[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic: the Gathering Wednesday Flavor General - "Sorin almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: image.png (5 MB, 2835x1580) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 MB, 2835x1580
>You are a planeswalker.
>In the vast Multiverse, only you and some other chucklefucks know of the countless worlds beyond your own.

Welcome to the Magic: the Gathering Flavor General thread!

Helpful links:
>Uncharted Realms Archive
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/columns/uncharted-realms

>Planeswalker's Guides
ARCHIVE http://pastebin.com/Ttgtz6A9

>Set Trailers
http://pastebin.com/ayJntkE0

>Current Status of Planeswalkers:
2014: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/checking-planeswalkers-2014-06-16
2015: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/checking-planeswalkers-2015-2015-08-19

>Doug Beyer's Tumblr
http://dougbeyermtg.tumblr.com/

Reminder: Keep bait, shitposting, and arguments to a minimum--try to focus on lore discussion. Ignore chandere posts. No snowflakes in the Wednesday thread.

We have an IRC for more conversational discussions and no small amount of fucking about: #mtgwaifulore on irc.rizon.net

Starter topic: This week's Magic Story is "Promises Old and New," by Ari Levitch.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/promises-old-and-new-2016-04-13

So, with the Helvault destroyed, the unmaking of Avacyn will remove the second half of Innistrad's planar protection. That explains why the Fat Pack booklet describes Sorin as having played right into Nahiri's plans.

But where has she been for the past millennia?
>>
Looks like she was happy to see him
>>
>>46648388
I liked this story. Sorin is a good POV, and we learned a decent amount of his backstory, as well as how he is viewed by the other vampires. I liked how they knew he was powerful, but after a thousand years they seem to have forgotten how powerful he was. Also interesting to note that Avacyn has been fucking around with the vampires as well as the other humans, and that no one seems to know she is supposed to be a balancing power. The flashbacks were also well done; they felt natural and were interesting. I wish we had seen what Sorin had been doing that led him to discover what happened to Markov Manor, though.
>>
>>46648581
Maybe he stuck her into the one stone that she couldn't control on all of Innistrad.
>But clearly did her
of course
>>
Sorin's fucking dumb for not just apologizing to Nahiri and going to check out Innistrad.
>>
>>46648388
>But where has she been for the past millennia?

Still a mystery. All we're left with is the last line of the flashback:
>Behind him, Sorin felt Avacyn approach, and he held up a hand to stay her spear. Then, to his former protégé, he said, "For what it's worth, I never wanted this, young one."

So clearly he did something to her. It sounds like he would have killed her but clearly didn't. He did something else to her foul enough to make her way to destroy all of Innistrad.

>>46648604
Correction made.
>>
>>46648631
>>46648604
Yeah, now it's obvious. She was the first creature to ever get Helvault'd.
>>
I hope this gets all kinds of Game of Thrones sexy where Olivia demands Sorin give her a vampire babby to unite the two houses then she gets all red wedding
>>
>>46648651
So she spent all those thousands of years listening to all of the demons that Avacyn threw into the Helvault?
Once she gets released, she hops back to Zendikar only to see it getting nommed on by the Eldrazi which makes her go full nahireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Anyway, it seems Sorin could have avoided this is he said "I'm sorry, but I was making Avacyn and I was a bit incorporeal at the time. Want to fuck?"
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x449
>Nahiri is pissed because she was locked up for years playing cards with various demons and Avacyn's
Fuck Sorin and his plane, he deserves it
>>
>>46648746
>>46648695
It was an encounter he handled really badly. Nahiri's still going overboard by damning all of Sorin's plane to being a prison for Emrakul but you have to admit, Sorin's gone and fucked up hard.
>>
Another retcon: Sorin made Avacyn after sealing the eldrazi sometime after Ugin was schrodinger it up. Previously it was stated that he made Avacyn before he even met Nahiri.
>>
Jesus christ both Sorin and Nahiri are insufferable idiots
>>
>>46648823
From her perspective though it really isn't. She was all like
>"Yeah, you're right, we keep the Eldrazi here and then we can all keep watch."
Then
>"Hey Sorin, why didn't you come help me?"
>>"Gee I don't know, maybe fuck off, not my problem."
>"Fuck you, Sorin!"
>>"INTO THE HELVAULT WITH YEE!"
Thousands and Thousands of years pass
>"I'm finally out, I need to make sure Zendikar is alright."
>>>"Omnomnom Zendikar"
>"WELP, just fucking welp. Time to fuck Sorin, up the ass."
>>
>>46648852
But that's a minor retcon, and makes more sense if you think about it that way:

> Sorin's spark ignites when he gets turned into a vampire
> Couple thousand years later after dicking around the various planes and defending Innistrad himself, he runs into Nahiri right after her spark ignites
> Feeling a slight pange of fatherhood he takes her under his wing, teaches her about the multiverse
> They stumble across the Eldrazi, try to fight them
> Ugin finds them, informs them of how powerful they really are
> Ugin concocts the plan to seal them on Zendikar, Nahiri reluctantly agress
> They succeed, go their separate ways
> Sorin decides to make his own planar protection system for Innistrad in case anything happens to him
> Makes Avacyn first, then the Helvault
> Insert today's UR here

Also, it's now like 99% confirmed that Sorin threw Nahiri into the Helvault (potentially it's first prisoner), and she just got out of it after Liliana busted it open back during Dark Ascension/Avacyn Reborn. She planeswalks back to Zendikar and sees it getting raped by the Eldrazi titans.

She then goes full psycho mode and decides to go to Innistrad to fuck over Sorin's plane as vengeance.

All this time she's been on Innistrad, making the cryptoliths and fucking with the leylines of the plane. And now she's got enough of a control over them that she can start to influence Avacyn, which is what makes Avacyn go crazy.

Sorin unmakes Avacyn, the last planar protection plan is gone, Nahiri uses the leylines to call Emrakul over to Innistrad to omnom it.

.. But maybe instead something else shows up, coming out of Innistrad's moon?
>>
File: 4RcI794lvy_Nahiri.jpg (128 KB, 750x640) Image search: [Google]
4RcI794lvy_Nahiri.jpg
128 KB, 750x640
I liked this UR, but all this fight scene (which was awesome) could have been avoided if Sorin took the time to fucking explain and apologize, I guess he's that proud? She's your fucking daughter figure, you Sephiroth fuck. But that doesn't make more sense either.

