[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Treacherous orc highwaymen have been attacking travelers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 45
>Treacherous orc highwaymen have been attacking travelers in your kingdom.
>Being the just knight that you are, trusted and praised by the king for your heroic deeds, you ride out to parley with them and demand they leave your lands.
>As you approach their camp, you can see them occupied by something else.
>Soon their leader approaches you, taunting you for leaving the safety of your castle.
>But you are a just and brave knight, you boldly stand your ground, demanding that they leave this land in peace.
>Suddenly, one of the foul creatures leaps for you with his sword drawn!
>You have trained well though and swiftly draw your weapon in self-defense and deliver a clean hit to the oncoming orc.
>Death takes him before he hits the ground.
>The rest of the band begins to close in, eager to send you to your final resting place.
>With great skill however, you are able to fight off the rest of the band with the few survivors begging for mercy or fleeing into the woods.
>Silence falls over the camp before you hear rustling in the captain's tent.
>As you enter, you see something writhing on the floor covered by thick rags.
>With your sword drawn, you reach for the lump, ready for orc trickery.
>As you pull the tatters away, you lay your eyes on a Drow, one of the most loathsome beings in the land, known only for their merciless night raids against the surface.
>>
>But this is only a child.
>Seeing your form looming over her, she draws a few agonizing breaths and tries to slowly crawl away from you, leaving a trail of blood on the ground.
>She stops after a few seconds, exhausted and babbling deliriously.
>With no strength to fight you, you have little trouble turning her over onto her back.
>Her body has been sadistically abused and is riddled with gashes and bruises.
>Her eyes are swollen to the point of near blindness.
>She fruitlessly swipes at the air, desperate to keep you away as she continues to sputter out nonsense and occasionally cough up blood.
>Tears well up in her eyes as her arms begin to drop down back to her body. Her breaths become more and more laborious.
>Completely drained, she lies on the ground, sobbing to herself.
>She’s clearly been subjected to this trauma for some time and her injuries have become so severe it’s unlikely that she’ll survive the next hour.
>But still she is a Drow, a race that delights in the slaughter of others and has never been known to grant mercy.
>As a knight devoted to justice and all that is good, do you leave her where she lies, do you end her suffering quickly, or do you try and show her some compassion in her final moments and comfort her as she passes away?

Well /tg/, what do you do?
>>
>>46622686
Mercy kill
>>
>>46622686
Burn the unclean monster of course!
>>
If you can't spare a bit of compassion for those who may not deserve it then you ain't that noble, son.
>>
>>46622686
kill her because these "x evil creature is now in a helpless position and totally kawaii desu ne" threads are overdone as shit and you're a faggot
>>
>>46622671
>>46622686
You seem to be a Knight, not a Cleric. Healing isn't in your repertoire, and making the attempt would only prolong the agony. A quick and merciful death is the order of the day. What happens next lies in the hands of the gods.
>>
I look the DM straight in the eyes and tell him I've been sleeping with your girlfriend since I joined this group.
>>
>>46622933
this
>>
File: E64Nyra.jpg (226 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
E64Nyra.jpg
226 KB, 1162x850
>>46622686
Put the heathen to the sword, praise god. If her soul was truly untainted she'll end up in heaven anyway.

DEUS VULT
>>
>>46622970
>DM
>Girlfriend

Pfft
>>
>>46622933
You are mistaken. Nobility is reserved for those of noble blood. Chivalry and its code does not apply to heathens, lowborn, monsters, or fell races.
>>
>>46622998
God will know his own!

DEUS LO VULT!
>>
>>46623003
In fairness, he didn't stipulate whether the hypothetical girlfriend was smoking hot, pretty-but-unremarkable, or HAMBEAST PRIME.
>>
>>46623025
Boy, I'm sure you serve the greater good in some way, but if you don't keep that crap to yourself I'mma cast smite jackass on my boot and put it up your ass.
>>
>>46622970
Don't make the world a slightly worse place. Tell the truth IRL
>>
>>46622671
I cradle the girl in my arms, and do my best to ease her of the pain. Despite her struggling, I silently sit there through the night, praying for her soul and for my god to make exception for her. No child, no matter who or what they are, carries true sin with them. If god has decided that her death is necessary, so be it. If he has intervened, than I will bring her to my castle to recover, however unlikely. But I refuse to let this child leave this world without knowing the tenderness we are capable of. Even if her parents would not show it, I will.
>>
>>46622686
>boner achieved
Take her home, comfort her, patch her up, make her feel like i love her, then take advantage of her.
My plan may take a while, but it is worth the wait.
>>
>>46622954
>Healing isn't in your repertoire
Game mechanics prevents it, but pretty much any warrior should know at least mid tier healing spellls
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 300x250
>>46622686
>Rape
>>
>>46622686
>knight
Even if i pretended to be a knight, i am always gonna be a mage. ALWAYS.
>>
>>46623323
Anon, her hole is probably as wide as your arm is thick. Just leave her and get a new one.
>>
>>46622671
>Soon their leader approaches you, taunting you for leaving the safety of your castle
>But you are a just and brave knight
Well duh.
What am I? A fucking Rhodoks?
>>
>>46623915
I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL
>>46622671
Take pity on it and return to my castle with it to be mended. If it proves treacherous and unyielding to genuine kindness, I will knife it myself and throw its vile corpse into the river. But as it is a child, I will give it a chance to be something greater.
>>
>>46622686
Are you telling me i'm a noble and not carrying and top tier health potions? Just give her some.
>>
>>46622686
I cannot save her, even in this moment of suffering no mortal should be bearing.

