[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #784: Crawling Chaos Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46634561
>>
Aside from LoSS dragon with double unusual size, and Animorphs morphing into something, what is the biggest alt-form in the chain?
>>
>>46646645
Kaiju from Pacific Rim? Definitely at least up there.
>>
>>46646645
Your mom.
>>
>>46646660
Yo mama so fat, she comes with a mandatory drawback where the Benefactor forces her to hit the gym every few days.
>>
>>46646671
Yo mama so fat, that we're seriously worried about her long term cardiovascular health, please get her some help.
>>
>>46646671
Yo momma so poor, she gotta take a drawback to afford drop-in.
>>
>>46646645
How big are NGE angels?

Actually, don't they have a perk that lets you violate the square-cube law? Take that and start subsuming people with Prototype powers, or maybe using Shadow Ops biomancy and things should get interesting.
>>
>>46646744
The smallest Angel is the size of a single cell. The largest (not counting Seed of Life fusion) is somewhere around a kilometer or two across. If we are counting the Seeds of Life, then the largest is about a third the size of the planet Earth. And then there's Leliel, who is ostensibly a small pocket universe but considering that Unit 01 was able to tear it apart from the inside-out, it's probably a very small pocket universe.
>>
>>46646844
Since all Eva life is AT-fields held together with varying degrees of consistency, technically Kaworu is also a small pocket universe since during the battle with him he made something that looked like a Reality Marble happen while heading underground, that also shut out everything from light to electromagnetism.
>>
>>46646928
That was just him deploying a really damn strong AT field. Leliel was doing something different, some technobabble about inverted AT fields and three-dimensional shadows and a complete misunderstanding of the Dirac Sea model of positron formation.
>>
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1027x1477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1027x1477
PS238, what does Gravity Wand/Ray do? Would it change the gravity on an object? Like make something lighter or heavier?
>>
>>46646660
Yo mama so fat, her belt size is bigger than her cp budget.
>>
What Perks let you survive loseing your head?
>>
>>46647909
There's one in the Lego jump.
>>
>>46647015

...what is going on with that Green Lantern Ring?
>>
>>46647909
Razzle Dazzle has a cap that lets you detach bodyparts at will.
>>
File: 200% Ruby.gif (443 KB, 512x407) Image search: [Google]
200% Ruby.gif
443 KB, 512x407
>>46647966
>Razzle Dazzle

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>46647935
The ring lets you create things according to your willpower and overall mental ability. As fear is a mental ability in its own right, experiencing fear causes its projection to go out of control.
>>
>>46647977
Wat
>>
Is Stupid _dog here? I have a question about fates jump.
>>
>>46647909
Scp has a a perk that lets you regenerate from a single cell.
>>
>>46647992
You don't need superpowers to be a stage magician.
>>
So I just read the description for the Star Child perk from Yoshi's Island, and I have to ask--how the heck does one actually steal the stars from the other children? Do you just hoist them in the air, do you boop their nose and say "abrakadabra", what?
>>
>>46647935
That's not a Green Lantern ring. That's Volthoom. It's an evil ring that is from Earth-3, instead of being empowered by the user's Will the ring is empowered by the user's Fear. More cowardly you are stronger it becomes.
>>
>>46648115
Yeah, but making stage magic into real magic seems reasonable for a Jump.
>>
File: Unorthodox Predictions.jpg (194 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
Unorthodox Predictions.jpg
194 KB, 600x533
what are some good places i can find some super computers? i want to build a giant one to house my AI companions and it needs to be able to run faster then time around it tone really useful.

super size construction skills too? the only one know of is neon genesis.
>>
>>46648192
Maybe if he did that Magicians series on syfy as a jump. Razzle Dazzle is just "you're supposed to be a stage magician, but no powers is boring so have a bunch of powers because... powers"
>>
>>46648240
Motherbox is pretty much the gold standard here. There's also a creepy meat computer in Symbiote.
>>
>>46648240
Webmage and Code Lyoko's got some stuff. Sailor Moon has a supercomputer too.
>>
>>46648240
There is Quantum Computing in Code Lyoko, Symbiotes in Symbiote, The Quantum Computing Chip in Webmage, and a Server Item in Soul Hackers. As for your other question, Dreadnaught Engineering in FFXIV will help.
>>
>>46648254
Why not do an Actual Stage Magicians Jump, then? Or if you want to not get in trouble then base it off of an IP like The Prestige or The Illusionist. Old-timey stage magic is more fun anyway.
>>
>>46648240
Well's there's Code Lyoko for quantum supercomputers, Supreme Commander has pretty ridiculous computer in addition all their other tech, Mages XLR has a computer tower in nullspace that you can summon when you want to which might be a nice base to upgrade.

Gurren Lagann has something for giant machine constructions too.
>>
>>46648240
DNA can store vast amount of data.

www.inverse.com/amp/article/14010-if-scientists-crack-dna-data-storage-the-internet-will-fit-in-a-shot-glass

So why not build your companion a body they can house all the data they want?
>>
>>46648259
>gold standard

In terms of raw computing SupCom and Code Lyoko blow it out of the water. Though if >>46648343 is right than Symbiote could potentially be an even better option, especially with Worm's Biosculptor or biological Tinker powers.
>>
>>46648343
Hey, this is actually a question about the DC jump, but you seem to know a lot about the various Green Lanterns, so I thouggt maybe you could help me. Theoretically, if I wanted to absorb the Starheart, how would I go about doing so?

I'd have already stacked willpower and anti-corruption perks, of course.
>>
>>46648343
>Bio-Computer companion
I'm slightly concerned for that companion's sanity. Processing that much information at once is pretty dangerous from most living beings.
>>
>>46648402
You'd be better off building an AI from scratch to handle that. I agree that throwing an organic companion into that sea of information all at once would short out a few mental circuits.
>>
>>46648300
think i could cover most of a moon with super computers in a reasonable amount of time with Dreadnaught Engineering?
>>
>>46648461
Ha ha, no.
>>
>>46648343
I don't think data storage would really be a problem. More processing power and speed.

>>46648240
Through if you /do/ need data storage, SCP has a nice file that has a negative filesize. Copying for a while effectively gives you infinite data storage on any digital device.
>>
>>46648396
Star Heart was already absorbed by Alan Scott. Although if you want to, you probably could start your DC Jump back in Golden Age of comics. Steal the Starheart before Alan Scott discovers it.
Otherwise you'd have to absorb Alan Scott. He is basically the Starheart he just used the ring as a crutch for so long.