Anyway, I want this pic as a poster.
>>
>>46648982
Maybe whatever makes the werewolves turn into Werewolves? What if there was an ancient monster of some kind imprisoned in Innistrad's ancient history and the Silver moon was made for that reason.
>>
>>46648388
So, Sorin put Nahiri in the helvault?
>>
>>46648960
More like
>"Time to fuck this entire plane, up the ass. Entirely because of the actions of literally one vampire."

I bet she'll fail to contain Emrakul too. Or even worse, Nahiri and Sorin reconcile with the help of Jace and together with Arlinn, Tamiyo and Liliana, they manage to perma-kill Emrakul.
>>
>>46648994
>>46648982
>>46648960
Well Sorin did try to explain the best he could, being exhausted from his work, but that doesn't matter. He broke his word to Nahiri, and she is PISSED.
>>
>>46648994
All oldwalkers are prideful, doddery fucks. Also, that's guaranteed to be a half-finished piece for Nahiri's PW art.
>>
>>46648994
He's a millenia old, very powerful, and very arrogant vampire. It's basically his full-on mono-black boner coming up during the scene with Nahiri, as he's pissed that she showed up while he's trying to recuperate after making either Avacyn or the Helvault.

He admitted that the Helvault blocking the signal was a possibility, one that he only realized in hindsight.

This whole situation is basically caused by two very powerful planeswalkers getting pissed off and trying to force their way/belief/opinion is right onto the other person instead of just trying to be reasonable and talk things over.

But I guess losing all sense of reason is a thing for people who get the ability to planeswalk.
>>
>>46649017
That could be possible, as it's never really explained what made werewolves appear on Innistrad, only that the moon makes them transform, and that silver fucks them hardcore.
>>
>>46649057
Probably.

My guess is that they had a few artists doing initial sketches/roughs for Nahiri's PW art, and went with Aleksi Briclot's rough piece over this one (made by UDON).
>>
>>46649026
>Impliying nahiri and sorin won't be fucking at the end of eldritch moon

Go say your goodbyes to emrakul, as i had to say mines to Avacyn
>>
>>46649026
And it was on the word of that one vampire and a dragon that she imprisoned the Eldrazi on her plane, a plane she had sworn to protect like Sorin swore to protect Innistrad.
>Hey let me keeps these three psychotic axe murderers at your house!
>>No!
>Come on, we can't kill them.
>>I don't want them in my house.
>>>Don't worry, we'll both show up if they get out, just press the special red button.
Later
>>Hey man, where were you? The Psychotic Axe Murderers got out but I was able to shove them in the closet
>>>Oh, I was installing this security system that blocks phone calls into my house.
>>The fuck?
>>>What? I don't want any Psychotic Axe Murderers getting into my house.
>>You piece of shi- OH GOD A LOLI'S ATTACKING ME!
>>>QUICK LOLI, SHOVE HER INTO THE CLOSET!
>>
>>46649167
If they fuck, does that mean we get oaths for both of them?
>>
>>46649200
It depends

I would say that they will gave nahiri the full nissa's treatment, so yes

But i want her to die at sorin's hands. and painfully
>>
File: bGuloWk.jpg (705 KB, 3675x2175) Image search: [Google]
bGuloWk.jpg
705 KB, 3675x2175
>>46649200
No please, no more Oaths.
>>
>>46649253
Pease don't be disrespectful, you might not care about the story but there are others who do
>>
>>46649195
This is actually a decent summary
>>
>>46649270
ebin
>>
>>46648388
I don't get it. It seems like a huge overreaction to an honest mistake.
>>
I'm not sure what's going to happen to Sorin and Nahri, to be quite honest.

There's 3, maybe 4 scenarios I can see playing out from how things stand when we get to Eldritch Moon:

1) Sorin kills Nahiri, gets invited to join the Jacetice League and says no, he's got to stay on Innistrad now and stop it from turning into a full-on shit show now that Nahiri fucked up everything, try to salvage what he can and remake Avacyn, or find someone he can give Avacyn's powers to and have them defend the plane.

2) Nahiri kills Sorin, finds out that Zendikar's been saved thanks to the Jacetice League. Out of regret and anger at herself for letting rage blind her, she joins the League to repent for what she did to Sorin and Innistrad.

3) Jace is able to talk down Sorin from killing Nahiri (probably by doing a mind meld with the two), they stop whatever bad thing occurs in Eldritch Moon (either kill it or drive it off the plane), the two agree to join the Jacetice League.

4) Jace and Sorin stop Nahiri, but she's gone completely nuts with the idea of revenge (a twisted sense of justice in her mind) and promises to return and fuck over the Jacetice League, turning her into a multiverse threat (and a white color pied one at that).
>>
>>46648960
>Thousands and Thousands of years pass
>"I'm finally out, I need to make sure Zendikar is alright."
There's a way to involve Rita Repulsa into this. Somehow.
>>
>>46649327
Sorin refuses to explain that he's currently exhausted, in addition to refusing to help whatsoever when Nahiri suggests that he comes back with her to help shore up the defenses. His entire response to everything she says can be summarized as 'fuck off.'
>>
>>46649358
I hope three occurs
I'm a sucker for happy endings.
>>
>>46649383
agreed
>>
>>46649383
Let's be honest, #3 is probably what's going to happen, because Wizards can't write itself out of a paper bag and they know Nahiri's a popular planeswalker, partially due to the (relatively unique) flavor of her magic, mostly due to how everyone wants to waifu her.
>>
>>46649270
>"the mtg justice league is the best thing to ever happend to magic since infect"

Fucking maro and his shekels.
>>
>>46649195
We need art of Loli-Avacyn so bad.
>>
>>46649383
Modern mtg doesn't have happy or bad endings, they have shitty and shittier endings.
>>
>>46649374
And the way she "asks" for help is to accuse, get angry, then attack. But he's somehow the bad guy because he had the audacity to do something in the millenia since they last met and isn't on his A-game for five minutes.
>>
>>46649464
Can you blame us? Did you get a look at that Stoneforged body in this week's UR?
>>
>>46649556
If he walked to Zendikar even once and shored up the defenses, she wouldn't need to awaken at all.
>>
File: 1381646443634.gif (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1381646443634.gif
206 KB, 500x500
>He manipulated the muscles of his face to form a smile
Jesus christ
>>
>>46649521
There's some in this comic
>>46649555
It would be a shitty ending for all of the Redditors who want to see Nahiri get killed because Stacy wouldn't go to the prom with them.
Does that count?
>>46649556
After he basically said "I don't think it matters that I was completely ignoring your plane."
and you know said
"I owe you nothing" after she agreed to have the Eldrazi imprisoned on her own plane so they wouldn't get around to chomping on Innistrad eventually.
>>
>>46649195
But that's not as sorin recalls it
>Be sunday morning, with a fucking big hangover after bringing that big rock and that white haired goth bitch to your house