It is time for vengeance further. All the Orcs will pay, not just this one band.
>>
>>46622686
I heal her because I'm an agent of a just god and not just some mundane knight. Then I take my new daughter home to lead her away from he savage ways and onto the same holy path I walk. Which includes that latter part of what >>46624459 said, we will leave none of those beasts alive.
>>
File: 1434638445778.png (2 MB, 723x1067) Image search: [Google]
1434638445778.png
2 MB, 723x1067
>>46624702
That's not fair, OP said you were a knight!

I want life to be fair and I want this to happen.
>>
File: 10596333884_96cb0c95f6_b.jpg (590 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
10596333884_96cb0c95f6_b.jpg
590 KB, 683x1024
>>46623114
You will firstly address me as "Monsieur", or in your filthy low-tongue as "M'lord" or "Sir", boy. And all of us who are of noble issue, god-fearing men serve the greater good of Christendom, for it is the purpose to which we exist in the first place. It is by divine right we rule you, and you will respect this or else label yourself heretic and an enemy to god. The only person "keeping crap" as you speak so crudely is the shit of your hogs to fertilize the fields you till serf. Or are you one of those revolting freemen who serves no greater master and is not tied to any land?
>>
>>46625357
>Christendom
You worship one god? And you deny the rest? HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE OUR KNIGHT OF HERESY, YOU FILTHY HERETIC! HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE HOLY AND PIOUS MANTLE OF A KNIGHT AND YET ACT ARROGANTLY AND CLAIM DOMINION OVER YOUR FELLOW MAN WHEN ONLY THE GODS HAVE THAT RIGHT ALONE!? OUT OF THESE LANDS, BEFORE I CUT YOU DOWN LIKE THE TRAITOR YOU ARE!

Just take your DEUS VULT meme and fuck off already.
>>
File: 1400473074142.jpg (54 KB, 604x1024) Image search: [Google]
1400473074142.jpg
54 KB, 604x1024
>>46622671
>"You're sooo clever Steve. What a moral dilemma I have found myself in! My, my, this is truly your Spec Ops: The Line."
>"Oh wait, right, always chaotic evil and such. Yeah, I know 'always' means 99%. Pretty good odds if you ask me."
>stab

Fuck the baby orc scenario.
>>
>>46622686
Fucking jackpot! Now I have something to raise as a rogue to add to my son's adventuring party when he inevitably fucks up and unleashes an ancient evil.

Assuming it survives the night of course, double time that creature to a nunnery, I'm sure they must have a cleric.
>>
>>46625357
either his helmet is oversized or he desperately needs to lift and put some muscle on those shoulders.
>>
>>46622671
>>46622686
Get her to healer so that attempt is made to patch her up.
If it succeeds, raise her as your own child.
If it fails, give it a burial.
>>
>>46622686
Rape her in front of the king. And should your God forsake you, rape him too!
>>
File: Remove_Kebab_LoTR.png (630 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
Remove_Kebab_LoTR.png
630 KB, 1041x1066
>>46622671
Damn panzy. We all know what to do.
>>
>>46627589
That's a Sugarloaf Great Helm son. They're supposed to be that obscenely large.
>>
>>46622671
>>46622686
I heal her. And then take her with me. I'm also going myself to ask an audience with the drows, asking if a child was lost to a raid.
I swore to protect my people, no matter what it may cost me, and the last thing that I need is drows closing in because they found one of theirs dead in my territories. I
>>
>>46627807
Raise it as your own and name it after a food item?
>>
I'd spare it based on how I feel, but my character would definitely kill such an evil being
>>
>All these tardos who think they can heal.
>>
File: Evil Laughter.jpg (60 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
Evil Laughter.jpg
60 KB, 500x330
>>46625357
"Ahahahahaahahah."
I pull out a loadstone and a handful of dust then remember I've got the eschew Materials feat and throw them away. I wave my hands in a complex gesture and speak a word the twists in your ear. Then a then green line jumps from my finger to you.
I smirk as what's left of you blows away in a slight breeze, feed a healing potion to my soon to be apprentice and congratulate the young knight on his combat skill.
>>
File: 1445744468507.gif (120 KB, 240x280) Image search: [Google]
1445744468507.gif
120 KB, 240x280
>>46628236
>being a just knight that can't actually help those in need
baka desu senpai
>>
>>46627766
Man, rape is my actual fetish, and even i would feel bad about doing it to this kid. Once she gets better, maybe.
>>
>>46622686
>Unlikely to survive the hour
Try to provide as much comfort with her in her final hour. If she can get down a little bread, then give it from your own stores. If she can drink, then give it to her. If her pain is sever, you attempt to soothe it.
She wishes to live, judging by her reactions to your appearance, so you have no right to put her down. If you can communicate, that would be something to ask her.
If not, you sit, wait and try to make her passing as gentle as possible.
>>
File: 010.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>46628246
>dodge your magic
>teleport behind youre back
>slice you with muh katana
pshh...nothing personnel...kid... .
>>
>>46628246
You forget yourself heathen. Your god is false, the Lord I serve is both true and omnipotent. No harm shall befall me while faith remains an adamant ethereal armor against all evil.
>>
>>46627816
I guess I just never noticed it before, we don't have one in my reenactment group.
>>
>>46625357
Are christfags the new fedora-tippers?
>>
>>46625357
>>46630313
>>46630905
Yes.
>>
>>46630905
No. Just a sub type.
>>
>>46622686
She clearly won't survive long enough to receive medical aid, so I save myself the trouble of having to make an ethical decision, and instead leave her to die.
>>
>>46623892
Nothing a good cleric can't fix.
>>
>>46630313
God helps those that can help themselves. If you can't best your foe with only the god-provided strenght, you are not worthy of any of His gifts and deserve the sorry fate that met you.
>>
>>46622671

