[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Standard General /stg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: startledawake.jpg (42 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
startledawake.jpg
42 KB, 265x370
Mill when edition

>Will mill reach playability with Eldritch Moon?
>Shitbrews?
>What are you taking to FNM?
>>
>>46641404
Mill is even more uninteractive than tapping creatures. You never want mill to be a major meta deck.
>>
>>46641404
Mill never. It's a shit deck senpai, just buy Avacyns and play the latest meme deck.
>>
So the only decks looking viable going forward are humans and coco?
>>
>>46641525
Someone will figure out some rg landfall midrange deck and madness deck that don't suck it will just take time. Also vampires can be good just needs someone to build the perfect list.
>>
>>46641525
Eldrazis too
>>
>>46641556
This. Lots of great stuff in RG and I think Mina and Denn are critically underutilized.

I'm trying to make bant control work with Halimar Tidecaller, Nissa's Revelation, and Planar Outburst.

Hard part is making it work without Jace, because I am not spending $350 on four fucking cards. I just bought two tires for that amount, and cardboard does not make my car move.
>>
>>46641525
B/W control has potential, I wish Esper could be better but I've been getting wrecked in testing.

Right now I've been thinking of a spicy brew with the following cards:

2xRise From The Tides
4x From Under the Floorboards
4x Call the Bloodline
4x Mage Ring Network

Some other madness stuff too along with draw power, but that's the basic idea. Then a lot of countermagic to protect myself.
>>
>>46641598
Fuck, Nissa's Renewal, not revelation.
>>
>>46641598
man tireless tracker gets good with Nissa's Renewal. Gives you some space with the lifegain and if you have the mole you're gaining another 9 and drawing 3 cards. Gonna have to try and make that deck work.
>>
Repostan from last thread, U/B control

4x Grasp of Darkness
2x Ultimate Price
2x Ruinous Path
4x Compelling Deterrence
3x Languish
3x Anticipate
3x Duress

4x Relentless Dead
2x Sidisi, Undead Vizier
2x Void Shatter
1x Ob Nixilis
2x Jace, Unraveler of Secrets
3x Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet

What should I sideboard for the Eldrazi menace?
>>
>>46641598
/tg should prove it doesn't suck at magic once and for all by brewing a competitive rg deck for standard.
I'll start with a solid threat base
3 Arlin Kord
3 Mina and Denn
4 Tirless Tracker
>>
>>46641648
4 jace, vryn's prodigy
4 Declaration in stone
1 swamp
>>
>>46641637
I don't see what Relentless Dead/Sidisi really do for the deck desu, I mean I get that you can bring stuff back but it doesn't seem great. I'd have to test it out to know more.

Also, Ultimate Price is really bad vs Eldrazi

I'd throw in some Transgress the Mind for the sideboard, as well as 2x Flaying Tendrils for Mono-W humans. Infinite Obliteration targeting World Breaker is super good versus ramp.
>>
>>46641648
lets add in a few options to search out solutions to problems, so
2x woodland bellower
4x tranverse the Ulvenwald
4x Duskwatch Recruiters
>>
>>46641648
abbot(as a creature and a way to get lands)
I like a 2 of Akuma Hellkite as a curve topper, or possibly as a board card against midrange (it does work in grindy games with Mina and Denn)
>>
>>46641789
What about a one of journal as an answer finder?

It works well with tracker(cracking three clues at instant speed for no mana is one hell of a combat trick, especially when it finds you a combat trick)
>>
>>46641744
Relentless dead is there for Infinite chump blocks, recurring Sidisi, feeding Kalitas and to enable Compelling Deterrence.

I haven't had much of a chance to test it yet but that's the general idea
>>
>>46641826
I'm not a huge fan of journal in the mainboard, if we run across a ramp deck or a CoCo deck we need to be able to get in quick and a 5 mana card that doesn't provide a body or answer seems outside of what we want. I would say 2 in the sideboard for slower grindier matchups sounds really nice though.
>>
>>46641568
Not seen a single viable eldrazi deck desu
>>
>>46641789
Geir reach bandit, falkenrath gorger and sin prodder are also solid options even if you are just using them as beaters.
>>
>>46641525
Don't know... humans, at least in the state they were at SCG Baltimore seems like a typical week 1 deck. It's very aggressive and strong when it gets to do its thing but falls apart once people start bringing the hate. Maybe a bit more blue would bring consistency at the expense of explosion, I don't know. Anyway the point is thinking the format is solved by week 1 is a mistake.
>>
Any potential for a Standard Werewolf deck? Or are the big cards that would make it work only in the original Innistrad block?
>>
>>46641972
I don't believe it is solved, but I've not seen anyone talking much about anything anywhere. Been looking for people exploring brews and shit and nothing, only lively discussions are on humans
>>
>>46641404
>>Will mill reach playability with Eldritch Moon?

Mill will never be playable in a constructed format until we go back to 40 card decks like the game originally started with.
>>
>>46641422

Mill is only uninteractive if you play some kind of a faggy nonblue deck that doesn't have 16 counterspells.
>>
For those from the last thread talking about making zombies work, this is the best I could brew up.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/01-04-16-black-zombies/

Just waiting for eldritch moon to have another Zombie Lord that's better than Risen Executioner
>>
I got dicked by a mill deck on Xmage.

Engulf the shores, Disperse, Tutelage and Starled Awake do the job very well.

If you curve right, turn 5 is over.
>>
>>46641886
I'm not a huge fan of Geir reach bandits just as a 3/2 with haste that turns into a 4/3, and putting in falkenreath gorger seems a bit much even if it does have decent stats. like the inclusion of sin prodder though. Maybe hinterland logger and scab clan berserkers to put pressure on?
>>
>>46642013
people say this yet mill has been a viable win con many times
>>
>>46641999
At least a bunch of dudes were brewing UW tempo the last time I saw, there's also some very strong BG(x?) brews with the frog amd a UB reanimator going around. I guess since the Bant company sucess more lists will adopt tricolors too.
>>
>>46642136
As long as your third color is green you can easily run three colors. Between Traverse The Ulvenwald and Evolving Wilds you can fix mana easily.
>>
Hey guys, huge Yu-Gi-Oh! player and frequent /DN/ general poster here.I love Yu-Gi-Oh! but I want to expand my TCG taste and want to get into Magic. However, I really don't know the first thing about it. I want to go to FNM and learn from real people, but I don't have a deck. Is there any ways I can build a fun $15 or less deck that can steal some wins please? I spent too much money on triple Solemn Strikes so i am broke as fuck now.
>>
>>46642219
If you know the basic rules of magic, start playing draft events. You'll get game experience and learn card value all whole building a collection
>>
>>46642093
i feel like scab is just awfully positioned atm, we full agro right now, if they don't have a reasonable blocker for it on curve, they likely have a reflector mage.