Alan Scott of Earth 2 is empowered by the Green which is basically the living embodiment of the collective energy of planet Earth's plants and environment. The Red is Earth's animals, and The Grey is undeath.
>>
>>46648518
There's enough undead on DC Earth to make a living embodiment of it?
>>
>>46648518
>Although if you want to, you probably could start your DC Jump back in Golden Age of comics. Steal the Starheart before Alan Scott discovers it.
That's what I meant. I know taking it away from him after he's already absorbed it will kill him and he's cool, so I didn't want to do that.

I was just wondering if there was anything special I'd have to do or if I should just wear it for a while?
>>
If you are a Martian in Young Justice can you use your powers in other forms? They do come as perks that other people could use regardless of form. I'm mostly interested in the telekinesis admittedly.
>>
>>46648582
It's an alt form, so you can only use their powers when you're in the Martian alt form.
>>
>>46648677
Fair enough.
>>
>>46648677
I don't get this. So if I pick Martian, then I lose my telekinesis, telepathy, and the like in any other form, but I'd keep them if I buy them manually? Why? Also, what happens to mixed powers, like super strength?
>>
>>46648716
>Why?
It's a trade off. Buying the Martian "power set" without actually going Martian would set you back around 1700 CP, with discount. If you go Martian, you get those powers for 800 or 400 CP, but can only use them the Martian alt form.

>mixed powers
If you don't buy additional purchases, than it's restricted to your Martian form. Buying additional purchases of super strength, for example, lets you use them as normal.
>>
>>46648877
Welp, guess I'm not going Martian, then. I'd much rather have powers I can use in any form than be stuck in one forever.
>>
>>46648952
Just get Final Form.
>>
>>46648952
You could use Final Form or use the Blame perk Adaption to merge it with another form.

Speaking of Adaption, does anyone know if it copies parts to merge or cuts and pastes? Basically if I merge one alt-forms right arm will the original form no longer have a right arm?
>>
>>46649036
Nah. I like my alt-forms being unique and interesting, rather than one giant mishmash.
>>
What are the best shapeshifting powers?
>>
File: Gravity Falls Shapeshifter.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gravity Falls Shapeshifter.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>46649445
There's a neat one in Gravity Falls. It let's you turn into any 'form' you've seen before, including things like living flames.

You can even combine two things you've seen into one monstrous form.
>>
>>46648002
>>46648152
Magic! ... probably.

It's possible that only those who are star children can take the power from others as only Bowser has tried and the power to rule the world seems like a thing a lot of villains would want. Given he didn't succeed though, extraction of the power could be very hard.
>>
>>46649684

Stupid_dog it's me the anon who you were talking to about the witch companion Anna for the villager. What do I have to do get her as a drop in?
>>
>>46649445
Venture Bros has a pretty good one if I recall.
>>
>>46649593
Admittedly there's a size cap on what you can transform into, but depending on how HUEG you are it might not be as much of a problem.
Personally, my first shapeshifting perk was buying the move Transform in PMD.
>>
>>46648677
Unless you have the final form perk from Sword Art Online.
>>
>>46649715
You can still get the companion by taking Mixed Blood (Villager) and paying the 200 additional points for the companion.

You can instead spend 100 points for Fates canon Anna through Loving/Fated Companion, but she'll likely be less witchy.

As for earning her loyalty or convincing her to come along after, I'd suggest either offering money or describing the profit potential of visiting other worlds.
>>
>>46649076
To be fair you don't actually have to mishmash forms into one, in fact you could simply use it to access a power or ability while maintaining one form.
>>
>>46649843

>You can instead spend 100 points for Fates canon Anna through Loving/Fated Companion, but she'll likely be less witchy.

How can you say that?, not every Anna is the same man even if they do look alike and act similar. But I digress I guess I have to choose between no old companions and and a new companion or old companions and no new one.
>>
Quiet day today.

What's this about the programs at the end of Blame!'s scenario? They read like, well, programs but what they actually do sounds like freeform spellcasting. Am I missing something, or is Blame! programming basicallly black magic powered by computers instead of demons?
>>
File: meanwhile on earth-3.jpg (62 KB, 769x878) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile on earth-3.jpg
62 KB, 769x878
>>46648163
>>
>>46648254
Make what you want instead of whining about a legitimate jump like a child.
>>
>>46650545
To be fair it was made back in the days when what made a good jump was more nebulous. Can you imagine the uproar if someone made, say, a generic door to door salesman jump and gave you some OP donut steel powers like boundary manipulation (gotta sell ALL the insurance)?
>>
>>46650580
I hate people who make exaggerations to try and play devil's advocate.
>>
>>46650580
Do not tempt me.
>>
>>46648240
You might wanna check out a Union Core from Arpeggio of Blue Steel.
>>
>>46650596
I don't really agree with your post before his, though the stage magician jump being all trickery would have been nice, but this one I mostly aggree with. Though devils advocates are fine as long as they use logic and not slippery slope.
>>
File: Kingkiller Chronicles Jump.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Kingkiller Chronicles Jump.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Anymore advice/suggestions/requests? I'm going to work, but I'll look over everything once I get back.
>>
>>46650726
Can I ask your reasoning behind keeping sympathy as the magician capstone? Unless current location does not indicate position in the tiers. I can see it if you argue mathematician as giving you basic sympathy, and the capstone letting you pull lightning strike shenanigans.
>>
>>46650806
Complex math is the basis of almost everything in the arcanist tree- but no it doesn't give you basic sympathy.
The perk does however let you do lightning shenanigans. I just don't see much point in handing out a few months of training as a perk.
>>
>>46650998
>>46650806
The Sympathy perk does however let you do lightning shenanigans and what not. I just don't see much point in handing out a few months of training as a perk.
There, fixed.
>>
>>46651060
>>46650998
Again my issue comes from that sympathy is used in glyphs, so unless glyphs gives you enough basic sympathy you are basically punching without having anything resembling arms for example.
>>
In the new green lantern jump can you wield 2 rings at once? So say I started green and bought a second blue ring, could I empower and use my green ring with the blue at the same time?
>>
>>46651202
Couldn't one assume they get the expertise during their background?
>>
>>46651216
Yes, that's the benefit of buying a second one. Using that second one.
>>
>>46651271
Thank you, thought it wouldnt work as you'd be drawing on two sources at once which would tire you mentally.
>>
>>46651302
well yeah it's definitely going to need some mental gymnastics and maintaining a very specific mindset to work.
>>
>>46651324
Green + Blue seems easy enough as long as you've hit Undertale first.
>>
>>46650596
>exaggerations