As you stated before, I, as a fucking useless Fighter, am in no position to help her. The most I can do is to soothe her with calming words and put the dagger where it hurts the least.
>>
File: hcdn0001.jpg (178 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
hcdn0001.jpg
178 KB, 707x1000
>>46631049
Easy enough to just catch a new one. Why waste money on a cleric?
>>
>>46631172
Catching a new one and getting her to trust you is a bit more trouble than it's worth, especially when clerics are pretty cheap.
>>
>>46631052
And of course, if you're worthy of His gifts you don't need them, meaning you either get nothing, or only get things you don't need.
So what if God is an asshole who randomly bestows unneeded and potentially unwanted gifts on people, but never what anyone needs?
>>
>>46631210
>trust you
Why would you need that?
>>
>>46631882

Because the thing about clerics is that they can just not heal you, and then you're dead. Funny that.
>>
File: 1417862015116.jpg (185 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
1417862015116.jpg
185 KB, 1100x950
>>46622671
Nits make lice.
>>
>>46622686
>>46622671
Wait a minute here.

You rode out to confront Orcs, brutish murderous rapists, the lot of them, with an offer of peace to leave your lands unmolested.
BUT
The concept of a defenceless Drow child who'll likely die of her own wounds if left alone for a few days, and of whom's race's reputation you'd only know from second, third hand or worse, has you questioning if you should gutterstomp her here and now.

What kind of shitty-arse, Orc cock sucking, pussy-whipped, beta, failure of a knight are you?
>>
>>46630905
Those are not christfags. Those are just fags riding a fad that may or may not have been started with a TES character.
>>
>>46631906
O no, not the cleric, your elf girl.
>>
File: Knight.jpg (15 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
15 KB, 250x272
>>46631999
High Elf cucks. See humans tolerating Orcs, you better believe there's a high elf somewhere, balling his hands and being elven. I know the signs, there's elf'ery afoot. They want humans to accept orcs into our territory, you see, want us to breed with them, make half orcs, easier for elven lords to outsmart and control. It's an Elvish conspiracy, son! You can't just smite the evil! Yous got to smite the elf behind the evil too!
>>
>>46630905
Fag or not, you have to admit he's written probably the most brutally honest depiction of an average Medieval noble's attitude on this board. Knights, samurai, and any other military-noble caste were by and large DICKS to the dirty serfs they lorded over, and the only people worse off than those poor bastards were the other lord's poor bastards getting raped in distinctly non-chivalrous chevauchees.

Small wonder freemen lived in perpetual fear of returning to bondage, to the point of devising ways to distinguish themselves from the owned (thus the proverbial 'silver spoon' that served as their 'passport').
>>
>>46622686
Option four: try to save her life, obviously; failing that then try and make her last moments as comfortable as possible. Just because her kind has never granted mercy does not excuse me from my oaths and duties. Besides, she's only a child.

>>46623962 >>46624702 >>46627499 >>46627638 >>46628089 >>46628802
You are worthy of your title, brother knights! Perhaps one day we shall meet in battle - on the same side, I hope, against a truly dark foe. But should our swords be fated to cross, 'twould be a glorious honor indeed!

>>46622880 >>46622954 >>46624459
I am disappointed, but not mad.

>>46631005
You're just a coward.

>>46622932 >>46622944 >>46622998 >>46623323 >>46623765 >>46627766
You are not worthy of being called a just knight, as OP suggested you were.
>>
>>46632162
>Fag or not, you have to admit he's written probably the most brutally honest depiction of an average Medieval noble's attitude on this board.

That's wonderful, but OP's post has orcs and drow. This ain't a Medieval world, this is a world of HIGH ADVENTURE.
>>
>>46632347
Nothing wrong with laying with the maiden you saved.
>>
>>46632411
No, there isn't, but you specifically said "take advantage of her" (I think, probably, assuming that's you). That is beneath a knight's honor.
>>
>>46632433
I suppose...
>>
>>46627191
Is he cleaning his sword with a bible?
>>
>>46632461
The honorable knight of a path is difficult to walk down. You were on the right track with taking her back to your demesne and healing her. But there is no need to string along a young woman's heart.

And frankly there may be some considerable danger in doing that to a dark elf!

No, offer her just and honorable succor, and once she is healed, let her stay or leave on her own choosing.
>>
>>46632477

He just has a lot of them.
>>
>>46632477
I think so, and that's fucking rad.
>>
>>46632558
Fine. I beg your pardon. I am a young knight and it appears my baser urges got the better of me. Of course i shall bring ths young drow and heal her up. She is welcome to stay as well, if she so chooses. If she falls in love, that is of her own choosing, but i shall not string her along if i have no intrest in reciprocating. You are a wise knight, and i thank you for your wisdom.
>>
>>46632603
No thanks are necessary, young sir.

Now, avaunt! There are giants to fight!
>>
For the mere thought of a blemish on my moral compass I will take the child with me and rush towards the nearest nunnery giving her, most likely without any use, to their care. If she survives, all the better, if she dies, as she most likely will I will not give it more than a second thought. It is scum, not because she is not human, but it is a mere lowborn. If I were to risk my neck, potions, and the likes for every common whore dragged aside by orcs I wouldn't be standing here by now. I'd be by the side of the road with a dagger in my back and my purse cut. I spit at all of you with no sense of duty who want to shoot all their powder at the first chance to do so, spending expensive potions and all that care on a mere child who is bound to no good is useless. Those things could far better be used for those I have sworn to protect. And those are not the weak, but those are my Lord, the Lord above (hallowed be his name) and the stout folk of my land.