>That fucking preteen neighboor of yours breaks into your house violently

>She begans to cry at how she belived you were dead

>then she wants to kill you cause you did'nt answered her love letter a week ago

>You are too hungover to fight, the White haired bitch just grab her from behind

>"Nothing personnel kid" you said as the whore put the kid in the closet

>You return to sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x706
>be locked up for literally 1,000 of years in a box with demons and a robot angel
>be fucking pissed and get back at the prick who put me in the box
>fuck nahiri her anger is just a bit much sorin and Innistrad don't deserve this
>>
>>46649607
Isn't that kind of her fault for going all Rip Van Winkle?
>>
File: Pepe.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>46649358
>Number 3 happens
>Nahiri and Sorin go to Ugin on Zendikar
>He is relieved that they can finally work on imprisoning emrakul again
>Awkward Silence.
>"Uh, about that. We kind of blew Emrakul up."
>Ugins' face when
>Now Ugin is an antagonist as he just wants to beat the shit out of all the walkers
>The Gatewatch finds an unlikely ally in Bolas.
>>
>>46649811
Not going to happen. No matter how bad the story gets, they know everyone loves Bolas as a villain, and they have been slowly revealing his plots for the better part of a decade.
>>
>>46649195
>>46649640
Gotta say, I'm loving this closet metaphor.
>>
>>46649833
>implying villains and heroes teaming up to deal with a greater threat isn't a staple of comic books
>>
>>46648388
Wow. In light of all this, Olivia is fucking retarded and astonishment shortsighted.
Well, I guess she is spawned from a planar-bound human, soooo...there's that.

Sorin is a terrible communicator. Or, more accurately, he doesn't feel the need to explain himself, leading to GROSS miscommunication between him and literally everyone.
>>
>>46649967
*Astonishingly

Stupid auto-correct.
>>
>>46649967
Maybe every planeswalker is autistic
>>
>>46649999
The thong about oldwalker was that they were all pretty shitty and that's why they always got into fights at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>46649999
>yfw you can't autist hard enough for your spark to ignite.
Dammit.
>>
>>46650114
This is very true. And I am extremely pleased that this writer remembered that.
>>
>>46648852
>>46648982
We never actually got a confirmation that he made Avacyn before he met them.
All we had to go by is Ugin's cryptic as fuck "You know how important balance is." Which could mean Sorin had been looking for a solution before getting side-tracked by the eldrazi with the Avacyn idea coming later.
>>
>Zendikar gets boned
>Now Sorin's plane
When is Ugin joining the suffering conga? He's getting off light compared to everyone else.
>>
So since Sorin knows jack shot about lithomancy, how's he make the Helvault? Did he go full Sephiroth and carve it up with the Parasite blade?
>>
>>46650342
Magic I presume
>>
>>46649811
More like
>ugin rages so much that he causes a time rift
> Urza is alive again
> he becomes the bbeg
> everyone is fucked
>>
>>46650323
Have you seen Tarkir? even Wizards admitted they fucked it up, so Ugin is already part of the the "my plane is buggered" club
>>
>>46650448
I know Dragons sucked, but where do they acknowledged it?
>>
>>46650448
The problem is Ugin didn't even give Tarkir an "Oh neat." He doesn't give a shit about Tarkir's current state and as a dragon, he might even like it.

>>46650342
He was inspired by her Lithomancy and copied it a bit, like Ugin sort of copied it to make that shitty dragon statue of his.
Sorin's results just turned out better

>>46650467
Maro does these "State of design" things every year and the Tarkir one basically ended with "Yeah we fucked Tarkir up bad."
>>
>>46650448
Really?
His shitty kids are alive so balance can still be achieved unlike in the previous timeline.
Daily Reminder that the Gatewatch will be responsible for the downfall of the dragonlords.
>>
>sorin going full deadbeat dad on nahiri
>nahiri going all ITS YOUR FAULT MY HOME RUIN DAD, I HATE YOU

Sorin can not catch a break
>>
>>46650485
I'm still amused by a post not too long ago in one of these threads. Sorin kills Emrakul, pissing off Ugin. Sorin tells Ugin to fuck off and when Ugin threatens Sorin, he counter threatens to tell the Gatewatch where Tarkir is, at which point Ugin backs down.
>>
>>46649240
Chandere pls
>>
Still no answers on what's driving the angels nuts, huh?

At least we have two red and white forces that have fuck all to do with one another. That's neat.
>>
>JacexLiliana shenanigans again next week

JUST
>>
>>46650578
It's pretty clearly the mana going all screwy on the plane
Which makes me wonder why Sigarda isn't going crazy.
>>
>>46650578
muh cryptoliths
muh leylines
>>
>>46650613
hexproof
>>
>>46650467
When Maro did his "State of Design" for 2015, he said that Khans was widely liked both for flavor and power level purposes (though admitted that certain cards - ie., Siege Rhino - were pushed even more-so than they should have been).

Fate Reforged was ok, could have been better from a mechanics standpoint but people liked Manifest as a sort of proto-Morph.

Dragons was hated mostly because of the flavor of it (Megamorph was also poorly handled, both in naming and execution), and the plane going from a wedge color to yet another allied color plane seemed dumb.

The reason why Alara was so well liked for when it fused was because it was the shards interacting with the other two colors for the first time in millenia, and everyone on the plane was going fucking nuts experimenting with it.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we go back to Alara eventually and see just how screwed up the mana is there now that things have settled down a bit. Grixis mages trying to om nom on Naya's giant lifeforms, Bant struggling against Grixis undead and Jund's savagery, and all the while Esper's sitting in back trying to mine the new locations for etherium to build even more complex machines and artifacts.
>>
>>46650630
A couple of things.

First, everyone on Bant will be dead within a month, as their fragile immune systems deal with this whole 'disease' thing.

