[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most disturbing thing Dark Eldar ever done? So far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: dark eldar.jpg (11 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
dark eldar.jpg
11 KB, 268x188
What is the most disturbing thing Dark Eldar ever done? So far they seem to just be worse Chaos they keep yapping about how good they are at spreading fear and torturing but there is nothing to back it up and I really doubt they can inflict more pain than Fabius Bile. Shit race.
>>
>>46657564
Well there's the anti-warp device powered by screaming tortured psyker souls, and the time a haemonculus flayed a noble, cut them apart, brought them back to life, nailed their bits to the ceiling and forcibly kept them alive as a sack of meat in constant agony. That was fun.
>>
>>46657564
Fabulous Bill was trained by them
>>
They fixed the Golden Throne. That's not that disturbing in itself, but they're going to come collecting at one point.
>>
File: 1455988684432.jpg (578 KB, 1000x1647) Image search: [Google]
1455988684432.jpg
578 KB, 1000x1647
>>46657564
In one of the Ultramarines books one of them completely deconstructs a dude down to organs, tubes, and little cubes of meat, then hangs it all from the ceiling at the right height to make it look like he's all in one piece still. Then the DEldar guy just peaces out and leaves him there.
>>
>>46657564
Posted thumbnail-sized images.
>>
>>46657564

Fabulous Bill literally went to Commoragh and begged for them to teach him how to be a bigger dick.
>>
>>46658927
>"You mean to build a bigger dick?"
>"No, to BE a bigger dick."
>>
>>46658375
This I always forget about that
>>
>>46658883
IT IS THE ULTIMATE TORTURE!
>>
File: Trust Me....jpg (85 KB, 844x947) Image search: [Google]
Trust Me....jpg
85 KB, 844x947
>>46659051

>"So you wanna be a giant dick then"

"YES, THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU FOR HALF AN HOUR"

>"...Kinky"

"CAN'T YOU GET IT THROUGH YOU-wait what"

>"I mean its not gonna be easy by any means"

"wait I think You're missunderstanding something"

>"No I think I got the message"

"no no no you... *sigh* Listen, I want you"

>"yeah?"

"to teach me"

>"uh huh"

"how to be more of a malicious bastard than I already am"

>"...You lost me"

"...You've been fucking with me all this time haven't you"

>"consider this your first lesson"
>>
>>46657564
But Fabius Bile was trained by them...
>>
"The renegade Fabius Bile, having studied the Haemonculi’s craft under the Coven of the Thirteen Scars, betrays the trust of his Commorrite mentors. By teaching the secrets he has been entrusted with to the Emperor’s Children in his employ, Bile dilutes the art of the fleshcrafter to an unforgivable degree. The Thirteen Scars have long watched for just such an infraction. Using energy pillars linked to the Ilmaean suns, they animate their living fortress for war – a towering pillar of flesh fashioned from the bodies of those who have defied them in the past. The fortress breaches a long-sealed webway node on Belial IV, and lumbers into the Eldar palace that the Emperor’s Children were using as a base of operations. Bile’s heavily mutated Noise Marine allies turn their sonic weaponry upon the hordes of Covenites that pour out from the Tower of Flesh’s yawning maws, rupturing and splitting countless monstrosities as they sally forth. Their charge hits home nonetheless.

The violence that erupts from the close-quarters battle is as intense as it is invigorating, Chaos Space Marine and Wrack alike screaming in glee as they are physically torn apart. The Tower of Flesh itself duels with the corrupted god-machines in Bile’s employ, smashing them aside with its flailing appendages. As their minions fight tooth and nail outside the shattered palace, the Primogenitor Bile is paid a visit in his throne by the Coven lords of the Thirteen Scars. After the renegade’s private army of horrors experiences a dozen esoteric types of murder at the hands of the Haemonculi, an understanding is reached. Bile’s augmented Emperor’s Children are granted death by masochistic ecstasy, and the Haemonculi depart after surgically ensuring that the renegade cannot speak of his learnings to any other living creature."
>>
>>46661293
>Chaos Space Marine and Wrack alike screaming in glee as they are physically torn apart.

