[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evo/Civ/Builder Games General: Meme Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: General.png (4 MB, 3840x1920) Image search: [Google]
General.png
4 MB, 3840x1920
Evo/Civ/Builder Games General: Meme Edition

To discuss Evo, Civ and Builder/Nation Games, and to shill said games.

Question: What Evo, Civ and Nations Game do you miss the most?
>>
>>46655992
I miss the vampire civ. I hope he's okay.
>>
File: civ_chart.png (2 MB, 720x2259) Image search: [Google]
civ_chart.png
2 MB, 720x2259
>>46655992
>>
>>46657600
no
>>
>>46658632
Why not?
>>
>>46658643
For me my problem is that it doesn't have anything to it that makes me want to play it. I'm not really one for surrealism, so it just doesn't interest me. The most important thing you need to do with your ideas is making sure people are actually going to be interested in them.
>>
File: DUELdemo.png (55 KB, 2298x864) Image search: [Google]
DUELdemo.png
55 KB, 2298x864
I somehow got this idea inspired by Evo thread in the form of Duel Game. Basically, you pimp each warrior, one after another, (or continuously) to improve their stats in the battlefield. Each addition would increase their capabilities slightly. After a number of post had been reached, they exchange blows, which the losing one would lost some health.
The thing is tho..
>How can I make the bout intresting?
What kind of die should I use to stimulate hit? For convenience, I want all hits to strike, so there wouldnt be any misses.
>How should each additional gear counts towards the damage and its reduction?
For one I want it to be simple where, the added stats came from the last number of your post, for example, if the post containing the edited pic numbered 46663107, means that whatever it is got equiped, get +7 to either the Attack or Defense. Im thinking to keep it simple and just use Attack and Defense for now.
>Anything else?
This is my first time thinking about this, so maybe I might have overlooked something

thanks /tg/
>>
>>46666294
This is somehow going to end in giant robots, not that this would be a bad thing.
>>
>>46666294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgx3sl-3llU
>>
>>46666294
Or maybe more like two armies?
>start at stone age dispute
>end up intergalactic war
>>
>>46667605
Will there still be giant robots?
>>
>>46667672
Maybe if you want it so.
Or maybe KAIJUS
>>
>>46667952
Can they be kaiju in power armor?
>>
>>46667952
I can see it now
>Grudge Evolution
We'd probably need a paragraph for the first thread, just to explain how things got to the point were two tribes of cavemen were going up against each other, then possibly update it at the start of each new thread. Also Stone helicopters.
>>
>>46668013
>just to explain how things got to the point were two tribes of cavemen were going up against each other
Oh that's simple. Ug stole Ogg's favourite rock! Which am followed by Ogg stealing Ug's favourite stick!
>>
>>46668061
I can tell that things escalated...a bit.
>>
>>46667605
>>46668013
>>46668061
>>46668095
It would be fun, no doubt about it, but I rather start small, but actually been well done. If you want to go ahead with this, then have it your way, I'll definitely hang around with my rotating slingshot gatling gun
Are there any more ideas to the mechanics? Or else I might just start the thread by tomorrow or something
>>
>>46668226
What I meant by the thread would definitely be this one,>>46666294
See you soon
>>
>>46668226
>rotating slingshot gatling gun
That am Stick weapon, what am member of Rock Tribe doing with Stick weapon?

The gist is that Stick weapons are technological and Rock weapons are mystical.
>>
>>46668432
Rock Tribe and Stick Tribe must work together! Rock and Stick must defeat evil Fire Tribe!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.