Second, I wasn't aware that etherium was found anywhere but Esper
>>
>>46648388
I like Nahiri's reaction to Avacyn.
>Literally "Dafuq?"
>Holy shit get this goth bitch off me!
>>
>>46650620
So that would mean the madness starts with Avacyn and she was targeting the leaders of the flight who would then infect the rest of their angels instead of a world wide effect since that would get past hexproof.
>>
>>46650675
sangrinite is native to jund, espers whole economy is based on ancient dragon blood.
>>
>>46650684
>How did you enthrall an angel, Sorin?
and his answer was not
>>Oh, I made her so the vampires on innistrad wouldn't overfeed
no, instead he chose to give her a cryptic answer.
Goddammit Sorin, take a communications course once in your life.
>>
>>46650693
They described the cryptoliths as fucking with mana which drastically effects beings of pure mana like Avacyn.
It isn't clear if the other angels are pure mana as they existed before Avacyn and seem to have actual personalities.
>>
I haven't read the story yet but from what I understand they've established that SORINS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>46650728
Talking isnt cool, doing fatalities is cool. Thats the oldwalker line of thinking. Also sorin had resources out and they won him his dual, appearently naihiri is just butthurt sorin used a bullshit 2 card combo that kept her locked down instead of winning the match.
>>
>>46650808
Then you understand fuck all. Both Sorin and Nahiri were little shits.
>>
>>46650809
And I love it because that is the perfect representation of most magic players.
Hell it could have gone like
>Sorin, come with me to Zendikar
>>Sure, let me get a power nap in first.
>......want to fight?
>>you goddamn know it!
and then he throws her in the Helvault because that's part of his wincon.
He forgets about Zendikar and fucks around the multiverse.
>>
>>46650880
>oldwalkers
>>
where is everyone getting the idea that sorin threw nahiri in the helvault?
>>
>>46650608
FUCK ALREADY
>>
>>46651005
>The only stone that remained beyond Nahiri's influence seemed to be the Helvault, so Sorin had put his back to it to keep from being assailed from all sides. If he had been at full strength, he would have made short work of this whelp. But his energy was still spent, and as he leaned on his sword to keep from collapsing, he cursed himself.
>>
>>46651043
but he doesnt put her in it
>>
>>46651125
considering Nahiri obviously isn't dead and they were in front of the helvault, it's pretty obvious what happened
>>
>>46651125
>>
>>46649833
We as an audience still know fuck all about Bolas' "plan". I am thoroughly convinced that Bolas is completely senile at this point and he is working towards a goal he can't fully grasp anymore
>>
>Nahiri has borderline personality disorder

Thanks for triggering me, Wizards.
Never stick your dick in crazy, /tg/. Never ever. It will ruin your life.
>>
>>46651125
>Sorin holds up his hand to stay Avacyn's spear
>I never wanted this
>Nobody has seen Nahiri since
It just fits with the timeline without needing further explanation on why Nahiri waited a millenia to do anything
>>
>>46651243
What if the dick is crazy already?
>>
>>46651211
so where was she when the helvault opened and avacyn was released?
Sorin would have known she was back as soon as that shit was destroyed so why did she wait so long to make herself known?
Why did it not occur to Sorin that Nahiri was back until the declaration in stone?
>>
>>46651125
>he doesnt put her in it
the real question is whether he does put it in her
>>
>>46651043
>But his energy was still spent, and as he leaned on his sword to keep from collapsing, he cursed himself.
Jeezus, it almost sounds like he literally just gave birth.
>>
>>46651273
>For every answer, three questions
>>
>>46651325
It makes sense.
Planeswalkers are summoners, not creators.
Doing that shit must be real complicated.
>>
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 1490x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 1490x1040
>>46651218
He's working towards defeating that demonic leviathan he ran into during his youth
>>
>>46651005
Well, besides the UR saying it's the only stone she couldn't exert control over, how else can you explain her living post-Mending and going back to being a normal kor.
>>
>>46651320
the helvault?
>>
>>46651273
Pretty sure making all the cryptoliths across multiple provinces all by yourself takes time and energy especially for a post mending planeswalker
>>
That reminds me, was the mystery of the cryptoliths on the prerelease posters ever solved?
>>
>>46651467
Yes.
>>
>>46651492
Cool. What was the methodology behind those?
>>
>>46651510
You had to use the cryptoliths as hands on a clock and add up ALL the numbers from ALL posters. It gave you Nahiri's collector number. Wizards spoiled some concept art as a reward.
>>
File: iSwJr.jpg (67 KB, 378x333) Image search: [Google]
iSwJr.jpg
67 KB, 378x333
>>46649999
is a tradition, bro
>>
>>46651043
>>The only stone that remained beyond Nahiri's influence seemed to be the Helvault

So Nahiri pulling the moon down theorists BTFO?
>>
>>46649999
quads confirm
>>
File: phyrexia.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
phyrexia.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
Daily reminder that all will be blah blah blah you get the drift.
>>
>>46651982
Daily reminder I will be one with Nahiri
>>
File: 667545.png (117 KB, 486x322) Image search: [Google]
667545.png
117 KB, 486x322
>"Why did you make Avacyn, Sorin?"
>"Because you morons are too stupid to survive without her curbing your feeding."
>"Why should I help you, Sorin?"
>"Because the plane will blow up if you don't, you stupid bitch."

Olivia is really not that bright, is she.

>Sorin's face when talking to literally any vampire that's not himself
>>
>>46652157
Funny, that's the same face that urza made for 10,000 years
>>
>>46649833
You just know that if the Jacetice League manage to hold Ugin back, they are going to have Bolas show up and curbstomp him, probably while screaming something about 2 for 2 without ever knowing why.
>>
>>46651982
Daily reminder that a cancer must be excised for the good of the system. Especially a multiversal cancer.
>>
>>46652177
>implying Flesh isn't the cancer
>>
>>46652167
No, that's the face everybody did to him when he tried explaining his objectives.
>hey let's make this new race
>hey let's mess with time really hard
>hey let's use a phyrexian hearthstone
>>
>>46652175
>bolas in an old folks home
>gatewatch moves to confront him, but get escorted out by the nurses.
>>
>>46652270
>Hey, I put atomic bombs in your power suits
>hey, Yawgmoth's a pretty cool guy
>>
>>46652167
Urza? Making that face? The guy who could have wrecked Phyrexia before it got out of hand but didn't because he kind of dug robot zombies?

The guy who regularly fucked over entire planes?

That guy?
>>
>>46652348
You mean the guy who was convinced he was the smartest person in all existence?