Now suck it, do-gooders,
>>
File: Drow.png (7 KB, 208x394) Image search: [Google]
Drow.png
7 KB, 208x394
These threads always interest me because the character I play is a drow raised by and among humans, and it's kind of interesting to see whether people would have killed her or saved her as a child.
>>
>>46632952
Well yeah. Even if she grows up to be an evil fuck, i am not gonna abandon a little girl to die.
>>
>>46633023
I mean really though, generally speaking almost anybody, good knight or not, would take along a crying baby. Maybe not out of mere contempt/fear of drow, but that'd be more on the part of the simple-minded and frightful peasant than the orc-slaying knight. It's nature, 'cuz the drow simply look too much like humans for us not to give a dimmadamn.
>>
>>46632110
Because, one that trusts you is so much easier to mold and train than a captured one.
>>
File: Knight-of-st-john.jpg (361 KB, 1009x1300) Image search: [Google]
Knight-of-st-john.jpg
361 KB, 1009x1300
>>46622671
>>46622686
ALLY TO ME, FELLOW HOSPITALLERS!

In accordance to my Sacred Oaths to God, as well as my sworn Hippocratic Oath as a shepard of the I'll and afflicted, I rescue the child and bring her back to my Order's hospice or clinic, and insure her sounds and afflictions are taken care of. From there I report my success against the violent Orcs and rescue ofnthe childnto my superior. Hopefully, the child will be given to an Abess to be properly raised into a God fearing lifestyle in a convent.

Thus my Sacred duty to my Order, God, and Justice will be fulfilled.
>>
>>46623205
I was not prepared for this feel.

>>46633023
Also this. Doesn't matter what she MIGHT turn out like. The gods put her in my path to see what I'm like right now.
>>
>>46622686
Pic related
>>
Fuckin punt it across a field.
>>
>>46622671
Raise her as an assassin. Duh.
>>
>>46632347
>You're just a coward.
>>unlikely she'll survive the next hour
That's without putting her on a horse and going for a ride. Do that and she has like twenty minutes, at best. There's nobody capable of healing her nearby. I can't help her. Meanwhile, I have shit to do, namely looking for remnants of the orc band. I'll dedicate a few deaths to her and vengeance and say a prayer to her. We good with that?
>>
>>46633406
You are a true knight
>>
File: 5559798_orig.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5559798_orig.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>46625357
What In The Prophet's name did you just fucking say about me, you little infidel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Saladin's army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Crusading forces, and I have over 300 confirmed beheadings.

I am trained in camel warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire Egyptian army. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will wipe you the fuck out with holy zeal the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me by carrier pigeon? Think again, heretic. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the holy land and your pigeon is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, frog. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, tin can. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Egypt and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Allah cursed sinner. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kafir.
>>
>>46637265
True dope, more like. It's unlikely she'll survive long enough to receive proper treatment, and meanwhile there are more orcs in the forest, and they aren't looking to reform.
>>
File: 1272672024194.jpg (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1272672024194.jpg
46 KB, 400x300
>>46637518
Those scattered orcs are as worthy of pursuit as the lone wolves which inhabit the same forest. A unit will be dispatched to destroy their lowly encampment.

And if the child should perish before being saved in body, she would at least be saved in spirit. Her body would be baptized and given last rights, and provided a proper Christian burial for the greater glory of God. For it is better to ensure a single innocent soul is delivered into the arms of Our Lord and Savior than to send countless more loathsome heathen souls into Hades.
>>
File: BvI5gi1IUAALAps.jpg large.jpg (33 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
BvI5gi1IUAALAps.jpg large.jpg
33 KB, 552x364
>>46623205
That was the answer I was hoping more people would give.
>>
Bring her as swiftly as possible to an apothecary. She may not be likely to survive, but the opportunity to determine whether the Drow are truly evil by nature or simply happen to be raised that way is to great to pass up.
>>
File: Mongol_amazing_facts_6.jpg (53 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Mongol_amazing_facts_6.jpg
53 KB, 750x500
>>46637492
Heard you talking shit about my ally like I wouldn't hear about it. Does somebody need another invasion by the Golden Horde?
>>
>>46638548
You'd let several strong orcs live long enough to kill again, just in order to save an almost certainly lost case? You can leave her to die and still give her a Christian burial if you so wish. The purpose of hunting orcs is not to kill orcs: it's to make sure there are fewer victims because there are fewer orcs.
>>
>>46631052
Your false god may be one without love in its heart, but mine is love incarnate. I am his child, as we all are, and for recognizing him as my divine lord he protects me as his ward. Repent your ways heathen so that you may be killed and know his glory in death, or refuse and die anyway and be damned to the pits of hell.

The only innocence is ignorance.
>>
>>46632347
>You are not worthy of being called a just knight, as OP suggested you were.
It is you who are unworthy of nobility, not me. For it is you would go against God's will and spare the vile child and tolerate such an abomination's existence, which is a crime against god for as long as it lives and breathes by being fell spawn of the pits of hell. If there is any innocence in it, then its soul will rise to heaven and know mercy.

If it is just as sickly and corrupted as the rest of its foul race, it shall plunge into the fires of hell in eternal damnation. As God wills it.
>>
>>46640123
You cant see the future. Only the present. And right now, a little girl is suffering. She is scared and alone and may very well die. Just spend some time with her. Hold her hand. Brush her hair. Those kinds of things.
>>
>>46640123
If they'd flee so easily at a single knight, they're not so strong. They are now no longer organized, no longer have weapons, food, supplies, or support of their strongest warriors. Why waste time and risk injury in the woods, a place easy to make traps and ambushes, especially for a full-plate clad knight? Better to let them come out on their own, in weakness and desperation, where they are easily picked off. The buzzards and other carrion beasts will not wait for me to purge evil, and I will not so easily risk her worldly body and as such the salvation of an innocent for my own selfish zeal. What faithless knave do you take me for?
>>
>>46623045
>Vulgar Latin
>>
>>46637518
>It's unlikely she'll survive long enough to receive proper treatment,
Hospitallers are trained in basic medical treatment and triage. They started out as an order of hospital workers and guards.
I'm sure the child will be okay at least until she is taken to safety. Plus, its probably most prudent to report the failure of diplomacy to your superiors so they may easily form plans and strategies for the long term, since where there's one group of there bound to be dozens, and discretion is always the better part of valor.
>>
>>46640175
Except that no one save God knows whether a creature is in God's grace or not. This is the fundamental nature of God.

