[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Duels: They promised me coins but don't pay edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Are you still playing this game, /tg/? I have because I actually like the concept and the deckbuilding limitations. The recent bugs have been making it hard for me to like this though, especially the one that makes sure you only receive less than half the coins a quest promises you when you complete it.

>What are you playing/brewing (besides Eldrazi ramp)?
>What sets contain the best cards?
>Will they ever fix the bugs?
>>
File: I'dtapthat.jpg (97 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
I'dtapthat.jpg
97 KB, 960x768
>>46643598
>Playing anything Digital Wizards made, you could even pay me. And Duels actually looks fun in my book.
>>
I only play it because it allows me to play janky kitchen table decks and then win with them.
>>
>>46643598

control and ramp decks kick the shit out of everything else it's pretty fun.
>>
I haven't played in a while so I only have the base set and half of Origins. What packs should I buy with my coins?
>>
They'd better fix that shit with the coins fast. I enjoy playing a few games a day but I don't want to grind forever for a pack
>>
I thought this game would be more popular here...
>>
I play on my phone. I got it on steam and didn't even get half eay through origins, I really can't see how anyone could dedicate more attention to it than a mobile game deserves.

that said, I'm brewing U/R prowess tempo after someone else wrecked me with a similar build in an infuriating game. I wanna try temur artifacts but I haven't started buying SOI yet. I have an abzan control deck and bant gatewatch but they're both a little slow to get off the ground.

I've had a monored control deck since I finished origins, but I don't think there's enough support for it to deal with the high end eldrazi nonsense running around. traitorous instinct has fucked me a few times when I drop ulamog, might have to look into that after all.
>>
>>46647657
>traitorous instinct
That card has fucked me over more than once

I ran UR thopters until Perilous Myr got removed. I'm trying other decks now but most of them are shit.
>>
>>46647750
at least you didnt play foundry street denizen....
>>
>>46648176
I'm just glad they took that piece of shit Acid-Moss out. Who thought combining ramp with land destruction was a good idea?
>>
>>46648176
>>46647750
in all fairness both of those cards were way stronger than the rest of this poorly conceived meta. I'm not sure why they dropped angelic purge and divine favor. If oath didn't have isolation zone a lot of white control shells would've had a fat lot of nothing, or the sometimes dead solemn offering, to deal with the likes of from beyond and thopter spy network.
>>
>18 packs to go for completing Origins
>Almost half of them are mythic
>Still manage to pull two Talent of the Telepaths today in the boosters I got
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.