[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You step into the reverse-inn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44 KB, 1920x1080
>You step into the reverse-inn
>>
>>46653697
>Not an Out

You had one job OP.
>>
wouldn't it be an outt?
>>
>>46653697
isn't the reverse-inn is just outside of the inn? I mean technically speaking it has EVERYTHING that isn't the inn
>>
>>46653697

>I find myself on the outside of the reverse-inn
>There's a cat walking on the celing
>He tells me that thing are not right
>But I know it to be a lie
>>
>You are slain by a rat giant
>>
>>46653697
Give the outtkeep his beer so I can collect my silver.
>>
>>46653814
I think this was a bit in one of the later Dirk Gently books. There was a lady with an inside-out house who referred to everybody else as being inside a great big asylum, and she was the only person who didn't live in it so she was the only sane person in the world. She justified it with something about how ridiculous it was that toothpicks came with instructions on the packet.
>>
>>46655486
>She justified it with something about how ridiculous it was that toothpicks came with instructions on the packet.
well, I can't argue with that
>>
>>46655486
>Dirk Gently
What are you on about, that's from hitchhiker's guide
>>
>>46655810
Ah, I thought it was at first as well, but I wasn't sure. My bad.
>>
>>46653697
it's an inside out Inn. It was built to win the world record for worlds biggest inn, because it is inside out, the entire universe is inside the inn.
>>
>>46655852
their electricity bill will go through the nonexistent roof
>>
>>46653697
I step into the Out.
I bring the bartender a flagon of mead.
I get my butt pinched by the waitress.
The bartender thanks me for the flagon of mead and I tell him about rumors of an ancient treasure
The bartender grabs his sword and goes off to claim it.
>>
>>46655894
I take the money off of the counter
I wake up the man sleeping in the room next to me
The local bard shushes me for making too much noise
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.