(Seriously sirrah, this is like Catholocism 101 right here)

God set before me the scion of a vile race she herself may not be vile. I have no way of knowing if she be vile - only that she is a child and she is hurt and dying.

To slay her to end her suffering is at least an act of mercy. But to slay a helpless child and claim that God wills it is not merely against your knightly vows, but indeed is a great act of hubris that you presume to know God's will.
>>
>>46640175
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”

Sir Knight, with those words, are you, loving your neighbor?
>>
File: YTJgj75.jpg (216 KB, 556x886) Image search: [Google]
YTJgj75.jpg
216 KB, 556x886
>>46642878
>But to slay a helpless child and claim that God wills it is not merely against your knightly vows, but indeed is a great act of hubris that you presume to know God's will.
We all know God's will, for it is the word of the Pope, as he is God's mouth and speaks God's will. His word is to convert all to Christendom or put them to the sword for being heretics who are aware of the Lord, yet deny him.

>>46642943
>Sir Knight, with those words, are you, loving your neighbor?
Those laws only apply to Jews and Christians, and were not given to heathens. Unless they convert, the laws of god do not apply to those that deny his word.
>>
>>46643041
>His word is to convert all to Christendom or put them to the sword for being heretics who are aware of the Lord, yet deny him.

Again, The Church's official doctrine is that no one can be aware whether or not he or she is in God's grace. Yet you presume that you know whether or not this child is. That is heresy, "sir knight".

Moreover you are not even making an attempt to convert or save the child. She is not an enemy in battle, she is battered, bruised, and helpless. His Holiness would never approve of your actions.
>>
>>46628938
> teleport
> katana
Not sure what you're on but I don't want any. The fuck kind of class has teleportation and katana proficiency? Or did you just take an exhotic weapon proficiency feat? In which case enjoy whiffing your 1/2 BAB attack.
>>46630313
> heathen
> impotent
Lord Boccob would laugh at your ignorance if he gave any shits. Which he don't.
> faith remains an adamant ethereal armor against all evil
Well as neato as that faith armour sounds there's nothing there that stops a good 40d6 damage. Sure sounds like your god is the impotent one of they can't even bless you with magic protection.
> evil
No evil here, only magical men wearing their robes and wizard hats.
No evil in the Disintegrate either. Molecular dissolution doesn't have an alignment.

Enjoy writing up a new character chumpcakes.
>>
>>46643181
>The fuck kind of class has teleportation and katana proficiency?

Actually any class with martial weapon proficiency, provided he's wielding the katana in two hands. It's only an Exotic weapon when you wield it one-handed.
>>
>>46643082
It was God himself who gave me a vision to embark on the endless Holy Wars of the Papacy to defend Christendom from all who would threaten us. It is you who does not know what he speaks of, for I have been absolved of all sin for my sacrifice to the faith.
>>
File: Neutral.jpg (161 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
Neutral.jpg
161 KB, 760x596
>>46643181
This seems somehow relevant.
>>
>>46643181
>No evil here, only magical men wearing their robes and wizard hats.
All magic is evil and blasphemous to God. Usage of it will see you struck down from the heavens by his limitless power of divine intervention. Such is the fate of all slaves of the Devil.
>>
File: A Good Laugh.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
A Good Laugh.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>46643197
If you've got time to look up/memorise the ridiculous weebwank rules on katanas, I'll be honest they do give me a good chuckle, then why aren't you off looking up the martial weapon proficiency classes to find one that's got a teleport and some way of killing a level 15+ wizard in a single round while he's got his defensive spells and magic items on?
>>
File: 1272692765289.jpg (128 KB, 381x611) Image search: [Google]
1272692765289.jpg
128 KB, 381x611
>>46643254
All sin from before the moment of your victory, brother, for your trials were penance for you misdeeds of the past, but any sin you commit after still needs penance. Or do you think your participation alone is a "get out of hell free card?" Not likely! You'd have to die a martyr in that case, and yet here you are, scripting to us your epistles of hubris.
>>
>>46643293
>If you've got time to look up/memorise the ridiculous weebwank rules on katanas

I just remembered that katanas are masterwork bastard swords, and once played a fighter that used a bastard sword.

As for a class that's got a teleport...I dunno, a multiclass Wizard/Fighter, I guess? I just wanted to point out that a katana isn't necessarily an Exotic Weapon, I'm otherwise not involved in that discussion.
>>
>>46643260
Yeah that's not a bad representation.
>>46643276
What rock did you crawl out from under and did you find this rubbish god of your under there too?
And claiming that the Baatezu control all magic users? HA. I'd laugh myself silly if I wasn't busy looking up an extraplanar teleport so that I can send you there to ask them about it.
And what was that garbage about blasphemy? I give my prayers to Boccob the Uncaring, God of Magic. Seriously what kind of failure of an educator taught you that you'd be so ignorant of the gods?
Side note, enjoy this baleful polymorph. I think I'll turn you into a small and yappy dog. Seems fitting.

>>46643390
'S okay. I'm just feeding the trolls. Bad of me I know, but I need to keep my spirits up right now, just lost my dog today.
>>
"Speak, who is your god."