The guy who found it easier to break himself down at the molecular level and rebuild himself facing a new direction rather than physically turning?
>>
>>46652399
>The guy who found it easier to break himself down at the molecular level and rebuild himself facing a new direction rather than physically turning?

I need a quote from the story for this.
>>
>>46652500
I don't remember the actual book. Sorry
>>
>>46652578
WAsn't it in Invasion?
>>
>>46652696
All i know is that it was an interaction with Serra
>>
>>46652733
Then it was in the urza's block stuff
>>
>>46652157
Something about turning into a vampire on Innistrad just seems to force you to be as short sighted as possible. No doubt a demon failsafe so vamps would keep making deals.

You guys ever wondered what color Sorin was before the angel stabbing? The way they explain his Spark igniting make it sound as if he got vampirism forced on him.
>>
>>46652828
Well, he did.
>>
i like how nahiri went to cute girl to murder psycopath
>>
>>46652828

Man, even Sorin fell for that. Going right to being all prickly and combative when Nahiri came to visit.

Nahiri overreacted to his absence, but Sorin overreacted to her overreaction for someone who apparently thought of her like a daughter. I guess he was kinda hung over, but still.

Things could've been so different if he'd just called a time out for tea and sandwiches while they decided what to do next. Loli-Avacyn could have sat in Nahiri's lap and gotten to know her big sister and nobody would have to be shoved into a rock for a thousand years.
>>
>>46653066
>Nahiri being imprisoned in the moon for a thousand years

They stole this plot from My Little Pony I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
What if the he threw her off the plane and the helvault kept her out. Then she'd keep trying to get back in for milennia like a crazy ex leaving drunken texts until it worked
>>
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>46653066
TFW you will never see the daily life of little avacyn , sorin and naihri
>>
>>46653131
>My little pony
>Not Power Rangers
>>
>>46653170
>Not Sailor Moon
>>
>>46653170
I don't watch Chinese cartoons I'm sorry anon
>>
File: 1425403134722.jpg (111 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1425403134722.jpg
111 KB, 1058x705
>>46653199
Fuck! this is more common than i thought
>>
>>46652157
He never told her anything, he just kept spacing out and then acted like she should just agree to helping him.
>>
>>46652157
Maybe if Sorin would just fucking tell her that instead of beating around the bush she would help him without any question. Sorin is as dense as her maybe even more.
>>
>>46653158

>In a fluffier multiverse, young Avacyn was busy making breakfast in bed for her tired, hung-over dad. She's only been his daughter for a couple of days, but she's gone to study how human daughters act and is taking a crack at it for Sorin.
>Nahiri kicks down the door, but her resentment over Sorin not answering her calls is derailed somewhat by the fascinating hunk of moonsilver and the cute little angel coming over to investigate her second-ever planeswalker
>Avacyn insists on making breakfast for Nahiri, too, and Sorin and Nahiri reunite over pancakes instead of crossed blades.
>Not wanting to be a bad guest or yell in front of Sorin's new daughter, Nahiri airs her grievances more calmly. Sorin, who has had longer to sober up, talks it out with Nahiri.
>All is well, although Avacyn develops much more of a personality than Sorin had intended for her to have by hanging out with her "big sister" Nahiri.
>>
File: r1031533_11803257.jpg (31 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
r1031533_11803257.jpg
31 KB, 700x525
>>46653293
TFW
>>
>>46653158
>Sorin is pulling an extra planar shift so Nahiri has to get little Avacyn to bed before 9
>hard enough to do with a normal kid and this one can fly with some effort
>in the ensuing chase they tip over the Helvault
>both look at everywhere but Sorin as he taps his foot in irritation while he headlocks a demon

SUMMON THE DRAWFAGS
>>
>>46653399
oh god we really need some draw
>>
>>46653399

Now I kinda wanna see Sorin and Nahiri reacting to little Avacyn hitting her goth phase.
>>
>>46653399
>Nahiri finds teen Avacyn rooting through her makeup cabinet
>really confused as angels are literally made perfect but oh well a change of look for imouto could be fun
>they have a quick look see through an Innistrad fashion catalog
>Sorin chokes on his morning coffee as his pure daughter walks into the kitchen looking like a girl he took to Markov Prom night
>Nahiri explains that she'll grow out of it
>never does
>Nahiri has been extraplanar grounded ever since
>>
>>46653399
>>46653692
Drawfags I summon thee
>>
>>46653692

Poor Sorin. Always asking his daughter why she can't dress in beautiful flowing whites like her friends, not realizing she's just trying to imitate her dad's look.
>>
>>46653293>>46653399
>>46653692
This should be canon
>>
>>46653293
>Takes to heart what Nahiri learned about sticking with the people you're protecting so they don't misinterpret things
>Also learns how to do a little of that Cool Rock Shaping Thing from her big sis
>>
>>46653753
>Sorin wonders why Avacyn went all goth
>at least Nahiri's outfit makes sense as she spends all her time forging with molten stone
>continues to buy her elegant white gowns and cute pastel clothes
>always finds them engothed within the day
>how did she even get fishnets.jpeg
>never realizes that she is mimicing his look
>soon the Bruna, Gisela, and Sigarda are going all goth
>all the other angels gradually follow suite
>Nahiri isn't allowed to make swords for three weeks
>>
WHEN'S TAMIYO
>>
>>46654021
She's too busy NTRing Liliana with Jace
>>
>>46653911

>"I am begging you, Avacyn. If not for your dad, do it for your big sister!"
>"I'm too old to be fighting evil in a pink dress, Nahiri!"
>"HE'S NEVER GOING TO UNGROUND ME, AVACYN! HE'S UP TO FOUR WEEKS UNTIL I CAN STONEFORGE AGAIN!"
>Nahiri's suffering would continue until Avacyn curiously picked up one of Tamiyo's discarded Kamigawan comics, and rethought her opinions on what to wear when fighting evil by moonlight.
>Unfortunately, she was grounded again when Sorin realized how short Avacyn's colorful new skirt was.
>>
>tfw you still haven't gotten over Tarkir
>they ruined Zendikar and are probably gonna fuck up Innistrad too
>your favorite planeswalkers are trapped on the most boring new plane introduced in living memory or gone unmentioned for several years now
>none of the Origins Five interest you in the slightest