I dunno, people used to wank Data Drain from Generic Virtual World really hard.
>>
>>46651372
>>46651324
It only becomes difficult when you're working with opposites, really. And even then it's not impossible.
>>
>>46651429
I can already tell your idea of wank is 'they use the power to do what it says it does and what its canon basis does' because you don't like it.
>>
>>46651234
Then they give the sympathy training with the background, which I am totally fine with, I just wanted to know how ninja was handling it.
>>
>>46651453
>Data Drain
>Generic Virtual World
>Canon basis
Like, not disagreeing with you here, but...
>>
>>46651522
It's based on something from .hack, anon.
>>
>>46651540
It would help if you specifhy WHAT it's based on instead of expecting everyone to be a cyberpunk aficionado and/or take you at your word. In fact, I'm curious as to what the others are all based on.
>>
File: 5467_2ddc.jpg (111 KB, 499x480) Image search: [Google]
5467_2ddc.jpg
111 KB, 499x480
>>46651453
He is just a whiner Anon, let him whine by himself.
>>
>>46651569
Seriously, what's that thing based on though? It can't be Mega Man since it handles stuff that isn't tech.
>>
>>46651522
>>46651540
Oh boy here we go.
The Perk:
>Data Drain (600CP, Beta-Tester Discount): When it is near dying or in a coup de gras, gain an aspect unique to your opponent into your structure. Only one aspect per opponent, and only one aspect can be used from your catalog. As a plus, these aspects are usually impossible to obtain otherwise. Aspects gained this way neither degrade nor improve.

That's the perk.

From .hack itself, Data Drain from a gameplay perspective did require the Protect Break, except skills were not gained from an enemy, instead, Virus Cores used in Gate Hacking were. Not to mention that Data Draining also had a toll on the user that corrupted their data if they used it too much. Also while Data Draining a normal enemy would reduce them down to a level 1 mob, Data Draining stronger enemies, namely virus protected enemies and the Phases, simply stripped them of their viral protection.

Even if you want to use supplementary materials, New World's Gaze of Dominator, its data drain equivalent and probably most similar to the perk in question, couldn't drain abilities or even instant kill enemies or reduce them down to a basic level. Instead it could extract data cores from enemies while doing damage. These data cores could be used to augment the GOD itself to do more damage, heal, or cause status ailments, or augment the player's stats.

The version used in Generic Virtual is similar, but its not really reflectant of canon, in any source
>>
>>46651625
>>46651540
>>
File: Getter Man.jpg (130 KB, 570x800) Image search: [Google]
Getter Man.jpg
130 KB, 570x800
>>46651638
See >>46651625

Its not the Ken Ishikawa's Mega Man parody that people make it up to be
>>
>>46651638
>Oh boy here we go
Don't cheer yourself on, coming in to shitpost and cause drama.
>>
>>46651453
>>46651522
>>46651540
>>46651556

The Data Drain ability from .hack and the Generic Virtual World's Data Drain have almost nothing in common besides the name.

GVW Data Drain lets you gain powers from defeating things.

.hack data drain let's you remove the invulnerability of monsters hacked to have literally infinite hp by the AI running the game, weakens enemies, causes mental damage and comas if use on players, and gives items needed to access restricted areas and/or regular items.
>>
File: 1460002464527.gif (954 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460002464527.gif
954 KB, 500x281
>It's an "Anon is on his period and shitposts and whines about a jump he doesn't like" episode.
You people are legitimately nothing more than bitchy children.
>>
>>46651522
Yeah, we know. It's like Savage Salvage - it's pure garbage, but people are attached to it so it's never going away.
>>
File: 1430177577089.gif (583 KB, 520x446) Image search: [Google]
1430177577089.gif
583 KB, 520x446
Another wonderful day in Jumpchain.
>>
>>46651638
>>46651689

So in short, it's "similar" to the original thing in the sense that a giant mallet is similar to a swiss army knife?

Don't get me wrong, I understand people are against removing old jumps regardless of quality. It's just odd to look back on how much things have changed from when the line between jumps and regular CYOAs was much thinner.

>>46651670
I asked you a simple question, namely what the thing is based on. You were the one who failed to answer it. If your only defense is you like being able to steal powers for your power fantasy, at least have the balls to admit it.

>>46651729
Why are you wasting your time with us, then?
>>
>>46651729
But... anon is only pointing out the differences of data drains.

Are we going into a "everything is shitposting" rant? Can't we have a discussion without someone getting offended someone doesn't like their favorite ability?
>>
>>46651739
I think these people don't even like jumps or CYOAs at all, they just come here to whine.
>>
>>46651753
>Anon you're evil and horrible waaah fuck you and your power fantasy you only posted because you like the option and want all the power forever you're playing WRONG and I hate you and I know everything about you as a person and I hate this jump and I hate everything waaah!
>>
Jesus, just drop it. Aquaria has a better canonical version anyway.
>>
>>46651758
People are fed up with anons who sit there and bitch about everything. Nobody is defending their favorites.
>>
>>46651778
I've been here since Quicksilver moved over. Is it really that hard for you to conceive that some people think your perk waifu is shit?

>>46651817
Also, this.
>>
>>46651824
Seems to me like the people who complain about complainers are more butthurt. But this is only keeping the salt train going anyway.

Jumpers! What kind of MMO would you design with your abilities and skills?
>>
>>46651803
I'm not him but, dude-you're making yourself look way worse than him. Just drop it.

>>46651817
Speaking of Aquaria, what perks are good for buffing the Verse? Does it only work underwater, or would you need something else to make it work on land-maybe Song Science?
>>
>>46651778
I’m more annoyed that no one seems able to just ignore them.
>>
>>46651803
God you are pathetic.
>>
>>46651852
Honestly? I won't lie, I can talk about creativity and wonder all day but it would probably be a more gothic SAO. Set in a lovecraftian Victorian age, but with similar boss fights and level progression. Maybe more dynamic level design and XP awards based on creativity as well as quantity of murder.

So basically SAO meets Dishonered and Fallen London.
>>
>>46651832
Nobody cares about the perk. They care about you filling the thread up with bitching about it.
>>
>>46651871
Stunning post.
>>
>>46651753

>So in short, it's "similar" to the original thing in the sense that a giant mallet is similar to a swiss army knife?

Yep. Ironically it's probably worse despite the 'stealing powers' part. Mostly since a 'you can beat literally invincible enemies' power seems a lot more powerful than a 'you get powers power'.

Although technically in the first set of .hack games skills came from equipment. So getting equipment did give you skills, but I don't think that's what the perk meant.
>>
>>46651912
Actually the Exploitation Now perk sounds like it might be derived from that aspect, since it talks about finding weaknesses where there normally aren't any.

