[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Takeshi's Challenge RPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_24640-388338450.jpg (49 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24640-388338450.jpg
49 KB, 620x349
You know what, I feel bored.
Let's make a pen and paper RPG for Takeshi's Challenge.
>>
I'd be more interested in a LARP.
>>
>>46649214
Pick any system of your choosing, be That GM the entire time, and then if your players actually stick around through the entire thing, yell at them about how they're fucking retarded for putting up with all the unacceptable bullshit you pulled during the game.
>>
I meant more like an RPG where the players are salary men/woman who have a surreal adventure in the same style/universe as the game.
>>
>>46649338
Anon, that's what I described.
Takeshi's Challenge is an INTENTIONAL kusoge.
The player is having an elaborate prank perpetrated on them, by getting them to put a ridiculous amount of time and effort into an incredibly shitty game.
>>
Well, we can look into it more in depth then that.
>>
For example, we could have it be things like Lovecraft style horrors showing up for a loan application, drinking at a bar to forget what you saw, and then waking up in a community of tigers in Africa.

Beyond that, it would just be a more random, lighthearted style of rpg, maybe even a drinking game style one.
>>
>>46649781

Did we watch different shows? None of that shows up in Takeshi's Castle.
>>
>>46649357
Here's the thing though:
You actually have to play the game
to beat the game.
Yeah, sounds random, right?
>>
They have skeletons and monsters at the end of the game, so it wouldn't be impossible for something like that to happen.
>>
Alternatively, it could be a game of mounting bizarness, with the gm being allowed to take this to as extreme a crazy as they want.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.