[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here know a good place to pick up real-looking counterfeit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Ariana-Grande-Sexy.jpg (477 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
Ariana-Grande-Sexy.jpg
477 KB, 500x676
Anyone here know a good place to pick up real-looking counterfeit Magic cards?
>>
File: laughing_girls.jpg (44 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing_girls.jpg
44 KB, 446x400
>>46655341
>He plays MtG but he's too much of a cheapskate to buy real cards

>He plays MtG at all
>>
The highest quality fakes unrecognizable from the real thing?
Star City Games
>>
>>46655341
Don't you mean high quality proxies that will only be used in casual games between friends because you don't want to submit all your legally purchased originals to additional wear and tear?
>>
>>46655341
Obvious fake, you can tell from the jawline
>>
>>46655379
I'm not willing to spend $600 on a set of Tarmogoyf, or $1200 on a set of Underground Sea, and so on. Why the fuck should I have to spend $1000s upon $1000s to play a childrens' card game?
>>
>>46655656
Then just print on paper and put them in land-backed sleeves. You should have no need for them to be convinving if you're not trying to pull some shady shit.
>>
>>46655341
MaRo, don't you have a blogatog to attend to?
>>
>>46655656
I'm not entirely sure why people say it's a children's game when you need a teenagers ability to comprehend rules interactions and an adult's wallet to afford it.
>>
>>46655683
What like how Star City Games does the same shit and nobody does or says anything about it? They've literally made MILLIONS selling children's trading cards while doing loads of illegal shit in the process.
>>
www.battle.net/hearthstone
>>
>>46655728
Where did I say I support StarCityGames in that post?
>>
>>46655341
Don't listen the autist, look at this guy
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt6A4Vz1MTas512N9SG1LsQ
>>
File: 2056641388_5a0bf0de2d.jpg (108 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
2056641388_5a0bf0de2d.jpg
108 KB, 500x334
>>46655745
>>
>>46655394
>+1 added to you star of daivd account
>>
>>46655656
Why in the shit do you think you need Tarmogoyfs and Underground Seas to play casual goddamn magic?
>>
Stoneman
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.