>>46651905
>>46651894
You're only making yourself look worse next to him by whining. Seriously, just drop it and talk about your dream vidya or magical ocean music or whatever.
>>
>>46651852
Not gonna lie, I'd probably end up making a Gundam MMO for reasons.

Or else a not-shit Elite Dangerous.
>>
>>46651855
The Jump says each world has an equivalent song that you can use your powers with, so you should be fine.
>>
File: shut up.gif (473 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
shut up.gif
473 KB, 500x269
>>46651871
>>46651894
>>46651905
>>46651938
All of you shut the fuck up, you damn whiny bitches!
>>
>>46652002
That's good to know. Still open to ideas on how to make it work better.

>>46652013
Oh, for the love of-you do realise you're not helping, right? Just talk about something else. It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>46651965
There are several Gundam MMOs, man. They're very fun. You should check them out.
>>
>>46648579
If you don't wanna get scorched, wear wood.
>>
>>46652036
MMOs are nothing but a trap to steal away your time and money, and then drown you in bad writing mired eternally in the status quo. To borrow another anon's catchphrase, they're garbage.
>>
>>46652041
I thought that was retconned to be a psychosomatic weakness?
>>
>>46652036
Let me rephrase that then, I'd make one exactly the way I want it. Read as: Build Fighters without the Build part. And more in depth. And without particle bullshit.
>>
>>46652081
If you get him early enough he won't know that. Early Alan Scott hasn't fully tapped into the Starheart he was more comfortable punching Nazis than scorching them to their bones.
>>
>>46652114
I'd say just import Gundam Breaker 3 but you dont want to build so, sucks to be you?

Game's solid anyways
>>
>>46652117
I know, but I just want to absorb it before he gets it, not fight him.
>>
>>46647015
yes, or if you prefer change the direction gravity pulls a object, or just work like the gravity gun donated from half-life.
>>
>>46646551
Newbie here, this may be a dumb question but if you take return from the comsic warehouse, does that allow you to do the jump again and gain new abilities? or is it just your old abiliites but you're in the world again?
>>
>>46651852
Something with procedurally generated content, so it won't be typical MMO "nothing ever changes and is boring forever" shit. On the contrary - it'd be designed to encourage discovery and new things, taking as much advantage of the procedural nature as possible.

I think I'd make it start off as what's apparently a generic medieval world, but with more exotic settings and creatures the further you travel from the starting town. Close up they'd be fantasy-ish, but far away you could get things like forests of glass trees or labyrinths where gravity changed as you walked along it. Any discovered content becomes unlocked the further players go as well - so it'll start off as humans only, but once other species are discovered players can play as one of them, once magic is discovered players can learn magic, and so on. But the discoverer will get some sort of cool award.

Not sure what the plot would be; I'd have to think about it. Just spitballing at this point, since I don't have the Jumpertech needed to make it.
>>
>>46652335
You get to go back to the jump where you left off but gain no new points or purchases and you can only use it once.
>>
>>46652335
Also is there any way to get more points to improve your cosmic warehouse?
>>
>>46652358
Oh ok good to know.
>>
>>46652383
Sadly, no. Warehouse points are at a premium.

You can purchase upgrades to your Warehouse in some other jumps through
>>
>>46652413
In the Infamous jump, can you use extra power more than once?
>>
File: 54141311.jpg (131 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
54141311.jpg
131 KB, 500x352
>>46652413
>You can purchase upgrades to your Warehouse in some other jumps through
>mfw all my jumps lately have attachments, aesthetics, or other things to throw in
>>
>>46652468
Much better than all the concrete and sheet metal for sure.
>>
>>46652484
>shipping container warehouse.
>>
>>46652413
Speaking of, what are everyone's favorite Warehouse expansions?
>>
>>46652484
I like the container and sheet metal aesthetic. Makes all the pillars of fire and molten steel really come together when I'm forging stuff shirtless with my bare hands while a metal ballad plays in the distance.
>>
>>46652594
This definitely sounds like a music video or album cover.
>>
File: First_tower_2.jpg (421 KB, 1280x2992) Image search: [Google]
First_tower_2.jpg
421 KB, 1280x2992
>>46652557
most useful is the tower from ar tonelico since it gives me more space, most fun is the bar from bayonetta
>>
>>46652248
Well he gets it during the Golden Age of comics. So maybe if you have access to time travel.
>>
>>46652468
Hey, Red, quick question. Will there be a Grineer Manic option in the Warframe jump?
>>
File: passthedespair.jpg (101 KB, 850x611) Image search: [Google]
passthedespair.jpg
101 KB, 850x611
>>46652557
Make It Rain from the Matrix. Put it down to having millions of years' experience with Video Conduit powers, but we've always felt at home surrounded by a cloud of digital code.

>>46652594
Personally we like to use Olympian Demesne/Titan's Sanctuary to incorporate the concrete and sheet metal with other aesthetics, somewhat.

Set up a grand, golden heavenscape with the Bayonetta warehouse option, that just so happens to have some floating concrete slabs and stairs. Sculpt the pseudo-Hindu decorative statues from Lord of Light's Opulent Warehouse into more mythologically accurate concrete deities, with a tastefully desolate blue flame in each hand.

It's a really good trial run for creating a pocket world in your own image, y'know? Really lets you develop your own artistic flair instead of just creating and discarding abortive worlds.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 352x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 352x349
>>46652621
I got you senpai.

Also, goddamn I forgot how homoerotic Manowar was.
>>
>>46652690
...like a companion option? Or like a skillset, or item modification...? I need a bit more detail here. Admittedly the capstone boosted Cloning Blues perk was meant to let you make Manics, but I can give a better answer if I know what you're looking for.
>>
>>46652557
Motherbase is pretty damn nice as far as expansions go. It's not as huge to start with as the Ar Tonelico tower, but you can expand it as you like. I made mine into an artificial tropical island and I like it.

The Extra Rooms from Franken Fran are pretty useful for non-storage related stuff, and the onsens/bathhouses from Tenchi and GATE are nice to relax with.

And then there's also upgrades, Red's aesthetic ones are nice, as the others like Lord of Light and El Dorado. For a more practical take, I really like Narnia's Clock of Ages, and Terraria's Frequent Flyer Miles through I'm not sure if that last one counts as a a warehouse upgrade.
>>
122. Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Perks: Elder Magic (-150), Anima Magic (-150), Light Magic (-150), Slayer (-200)
Items: Energy Ring (-50), Talisman (-50), Ivaldi (-150)

I'm a wizard! But I was already a wizard. I am several wizards! And various other things, I guess. Like a children's stuffed toy and at least three dragons.

