[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tundra civ thread on /tg/ ep.40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11
File: Map of the Eastern Continent.png (2 MB, 6920x4384) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Eastern Continent.png
2 MB, 6920x4384
Yesterday's thread:
>>46631711
Here's the pastebin(Story, technologies etc. are here)
http://pastebin.com/t7gWa2pa

>Population:12 600 000 (61% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit, 7% darkskin,8% ramki)
>Colonials: 750 000
>Economy:6/10
>Food stockpiles:7/10
>Food production: 7/10
>Political Stability: 8/10

>A.Exploration
>B.Food production & Population growth
>C.Improve religion/culture
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>I.Improve a settlement/region
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions

Previously: We waged a bloody and costly war to conquer the Ramki Kingdom. The Pajit Empire was secretly supporting the efforts of the ramki, but we eventually managed to conquer Hyulyu. The pajit turned on their friends and annexed much of the Kingdom without a fight. We created the Grand Tournament, an international venue for cultural exchange in martial areas particulary.
>>
File: Map of the Western Continent.png (1 MB, 5016x4536) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Western Continent.png
1 MB, 5016x4536
>>46650600
In the Western continent, colonisation continues undisturbed for now as the colonies prosper, unburdened by taxes
>>
>>46650691
>>I.Improve a settlement/region
Centre-Kolt and the area surrounding it in the colonies.
>>
1 MB, 5016x4536
We've invested in colonising the southern part of the continent - a promising region, uninhabited and suitable for tropical plantlife.
The Pacharnati Empire has invaded the inroki tribes. Several outlying villages have fallen, the sole city of Inroki will soon be in reach for the empire.

>Population:13 100 000 (62% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 3 % pajit, 7% darkskin,8% ramki)
>Colonials: 900 000
>Economy:6/10

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
>>46650943
>>K.Improve economy
>>
>>46650943
>K. Improve Economy

All hail the mighty empire!
>>
>>46650943
>K.Improve economy
I finally here to catch a thread. Nice to you you back bulgar.
I think you should get a twitter to let people know when you're posting a thread, just a idea.
>>
>>46651029
Guess I'll do that for the future.
Our economy has been burdened by wars and major projects in the last two decades. The distant provinces are largely a burden as our military and bureaucracy is tasked in keeping order. Our great technological progress is what has allowed us to stay afloat as an economy, but trends are generally showing a decline at current rates. The council has decided to address that issue. New economic theorists have given us several ideas.
A.Cut back spending, lower taxes, let the free market restore itself
B.Invest into the less developed regions
C.Improve trade and infrastructure
D.Improve agriculture and resources
E.Improve manufacturing
F.Improve finances
>>
>>46651260
>A.Cut back spending, lower taxes, let the free market restore itself
Capitalism
>>
>>46651300
This seems like a good plan, i will back it.
>>
>>46651260
A. but lower taxes for white people only so they grow more powerful
>>
>>46651260
B
>>
>>46651260
>B
>>
>>46651260
B as long as we are prepared that no one tries to take those regions from us.
>>
>>46651260
b
>>
>>46651300
+1
>>
>>46651260
B
>>
B same faggers
>>
>>46651868
umad bby? I can do a namefagging, if you wish to ;) I voted just once. It's OP's fault for letting samefaggots to come in (more time spent at the same vote = more samefaggots)
>>
>>46651903
I not mad. I just want less time voting so more turns happen. So more process happens. Not just deadlock every thread slowing it down
>>
>>46651868
Counted all votes, assuming post counter includes OP then only one samefag is present.

So it is still either 3 votes to 4, assuming the samefag voted B

Or

2 to 5, assuming they voted A

Therefore it does not matter as B wins the vote either way.
>>
>>46651967
Yeah i just want the next turn to happen
>>
File: Map of the Eastern Continent.png (2 MB, 6920x4384) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Eastern Continent.png
2 MB, 6920x4384
We've invested into developing the provinces - the kafi jungles, the hibibi desert, the jamatun wildlands. New deposits have been discovered, agriculture and infrastructure have been improved, new technologies are being introduced. This has been a costly undertaking, but the minorities will appreciate our efforts.