note I am assuming 40%+ of the meta for a bit WILL be U/W humies or bant
>>
>>46642093
I like berserker as a card but not sure how doable double red will be turn 3. And while the renown ability is nice I think the easier to cast and guarantee of 3 power on geir reach makes it a better hasty beater. Same with gorger, it isn't a great topdeck but I can't think of a better turn one play in red or green at the moment.
>>
>>46642219
The better way to start is to do drafting. Since you get the cards on the spot you are on a more equal footing with other players, earning some prize boosters as well. Also you will develop the essencial skills necessary for deckbuilding (card evaluation on the spot, archetypes, win conditions, what kind of oponent's cards you need to watch for) and getting gud.
>>
>>46642219
with only 15 dollars or so you aren't going to be able to pull much together unfortunately. You could put together a fun deck for about 15 dollars though. How do you feel about playing creatures for a positive effect when they enter and then tossing them away before negative effects they might have attached occur?
>>
>>46642248
I barley know the basics. A friend taught me how to play once like 2 years ago, so I've only ever played 1 full game and I forgot most of it. Kinda remember a few of the key words like Haste and flying but that's it. I dont know about draft events, feel like people might try to take advantage of me more so than at a regular Modern or Standard event. Also, can you explain to me how the sets rotate? i am, confused by that. Are your formats a year long? Or less?
>>
>>46642308
Yeah like I said, still a bit iffy about drafting. I might try it.

>>46642308
Yeah I don't have much money at the moment because I spent it all on Yu Gi Oh! I just learned about a MTG format called Pauper where it's all common cards and a tier 1 deck costs $25 and i got super excited but then I read that it's online only and that the real life paper pauper community is super small. What a shame, why don't more people play that?
>>
rate clulamog

Creature (20)
4x Briarbridge Patrol

2x Daring Sleuth
3x Erdwal Illuminator
3x Graf Mole
4x Tireless Tracker
1x Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
3x Void Grafter
Land (23)

2x Evolving Wilds
11x Forest
10x Island

Enchantment (5)
3x Fleeting Memories
2x Sphinx's Tutelage

Instant (6)
3x Confront the Unknown
2x weirding wood
Sorcery (4)
2x Root Out
2x Startled Awake

Artifact (2)
1x magnifying glass
2x Tamiyo's Journal
>>
>>46642320
Standard is always the last 3 blocks (each containing 2 sets) the mean for a set to rotate is 17 months. Other formats do not have a propper rotation and are called eternal, however there is a banlist to control eternal formats. Modern banlist is a bit too sketchy though.
>>
what do you guys think the odds of an eldrazi displacer combo(cutthroat+displacer+brood monitor), plus crypotlith right and some top end like ulamog is playable(like I get that that is not a list, just asking if you think it might be good)
>>
>>46642320

Download Magic Duels from Steam/iOS/Android. Teaches you the basics of Magic enough to get going. Just don't spent any cash on coins (the in game currency) and you're good to go.
>>
What does /tg/ think?

4 The Gitrog Monster
4 Mindwrack Demon
4 Evolving Wilds
4 Tireless Tracker
3 Sorin, Grim Nemesis
4 Languish
2 Anguished Unmaking
4 Transgress the Mind
3 Hissing Quagmire
4 Llanowar Wastes
4 Shambling Vent
1 Forest
4 Caves of Koilos
3 Swamp
2 Plains
1 Drownyard Temple
2 Grasp of Darkness
1 Ruinous Path
1 Linvala, the Preserver
4 Read the Bones
1 Den Protector
SB: 4 Hallowed Moonlight
SB: 3 Duress
SB: 2 Infinite Obliteration
SB: 2 Ultimate Price
SB: 2 Declaration in Stone
SB: 2 Den Protector
>>
>>46642712
I was gonna play that but I have android, and Duels isn't on there. Also I have a toaster and I downloaded Duels but it wouldn't start. Right now I am downloading XMage as an alternative
>>
>>46642809
Sorry it's all over the map, should have organized it as per types. Basically it's hand disruption/control early then just massive card draw with clues/discarding lands
>>
>>46641404

I currently have a G/B Delirium, while not the greatest deck I was able to piece it together with what I got from a pre-release and a box.
>>
Hows the shitbrew looking?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/13-04-16-wb-control/
>>
>>46642820
Don't do this. xmage is not new player friendly. there is no tutorial. the rules engine might technically work but the interface isn't great

Magic 2015 is available for Android. it has a reasonable instructional setup. do that instead.
>>
File: image:93694.jpg (60 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
image:93694.jpg
60 KB, 223x311
Creature (17)
2x Archangel Avacyn Flip
+

-

4x Deathmist Raptor
4x Den Protector
4x Sylvan Advocate
3x Thraben Inspector
Land (25)
4x Canopy Vista
7x Forest
4x Fortified Village
6x Plains
4x Westvale Abbey Flip
Planeswalker (6)
3x Gideon, Ally of Zendikar
3x Nissa, Voice of Zendikar
Instant (4)
4x Secure the Wastes
Sorcery (4)
4x Declaration in Stone
Enchantment (4)
4x Oath of Nissa

Opinions? I was thinking of putting a mana dork in there as a twodrop, beastcaller savant accellerates into gideon and secure the wastes, idk if that's good enough though. Anyone tested token strategies yet?
>>
Someone rate my shit brew please:

Creatures:
3 Zurgo Bellstriker
4 Abbot of Keral keep
4 Falkenrath Gorger
4 Reckless Bushwacker
3 Pia and Kiran Nalaar
Non-Creatures:
4 Dragon Fodder
4 Fiery Impulse
4 Titan's Strength
4 Atarka's Command
4 Exquisite Firectaft
2 Arlinn Kord
Lands:
4 Cinder Glade
4 Game Trail
12 Mountain