So, more rocks with jobs. These ones are prison wardens for some demon king's various parts, so I can't take them all. One should suffice, anyway. They're all basically the same. But I don't want to take drawbacks so I'm just going to steal one. I can't take the dark stone without needing a pod, so I'm siding with the good guys and trying to bring the war to an early close. Can't steal a broken rock.

Wars not really that big a deal anymore, but frankly I just need to kill a handful of assholes that I am fully qualified to melt at the start of the story. It's just a moderately powerful semi-possessed necromancer, his wizard cabinet, and his dead dad. Then I just have to figure out how to re-mesh the dark stone and another sacred stone. That shouldn't be too hard considering they have to reseal the demon king in canon. Which doesn't necessarily stop the war, now that I think about it, but does remove the worst consequence of it.

Anyway, I stole no less than two of the sacred relics of the world within a week of my arrival, so I think I might be the new big bad and have armies chasing me down, including Erika and Ephraim for killing their friend Lyon. The armies of monsters probably isn't helping, even if they seem more interested in partying than hurting anyone.

>>46652557
Subspace Onsen. I like warm baths.
>>
>>46652764
Ah, sorry. Skillset, so you can be one.
Tyl Regor best Dad.
>>
>>46652860
...I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>46652860
>>46652881

As someone whose toaster can't run Warframe, mind explaining what a Manic is?
>>
How are you supposed to roll for the Staff at the end of DLC 5 for Light of Terra?
>>
File: LIZARDS.png (136 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
LIZARDS.png
136 KB, 500x278
>>46652881
That's all I can ask for. Thank you.
>>
>>46652979
2d6, with each result used to make a two digit number.

Roll a 1 and a 3, your result's 13 on the table, yadda yadda.
>>
>>46652965
Manics are enhanced Grineer clones who are incredibly agile, and are usually equipped with stealth and teleportation gear. Standard Manics use melee weapons and go for the backstab, while Manic Bombards haul along chainguns.

The Tenno massacred most of them as children.
>>
>>46652965
They're basically Grineer who can turn invisible, and if they get their hands on you they can fuck you up hard. Hard as hell to take down even IF you see them, too. But you know they're at least near you by the rampant, unhinged giggling they make.
>>
>>46652557
I bought the entire museum set in Shivers, and never looked back. Admittedly, part of the reason why is because I was being chased by murder-wraiths. But it's a great museum too.
>>
>>46653013
Ah, that makes sense.

Thanks Anon!
>>
>>46653111
If you ever played warhammer: quest then you'll see why Babs loves d66 rolls so much. Them's all over the place.
>>
>>46653054
>can turn invisible
>rampant, unhinged giggling

I know it's a scifi horror thing, but I can't help but marvel at how easily this little oversight could be solved if they just snipped their vocal chords or sewed their mouths shut or something.
>>
>>46653210
But then how would the people in charge of them know where to herd them?
>>
>>46653210
They wear full facemasks, so you don't even need to go that far.
It's just that they're deployed as shock troops rather than assassins, so knowing they're out there somewhere means Tenno stop shooting at the rank-and-file to try and track them. Less an oversight and more mission accomplished.
>>
Could I ask for some help brainstorming? I'm considering making a Gaogaigar jump, and I'm having trouble deciding what to theme the Drop In background after. The other backgrounds are simple enough, they're GGG, Soldat and Zonder to represent the three power sources of G-Stones, J-Jewels and Zonder Metal. Pretty easy, plenty of inspiration from the characters. But Drop In is eluding me. I was thinking maybe basing them off of Betterman, since that's technically in the same universe as Gaogaigar and doesn't have any thematic overlap with it. But then I got to thinking that the tone is too different. It would be kind of weird to have most of the jump be all about courageous giant robot fights and then have the Drop In line be "Oh, by the way, while that alien invasion was happening the mirror-universe Pillar Men were turning into kaiju to fight the zombie army of a psychic cancer god." It might be best to do Betterman as a separate jump entirely, if I do it at all. So does anyone have any ideas that wouldn't feel out of place with the rest of the jump?
>>
What jumps offer you the best perks for water, earth, fire and air magic?
>>
>>46653404
Could you give us a quick synopsis of the series / what it's about?
>>
>>46653432
Avatar, as you posted, and I think Mushoku Tensei. I remember someone saying the highest rank in Fire magic is essentially a nuke.
>>
>>46653432
Fairy Tail. Familiar of Zero. Naruto if you count ninja magic.
>>
>>46653404
Things based on Mamoru Amami? I mean, he's a literal drop-in, consdering he crashes into earth.
>>
>>46653432
Blue Oyster Cult from JoJo is excellent water control, combined with a punch ghost.

Touhou has Elemental's Secret for water, earth, and fire. With a bonus of metal and wood, but no air.

Akame ga Kill can get you a Teigu to control it, which can just be an extract so you get it as an innate power instead of needing to carry something around.

Spyro has some elemental magic for all of those, I think?

Samurai Jack has element control magic, which can do any of those. Through you'd need to buy it four times to get all four.

Supernatural lets you control a force of nature, which can easily be one of the elements.
>>
>>46653432
the Kinesis perks from Teen Titans and Marvel are decent.
>>
>>46653432
A pyromancer from LoT would shred most elemental users.
>>
>>46653531
King of Braves Gaogaigar is the final installment in the "Brave" series, a spin-off of Transformers dealing with similar aesthetics but unrelated plots. Like its predecessors, it starts off as mostly a half-hour toy commercial, but somewhere around episode 20 the quality really improves and as such it's one of the more beloved super robot shows.

The plot is this: Earth is under attack by alien "Zonder Metal", a symbiotic substance originally meant to heal people that went massively out of control. Turns out that when you make something powered by the negative emotions associated with injury and sickness, it turns evil. Who would have guessed? Everyone, but I digress. Anyway, the metal fuses with people and then starts absorbing nearby material to create giant robots. Very nasty things.

On the other side is the Gutsy Geo Guard, or just GGG (pronounced like 3G). One of the alien races destroyed by Zonder Metal in the past developed countermeasures to it in the form of "G-Stones", psycho-reactive crystals that convert courage and willpower into energy. Standard super robot fare. They sent a capsule containing G-Stones and blueprints for their creation and technology based on them to Earth so that we'd stand a fighting chance, along with the inventor's infant son so that he'd be safe. Oh, and the capsule was a giant robotic lion named Galeon. Anyway, GGG receives Galeon, Latio (the infant son) is adopted and raised human, and the forces of good are given the tools to fight off the Zonders.