If she speaks of any false gods then slay her. To not answer is tantamount to denying the one true God for no Christian would ever turn his back on his faith. In which case you slay the heathen.

If she speaks truly then bring her in the castle. Have the monks and healers look to her. She lives or dies due to God's will. She is of no concern otherwise.

Faith demands me to protect others that serve the one true God. My knights code gives me no reason to care for a lesser born otherwise.
>>
>>46643446
>To not answer is tantamount to denying the one true God for no Christian would ever turn his back on his faith.

You're assuming you and her even speak the same language, or that she's in a right state of mind to speak intelligently at all in any event. Given that what you hear is "babbling deliriously" and she can only "sputter out nonsense", I don't that's the case.

Most likely what you'll hear is "Usstan xun naut kampi'un dos", Drow for "I don't understand you".

Possibly "qualla xuat jivviim uns'aa", Drow for "please don't hurt me".
>>
>>46643612
Doesn't matter, she's subhuman anyway and not made in God's image.

Kill 'em all.
>>
>>46643627
Subhuman is not extending mercy to a child.
>>
File: 1451519568702.jpg (108 KB, 456x447) Image search: [Google]
1451519568702.jpg
108 KB, 456x447
>>46633406
pic related.
>>46643446
You purport yourself as a Christian, yet eschew the teachings of the savior you profess to serve.
>"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"
>"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
>Matthew 7:21-23
>>
>>46643894
>Scripture in vulgate
Out, OUT! You filthy schizmatic!
>>
>>46643660
Subhuman is applying modern day morals logics and ethics to a medieval society, Magic fantasy or not.
>>
>>46642368
>Hospitallers are trained in basic medical treatment and triage
Yeah, but this is someone who's dying within an hour, it's Medieval times, and you're out in the boonies, geared for battle. As for reporting the remaining orcs, I've already sent my squire to inform whoever needs to be informed. Meanwhile, I'm staying behind to pursue and harass them so that they aren't given time to regroup or disappear.
>>
>>46640548
Right now there are still orcs in the forest, and I've seen far too many dead to delay chasing after her killers on some pointless sentimentality which won't help her. She's not the first to die at the hands of these orcs, and if we don't act swiftly and decisively, there'll be more like her to come.
>>46640553
If they can't feed themselves in the forest, then I'm not too concerned about their ability to lay traps in the forest, especially since they're disorganized and fleeing. If they're able to survive well in the forest, then they'll be hard to find again if given reprieve.
>>
>>46646123
Except that's what every single D&D setting does, and drow are D&D product identity, meaning that this thread is innately in a D&D setting.

D&D in fact outright states (in the 3.5 Book of Exalted Deeds) that its conception of morality is based on modern standards, not Medieval ones.

Stop using D&D to carry out your murder-rape fantasies.
>>
>>46622686
>>46622671
>She’s clearly been subjected to this trauma for some time and her injuries have become so severe it’s unlikely that she’ll survive the next hour.

This is the important line. As a knight, you should take them back with you where they shall be healed or buried. Offer what support and care you can. Mercy too, is a knightly virtue.

If she does survive, then what happens to her is entirely down to your superiors, who may be more inclined to raise her well and properly, but not instantly squire her to a knight where she just runs the risk of being killed, not to mention the political strife of putting a hated monster into a position of authority such as you. So no lolidrow waifu for you.
>>
>>46622686
Evil is in drow blood. Even if I managed to get her help I'd be unable to keep her from maturing into an abomination. She'd probably even kill humans later down the line! If I'm a fair, good knight however I'd understanf that even monsters deserve a painless existence.
I end the pitiful creature as quickly and painlessly as I can and then swear to bring justice to the orcs responsible for her condition.
>>
>>46628596
The OP clearly intended this to be a "she's not gonna make it. What do you do?" situation. I'd assume this is a low-magic setting.
>>
It may be drow, but it's still a child, so--
>she
Kill it before it has a chance to feed anyone to the spiders.
>>
>>46648559
>Stop using D&D to carry out your murder-rape fantasies.
This.

This line of thinking that uses "realism" as excuse to validate their magical realm is what gave us FATAL.
>>
>>46648559
>that its conception of morality is based on modern standards

They didn't realize when they wrote it how retarded that was right?
>>
>>46648821
>So no lolidrow waifu for you.
Just bring her to your estate, have your handmaids help her back to health. Do some cutesy stuff like sit by her side and feed her soup or some shit. She doesnt have to become a squire
>>
>>46649697
>>
>>46649729
Tis true. She has to eat ALL the soup. SLEEP in the comfy be. STAY by the nice warm fire. No refusals.
>>
>>46649814
Why do I need this now
>>
>>46649814
You monster. Will you also subject the poor girl to excessive head pats?
>>
>>46649829
Typical broken bird fantasy. Nursing a small cute thing back to health and becoming friends.
>>
>>46649840
Indeed. I might even hold her hand
>>
>>46649478
>They didn't realize when they wrote it how retarded that was right?

I feel it was more likely that what they meant to say was "D&D is not supposed to be a game where you carry out your sick murder/rape fantasies with the flimsy excuse of 'well that's what actually happened in Medieval times'. D&D is neither a real life nor a historical simulator, it is a game based on High Fantasy tropes as written by 20th century Western authors with 20th century Western moral standards. Don't be a cunt."

But they couldn't print all of that, so they abbreviated.
>>
File: Iliira 01a.png (786 KB, 696x904) Image search: [Google]
Iliira 01a.png
786 KB, 696x904
>>46649110
Again, I find it interesting to see how many people would have killed my character off at birth, for the "crime" of being born and nothing more.

Amusingly Iliira is actually my group's moral center. I mean, she steals everything that isn't nailed down, but she's only ever killed two sapient beings - only one of them intentionally - and felt horrible about it afterwards each time. She's always the first to suggest a plan that doesn't involve violence and the first to leap in to help people who need help, simply because it's the Right Thing To Do.