Sideboard:
3 Rending Volley
3 Roast
2 Lightning Axe
2 Magmatic Chasm
2 Twin Bolt
2 Scab-Clan Berserker
1 Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh

Maybeboard:
Lightning Berserker
Goldnight Castigator
Thunderbreak Regent
Goblin Dark Dwellers
Thoughts? I don't really have the money to buy into any other color right now.
>>
>>46641608
Blue control with rise from the tides and TITI is a good combo deck, easy to bring out titi monster and by that time you can cast rise from the tides for a shit load of zombies. Could be fun.
>>
>>46641688

I smiled aloud.
>>
>>46642923
Yo I can figure out how to work things but the download for the Xmage files link is broken. Help a brotha' out.
>>
>>46642809

It's shit for the price. I wouldn't get a $250 with zero chance of winning against any graveyard hate or control or removal or ramp or gas or anything.
>>
>>46643674

>graveyard hate
>standard

tip top kek m8
>>
>>46643765

>exile heavy standard
>not graveyard hate

Pick one you retarded nignog
>>
>>46641608
i'm running esper now and it's hot af

Land (24)

3x Choked Estuary

3x Evolving Wilds
2x Island
2x Plains
3x Prairie Stream
3x Shambling Vent
3x Sunken Hollow
3x Swamp
2x Westvale Abbey Flip

Instant (14)

4x Anguished Unmaking
3x Anticipate
3x Grasp of Darkness
2x Ojutai's Command
2x Secure the Wastes

Enchantment (3)

1x Demonic Pact
2x Invocation of Saint Traft

Planeswalker (3)

1x Ob Nixilis Reignited
2x Sorin, Grim Nemesis

Sorcery (8)

1x Chaplain's Blessing
2x Declaration in Stone
2x Infinite Obliteration
3x Languish

Creature (8)

4x Asylum Visitor
1x Dragonlord Ojutai
3x Reflector Mage

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/esper-messiah/
>>
>>46641637
you should mainboard something to actually win the game with

>>46641995
alpha, hermit, arlinn, tracker, partisan, pacifist and pump
>>
>>46643765
shamble back just entered standard and white exiles all day long
>>
File: sundae shirt.jpg (37 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
sundae shirt.jpg
37 KB, 612x380
>>46641648
But I already did sadly its a budget deck

2x Arlinn Kord
2x Geier Reach Bandit
4x Village Messenger
4x Kessig Forgemaster
4x Lambholt Pacifist
2x Pack Guardian
2x Hinterland Logger
4x Timberpack Wolf
3x Magmatic Chasm
2x Tormenting Voice
3x Rabid Bite
4x Howlpack Resurgence
4x Cinder Glade
2x Timber Gorge
10x Mountain
8x Forest
>>
File: WhiteBlue Ghosties.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WhiteBlue Ghosties.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>46641404
>mfw taking 20€ Geists to FNM
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/spoopy-geists/
>>
>>46644007
Why is there no Reflector Mage in this deck? With all of the flickering effects in the deck it would fit perfectly.
>>
>>46644199
I have none, and he is no ghost :(
but you're right, i should get some
>>
File: Drones over Thraben.png (380 KB, 1868x905) Image search: [Google]
Drones over Thraben.png
380 KB, 1868x905
>>46641404
>>Will mill reach playability with Eldritch Moon?
Grixis Tutleage should be a deck. Chandra 0 will be relevant.

>>Shitbrews?
DRONES OVER THRABEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3dsB5gde24

>>What are you taking to FNM?
DRONES OVER THRABEN
>>
>>46644253
>>46644199
but i put him in for now, thanks for the suggestion!
>>
>>46643487
This is what I've been testing so far with tokens.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gw-tokens-midrange/

probably going to swap 1 secure the wastes in favour of an another oath of nissa.

Tireless trackers put in a lot of work as the 3 drop desu. I started with 4 Abbey mained, but found it isnt great against a lot of matchups.
>>
>>46644007
I like this deck. Any changes you'd like to make to the deck when you get more money or are you gonna leave it as is?
>>
Thoughts on Todd Anderson's U/R deck?

DESU it's the first deck in a while that has actually interested me in standard. It looks janky, but when it goes off it's pretty hilarious.

Can this deck be tuned and stay competitive?
>>
>>46642375
Just build two Pauper decks and let people randomly pick one to play with. Ask the general for advice.
>>
Thinking of making a cryptolithe rites deck. Not sure if I should go G/B G/R
>>
>>46642219
Here's a deck that you can win against competitive decks with at modern tournaments that costs under ten dollars:

4x Treasure Hunt
1x Zombie Infestation
4x Reliquary Tower
16x Swamp
35x Island

I have beaten $500< decks with this. It has like a coinflip chance against anyone who isn't running cheap counterspells.
>>
>>46645083

Go GW, secure the wastes is wonderful with it.

1. Secure the wastes is now a convoke spell
2. Secure the wastes is now put X 1/1 lands into play.
>>
>>46645130

Oh shit nigga that's actually a pretty cool combo.
>>
>>46645223
Yeah if you decide to play it, remember to mulligan down to one card looking for a treasure hunt. I've brought this to tournament a few times(usually go 1:3, went 2:4 once). I've only ever not found a treasure hunt while mulliganing once, it's fairly reliable. The deck folds if you hit a zombie infestation without picking up a 15ish card hand first. Remember to save your land drop on turn 3 until after you treasure hunt if you don't have a tower down yet. Wait until their end step to shit zombies, only shit enough zombies to kill them + 1-2 depending on their open mana.
>>
>>46645130
desu I prefer relentless rats + lab maniac + surgical extraction but to each their own.
>>
>>46644007
Oh hey ghostfriend.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/peppers-ghost/
>>
>>46645187
I was thinking more of going G/B with a white splash for secure
>>
Okay so I want to get back into Magic after stopping when Innistrad rotated out since thats what I started with. What deck should I invest in? I started with WU spirit tribal, then WB tokens, then Junk tokens when Ravnica hit because oh my god Voice of Resurgence and Trostani.

What decks are somewhat similar to those that do decently well in standard?

I've been looking into Always Watching decks because its the new Intangible Virtue. How do the token decks I see posted old up?
>>
>>46645395
*hold up
>>
>>46641404
I believe that this is totally related to the thread.