Jesus fucking christ
This wouldn't be out of place in a Bloodbath song. Holy fuck. I think I need to dust off my dark eldar again
>>
>>46660892
hahahah nice!
>>
Aren't dark Eldar just regular Eldar? The ones who caused the fall and stuff? And regular Eldar are the new different types?
>>
>>46658375
How did that happen? The dark Eldar hate chaos above all else and bile is from the emperor's children, who turned to slaanesh
>>
I'm going with their resent aquisition of an entire planet that is spawning Tyranids to use as building materials.
>>
>>46662451
Source please anon

:3
>>
>>46662212
Dark Eldar probably snicker a bit at being called "Dark Kin", but frankly they have no objections to darkness or evil, so they're more amused by their cousins insistence on differentiating themselves than anything else.
>>
>>46657564

Agreed.
>>
>>46662330
They thought it might be funny.
>>
>>46662330
Bile might be from Emperor's Children, but he's never worshiped Slaanesh himself. He's pretty much a mad scientist who sees Chaos as a tool to be used in his experiements.

The Haemonculi consider him a kindred spirt, sharing their taste for body horror and twisted experiments. I think Bile is the guy who invented the Daemonculaba, and that's something that even the most jaded Haemonculi would nod in approval of.
>>
>>46664557
Alright but what was their excuse for bringing his buddy Lucius along for the ride?

>796.M37 The Tower of Flesh

>The Haemonculi stronghold known as the Tower of Flesh is created – a living, breathing fortress, made of the bodies of those who defied the Coven of the Thirteen Scars. The renegade Space Marine Fabius Bile is tutored in the dark arts within its blood-slicked halls. Bile is accompanied to the Dark City by Lucius the Eternal, who is declared by his ‘hosts’ – the Wych Cult of the Wrath Unbound – to be endlessly entertaining both on and off the arena floor.
>>
>>46664612
Apparently, he is a very fun guy. Everybody love Lucius and his lovely pranks.
>>
It's like Hellraiser ( the good ones), you don't outright say what they did, that's just crass, you just hint at it being unknowably vile, kinky, and evil.

and dickish. That's an important distinction, chaos are evil, but elves are always gigantic dicks on top of the evil.
>>
>>46664612
>>46664663
I'd love to see a buddy comedy/road-trip movies of Lucius and Bile going to Commorragh.
>>
>>46662212
Pretty much yeah. Dark Eldar greatly outnumber Eldar too.
>>
>>46664612
I mean sure, i can see why they would love to watch Lucius fight shit, but really? They despise slaanesh, and slaanesh wants to fucking have their souls. I cant imagine Lucius is happy being there or the DE are happy having a champion of slaanesh there
>>
>>46663320
>The theft of Lethidia
>The Haemonculi are fascinated by the Tyranids ability to hyperadapt and tailor their attackbeasts to their prey´s destruction within hours. Reasoning that the hive fleets represents an unprecedented glut of test subjucts, the Covens rally under Urien Rakarth. Over the course of the war for the Maiden world Lethidia, the Dark Eldar use forbidden technologies to abduct the entire planet whilst it is still infested with Tyranids. Using webway breachers and a captive black hole, the planet is transported to Commoragh´s orbit to be analysed and dissected at the Coven´s leisure.
Codex: Haemonculus Covens. They were there to help Saim-Hann save the Exodites, but fucked everyone over. Several Exodites and Craftworlders were still on the planet btw.
>>
>>46665919
I´m not sure, but I´m guessing this was before he became a body stealing monster, just a highly skilled Astartes.
I can just picture him drinking vine and telling jokes, surrounded by lounging, giggling wyches.
>>
>>46666052
>I´m not sure, but I´m guessing this was before he became a body stealing monster, just a highly skilled Astartes.

It's after he became a bodystealer.
>>
>>46665919
Yeah, but Lucius is a good fighter but nowhere near at the level his ego operates at. He's fun to watch, but even more fun to watch get cut down. He's even a horrible surprise lurking for people who do manage to beat him, and if as a Kabalite you haven't got half-a-dozen plans for a quasi-immortal soul-eating abomination to take out your rivals then you deserve everything you've got coming to you.
>>
>>46666074
>It's after he became a bodystealer.
Oh. Well I guess he is still funny. And a Wych would probably reason that if you are weak enough to get killed by a Space marine you deserve to have your body taken over.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.