>cont.
>>
>>46653919
Being a Brave series, most of the robots aren't actually piloted, but sapient AI in their own right. There are only two piloted robots. Gaogaigar, formed of a combination of Galeon with the "Gao Machine" armor units, is piloted by Gai Shishioh, an astronaut injured in the initial Zonder attack who was repaired with cybernetics that let him interface with Galeon's systems. The second is King J-Der, the last remaining super robot used in the initial war against the Zonders and only appears later in the series, piloted by the alien soldier Soldat J-007. It also turns into a spaceship, it's pretty cool. The AI mecha are also pretty great, though. My favorite is Volfogg. He's a giant robot ninja police captain. Later in the series he gets promoted to a position as admiral. I love him.

Anyways, the fight against the Zonders is complicated by the fact that their cores still contain the people that were assimilated. Luckily Latio, now going by the name Mamoru, has the power to reverse Zonderfication. Later when Soldat J-007 shows up his sidekick Arma has similar abilities. Along with J and Arma appear the Machine Primevals, the core system of the Zonders, and the fight escalates as even stronger giant robots attack. It finally culminates in a battle around Jupiter, where entire moons have been Zonderized in order to harvest the mysterious THE POWER (always said all caps) with which the Machine Primevals plan to destroy mankind once and for all. It's a pretty good ending. Later a sequel miniseries called Gaigaigar FINAL would be made, and that show is just amazing, I don't want to spoil anything. Here, anyway, the jump will include things from it. So watch it in between now and whenever I get done with the damn thing.
>>
>>46653731
That might work. I was thinking about folding his stuff in with the GGG origin, but he (and by extension Arma) could work as his own.
>>
>>46653919
>>46653937

...Is this the series with the sun-smashing hammer?
>>
>>46653982
Well, it was a miniature sun, but yes. The Goldion Crusher.
>>
File: eat a snickers.jpg (75 KB, 683x720) Image search: [Google]
eat a snickers.jpg
75 KB, 683x720
Could someone help out a poor anon who has not played any Pokémon games since 3rd gen?

What are some of the best moves to take if you go Vulpix in Mystery Dungeon? Picking up some of that sweet fire immunity from the Flash Fire Ability seems like a good plan, but so much has changed from back when I played the games, that I have no idea what moves could be considered must-haves any more.
>>
Are you seriously allowed to get the WL Ring in the Lantern Jump?
>>
>>46654288
Just look up a Smogon build.
>>
>>46654320
No. Where did you get that idea?
>>
>>46654288
this should help
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ninetales_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29
>>
>>46654320
It's apparently a temporary deal? You only get it in the Nekron, and it flashes away at the end of the jump so you don't get to keep it. Kind of like how Fate/Extra handles the Origin buff for Servants if you go to CCC, which is chock full of motherfuckers who can run with the big dogs in SMT.
>>
*in the Nekron drawback
>>
>>46654347
Smogon doesn't take into account how the moves work and how they can be useful outside of the Pokémon universe.

For good reason, but something to keep in mind.

>>46654288
I always, ALWAYS, recommend picking up Topsy-Turvy via Move Expert.

It allows you to reverse all stat changes an opponent undergoes during a battle.
>>
>>46652665
Well comics are rife with time travel anyway.
>>
>>46654320
Why is that a big deal? How powerful are White Lanterns?
>>
>>46652665
Hey, Fist, how do Lantern constructs interact with tech? If I build a freeze ray with my ring, will it shoot beams of cold like the actual freeze ray, or just clouds of green energy?
>>
>>46654347
>>46654373
Thank you, but I meant must-haves to help me out in future jumps, nasty surprises for those who think you’re just another generic Japanese high school student or the like.

>>46654457
Now that sounds like an amazingly helpful move to grab, although my CP budget weeps.
>>
>>46654657
Look for moves that have a lot of out-of-combat utility. For example, Thief - ok attack, but it lets you snatch anything out of your opponents' hands if you hit them with it. So, a perfect disarm technique at 100% base accuracy.
>>
>>46654657
There's also the various Weather status moves; Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hail, and Sandstorm.

Phantom Force allows you to bypass defenses like Detect and such, so while I wouldn't use it against absolute / conceptual defenses, for everything else it's pretty damn swell.

Power-Up Punch, name on the tin. Also would suggest Swords Dance for powering up out-of-jump moves.
>>
>>46649445
The ones from Gunnerkrigg Court are the best imo, you have to combo with that one perk from Robocop to keep it safe though.
>>
Jumpers!
Who are your companions?
>>
>>46654657
Secret Power.

what it does depends on the environment surrounding you. and as you can see from the environments we have access to, start experimenting.

And whatever you do.

DO NOT. PICK UP. SELF-DESTRUCT.
>>
So, probably a stupid question, but do we have to take anything in Treacherous Conditions during that DLC?
>>
>>46654862
It's extra CP if you do.
>>
>>46654848
I really don't like the idea of whisking someone away from their life because I find them interesting, it's way too fae for me. My only companion is my Sister from Nechronica since it'd be cruel to just leave her on a dead planet like that.
>>
>>46654880
Eh, I don't really need it. Got the perks I wanted with just the CP provided by the jump and still have leftover CP from the complication.
>>
>>46654929
Then you're good and don't have to.

Really, it's just a drawback to the drawback.
>>
File: FairyTaleGirl.png (113 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
FairyTaleGirl.png
113 KB, 400x240
>>46654882
>Too fae for me

And what exactly is wrong with fae?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
>>
>>46654816
Is there any capstone from Gunnerkrieg Court which isn't made better by Heart of a Child/ It's You, Jumper?
>>
>>46654320
It's temporary and only used to defeat Nekron and Black Lanterns. First however you must find the two lost lantern colors, build up their strength to help out, convince everyone to work together against their best interest, only then when you go up against Nekron itself do you gain the White Ring. Otherwise it'd be impossible to really defeat Nekron.