4 Thing in the Ice
3 Disperse
4 Manic Scribe
4 Vessel of Paramnesia
1 Pore Over the Pages
2 Displacement Wave
2 Clash of Wills
4 Sphinx's Tutelage
1 Dreadwaters
2 Scatter to the Winds
21 Island
4 Startled Awake
4 Talent of the Telepath
4 Reckless Scholar
>>
>>46641404
Just woke up from a nightmare where Liliana ran for president.

>She sits in a room, telling people about shit she's gonna change.
>I'm bringing them coffee.
>I have a sudden urge to drink water.
>Walk to the fridge and start drinking water, milk and whatever I can find.
>I start eating some random fruits and shit from the fridge.
>I pass out in the fridge.
>Wake up and realize that everything in the fridge is rotten and spoiled.
>Feel sick as fuck.
>Decide to go to the store to get some coke, the taste in my mouth doesn't go away.
>I find another president-candidate surrounded by soldiers at the store.
>President-candidate asks me what I think about economy.
>I extend my hand and I start to throw up.
>He looks at me in disgust and the soliders tells me to back the fuck off.
>I suddenly start pissing myself.
>The president-candidate person starts yelling in agony.
>I look down on my shirt and realize that I'm throwing up and pissing myself in blood.
>Look back on president who's also throwing up blood/crying blood/pissing blood.
>All the soldiers are doing it too.
>We all fall to the ground and bleed out.

I need to cut down on Black.
>>
>>46645314
how is that a <$10 deck?
>>
>>46645393
This, actually

Creatures: 26
Blisterpod x4
Catacomb sifter x4
Deathcap Cultivator x2
Elvish Visionary x4
Loam Dryad X4
Scion Summoner x2
Soul of the Harvest x2
Ulamog, The Ceaseless Hunger x1
Ulvenwald Hydra x2

Enchatment: 5
Cryptolith Rites x4
Evolutionary Leap x2

Instant: 3
Secure the Wastes x3

Land 23
Canopy Vista x4
Caves of Koilos x1
Forsaken Sanctuary x2
Hissing Quagmire x3
Llanowar Wastes x4
Westvale Abbey x4

Planeswalkers: 2
Nissa, Voice of Zendikar x2
>>
>>46645314
That deck is garbage. You can't expect to get 3 lands on the field by turn 3-4 while getting a surgical extraction in your opening hand, requiring a seven-card hand to discard a relentless rats on turn 1. You would need 4 surgical extractions, which would make it take like 4-8 turns to draw enough lands to resolve your lab maniac and another turn to draw, and you would be long dead by then.
>>
>>46645582
Oh, forgot, 6 forests
>>
I have abotts, atarkas commands, collected companies, full rgw landbase (including new lands) and a lot of other shit from origins/draguns/zendikars. Is there something I can build for low further investment? I just bought second modern deck and wanted to save some cash next. I would brew something myself but I have zero inspiration lately and GD is nigh.
>>
>>46641556
I don't think Vampires is going to be viable just yet. They will very likely be with continued tribal support in Eldritch Moon when CoCo, Jace and friends rotate, but until then its probably going to be tier 1.5 - 2.0

Not that this is a bad thing, bad tournament results will make the prices go down and I'll be able to build my deck at an affordable price before it spikes come July.
>>
>>46645880
PS: Really, when EM is released we'll only have 4 sets, all of them having awesome vampires. Really, a tribal deck oughta pop up.
>>
>>46644569
Looks good, yeah I am not sure if I want to go full out abbey yet, I like the card but it's so all in whereas a general midrange thing with some tokens and some walkers has a better game against the wide field I'd say.
Tracker is nice but I want to run the den protector deathmist raptor engine simply because I already own it and raptor discourages opponents attacks, giving me time to build up boards. Also value nahmean. I might consider origins nissa too but I already have tons of 3drops.
>>
File: BlueHairthingy.png (572 KB, 1181x661) Image search: [Google]
BlueHairthingy.png
572 KB, 1181x661
>>46644633
I dunno really...
maybe Ojutais command or some duo-lands or something?
>>46645330
Hi there.
>>
>>46645941
I've been playing origins nissa as she plays nice with tracker.

t1 Oath ->t2 Hangarback -> t3 Origins nissa -> t4 Tracker, forest drop and +1 Hangaback comes up fairly often and works quite well desu.

also helps get you to the 5/6 lands you need for Abbey and decent secure the wastes plays.
>>
>>46644007
Why calculated dismissal over spell shrivel? Is scry 2 really that relevant?

Also, there is no way currently for that deck to trigger topplegeist's delirium (unless you count an opponent killing an enchantet spirit) - would Bound by Moonsilver fit into this kind of deck?
>>
File: BlueHairsweety.png (124 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
BlueHairsweety.png
124 KB, 600x420
>>46646184
bound by moonsilver could go well in the sideboard I think, and I picked calculated dismissal, because i dont like the look of the eldrazi-spells. but the scry is not really that important imo.
for the topplegeist, i am not really planning on triggering his delirium, since i could bounce if i need to tap something, but I am open for ideas ;)
>>
>>46646228
I think not using topplegeist's delirium is a shame because it's a really good effect against go big strategies (admittedly worse against go wide).

Catalog (or even better, artificer's epiphany if bygone bishop is in, since it can both discard a land to fuel delirium or if there is a clue just straight up draw 2) and bound by moonsilver seem reasonable.

I'll test a verstion of the deck at the next standard fnm and report
>>
File: happybluehair.jpg (24 KB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
happybluehair.jpg
24 KB, 496x280
>>46646261
Yah, Catalog seems to be really good, thanks !
>>
File: ava.jpg (242 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
ava.jpg
242 KB, 1024x904
IT KEEPS GOING UP IN PRICE, SELL NOW OR LATER!?!?!?
>>
>>46646308
I guess it's a sideboard card - if you're playing against midrange or ramp you jam it in, but if you're up against tokens or weenie don't bother
>>
>>46646332
Sell now. The next big standard tournament will have people maindecking answers for avacyn so the price will probably go down as she won't be the unstoppable queen whore angel she is now
>>
>>46646348
how much should i sell it for as a buy it now price
>>
>>46646367
American or European prices?
>>
>>46646371
murrifat through ebay
>>
>>46645925
>4 sets
I think you forget rotation will only start at the start of the next block.
>>
>>46646379
I have no idea how american pricing works. In Europe, you mkm filter for language then pick out the first reliable seller as the base price. In USA, people consider a card's "true" price as either scg/cfb/tcgplayer mid/high/low so I have no idea how you guys actually balance card trades
>>
>>46646404
>yuropoor prices determined by government agency
>american have the freedom to choose their own base price

America wins again
>>
>>46646424
>mkm
>government agency

How does it feel to have a less free market than socialists?
>>
>>46646404
alright then thanks, selling now
>>
>>46645436
I like it! I would however cut down 2 talen of the telepath.
Good luck with it!
>>
>>46644006
He said competitive rg deck, anon, not "shit werewolf deck".
>>
>>46643513
...anyone?