In particular when the group was debating over what to do with some unhatched black dragon eggs - destroy them, use them as leverage against other dragons, give them up for research - Iliira was the one to rather indignantly remind everyone that they were talking about BABIES here.
>>
>>46622671
Compassion , try to save her.
I don't care if her race is evil
I don't care if she was evil
I don't care if she is evil.
I am a Knight, and Knight helps those in need.
>>
>>46650009
Oh, wait, sorry, up that to three sapient beings. And she really doesn't feel bad about killing Arauthator the white dragon. He was trying to kill her and was an evil prick besides.
>>
>>46649862
Damn son, you went overboard.
Your superiors have found this to violate the law.
Mainly: Non-human races protection act subsection 2(elves), paragraph 15 rule 6.

Do not pat the drow.

You know why that law was set in place? DROWS WERE NEVER PATTED. Ever.
Now she will do anything for Pat. Anything.

You've basically created a pat fueled yandere.

May God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>Years have passed
>You are an old man, training new blood
>Word from all over the realm
>Drow have begun invading from the Underdark
>Take up the sword once more
>Witness atrocity after atrocity
>At your leadership, and the valor of others like you, the Drow are slowly, painfully pushed back
>Final stand
>The night before, patrolling the camp
>A shadowy figure ducks into a tent
>Assassin has gotten into the camp, killed a man
>Disarm him, force him to take you to the Drow leader
>Face to face with her
>It's her, the girl you spared so long ago
>Tell her you want no more slaughter, end this now
>A wicked smile on her face
>nomercy.jpg
>Her agents kill you
>Only the slightest pang of regret that she quickly quashes

Let the gods judge me how they will, I did what was right.
>>
>>46649923
Modern western morals are a clusterfuck, and inconsistent with one another when going to even neighboring countries.

This is of course from the people who decided an alignment chart wasn't retard.
>>
>>46650306
Laws are made to be broken Sir Knight otherwise why would they have been made?

Now, where is the drow? I got the healing potions ready, if they are needed.
>>
>>46650444
>Modern western morals are a clusterfuck, and inconsistent with one another when going to even neighboring countries.

They will ALL universally agree on "you don't kill defenseless children", however. Zero qualifiers. You kill a defenseless child, you are a Bad Person, end of discussion.
>>
>>46650506
It's perfectly fine to abandon a female babies in China, functionally killing it.
>>
>>46650506
You can only say that universally of western morals though.
>>
>>46650539
>western
also
>implying that just because it's done doesn't mean it's not considered wrong
>>
>>46650506
No they don't. There are entire schools of modern western thought focused on maximizing well being.

You can bet your sweet salty ass a utilitarian would kill that fucking Drow. And they would justify it as because the Drow where essentially a race of slender, spider Loving Hitlers, so it's alright in the end.
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 1357x628
>>46650539
>China
>Western

You make me sad.
>>
>>46650631
>arbitrarily cutting off all of Eastern Europe

Can I ask why?
>>
>>46650563
>>46650631
I should probably not jump into the middle of arguments like a dumb faggot. Sorry guys.

Morality is subjective anyway, sperglords.
>>
>>46650568
>You can bet your sweet salty ass a utilitarian would kill that fucking Drow.

Okay, so all three utilitarians think it's okay. The overwhelming majority of Western moral thinking is against them, and absolutely NONE of them worked on D&D.
>>
>>46650651
>Morality is subjective anyway, sperglords.
That's pretty meaningless copout. Particular views may vary, but there is a very large overlap.
>>
>>46650649
Because it's it's not Western...? The whole concept of "Western thought" basically stems from the Cold War. Poland, Estonia, Ukraine, etc., would extend ultimately from or at leat be hugely influence by Russian/Soviet thought, which is similar to Western styles (more or less a fusion of British and French moral systems) but has some distinct differences.

Mind, I'm not saying that I think Poles or Estonians or Ukranians would necessarily be okay with killing a drow child. I'm just saying that D&D derives its morality from 20th century Western thought.
>>
>>46650701
To be fair I actually believe that. Morality is completely subjective, and because of that literally any act, from saving a life to genocide, isn't inherently good or evil, because there is no inherent good or evil. I have my own set of rules for life, as well as being bound by societal standards and laws.

I don't kill the Drow girl because I would want to be given the chance at life. The "golden rule" is a selfish mantra, and it's a very good principal to live life by, at least to me.

Don't like that? Do it different. It doesn't actually matter.
>>
>>46622686
I appreciate that for fucking once, saving the monstrous child isn't an option. This thread still isn't that good, but at least OP was less of a faggot.

Swift, clean kill.
>>
>>46650631
>japan
>>
>>46650664
Think about what a Drow represents to almost everyone. Change the child to a demonic half breed and ask the 50ish percent of percent of Europe that's still religious wat do.

Or turn the child into Hitler and Eva's child, and ask what the person who found them would have done.
>>
>>46623205
If you're speaking from a Christian perspective, then every child carries sin in them from the moment of birth. The Original Sin, the main point of baptism being to remove this from you. Now if you really care about the little monster, rush her to the nearest clergyman and get her baptised. Nothing like a good old fashioned deathbed conversion.
>>
>>46650771
>Or turn the child into Hitler and Eva's child, and ask what the person who found them would have done.

Most people I know would say "nothing, it's just a kid."

I would think that D&D giving us both Drizzt Do'Urden and Liriel Baenre, at the very least, would prove that drow are not innately evil, not to mention all those followers of Eilistraee. Or the fact that Eilistraee exists in the first place.
>>
>>46650717
You're so laughably wrong that it's insulting. You include every South American country, but exclude Eastern Europe because of a political spat despite the fact that Polish and Rus philosophers where fundamental to the development of modern western thought?