Being a Vorthos is suffering.
>>
Why are we plagued by so many oversized tits-fags and futanari adepts? I just want some decent porn of Tamiyo and co.
>>
>>46654101
>Sorin grudgingly allows Avacyn to wear her goth getups again
>sifting through the mail the night after
>bill
>bill
>letter from Rakish Heir
>Nahiri brings in the next batch before another graveyard shift on Zendikar
>all complaints from his creepy cousins over Avacyn ditching the skirt and suggestions for a less 'developed' angel
>Maurer Estate is found devoid of life the next day
>>
>>46652399
>The guy who found it easier to break himself down at the molecular level and rebuild himself facing a new direction rather than physically turning?
I keep reading you people mentioning it but I had never seen the source.
As hilarious as this sounds, I think you people might me over exaggerating.
>>
IF THEY DON'T GIVE ME A BLUE/BLACK LEGENDARY THAT TIES INTO THE STORMKIRK VAMPIRES WORSHIP OF AN OCEAN GOD I'M GONNA SHIT
>>
File: cry.jpg (16 KB, 236x379) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
16 KB, 236x379
>>46653293
>TFW
>>
>>46653399
>holy drawfag emerges from the clouds, shining like the silver archangel herself
PETITIONER. YOU HAVE CALLED ME. WHAT IS THE MATTER? HOW MAY I HELP?
>>
>>46654388

I hate that we have to go back to fucking Theros to get Ajani and Eslpeth again.

At least we might get Dack and/or Xenagoat out of it.
>>
>>46652157
>>46652167
Is Sorin Urza 2.0?
>>
>Return to New Phyrexia
>Koth doesn't get a card of his own, but shows up to help Jace and Nissa
>they cast a really big spell that kills all the Phyrexians and eliminates all of the oil
>Karn isn't even mentioned
>Elspeth is still dead
>>
>>46648388

Didn't Sorin steal that legendary magic fang that lets you control vampires for EXACTLY this kind of eventuality?

Why is he not busting that baby out and just mind controlling his retarded, short-sighted kindred into saving the world? Did he lose it, or did the writing team just not read that bit of Dack's story?
>>
>>46654996
He probably destroyed it.
>>
>>46654388
>feels.jpg

I understand you completely...
>>
>>46654996
I like to think he considered it, checked his pockets for it and found them empty just before he entered Olivia's party palace.
>>
>>46655086
>Olivia's party palace.
I want to remember this phrase forever.
>>
>>46654996
He bargained with Dack for it. It's probably gone by now.
>>
>>46654996
It's maybe because his white side wanted to get his kindred to help him because they want it not because they are mind controlled
>>
WHERE ARE THE MUHRIT LAGE FAGS
>>
>>46655158
Marit Lage is the main antagonist of Unzipped
>>
>>46655158
They committed mass suicide when they realized that Emmy will be showing up in Scary Moon as opposed to BEST CHOICE.
>>
>>46655157

Sorin seems more cynical than that, given that he knows they're stupid and short-sighted enough he had to sic archangels on them to keep them from stupiding themselves to death centuries ago.
>>
>>46654990
Koth not showing aside, it'd be worth it to never have to deal with the phyrexia shitters again.
>>
>>46654941
Grant us a glimpse into a fluffier multiverse, where Sorin works hard as a single dad to raise his adopted daughters.
>>
>>46649369
>"AHH! AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS, I'M FREE! IT'S TIME TO DESTROY INNISTRAD!"
>>"Sorin, Nahiri is missing. Find her before I send these teenagers with bad attitudes."
>>>GO GO GATEWATCH RANGERS!"
>>
>>46655529

Pease don't be disrespectful, you might not care about the story but there are others who do.

>t. Mark Rosewater, Jewwalker

Also, top kek.
>>
File: MTG waifu chart.png (5 MB, 1576x4516) Image search: [Google]
MTG waifu chart.png
5 MB, 1576x4516
>>46648388
Weekly reminder and updates promised!
>>
>>46655693
>Smug not being a +1
>Milf not being a +1
c'mon man, who wouldn't want to fug the smug?
>>
>>46649253
>>46649509
"I don't want a Planeswalker group dedicated to fighting evil!"
>What is The Nine Titans?
>>
>>46655693
>wants the vampire cock
false
>>
File: 1395395930256.gif (661 KB, 220x238) Image search: [Google]
1395395930256.gif
661 KB, 220x238
Wow, why didn't I notice it before?
In the SOI quest in Magic Duels, there's a part where you play the combined Jace and Tamiyo deck against Avacyn, and I overlooked the fact that its a tricolor deck, not mono-blue.
Tamiyo's gonna be our first Bant 'walker
>>
>>46655874
Probably not, it was just a clue centered deck.
>>
>>46655874
I'd be a little annoyed to get a Bant Tamiyo before a Bant Elspeth.
>>
>>46655874

As much as I like the idea, I wouldn't put too much stock in a shitty mobile game. Most likely what >>46655976 said.
>>
>>46656339
But Elspeth is the most mono-white character. It'd actually make less sense for her to go Bant than anyone else.
>>
File: IMG_20160409_090509.jpg (163 KB, 1280x306) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_090509.jpg
163 KB, 1280x306
>>46655874
Anyone else got screenshots of the SOI plot points screens from duels? All I got is pic related
>>
File: I'm batman.jpg (108 KB, 1183x679) Image search: [Google]
I'm batman.jpg
108 KB, 1183x679
>>46656977
I got ya covered.
>>
File: ffffeeeels.jpg (81 KB, 1169x674) Image search: [Google]
ffffeeeels.jpg
81 KB, 1169x674
>>46657337
>>
>>46657337
>>46657356
Thanx, anonbro. Were those it featuring our boi, Sorin?
>>
>>46657356
Yeah, but I found the others, too.
http://imgur.com/a/Xq6YK
>>
>>46652795
I dunno, I thought Urza and Serra had words at some point in the Invasion block. I never read the Urza books and recall him talking to Serra too, vaguely. Maybe a hallucination with Yawgmoth or a flashback.
>>
>>46657477
Those are the only two with Sorin.
>>46657337
That would be cool art for a card that lets you get a Planeswalker out in the field quickly.
>>
>>46657696
Dramatic Entrance-2GG
Instant-Mythic
Put a planeswalker from your hand into play without paying its mana cost. You may use one of their abilities this turn at instant speed.
>>
>>46657356

So in order to get the vampires off their lazy asses to stop fiddling while rome burns, Sorin had to destroy safeguards he is no longer capable of replacing?