Could use some feedback...
>>
File: future_of_standard.png (381 KB, 667x309) Image search: [Google]
future_of_standard.png
381 KB, 667x309
this is the future of standard,just wait for it
>>
File: reddit lizard.jpg (15 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
reddit lizard.jpg
15 KB, 224x225
>Avacyn
Amerijew price: $50
Euro price: €26 ($29)

>Jace, Vryn's Prodigy
Amerijew price: $90
Euro price: €55 ($62)

>NM Unlimited Black Lotus
Amerijew price: $7000
Euro price: €4500 ($5100)

How mad are you right now?
>>
>>46646308
Came up with some more ideas

Skyline Cascade might actually be great utility in this deck because of all the tapping going on. The deck runs no taplands or complicated mana bases and the cascades might actually work.

Thunderclap Wyvern, while not a spoopy geist, works very well with all the fliers that are providing the beats.

Some amount of negates might be necessary in this meta.

Engulf the Shore could lead to huge blowouts against wide decks

Tower Geist could be the thing that provides delirium.
>>
File: Disbelief.jpg (183 KB, 1024x951) Image search: [Google]
Disbelief.jpg
183 KB, 1024x951
>>46641853
You realize the pro scene is being dominated by the Eldrazi, right?
>>
File: 13.png (612 KB, 575x785) Image search: [Google]
13.png
612 KB, 575x785
How do we make this work? I've been trying it in a Nantuko Husk/Zulaport Cutthroat/Tokens build to try and manipulate life totals. Works okay with Twin Bolts, Fiery Tempers and all. Anyone tried anything semi successful?
>>
File: BlueHairTrying.jpg (162 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
BlueHairTrying.jpg
162 KB, 1500x1000
>>46647437
Thank you!
I'm definitely going to try those.
>>
>>46647491
you madness Avacyn's Judgement for x=7
>>
>>46647491
Went 2-2 at last week's standard FNM with this

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/bw-ally-kinda-extort/

The amount of incremental lifedrain is enough to bring them into triskaidekaphobia range by the time you draw it. If you have no luck there are plenty of ways to turn the lifegain into strong beats. Since I'm running painlands there's no chance of 13phobia backfiring. Of course you side it out if the enemy is running painlands as well.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>46647414
>tfw i unpacked avacyn from a walmart pack i got for pretty much free since it was from a giftcard i got from doing surveys
>tfw free $50
feels good man
>>
how does it even make sense for cards to be more expensive in america,dont they ship cards to europe or the print somewhere in europe ?
>>
>>46643552
Blue control with rise from the tides and TITI is a good combo deck, easy to bring out titi monster and by that time you can cast rise from the tides for a shit load of zombies. Could be fun.

And I'm almost wondering if Brain in the Jar wouldn't be a bad idea too, as later on (turn 7-8) you can cast Rise from the Tides as an instant. It's a super janky card, sure, but it could have potential and you can also cast Languish as an instant and that can be relevant vs Secure the Wastes.

>>46643874
Nice deck, my particular version didn't run any creatures because I wanted to blank their removal. Then I'd sideboard in 4 TITI

I also haven't been playing very often so I chalk my losses up to hardcore misplays
>>
>>46647938
Europe doesn't have as many speculator jews buying singles en masse and forcing prices up
>>
>>46644294
>Drones Over Thraben
PUMP THAT SHIT LIKE THEY DO IN ULVENWALD
>>
>>46647938
>>46647938
The main way to obtain singles in Europe is through Magiccardmarket, a website similar in functionality to tcgplayer. But Europe lacks its equivalent of SCG and ChannelFireball - there's no monolithic retailer that sells singles that commands a large percentage of the market.
>>
>>46643513
Having 16 mana is a little bit risky even for a R/G deck especially with such few ramp cards
>>
>>46646624
>it can't be competitive because it isn't netdecked!

Ok anon
>>
>>46648087
its 20 Lands anon...
>>
>>46647916
Sounds worth it to feed my addiction. Where'd you get the survey? Do you have to actually shop there?

>tfw bought two packs because modern tourney didn't fire
>opened Eerie Interlude, Flameblade Angel, Thing in the Ice, and Westvale Abbey
>>
>>46646348
Are there even good answers to avacyn?
>>
For anyone that's interested, the latest bit of fluff for this set has been released.

>http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/promises-old-and-new-2016-04-13
>>46648388
>>
>>46648692
i just do a shit ton of random surveys, 85 cents each

prize rebel if you're interested in slavewage labor
>>
>>46648830
eerie interlude maybe.
>>
>>46648851
Stay in your containment thread please.
>>
>>46648830
Grasp of Darkness
>>
>>46643513
I would focus on the cheap aggro creatures in the main and relegate P&K and werewolf girl to the sideboard
>>
>>46644569
V I R U L E N T P L A G U E

That card singlehandedly destroys your deck, and it's an instant 4-of in every black deck. Several at the open ran 2 main with two more in the board. Unless you can counter it, you're fucked.
>>
>>46646332
She's following a similar price path to voice of resurgence. She'll probably peak in the next week or so before normalizing as more product gets opened.

If you have extras, sell now, but she's a 4-of in a lot of white decks so if you want to play her then hold.
>>
>>46649181
i dont play at all, i just collect i already listed it on ebay thuogh
>>
>>46649212
though*
>>
File: gbstd.png (15 KB, 336x636) Image search: [Google]
gbstd.png
15 KB, 336x636
Wouldn't be surprised to see this become the latest meme deck. It's a rape train with no brakes.

No sideboard because fuck you make your own.