>Population:13 500 000 (62% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 3 % pajit, 7% darkskin,8% ramki)
>Colonials: 950 000
>Economy:7/10
>Food production: 8/10
>Political Stability: 9/10

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
>>46651991
Quality takes time, at least he posts more frequently than most, runs more frequently too.
>>
>>46652020
M. We need to do something about those other races.
>>
>>46652020
B. Pop growth
Lower taxes for whites the more kids
Lowet taxes for others if theu have less kids
Let's whiten up the place before the other revolt later
>>
>>46652020
>K.Improve economy

We have steam engines, advanced ones at that, we must attempt to get them into industry to greatly raise productivity and free population for more highly educated jobs. Plus it makes them available to the armed forces.
>>
>>46652076
I like this. I can revoke my vote >>46652069
for this.
>>
>>46652020
E
>>
>>46652076
+1
>>
>>46652076
Going with this.
>>
>>46652076
That really is not needed.

Our population makes it seem as if we are close to a rebellious majority but once we account for the peacefully assimilated, the chinks, and the darkskins, seeing as they are impressed with how much we have improved their lives, the percentage of our people that might attempt a revolution is at most 24%, assuming every man, child and woman of the pajit, hibibi, ramki and kafi races rose against us.

I don't disagree, we must always push the whites forward but there are more pressing matters.
>>
>>46652020
E
>>
>>46652163
It not all that bad it just helping all the people be better economic
>>
>>46652076
Sorry for being late and +1 this
>>
>>46652163
Hey man were called the great white north for a reason, we should keep our population at 75%.
>>
>>46652020
B. more of our own people, we are the great white north after all.
>>
1 MB, 5016x4536
We've enacted an economic program that will stimulate higher birthrates for whites and lower ones for non-whites - aside from our own motive, this can be explained by the disparity in standart of living and incomes, because of which minority populations(the browner ones in particular) are encouraged to focus on having less children, but providing better education and living standarts for them. The effects of this will be felt as time passes.
In the Western continent, the inroki tribes are in trouble - the pacharnati have pushed them from the northwest and the Sunset Alliance has also encroached from the southeast.

>Population:14 000 000 (62% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 3 % pajit, 7% darkskin,8% ramki)
>Colonials: 1 000 000

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
>>46652278
I wonder what good would F gain us.
>>
>>46652278
>E.Improve defences
we seriously need a wall next to the former Ramki land to protect ourself from pajeets.
cordon sanitaire is a must
>>
>>46652278
E
>>
>>46652278
E
>>
>>46652278
A. explore the western half of the new continent
>>
>>46652401
if the earth isn't flat pajeet will get that land before us because of their control of Barniju islands.
Our smartest physician probably demonstrated already that this planet is rotating thanks to oscilators, it would be useless to explore unless we find something truly amazing like eldorado.
>>
I think I'll remake the options, they were originally meant for a single city's development desu
What area of our defences shall we improve?
A.BUILD WALL(suggest a border)
B.New coastal forts
C.New designs for fortifications
D.Suggest something else
You can pick as many of these as you like, though bear in mind the economic costs and the time it may take for a larger project.
>>
>>46652480
>A.BUILD WALL(suggest a border)
>B.New coastal forts
>C.New designs for fortifications
All this. We can cover the cost i'm sure, if not then we shall invade one of those indian nations in the western continent and harvest loot from them.
>>
>>46652441
all the more reason to find out whats over there, to beat the pajit and find our homeland, and maybe find el dorado on the way. i see no reason not to explore more.
>>
File: Fortbourtange.jpg (21 KB, 548x407) Image search: [Google]
Fortbourtange.jpg
21 KB, 548x407
>>46652480
>C.New designs for fortifications
we'll need those star forts for the incoming war.
design them for strategical point of our former ramki border with the pajeets
>>
>>46652480
B AND C
>>
>>46652480
C.New designs for fortifications X 3

We can build them later, we want them to remain relevant long after they are built though; seeing as the pajit are advancing rapidly towards our tech level.

We need forts that won't be made out dated by a few new concepts and ideas, we need forts that are far too strong for them to beat.
>>
>>46652522
Also border along the Pajeet, if we do go to war with them it shouldn't be to hard as we defeated them last time, and then they had help from other nations.
>>
>>46652480

>>46652522
B and c
>>
>>46652480
D: How about we discover a better, more complex formula for harder bricks in walls?
>>
>>46652539
we'll probably not declare war ourselves, it's much more likely we blackade their islands and we refuse them trade, they'll likely suffer a lot from the lack of luxury due to their high population.
Then they'll declare war and try to attack our indestructible defenses.
Or come up with a good plan and blitzkrieg us like it''s WW2 due to tg's dice
>>
>>46652592
We should go into an age of trading prosperity.
Build railroads into other empires. They will never see the blitztrain coming.
>>
>>46652688
>88 dubs
>blitztrain attack
they'll never expect us to deport our soldier into their capital.

