in this meta?
>>
So what's the "Big" deck right now for tournaments, R/R?
>>
>>46671751
>but what deck doesn't die to that in this meta?
Probably whatever comes out in June/September
>>
As a fun, budget deck to play with friends, which would be better: Wizard of Oz or Vampires?
>>
>>46674826
Oz more than likely. Vampires isn't too bad either for price, but a few of them spike it a bit above Oz in general.
>>
For tournaments, what's usually the card limit in your deck? And what are the rules like for that in your local shop tournaments as well?
>>
Whats a good g/w Kaguya deck? I have one built mostly from Moonlit savior and it works fine, but it feels kinda wonky
>>
>>46670688
Isn't there a whole batch of new starter decks due out in September or something?
>>
Why can't I make a good looking deck that costs less than 70 dollars? I half have a mind to just say fuck it and netdeck this but swap out thunders for demonflames to save 30 dollars.
>>
>>46683023
>demonflames to save 30 dollars.
You cab get 4 Thunders for about 13 bucks on ebay.
>>
How can you spend money on this game? How is it not a huge joke?

>mechanically identical to Magic
>weeb art all looks the same
>flavor is just random shit from history/fairy tales that makes no sense
>>
>>46683367
Because it's fun. It's a godsend when standard gets to be boring.
>>
>>46683367
Because I like it.
>>
>>46676214
Mainboard 40+ (but if you go above 40 you're usually stupid)
Sideboard 15
Stone deck 10-20 (Usually 10 unless you're running Vlad Ramp)

>>46680628
Yes, we don't have exact dates yet, but presumably September.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.