But yeah this deck has no problem playing spells turn 1, 2, 3, 4 and always doing shit every turn. It reminds me of the ol mastery of the unseen deck.
>>
>>46649322
And before some fag says declaration wrecks this deck.. no it doesn't retard you sac it to leap. Infinite obliteration wrecks this deck though but nobody ever plays it
>>
File: 059358fe9a[1].png (13 KB, 242x528) Image search: [Google]
059358fe9a[1].png
13 KB, 242x528
meme deck/10
r8 h8 b8
is 3 dromoka's command plus a 4th in the board enough to stop VP?
>>
>>46648830

Lightning Axe?
>>
>>46649322

I'm actually surprised nobody played it last week.
>>
File: 1430792356204.png (32 KB, 400x428) Image search: [Google]
1430792356204.png
32 KB, 400x428
>>46648052
IF YOU MILL HIM I WON'T TELL
>>
>>46649133
>virulent plague
>automatic 4-of

lol

None of the tier 1 decks lean on tokens hard enough to justify more than 2 in the board, and this anon running green means he has access to natural state. Or even conclave naturalists if he feels like it.
>>
I'm a new player looking to take the plunge into starting MtG.

Just struggling to choose a colour. I'm down to either white, black or red.

Which of those is most beginner friendly?
>>
>>46650291
you don't choose the color anon, the color choose you
>>
>>46650291
White weenies which also happens to be one of the strongest archetypes in standard right now. You play 11-13 one drops and some two drops that all buff each other up while making more human tokens.
>>
>>46641404

I have brewed both an Esper Enchantments deck(Demonic Pact, Sigil of the Empty throne, Starfield of Nyx etc.) And a U/B Zombies list. Honestly the U/B Zombies list was just thrown together as a joke but it's weirdly a very solid deck. Like you would think all your shit is vulnerable to stuff like Declaration in Stone but Nantuko Husk just makes the card bad since you can sac in response to blank your dudes from being exiled.
>>
>>46645436
I have a U/R tutelage deck, and i too can't afford jace!

4x manic scribe
4x thing in the ice
4x just the wind
3x fiery impulse
4x tormenting voice
4x magmatic insight
4x sphinx's tutelage
2x fevered visions
2x forgotten creation
2x oath of jace
4x send to sleep
7x island
8x mountain
2x wandering fumarole
4x shivan reef
2x blighted blueland thing

Sideboard
2x kozileks return
2x radiant flames *garbage i know
1x fiery impulse
1x ugins insight
2x fevered visions
2x chandra flamecaller
1x alhammarets archive
1x lightning axe
2x roast
1x pyromancers goggles

You need red man! The card draw available and removal too important
>>
>>46641404
Startled Awake isn't a mill card; it's a slow control win condition. It's one card that wins you the game eventually.
>>
>>46648830
anguished unmaking

>>46649547
this is a sorcery speed response if she was flashed in
>>
File: BlueHairConfused.jpg (91 KB, 407x300) Image search: [Google]
BlueHairConfused.jpg
91 KB, 407x300
>>46650796
>Target opponent puts the top thirteen cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
>Isn't a millcard.
I'm confused :(
>>
>>46650796
Have you ever heard of a card called Archive Trap?
>>
>>46650635
>not targeting husk
what the hell are you sac'ing to your husk that i'm aiming at it anyways. sac outlets are instahate.
>>
>>46650884
it's recursive so he's alluding to it being in a "play out my hand" control build. 13 isn't usually enough to be a finisher (though it can be played as such). It's there to be played two or three times off one card while your opponent desperately tries to establish a board presence. It can even come back from board wipes like languish or planar outburst.
>>
>>46650896
archive trap isn't recursive and is supposed to be cast for 0 mana anyways
>>
File: bluehairshoulder.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bluehairshoulder.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>46650926
Oh, okay thanks.
>>
So I am the new guy who posted here yesterday who's never played Magic and was looking for a $15 or less deck for FNM to learn the game. Anyways, I keep checking out this guy on youtube called "StrictlyBetterMTG" who keeps posting super cheap decks. He just posted a new $5-$10 deck. Do you guys think this deck is decent enough to learn with? I know I probably won't win much, but how is it? \

Creatures (28)
4 Village Messenger
4 Thraben Inspector
4 Town Gossipmonger
4 Topplegeist
4 Dragon Hunter
4 Expedition Envoy
3 Stern Constable
1 Lightning Berserker

Enchantments (3)
3 Gryff's Boon

Spells (11)
4 Titan's Strength
3 Lithomancer's Focus
4 Fiery Temper

Lands (18)
2 Evolving Wilds/Stone Quarry
8 Plains
8 Mountain

Sideboard (15)
2 Dual Shot
3 Rending Volley
1 Lightning Axe
3 Fiery Impulse
4 Skin Invasion
2 Lightning Berserker
>>
>>46650897

There are times when someone will try to Declaration in Stone targetting a big threat like my Geralf's Masterpiece or try to stop my Lili from flipping or even just want to hit my Husk. What some people don't know is that I can actually sac a Relentless Dead on board, then with the trigger on the stack I can sac the Husk to itself, return the Husk to play with the Relentless Dead and then Return Relentless Dead back on board. There are times when people have tried to exile my Liliana, Diregraf Colossus or Geralf's Masterpiece and same thing I just sac them back to gy and recur them later or in the case of Lili make her flip.

Quite often it's very hard to play the various exile removals against the deck because of Husk just messing up targetting options or causing very weird "rally-like" interactions that they don't see.
>>
Serious question: When the fuck are we gonna get another searing spear/lightning surge? I'm fucking tired of paying 3 mana for three damage
>>
>>46642820
Please don't play FNM if you don't know the basic rules.
>>
>>46647484
Last format it was anon. Right now the only thing we have to go by is an SCG open where the only eldrazi decks that did well were a b/w version that really wasn't an eldrazi deck at all
>>
File: 1456236511065.gif (2 MB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
1456236511065.gif
2 MB, 400x306
>can't play white without dropping 200 on avacyns
>can't play blue without dropping 400 on Jaces
>>
>>46651680
but FNM is casuals and beginners anon

it's the perfect place for someone who doesn't know or is unclear on the rules
>>
>>46652012
>Playing Avacyns

kek, any deck can do fine without her, she also dies to every single 2cmc instant removal of the format.
>>
>>46652012

>implying you can't play white without avacyn.