On a more serious tone this wouldn't work because you just have to destroy the rails at the border.
>>
>>46652688
We should try and do this. an industrial revolution would be great. Put us at the top of the world in trade and raise the standards of living for everyone.
>>
File: fortification9.jpg (2 MB, 2065x2811) Image search: [Google]
fortification9.jpg
2 MB, 2065x2811
We've improved the designs of our bastions, building superior star forts, adapted to the modern ways of warfare. We've built new naval forts to defend the islands and port cities.

>Population:14 400 000 (63% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 7% hibibi, 3 % pajit, 7% darkskin,8% ramki)
>Colonials: 1 000 000

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
>>46652734
I think we should get ahead in the colonization game first, take the entire northern and southern coasts.
>>
>>46652750
A. keep exploring west on the new continent.
>>
>>46652734
Not for everyone. Just for whites.
>>46652750
I'm still curious what we could gain of F.
>>
>>46652750
>F.Architecture
let's make sure we have the capacity to handle an industrial revolution, for that we'll need way to create construction fast, the bonus will be it'll let us improve our offensive structure construction tech because we'll need trenchwarfare.
>>
>>46652778
new building styles and such. made more sence back when we were living in caves and could evolve into mud huts, bone tents, cobs etc.
next turn I'm redoing the options to be more compact
>>
>>46652750
>H.Research science

>>46652778
Doesn't seem like a good stance if you want a country to advance you should have the best people working on it. Regardless of color. As long as they're loyal that is what matters.
>>
>>46652750
>L. Diplomacy
Lets try purchasing land along the coast to the secondary river leading into the capital of the Pacharnati as I feel like were falling behind in terms of the colonization game.
>>
>>46652837
implying whites are not the best.
>>
>>46652750
f
>>
>>46652846
fuck the colonization game, the sunset alliance is our ally and we both have a good amount of land in the western continent, we must focus on the pajeets, they are the biggest threat, plus we'll revamp our colony once we get trains.
>>
Can anyone tell me how to read the maps?
The arrows represent what? And what color is our color? Which one is our capital?
Some kind of key would be nice.
And which color are our allies and such?

And If possible some imformation that is implied but isn't necessarily spoken every game? Like that apparently we've a rasict here
>>46652851
And I assume most are fine with that. w.e cool game though.
>>
>>46652750
H
>>
File: architecture6.jpg (166 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
architecture6.jpg
166 KB, 900x600
>Architecture:Timber-framed housing(Tudor style),Brick houses,Arched buildings(Romanesque),Colonial architecture,Chateaus,heating,good highways,medium plumbing,sanitation, canals,Council hall,Four Grand Temples, monuments,gardens, clock towers, Great Lighthouse, Council Palace, War Museum

Superior building materials and techniques have become available over time and we can oversee a general change in architecture.
A.Make Centerhold's latest style the standart for all
B.Let each region develop architectural styles according to its needs and capacities
C.Focus entirely on practical constructions, forgoing style
>>
>>46653003
B, let each region develop its own according to its unique needs.
>>
>>46653003
B.Let each region develop architectural styles according to its needs and capacities
it's more sensible
>>46652963
those are supposed to be houses anon to represent the cities and settlements.
The color of our race is grey and the color of our nation is light brown.
The inside color of the house represent the race, the order color represent the nation.
Our allies are the sunset alliance and the Kaichou Empire.
Our enemy is the Pajit empire.
We're inbetween renaissance and the industrial revolution right now
>>
>>46653003
>B.Let each region develop architectural styles according to its needs and capacities
>>
>>46653003
B
>>
Oh god, it's been so long since we've been a bunch of tribals hiding in a cave.

Now we practically rule an entire continent, the only other major factions are weaker than us by an order of magnitude and are our allies, and we have a very well developed foothold on another.
>>
>>46653003
B
>>
>>46653003
B. It would seem the most economically efficient and still retaining strong cultural aspects in our empire.
>>
>>46652963
oh and the quest come from /pol/ but OP try to not go full racist and actually made the chinks not be dick so we have allies, but yeah don't expect black freedom or things like that, also we may or may not be fighting against the threat with a big nose, the evil happy merchants.
>>
>>46650600
>>Population:12 600 000 (61% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit, 7% darkskin,8% ramki)
And so, back to the caves you will go
>>
>>46653109
>5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit, 7% darkskin
>24% of unlawful race population
We can manage plus we just passed a law to fix this.
>>
Fuck this shitty system, thinks I'm posting spam no matter how I reformat my post
B it is - people can decide how to build their own houses
Next turn now
>>
>>46653298
well then
>H. we need more university more science and more tech
Steamboats and Trains
>>
>>46653298
h
>>
>>46653298
>>46653328
H. we need to lead the industrial revolution, and go full manifest destiny on the world.
>>
>>46653298
H
>>
Rolled 33, 52, 63, 48, 55, 61, 6, 4, 35, 15 = 372 (10d100)

