[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Pauper General: Into the Graveyard It Goes Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Stinkweed Imp.full.jpg (185 KB, 479x680) Image search: [Google]
Stinkweed Imp.full.jpg
185 KB, 479x680
>MTGO Pauper Guide
https://www.cardhoarder.com/mtgo-beginner-guide

>What are some top tier decks I can get on MTGO/Paper?
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/pauper

>BUT I WANT TO SEE ALL VIABLE DECKS!
http://tappedout.net/users/fruuty/deck-folders/

>Which rules should I follow?
If you don't already have some homebrew version with friends, follow the MTGO card pool and banlist (and please spread this to your friends that start playing with you). Currently the only place Pauper is officially supported by Wizards is online, and they have a card pool and banlist, therefore that is the format we should be using offline on paper as well, since decks and cards can transfer to games between each other with no confusion.

>WAHHH THATS TO HARD WHERE...
http://www.mtg-hunter.com
The bottom left has a box, select MTGO Pauper, all cards in the card pool and banlist are taken into account.

>What deck should I use?
Ask in the thread!

>Is MTGO worth it?
If you have no local paper competition, but want to play a vast amount of Pauper, it can't be beat, even if it is a clunky GUI, you learn quickly.

Some good decks for newbies include but are not limited to:
>Burn
>Elves
>Goblins
>Stompy
>Slivers
>Affinity
>Mono U control
>UB Teachings
>>
>>46638873
Repopulate is the closest there is to a Elixir in Pauper. I'm not shure Chronicles is released in MTGO so Feldon's Cane might not be common online but if your playgroup allows it, it was common on paper.
>>
So hard to find Commons with everyone fapping and wasting money on standard now.

I just want a fucking Goblins deck.

What do you think about Forked Bolt to replace Chain Lightening? Adding two and two spark Elemental.
>>
>>46642049
FB seems kind of redundant with Death Spark; Rift Bolt would be more equivalent. I don't think Spark Elemental is good in goblins.
>>
>>46641854
>Currently the only place Pauper is officially supported by Wizards is online, and they have a card pool and banlist, therefore that is the format we should be using offline on paper as well, since decks and cards can transfer to games between each other with no confusion.
Except the card pool is different for paper and online, and this actually matters.
>>
>>46643443
I'm sorry, I meant for my Burn deck.

Goblins is really affordable but no one local cares about that. I just saw another guy buy 12 fatpacks on the local fb. What is wrong with these people?

I'm going to ask if the pauper players use MTGO rules otherwise fuck em. Or I'll just run goblin grenade and fuck their shit up.
>>
>>46643936
It's already addressed if you had read just one more line in the OP.

The card pool is MTGOs card pool. The banlist is MTGOs banlist. There is literally a link to every legal card in the OP. Why are you such a fucking moron? If you aren't playing MTGO rules, you are playing some homebrew rules, not Pauper, and can go ahead and leave this thread for your own made up rules thread.
>>
What deck is the most fun to play? I'm not looking for the best deck but it would be nice to win some games.
>>
Can anyone make a Bequeathal deck for me k thx.
>>
>>46646014
RAINBOW TRON
>>
>>46646014
Depends on what type of deck you want. If you like Ramp you have a wide variety of Tron decks to choose from. If you want to play Draw Go Control then Trachings is probably your thing. You want a more synergistic deck, then you have decks like Reality Acid, Aristocrats, Elves and Goblins. Or if you're really into the kill or be killed style of game plan then both Burn and Infect are things.
>>
>>46646340
>>46646073
Interested on those, specially on the Bequeathal deck is it like Aristocrats or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 312x445
>>46641854
>Not posting the superior version
>>
>>46647975
I am glad both versions are fine.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.