[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy walks up to your corrupted kingdom and slaps its decadent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maximilien-de-robespierre-3.jpg (52 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
maximilien-de-robespierre-3.jpg
52 KB, 900x750
This guy walks up to your corrupted kingdom and slaps its decadent aristocracy in the ass.

How does your party react?
>>
>>46628466
But my party is already IN America...

Shit.

Well, I guess we're rebooting the nation then.
>>
>>46628466
It falls in love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdWYxESylDY
>>
>>46628491

That's Robespierre, you tard. You'll be the first one to get the guillotine.
>>
>>46628466
LIBERTE
EGALITE
FRATERNITE

Hail the glorious Revolution!

One of the best historical memes that led to some of the most influential changes of the western world.
>>
>>46628466
Attend execution.
>>
Well the country is already being ravaged by a female version of him, so I guess they become partners maybe even a couple.
>>
File: this sexy motherfucker.jpg (337 KB, 1114x1400) Image search: [Google]
this sexy motherfucker.jpg
337 KB, 1114x1400
>>46628700
I'd be ravaged by a female version of him, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: CHFAEM.png (169 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
CHFAEM.png
169 KB, 500x458
>>46628466
Jump out the window.
>>
>no one ever includes the punchline

I can't take your thread seriously, OP
>>
>>46628466
Try and stop the aristocrats beating him to a pulp with a bar stool.
>>
>>46628466
What if we rape you, fist fuck your ass and then piss and cum and puke over you, punkass?
t.Aristocrats
>>
>>46628466
My party holds a caucus and elects a counter-revolutionary consul to lead them against OP's mass-murdering fanatic.
>>
Help him overthrow the corrupt aristocracy, then turn Scarlet Pimpernel on him when he goes after their extended families.
>>
>>46628466
I take a ship over to his home country and promise free passage to every slave.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.