>>46653349
also warming the dice for the incoming wars, just to see if i should roll for us or the enemy.
>>
>>46653401
i think you should roll for the enemy...
>>
1 MB, 5016x4536
>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Construction
>F.Improve Military
>G.Research science
>H.Improve Navy
>I.Improve economy
>J.Regional development
>K.Diplomacy and war
>L.Government and laws

Further improvements to the steam engine have been made - the first successful expreriments for locomotives and steam boats have passed, in the next years we may see these inventions be improved upon and utilized for practical purposes.

In the West, the Sunset Alliance took over the remaining inroki tribes. They briefly clashed with Pacharnati forces before negotiating a peace treaty and defining the inroki river as the border.
>>
>>46653599
A. explore more, find route to lay train tracks across the new continent and spread like wildfire to the west coast.
>>
>>46653599
C
>>
File: Stephenson's_Rocket_drawing.jpg (43 KB, 531x371) Image search: [Google]
Stephenson's_Rocket_drawing.jpg
43 KB, 531x371
>>46653599
>E.Construction
Railroad network now
Jamatun to hyulyu while passing by centerhold
>>46653362
>>46653349
>>46653341
>>46653328
I wonder if we'll get electricity soon as well, it would be nice to start having electric networks in big cities as well as telegraphs, it will likely improve the quality of life en ensure that our allies are appreciating us greatly for our fantastic civic engineering prowess.
>>
>>46653298
E railroad
>>
>>46653599
A. Explore west.
>>
>>46653599
>C
>>
>>46653599
>G.Research science - Locomotives/steamboats

If you read the post, it says

"...in the next years we may see these inventions be improved upon and utilized for practical purposes."

This is implies that they are not ready yet to be rolled out across our empire! Another thing we must do soon is invent Ironclads (interesting history is that for a three year period after the invention of ironclads no cannon could penetrate their armour. Making navies temporarily incapable of sinking each other!) as they will be great for our future wars.
>>
>>46653834
THIS
>>
switching this>>46653660
to this>>46653834
welp also research electricty while we're at it.
>>
>>46653834
This
>>
>>46653871
We already know of electricity, if i remember rightly it was discovered in the last two threads or so, sometime after steam power i believe after we did a general scientific advancement.

What we lack is the knowledge of how electricity can be used; we lack motors, lights, heaters and everything else that would make use of it. This reduces it to a mere interesting physics fact as of this moment in time for our people. Like how knowing about much of modern physics has few, if not no, practical real world applications that we know of.
>>
>>46653962
we know of it and that's obvious anybody with a dead frog copper and tin can prove it exist but what would be interesting is finding the concept of the telegraph so that we can install telegraph towers next to railroads.
>>
>>46654001
Of course, that is what i was saying. We lack a use for electricity. To our people it is just a thing with no real use outside of physics.

We lack machines that run off it and the knowledge that it can be used for work, rendering it useless.
>>
File: Map of the Western Continent.png (1 MB, 6464x4680) Image search: [Google]
1 MB, 6464x4680
All right, I spent the time doing the map, so sorry about other votes

We've finished the exploration of the Western continent at last - as it turns out, the Pajit have indeed begun colonising the western coast, beyond what the Michiki call "The Eye of Sand" .
Closing off for today now - i'll probs be back tomorrow, keep posting if you want.

>Population:15 000 000 (65% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 7% hibibi, 3 % pajit, 6% darkskin,8% ramki)
>Colonials: 1 050 000
>>
>>46654030
thanks for running see you tomorow
posting some pre-industrial hype for everybody else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8ZQ3_fDlSo
I like to think it's what some workshop in small pond and clearbrook will look like soon
>>
>>46654030
damnit, where is our old homeland, wtf. South is where we have to go next i guess.
>>
>>46653834
Well we"re slowing becoming more white from that 61% to 65% now.
>>
In case anyone's still around or whatever, I'll try and remember to post about when I'll be making these threads on The Twitter
https://twitter.com/conannister
>>
>>46654952
Nice. You took my idea.
>>
>>46654952
See you next time Bulgar.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.