There's archangel of tithes.
>>
>>46652308
>Archangel of tithes is 25$
Still expensive, Baka
>>
>>46652365
50% cheaper is much better though
>>
Help

4x Diregraf Colossus
4x Fleshbag Marauder
2x Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet
4x Relentless Dead
4x Risen Executioner
4x Shambling Goblin
1x Sidisi, Undead Vizier

4x Languish
4x Liliana's Indignation
4x Ultimate Price
4x Grasp of Darkness

21x Swamp
>>
>>46647386
I want to believe.
>>
>>46652365

>he didn't buy it when it was a 8$ rare
>>
>>46652019
Casuals and beginners are not people who don't know the basic rules. If you can't play at all, you shouldn't be playing. It takes what, 5-10 minutes to read the basic rule guide? You should know how to cast a spell.
>>
Are any sub-$100 decks good enough for FNM? As in, winning a pack or two?
>>
>>46652765
R/U eldrazi
R/B vampires
>>
>>46652792
Decklists?
>>
>>46652840
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=R%2FB+vampire+deck+lists
>>
>>46652871
Google gives modern decks or old standard ones.
>>
File: 1369394677085.png (5 KB, 205x186) Image search: [Google]
1369394677085.png
5 KB, 205x186
>pyromancers goggles has spiked 300% since this weekend
>>
File: 1456256006728.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1456256006728.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>46647386
>all mythic
>>
>>46652959
Try this one out

Everything has madness and there are only a few discard outlets. Maybe call the bloodline. Neat trick of this deck is dealing 8 dmg turn 3 in the air.

4x Asylum Visitor
3x Drana, Liberator of Malakir
4x Exquisite Firecraft
4x Falkenrath Gorger
4x Fiery Temper
4x Foreboding Ruins
4x Heir of Falkenrath
1x Incorrigible Youths
4x Insolent Neonate
6x Mountain
4x Smoldering Marsh
4x Stensia Masquerade
6x Swamp
4x Titan's Strength
4x Uncaged Fury
>>
There are a lot of people here who have one singular problem: you are always looking to jump on the latest meme deck, literally singlehandedly funding sellers who jack up cards in new decks.

Pick an archetype you like, git gud, and just get the cards you need ASAP unless its some 40 dollar Arlin Kord shit.

If you keep band wagon jumping you will also never become a master.
>>
>>46653061
>crack 8 boxes
>sit on everything
>shell out cards on ebay
>make 2x profit
>shelve commons
>wait for them to turn into monastery swiftspears

PRINTS
MONEY
>>
>>46653061
Problem is some decks just end up sucking in the meta for whatever reason, and not all of us have the money to take a gamble on some 2-400 dollar deck and then spend another 400+ if it doesn't pan out
>>
>>46653132
Hobbys. I blew 200 on eldrazi a couple months ago. Making B/W eldrazi now. I top 8 FNM a couple times nothing to make money off it though.
>>
>>46653164
Not really sure what you're trying to say desu
>>
>>46653222
>and then spend another 400+ if it doesn't pan out
Hobbys senpai.
>>
>>46653259
Oh, the "you must be able to spend hundreds a month to have a hobby" meme
>>
>>46653268
Or play wargames. Drop like 500 on a army, or drop 200 every 4 months on cards.
>>
File: Wesvale the Gathering.png (942 KB, 1056x870) Image search: [Google]
Wesvale the Gathering.png
942 KB, 1056x870
Odric is muh nigga, hes the only one who can stop the angel scum.
>>
>>46653310
>no deathtouch
>>
>>46653303
No thanks, I like magic
>>
>>46653310
Where do you get spirit tokens from?
>languish kills everything
>languish grasp of darkness removes downtown abbey demon
>>
>>46653360

>languish
>sorc speed
>the demon dude has haste

He's a finisher, not just a beater.
>>
>>46653303
>200 every 4 months
Not even close in standard m8.
>>
>>46651574
Never. Searing spear et al are format-warping cards, since they "constrain design space". If searing spear is legal, any creature must either cost at most 2 mana or have at least 4 toughness because spear invalidates any other creature. You also have the option of sending to to the dome which is blatantly unfair in our new exciting creature-oriented magic experience :^)
>>
>>46643892
Got any list?
>>
Playing a weird U/G Werewolf deck at fnm. I'm doing it pretty well getting at 6th-8th place in my LGS and getting some prizes from a 24 man tourney.
>>
>mfw old junk fromold innistrad would be staples in the current nwo standard .

>>46654553

Sounds interesting. Mind if you post your list?
>>
File: 1412389788904.png (202 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1412389788904.png
202 KB, 480x480
>tfw can't decide what deck to go for
Arguing between G/B Rites, Grixis Eldrazi, and black eldrazi
>>
>>46653048
That's not really sub-$100. You said something about an Eldrazi deck?
>>
>>46654630
Cut the expensive lands and add cinder barrens and evolving wilds. Its now sub 100.
>>
>>46654682
Oh, that makes sense. What about the Eldrazi deck? Also, thanks for spoonfeeding me this stuff, I'm bad at deck construction.
>>
>>46641568
Second place in the open this past weekend?
>>
>>46654612
Werewolves is the shitiest tribal. Wonder if there are subnormals playing at your store.
>>
>>46654696
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/budget-magic-98-48-tix-standard-post-rotation-mono-blue-eldrazi

Pick your favorite color.
>>
>>46654794
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>46645083
Play G/R with Descent of the Dragons
>>
>>46648830
Languish is great if they have a bunch of low toughness creatures and her. Grasp good too for spot. Avacyn isn't even that great desu, I'm sure she'll live past the hype and be a staple in Standard but she's certainly not broken
>>
File: 9322807.jpg (71 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
9322807.jpg
71 KB, 707x500
>>46641404
>mfw there are three Double-faced mythics in this set and I get this piece of shit
>>
>>46653061
Here's the thing: I was gonna play G/W Humans before I saw them at the SCG Open after I realized the interaction KotWO has with the Tango Lands. Also I have a casual human deck as well.