Once Nekron is imprisoned again, the Life entity takes away your White ring. So while it is powerful, it's only used to help balance the fact you're facing something that was never alive and can't be killed.
>>
>>46654954

Well the weakness to iron can get annoying.
>>
>>46654957
I would suggest stacking more perks to help with them, but yeah that is kind of how they were designed.
>>
>>46654957
The Drop-In one's danger isn't offset by IYJ
>>
>>46654634
Never actually seen them do something like that. However wouldn't put it out of question for the later, a cloud of green energy or maybe even a ray of green energy that freezes the target.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 719x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 719x1111
>>46655080
>>46654634
Forgot to post waifu.
>>
>>46655042
Oh while you're here, can you use the two shapeshifting perks to turn into Adamantium if you've been to Marvel? Also, if you get both perks can you take organic forms that shouldn't be mobile, like say a body make of pure bone or say a big glob of blood, and if so is there any 'corrupting' mental effect?
>>
>>46655106
excellent taste
>>
>>46655106
Hey Manyfist, I have a question: about how many heads would I turn if I showed up in the GL jump with the Yellow ring from DC?
>>
>>46655132
The further from you it is the harder and more dangerous it is to transform into, admantium is infinitly durable that is probably a bad idea. The idea for the perk pretends to be a cave with his tongue as a dummy of him, so the other part definitely.
>>
>>46655106
Hey, what do Red Lanterns actually do? Just go around attacking people?
>>
>>46655270
ok, thanks
>>
>>46655270
What if you have a metallic Inorganic Form from X-Men?
>>
>>46648240
Blame! is pretty good.
>>
>>46654288
hmm Ninetales is my favorite pokemon so I will try and help as best I can.
Flamethrower is most likely your best go to move. A lot of things deserve to be killed with fire on the chain and you always want to be sure to have enough fire to do so. Also it's fairly accurate and packs a decent punch.
Next I would suggest Hypnosis. While this is generally used to put stuff to sleep it might be possible to get people to do other things with it. So it could be like a budget mind control. Even if that isn't the case putting stuff to sleep is useful.
Will o wisp is useful despite its relatively crappy accuracy, not only does it set things and people on fire automatically but it will weaken enemies because they are burning to death, that's a nice debuff. You might consider toxic as a substitute for that.
There are a few other options depending on what you want.
If you want defense stuff like Substitute or Protect are both very nice. Depending on your gender Attract could be good too... though you might get a certain reputation for using it too much.
If you want more offense Hyper Beam is nice or if you took the hidden ability drought you can get Solar beam which is almost as good.
Lastly if you want some good utility + Damage you might consider dig. It may not do a ton of damage for you but being able to instantly dig holes in the ground can be surprisingly useful
Anyways hope those helped.
>>
>>46654848
Chimmy: kung fu master, friendly and perverted
Falcomon: ninja-witch, mysterious and powerful, guards her clan on the LoT and Kerykeion
Roberta: amazonian soldier, strategist and social climber
Ko'el: runs the Light of Terra, soldier and politician, leads the Tau on the LoT and Kerykeion
Arlyssa: aimless empty-nester, keeps up on training and accompanies me on adventures as much as she can
Lina: extremely competent doctor, amazing assistant, married to Isaac
Fia: extremely competent group manager, has gotten over whirlwind forbidden romances after a few hundred years of them
Cierra: extremely competent negotiator and cook, married to Toby
Asriel: super-wizard and conscious of the group, values all life
Isaac: super-scientist and pragmatist of the group, values all life, married to Lina
Toby: runs the kerykeion, leader and businessman, married to Cierra

Aside from all the little details, that's more or less what's happening with them.
>>
>>46653882
How strong are those?
>>
What are some good memory perks, outside of Savant and Index? I'm starting a new chain, and I think that I should probably have something for that, given the limitations of the brain.
>>
>>46655648
If all you want is memory, there's a pretty cheap one in Star Wars:KotOR.
>>
>>46655648
SCP has one that makes you completely immune to forgetting, even through magic, drugs, or surgery.
>>
File: lizardman-release-20.jpg (131 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
lizardman-release-20.jpg
131 KB, 873x627
>>46654848
>Avalanche the Aurorus, my oldest friend. Currently in a relationship with Chyndling.
>Screech the Aerodactlyl, who occasionally craves flesh. Jurassic Park may have been a bad influence on him.
>Bulwark the Bastiodon, rolled Orbital Lock in Worm and hasn't even gotten tired of using it.
>Slice the Armaldo, who is honestly really bored right now.
>Plume the Archeops, who went Monk 20 in OOTS and doesn't regret it.
>Wrecker the Rampardos, who has SERIOUS ANGER ISSUES.
>Squeeze the Cradily, who likes hugs, seaweed, water without any ice, and sucking out the life force of his enemies.
>Eshe (from Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs), who is very good with animals, can reincarnate people within a week of their deaths after OOTS, and was surprisingly open to the prospect of marriage
>Maia (from FE: Awakening), who came from the future and apparently doesn't have any daddy issues
>Dorumon (from Digimon), who really, REALLY loves mashed potatoes and had his Teigu look like Omnimon's twin arm cannons.
>Anneliese Gigobretz (from Van Helsing), who thinks I don't know about the poster of Agatha Heterodyne she drew and helped me figure out the Old Ones' tablet notes for Spawning Pool creation.
>Pyromancer Chyndling (the Curious Pyromancer OC option from Dark Souls), who figured out how to grill burgers with her magic and doesn't like anime very much. Currently in a relationship with Avalanche.
>Tanya Adams (Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3), who seems to have a thing for someone in the party but I can't tell who.

An honorable mention and a genuine heartfelt shout-out to the fallen: my old Platoon. May they rest in peace, those crazy Australians.
>>
>>46654848
The Heavies:
Yang Xiao Long, Lina Inverse, and Dante.
The Specialists:
Ruby Rose and Taylor Herbert.
The Brains:
Daisy Johnson/Skye and Luna Lovegood.
The Team Mascot:
Sif, the Great Grey Wolf.

I swear it's not a harem.
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 699x989) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 699x989
>>46655195
They would probably be freaked out. Unless you go into actions like Sinestro, they'd probably just try leave you alone.

>>46655296
Well, they were on a vengeance streak. They destroyed planets that were home to Green Lanterns and we're trying to kill as many they could. Their goal was to destroy Oa, and kill the Guardians. Atrocitus blames them for the Manhunter massacre of his entire planet and family.
>>
>>46655553
Pretty strong, the Teen Titans one atleast. It's based on Terra, except with you actually being able to fully control it.

Here's an episode with her. Starting at 8:20 is propably the best example... just, uh, imagine the same, but actually knowing what you're doing with it.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3hfvi2

As for the Marvel one... not a clue. It's apparently a sliding scale based on how common something is, so I dunno. You'd have to ask MarvelAnon.
>>
>>46655771
>Sif
>Not a harem
Liar.
>>
>>46655789
Well outside of that, do they have actual duties/goals?
>>
>>46655857
The one for plasma would be ridiculously lethal if used right. Question do you think this would count for softcap training?
>>
>>46655946
Yup. As for Softcap... It depends, you could definitely increase your precision with it, but I'm not sure if the strength/volume of your control can be increased. Maybe.
>>
So jumpers, considering all the jumps where you can be a bad guy, when have you ever been the villain? Doesn't matter if you were a goofball or a legit threat, as long as you acted villainous.
>>
>>46655890
Well in the comics they kinda like the vengeance police. They kinda go about and puke on people in name of justice and Vengence. They also like to go hunting for Sinestro Corps members, because a lot of the members were terrorized by them.