Both halves of his ultimate work as an oldwalker are gone now, and Innistrad is clearly incapable of surviving without Avacyn. They're fucked.
>>
>>46657788
Sounds red to me
>>
>>46657939
I'm starting to think that most Innistrad vampires are as retarded as humans (if not more so). But because they're immortal, they can reach whole new levels of arrogance, shortsightedness, and retardation.
>>
>>46658000

It's a hilarious–soon to be terminally tragic–irony that the people who have no biological alternative to dealing with the consequences of their actions but violent death are the ones who are giving the least consideration to the consequences of their actions. The skabaren at least have the excuse that they're insane and their zombie armies make them moderately less fucked than the human farmers the cathars don't get to in time.

Moderately.
>>
>>46657939
How pissed will Sorin be once he finds out that Liliana caused the Helvault's destruction?
>>
>>46658061
>Remember when I told you to be civil guest? About that...

*Vindicate*
>>
>>46657939
Innistrad Vampires are shortsighted assholes, of course they wouldn't think of the consequences.
>>
File: 177.jpg (71 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
71 KB, 312x445
>>46658061

I sort of imagine at this point Sorin's got a bucket full of vindicates and once Nahiri's done with he's going to be handing them out like candy.
>>
>>46657939
>He didn't destroyed the helvault
>he has to destroy Avacyn cause is amd
He does not have to destroy avacyn cause vampires
>>
>>46658061
And saved humanity by freeing his daughter-angel from the prison?
>But she didn't know it'd do that.
Yeah and Sorin isn't going to be told that by anyone, now is he?
>>
>>46658201

Nah, they've been pretty overt Olivia told him she wasn't going to help him fight Nahiri unless he unmade Avacyn at this point.

For some reason, instead of telling her he would reduce her and her entire bloodline to a small cloud of ashes if they DIDN'T do what he said (a threat he is entirely capable of backing up), Sorin agrees.
>>
>>46658229
>Meanwhile, Jace begins to talk about her necromancer frienemy...
GOD i just hope this happens
>>
>>46658252
Pic?
>>
>>46658297
>"Why should I? Why I shouldn't I throw in with this...threat? Illuminate me, how do I benefit from—"

>She stopped mid-sentence, and suddenly broke into a laugh that seemed at odds with her melodious voice. Her eyes flashed with a frenzied glee that Sorin recognized as a look meant for prey.

>"Oh, Sorin," she said as regained her composure. "I will help you. But first you will help me."
>>
>>46658371
>Does not proves anything
>>
>>46658371

I'm really not sure why Sorin's reply was not

>"What part of the word "apocalypse" do you NOT GET, Olivia?"
>>
>>46658408

The part where she would ever believe an apocalypse would affect her.
>>
>>46655281
You mean Spooky Moon
>>
>>46652399
>>46652500
>>46652578
Wasn't it in the short story where he made a dragon?
>>
>>46655693
Why is 'dead' only a 0?
>>
>>46657534
Serra was long dead by the time of the Invasion. I seem to remember him doing that to Barrin (and Barrin basically thinking 'ugh just turn you shit')
>>
>>46658832
>Serra was long dead

Which was why I said flashback or illusion, anon. People can be dead and show up in those.

That said, the thing you're saying with Barrin sounds familiar. I still own all three books, maybe I can read them for old times' sake and find something to contribute here!
>>
>>46650424
I don't even think that's hyperbole. If Urza came back, even depowered, he'd continue the exact same shit he spent his entire life doing.

And can you imagine what would happen when he learned that his old golem inadvertently brought back the nemesis he spent his life trying to destroy?
>>
>>46659728
>You brought phyrexia back? Good job, I was about to join them before that faggot Gerrard cut my head off! Let's go to New Phyrexia and get compleated!
>>
Nahiri was completely reasonable.
Sorin was an ass. I hope Emrakul (most likely, although I wanted something else) fucks up Innistrad forever.

>You haven't answered my call for help, came here to check up on you
>>Yeah, because I was busy protecting my own plane
>B-but you promised
>>Yeah, yeah fuck off
>No, you fucker, you're going to help me out
>>ayylamo into the Helvault you go
>>
>>46659804

That said, I don't really see how an entire plane of people whose lives are bad enough already have to pay the price for Sorin's mistake.

Nahiri is having people who have to deal with the threat of extinction on a daily basis slaughtered, and she's enslaving sentient, compassionate beings enmasse to force them to kill the people they've protected for centuries just to hurt Sorin. That's inexcusable.
>>
>>46659804
>Nahiri was completely reasonable
More proof that all you need is a vagina and someone somewhere will defend you.
>>
>>46659804
>Nahiri was completely reasonable.
>I hope Emrakul fucks up Innistrad forever.
your opinions suck
>>
>>46660021
When she got out, she probably though Sorin sentenced her entire plane to death by Eldrazi by locking her up because she wasn't there to make sure the prison remained strong which she could have done if he hadn't fucking thrown her into the helvault.
Also Ugin says "lol we can't kill the Eldrazi" So she gets out, pops to Zendikar, think her homeplane is perma-fucked and seeks retribution on Sorin by making him weep as she wept and Innistrad bleed as Zendikar bled.
>>
>>46655874
Jace is being affected by the madness that turns people into werewolves, hes got moonsickness. Its why his ult is a moonkin power.
>>
>>46660111
>>46660151

Sadly, far too true.
>>
>>46660233

The part I'm having trouble with is that she's taking this anger out on innocent people instead of Sorin, and that she's using her lithomancy to enslave creatures as sentient as she is to force them to do her dirty work for her. Going after Sorin himself would be one thing, but this is a LOT more fucked up than Sorin leaving Zendikar to its fate.
>>
>>46658252
>For some reason, instead of telling her he would reduce her and her entire bloodline to a small cloud of ashes if they DIDN'T do what he said (a threat he is entirely capable of backing up), Sorin agrees.
I like to think that he wants to put his creation out of her misery. Y'know, like if your beloved dog of 12 years suddenly came down with rabies and started hurting your little brother.
>>
>>46660422

You know, considering the sorta despairing expressions on the angels in Always Watching, and the fact Avacyn appears to be weeping in Anguished Unmaking, I do have to wonder if the angels are aware of what's being done to them but unable to fight it. That's got to be the worst thing you could do to one of them.
>>
>>46649253
>Image I posted on reddit at work was saved and posted on /tg/
get a feeling so complicated
>>
>>46660320
Because the only way she has to hurt him is turn his greatest creation against the people it was supposed to protect. He doesn't have any loved ones and killing him would be too easy
She wants to reduce Innistrad to ashes and only then will Sorin have her permission to die.
>>
>>46650844