What really boils my blood is that I ordered a playset of Tireless Trackers before the spike... and then suddenly the shop refunds me, citing 'inventory miscount'. I STILL call fucking BS on that. You sent that message DAYS after I ordered.
>>
an anon posted a GB list he was working on with Autumnal Gloom and Grasp of Darkness and stuff, if someone has it can I take a peek? I have most of the cards and it'd give me something to fuck around with
>>
>>46656425
To clarify: I feel like they only refunded me because of the spike.
>>
>>46656620
We all know what you meant. That really sucks.
>>
>>46656647
I just wanna have a deck I can play at FNM. I'm not selling part of my modern deck just to fund Standard.
>>
>>46654624
Why not G/B Eldrazi Rites?
>>
>>46656432
not sure if you meant my list from the other day, but I'll post it. It has a decent amount of testing

4 sylvan advocate
3 deathcap cultivator
3 catacomb sifter
4 mindwrack demon
1 nissa, vastwood seer
1 TOAD
4 sinister concoction
4 traverse the ulvenwald
3 duress
2 grasp of darkness
2 ultimate price
2 to the slaughter
2 autumnal gloom
1 oath of nissa
4 evolving wilds
4 hissing quagmire
4 llanowar wastes
2 blighted fen
5 swamp
5 forest
>>
>>46656677
I feel you, man. It's only like $25 for a playset, though.
>>
>>46656777
I lack income at the moment and cannot afford to spend the remaining cash I have. I only bought them originally because it cost me 8 bux. I can't afford a $25 dollar purchase.

I mean, I could do commishes for stories and stuff... but I don't know if anyone wants that.
>>
File: hatersgonnahate.png (30 KB, 1376x94) Image search: [Google]
hatersgonnahate.png
30 KB, 1376x94
>>46656837
>>
>>46656837
You could buy them in shit condition. Still legal.
>>
shitty budget homebrew i plan to take to game day (our store is not super competitive and im a poorfag)

2 Angry Omnath
4 Embodiment of Insight
4 Embodiment of Fury
4 Jaddi Offshoot
3 Dragonmaster Outcast
4 Sylvan Advocate
3 Mina and Denn
4 Undergrowth Champion

3 Explosive Veggies
3 Nissa's Pilgrimage
2 Rabid Bite

25 Lands

SB:
4 Natural State
4 Crater Elemental (it kills avacyn, yo)
3 Clip Wings
4 Something Else

having issues with fast or removal-heavy decks, but if i can get through the early game i tend to ball out of control quickly.
>>
>>46656425
Fuck these faggot sellers, this always happens.
>>
>>46656701
Well that's one of the deck choices. I'm just not sure which to go.
>>
>>46656777
>>46657188
>>46656917

...Actually, i may be able to afford them. The from the Vault Dryad Arbor I have just jumped to 20 a while ago and I didn't realize.
>>
>>46657294
Yeah, pretty sweet huh. Enjoy your Trackers.
>>
>>46657314
Amazing how the secondary market's stupid fucking price stuff works in your favor for once.
>>
>>46657422
i'd still wait for trackers to crash
>>
>>46657546
With CoCo stilling being around and winning and there are Declaration in Stones everywhere, it won't crash for a while. Maybe it will stay under $10 at least.
>>
>>46656701
the real problem with the rites decks is exile is everywhere and their deck folds to it.
>>
>>46656257
startled awake is dank yo
>>
>>46641608
>playing any token based strategy when Declaration of Stone exists and will be a 4 of in every major deck

I hate to be the baron of bad news...
>>
File: 3101231.jpg (50 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
3101231.jpg
50 KB, 507x338
>tfw nobody has built a successful Ghirapur Æther Grid + clues deck yet
>>
File: harness jack shit.png (3 MB, 1440x2011) Image search: [Google]
harness jack shit.png
3 MB, 1440x2011
>Mfw pulling 3 of these

Will this be a thing in any format or should I just burn them now
>>
>>46659239
Burn
>>
>>46659239
>casting 4 lightning bolts at once in modern for R
I want to live the dream
>>
>>46659318
You still have to pay the cost for each, fampai
>>
>>46659239
>>46659318
>(You still pay its costs.)
>>
>>46658970
>slap Tireless Tracker and Ghirapur Æther in any ramp deck

Not too hard, senpai.
>>
>>46650796
One that is practically guaranteed to turn on delirium, so if they're running anything like Mindwrack Demon, Topplegeist, or Scourge Wolf they'll be thanking you.
>>
>>46659410

Sac a Vessel of Volatility. There you go.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 70x99) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 70x99
>>46641404
what is the upside to your creatures having madness if you pay the mana cost anyway?
>>
>>46660012
flash.
>>
>>46660155
like just to block with i suppose?
>>
>>46660012
Allows you to discard them as a cost and get spells anyway. Would work well if there were discard as a cost spells that don't suck dick other than Olivia.
>>
>>46660244
Activate effects for discard to do something then play a creature off of that.
>>
>>46641525
No. Demons are actually fairly viable, splash with some vampires and werewolves, and you've got an okay deck. Olivia isn't required though.
>>
>>46660012
Well, it's to get a creature on the field, even though it's discarded. So anons, I've been eyeing this set to beef up my shitty deck. What good cards should I look for, being R and B? Sin Prodder looks great, and Mindwrack Demon too.
>>
>>46659410
>>46659412
well after actually reading the card it has been relegated to the trash bin.
>>
File: 1442970791190.jpg (155 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
1442970791190.jpg
155 KB, 676x673
>>46660580
Not really sure right now, for my first ever fnm i played this deck and got raped 0-4

4 falkenrath gorger
4 Insolent Neonate
4 Ravenous Bloodseeker
4 Heir of Falkenrath
4 Olivia's Bloodsworn

3 lightning axe
4 Fiery Temper
4 Titan's Strength
4 Alms of the Vein
4 Exquisite Firecraft

4 Foreboding Ruins
2 Smoldering Marsh
>>
File: cardart_SOI_Thing-in-the-Ice.jpg (397 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
cardart_SOI_Thing-in-the-Ice.jpg
397 KB, 750x450
>>46641525
UR control looks promising

Boy, am I glad he's in there and we're out here
>>
>tfw you have a deck in mind you like but you're afraid to pull the trigger and buy the cards because it might end up sucking
>>
>>46658906
bearer*
>>
>>46656425
That's not right dude. You should tell them you want current value for them if they don't oblige you have two options or three if you consider doing them both. Write a poor review or threaten/follow through with legal action. This is textbook bait and switch and even if the value of the cards is under $100 you can sue for punitive and no store in their right mind would allow things to get that far without settling.

Some people think about these things as misfortunes and think legal action is more expensive than it's worth. It's actually a great opportunity.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.