However that's the comics, which they're really different than the GLTAS versions. Their goal was to destroy the Guardians, but other than that they're kinda just ANGRY!
>>
>>46656099
Really? I thought they were just Chaotic Evil in the comics.
>>
>>46654848
Kirche from familiar of zero: Helped me regain my sanity i left behind my fist set of companions,blue flowered. is nominally in charge of the group because i am a shitty leader out of wartime.
Elodie: wanted across the multiverse for crimes against sentient life but i love the little psycho. Light magic user teleporter. Happy to not need to lead people.
Borrs:A wolf that likes to fly and is one of my best friends.
Delphi: my Mismagius partner from mystery dungeon. can pretty much decide fate with all the fate manipulation and seer perks she's taken doesn't because she is the laziest Pokemon to ever exist. shares my addiction to leppa berries.
Mira: My heylin apprentice the only real espionage agent among us. Parties unbelievably hard in her down time. Heads the espoinage division.
Rin: I raised her from 11 after she summoned me early. Head of magical research on the flagship.
Toby: The dragon/tyranid/zerg/werewolf/sylph/etc actually the least inclined to go fight acts as the main telepathic relay for the residents of my flagship and my companions. leads the non humanoids on the flagship.
Jack Spicer (pod):Head of technological RND. I mentored him with Mira. Actually a very successful warlord and the smartest companion I have. is working to make mythical weapons via science as a hobby fights with his version of ryuugi jingu bang which is stuffed with shen gong wu so he can use hem as well.
>>
>>46656253
>taking an Evil Elodie

But why?
>>
>>46656282
Villain jumper. I enjoy mentoring and generally leave chaos in my wake. Well than and i spent months in her head and we got very close in a twisted way. There were some issues (me tricking her into releasing the sea monster to delay her ritual to drain my powers) but she was under a lot of pressure and i was generally a voice of support and advice on how best to deal with her enemies of state. By the end of the whole thing she decided she hated ruling and tagged along with me i've treated her like a little sister since.
>>
>>46654848
The Deer Lord. physical incarnation of the concept of 'Fuck You', constantly managing to one-up my jumper when it comes to bashing his face in. Even through literal invincibility. It most often takes a human form, but with large golden antlers
Cait. My Little Sister, from Slice of Life. Basically a little girl version of my jumper.
Cass. My Parting Gift, from Darkstalkers... Basically a little girl version of my jumper.
Abridged Girlycard. Immortal, eldritch, bat-shit insane, perverted vampire.
Jibril, from NGNL. Angelic, perverted, engine of destruction. She likes books.
Aya, from Green Lantern. Best AI.
Saotome Ranma, from Ranma 1/2. The martial artist of the group. His/her natural talent combined with Enhanced Mastery means he/she is ridiculously good at it.
Morrigan, from Darkstalkers. Queen of Makai. Gets bored easily.
Esdeath. Sadistic woman with ice powers. She's actually pretty sweet sometimes.
Lady Gromgard. A genderswapped Overlord from Overlord. She likes her axes and sauron-esque power armors. And disposable minions. And exacting vengeance. And cause mayhem and destruction.
White Mage. Originally a refugee rescued from 8-Bit Theatre, now she's along for the ride to make sure /we/ don't break too much.
Ylaetera. My Eldar waifu from 40k, courtesy of the Love Can Bloom drawbacks. She likes not having to fear Slaneesh.
Taylor Hebert, from Worm. I was her Shard, so I ended up asking her to come along afterwards. Worked out pretty well.
Curie, from Fallout 4. Best doctor. 10/10, would recommend.
>>
>>46653432
A bit late, but ka'karifer from night angel is exceedingly good. As an example, blue ka'kari makes you a strong enough hydrokinetic to cause tsunamis on a whim, but still precise enough to remove the water from a man's blood.
>>
>>46656213
They started out like that then became more like Angry Batmen that puke in people's faces instead of beating them up.
>>
>>46656412
Fuck Slaneesh as soon as we were out of 40k for good we partied for a month straight because we now could.
>>
>>46655332
That is not how infinity works anon, the durability of any known metal is closer to you than it is to infinity. Infinitely so.
>>
>>46656512
Not to disagree with you, but Adamantium isn't actually infinitely durable.
>>
>>46656501
Same here, pretty much. Eldar pretty good at partying, and mine was a little pent up.
>>
If I buy a non-sapient animal companion, does it take up a companion slot?
>>
>>46656566
No. Only sapient beings take up companion slots.
>>
>>46656591
Could I lobotomize my companions to free up some slots then?
>>
File: contemplative banchô-Anon.png (87 KB, 503x613) Image search: [Google]
contemplative banchô-Anon.png
87 KB, 503x613
>>46656094
that's largely a matter of perspective, in general I'm the bad guy to the bad guy rather than the hero, or if the protagonist is evil I'm the antihero antagonist. But mostly I'm somewhere between an antivillain and an antihero, Sometimes a world is so broken the only way to fix it is to smelt it down to make new parts.
>>
>>46656543
If it has a set durability then yep, should br doable, not a huge marvel comics reader though so went off information I got from other people, where admantium is always retconed to admantium beta if it breaks.
>>
>>46656631
...technically? I guess? Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>46656591
Sweet, thanks.
>>
>>46655270
>admantium is infinitly durable that is probably a bad idea
But if you had Heart of a Child or Anon It's You you'd be able to do it without losing the chain, right?
>>
File: 019827350982.jpg (19 KB, 465x446) Image search: [Google]
019827350982.jpg
19 KB, 465x446
>>46656631
>Could I lobotomize my companions to free up some slots then?
…I just…

…Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having a Companion in the first place?
>>
>>46656799
>>46656672
I could telepathically control them and use their powers as my own.
I'm just brainstorming though, I wouldn't ACTUALLY do that.
>>
>>46656591
So when is the cutoff? Does the animal companion from GLTAS take up a slot, or a Great Grey Wolf from Dark Souls, or a Foo Dog from Dresden Files? What if I import them as a Nin-Animal in Naruto and they gain sapience?
>>
>>46656813
Then they would just be walking slabs of meat that are just an extension of you?
>>
File: cant-deal-with-it.gif (397 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
cant-deal-with-it.gif
397 KB, 300x126
>>46656813
…You're ten pounds of crazy in a five pound bag, anon.

Godspeed.
>>
>>46656791
If it is infinitely durable then if there is a chance of the perk still killing you it happens. The most remote chance even.

Going just more durable than whatever is hitting you is a work around though, just wont protect you from conceptually penetrative attacks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.