Like all Oldwalkers?
>>
>>46660506
>They're watching you fap
>>
>>46650741
All mtg angels are made of mana.
>>
>>46660945
What about the people who had been changed into angels?
>>
>>46660979
They lose their physical bodies and become mana of course.
In all seriousness: They don't become angels. There hasn't been a magic card yet that turns a creature into just an angel. Always "In addition to it's creature types." which means they're hopped up on white like an angel, but aren't just an angel.
>>
>>46660506
>I do have to wonder if the angels are aware of what's being done to them but unable to fight it.
That would be horrible. But I kinda hope it's true 'cause it makes for wonderful drama.
Remember in A Gaze Blank and Pitiless how Sigarda remarks that Avacyn's smile was disjointed from the rest of her face? Particularly that her eyes did not reflect it? What if she and the other angels are aware of everything they're doing? Fuck.
>>
>>46661116

>Avacyn weeps silently as Sorin unmakes her; not for herself, but in horror at what the madness drove her to do, and in grief for her people
>Sigarda has no choice but to kill Gisela, who reverts back to her normal self to forgive and thank Sigarda as she dies
>Bruna survives, but as she regains lucidity she collapses in on herself, so horrified by what she experienced she can't even cry
>>
>>46660320
>far more fucked up than promise to protect Zendikar, don't show up, don't give a shit on being called on your bullshit, trapping Nahiri, who could prevent the Slaughter in Zendikar on the Helvault along with Demons for thousand of years, just because explaining things and saying "I fucked up" it's too hard for millennia-old-vampire.

I feel bad for the Innocent Cathars, but remember what happened on Zendikar, and it's all Sorin's fault for keeping her locked.
>>
>>46661240
More it's the fault of everyone who actually liked Zendikar having their IQ drop to potato. It would have been so much more productive to help fix the Eldrazi problem than doom a world that isn't related.

Your waifu is dumb. She is shit. Her plane (what's left of it), is shit and your taste is shit. SHIT!
>>
>>46661362
>help fix the Eldrazi problem
>on the Helvault

I doubt Nahiri just let Zendikar die just to plan vengeance on Sorin. Still, I don't how I would feel trapped for some hundred years along with demons just because Sorin dosen't know what consequences are.
>>
Whats the average population of a plane?
>>
>>46661848

Hard to set, really. Among other things, the scale of a plane varies HUGELY from place to place.
>>
>>46661362
No, it is Sorin's fault that it happened in the first place
Nahiri is on Zendikar, Oh no, the seal has been undone by three planeswalkers. Time to go boop boop boop, now the seal is back to normal.
But
Sorin lol erased his memory of where the eye was and decided to force choke everyone in the room because Nissa briefly contemplated breaking the seal to free the Eldrazi which
Caused her to break the seal to free the Eldrazi
Because Sorin didn't fucking eat his eggs and drink his goddamn orange juice after fucking making an angel!
>>
>>46662061

As pointed out in greentexts above, this all could've been avoided if Sorin had made a daughter instead of a distant guardian, to bring him his eggs and OJ the morning after when Nahiri came to call.

It is still kinda weird that after Nahiri was so worried the reason Sorin had lost contact with her was the ennui of eternity wearing him down and making him lose interest in the worlds, and came across him seeming hung over and uninterested in the worlds like she'd worried, that her decision to help him reclaim his will to live and act like she had instead turned to violence almost immediately.

But then, this is the story of how Sorin and Nahiri turned against each other over pride, not the story of Sorin and Nahiri's hilarious misunderstanding and the addition of Sorin's new kid to their father-daughter dynamic.
>>
>>46662121
I thought she was worried he had died.
But yes, if she had found him eating some food and they bonded, it would have turned out much better.
Oh well, fodder for BATTLE FOR THE RETURN TO THE SCARS OF THE SHADOW OVER INNISTRAD where Arlin Kord goes back in time to stop Sorin from fucking up with Nahiri and when she returns the Werewolf Lords reign supreme
but they all die as soon as the sun comes up and they turn back, so back to the status quo I guess.
>>
>>46661810
>implying she didn't fall asleep in Innistrad and soaked up it's general badness
>>46662061
You think if I were coasting on max Black mana, trying to fix something that my associate really should be fixing on her own after VOLUNTEERING, while herding around the dumbest elf and the vamp who's accomplishments began and ended with puzzling through dank old ruins, i would be in the mood to listen to them casually talk about damning the multiverse? And according to the retcon, she was all kinds of willing to break that puppy open rather than listen to Zendikar yell at everyone drunkenly.
>>
>>46662167

>"Sorin! Sorin! What the hell are you doing on the floor?" Nahiri said, leaning over the vampire's prone form with her hands on her hips.
>"Glhnk..." Sorin sat up, rubbing his head. "Nah'? What year is it?"
>"I haven't seen you in millenia, and that's what you open with? Are you drunk?" Nahiri huffed.
>"Drunk's more fun," Sorin grumbled, standing up shakily.
>"Whatever. I'm still waiting on an explanation! I called you and Ugin for help, and you both ditched me! What the hell, Sorin?" Nahiri said, following him as he staggered over to a chair to sit down.
>"Fuck if I know about Ugin. He's been blowing me off for millenia. I assumed he was with you, poking the Eldrazi with pointy things." Sorin grumbled.
>"And you?"
>Sorin looked like he was about to snap at her, but the chair was very comfy, and he eventually sighed.
>"Look, I'm sorry. I've been really busy and I really am not ready to have this conversation right now. My kid's getting breakfast. Do you want anything? You still like waffles, right?"
>"Well, yes, I do–WHAT KID? WHEN DID YOU HAVE A KID?"
>"I've also been to the moon, which you'd know if you'd asked me how I'd been doing instead of being all grumpy," Sorin said sulkily. "I told you, I've been BUSY."
>>
>"you will fulfill your promise. You will return with me to Zendikar. You will help me check our containment measures, and ensure that the Eldrazi are secure. Only then can you slink away."

Fucking not asking too much, goddamit. Sorin is the ultimate Edgelord.

>"For what it's worth, I never wanted this, young one."
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

I want Sorin ded so hard.
>>
>>46662499
>asking
Those are commands tho
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.