Look at the Rus whose works and death inspired Martin Luther, or fucking Nicolaus Copernicus and the impact he would have on other thinkers that would eventually culminate into fucking empiricism during the rennisance.

Kindly consider ending your life.
>>
>>46650771
>Change the child to a demonic half breed and ask the 50ish percent of percent of Europe that's still religious wat do
Assuming it was still recognizable as a child, I don't think most people would actually murder it, not even religious ones.
>Or turn the child into Hitler and Eva's child, and ask what the person who found them would have done.
Do you actually believe that people would opt to kill a child just because it was hitler's? You have bigger problems than I thought.
>>
>>46627191
God damn, I'm not sure of the context of that picture, but cleaning the blood of your religious enemies off of your sword using their own holy book is some next level disrespect.
>>
>>46650855
>Kindly consider ending your life.
That's very rude and you should feel bad about it. Ignorance is never insulting, unless it's accompanied by strongly voiced opinion, and even then it's opportunity to learn something.
>>
>>46650460
>Laws are made to be broken
The FUCK kind of knight are you?
>>
File: smug.jpg (16 KB, 480x378) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
16 KB, 480x378
>>46650889
>being upset that someone told you to kill yourself on 4chan
Kill yourself.
>>
>>46650854
>most people I know
>turning an argument for morals into "well, my friends and associates all think one way, so everyone else does too"

If I asked this Question in earnest in Israel, how would they answer? If I asked this of a Soviet soldier in Berlin, how would he answer. Considering that we have, throughout history, numerous examples of children being killed for the possible future threat they posed, what makes you think we suddenly stopped?
>>
>>46650899
Look at the debauchery he was proposing, he's probably some other kind of aristocrat
>>
>>46650899
Me a knight? This armor is not even mine... Now if you excuse me, the orphanage needs your purse. Goodbye!
>>
>>46650900
I'm not that guy, I was merely chastising you.

Also as it turns out, he has a point. Cold war and decades of socialism did impact eastern europeans' values and moral standards, and not in a good way.
>>
>>46650856
I do actually believe people would kill a child because of its parents. It happened in Europe in the 90s for fucks sake, on a grand scale too. How sheltered and dense are you?
>>
>>46650938
>being upset that someone told someone else to kill themselves on 4chan
Good god man, this is like being upset that water is wet.
>>
>>46650938
You better have some sort of actual argument with facts to back up that bullshit.
>>
>>46632347
Adding in a "I help her and save her even though the whole point of the thought exercise was that I can't" shows what kind of person you are. Being a knight means making hard decisions that don't always line up with your conscience.
>>
>>46650911
>If I asked this Question in earnest in Israel, how would they answer?

There isn't a rabbi in the world who would earnestly condone the killing of a child, even the child of Adolf and Eva.

>If I asked this of a Soviet soldier in Berlin, how would he answer

Soviet thought is not Western thought.

>Considering that we have, throughout history, numerous examples of children being killed for the possible future threat they posed, what makes you think we suddenly stopped?

Because for whatever reason it is just considered to be fundamentally wrong today. Maybe we're better people or something; that's what I like to think. Possibly it derives from modern Anglo-French/American thought processes that each person is responsible for his or her own destiny and that who your parents were has nothing to do with who you are.

Stepping aside from how your theoretical psychopathic knight acted, if YOU encountered the crying, battered, bruised, assaulted, dying 8-year-old child of, say, Osama bin-Ladin, would YOU grab the nearest pillow and smother her while saying "Deus Vult"? Or "this is for 9/11"? Or anything equivalent?

If so, seek counseling. Immediately.
>>
>>46650911
>Considering that we have, throughout history, numerous examples of children being killed for the possible future threat they posed, what makes you think we suddenly stopped?
Do you have any examples that do not entail usurpers getting rid of people with claim for their job or similar cases where personal interest overrode personal moral inhibitions?

>jews and soviets would have killed hitler's baby
I sincerely doubt either, but I suppose I don't have enough personal experience with either to know with any degree of certainty. At least in case of Jews you could actually go out and ask some.
>>
>>46651015
The Soviets might have, but context is important. They'd be at the end of a five-year-long Great Patriotic War in which 20 million of their citizens died for no other reason then the fact that they were either Jewish, or Slavic, or Communist (or some combination thereof in many cases). So the heat of the moment may have overridden personal morality.

But 10 years down the line it wouldn't be something that the Soviets remembered with pride.
>>
File: Magun_Rudnev_FMF.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Magun_Rudnev_FMF.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46650967
>>
>>46651004
>my theoretical knight

My theoretical knight wouldn't kill the kid. Neither would I unless it was some demonic half breed destined to destroy humanity, which would honestly be a new turn of events that I'm positive wouldn't happen.

I'm just calling you nieve and retarded. In the last few decades in western countries we have had seen forced sterilizations, genocides and ethnic cleansings. "Western Morals" is a loose term to describe hundreds of schools of thought.

Also, soviet thought is a type of western thought. It was inspired by a western Political Philosper, carried out and executed by western educated men, and populated predominantly by westerners. You don't leave Europe until you pass the Urals, this isn't the Cold War anymore boy. It's time to face the music and accept that.
>>
>>46651124
By any chance is there a version of that in English?
>>
>>46651124
I don't speak or read Russian. Give it to me in Polish or English.
>>
>>46651137
No clue. There should be something along those lines among output of western schools as well though.
>>
>>46648559
Only 2e onwards uses completely modern morality. OD&D especially was actually medieval, and Gygax himself said the answer to the orc baby dilemma was to sell them into slavery to a Lawful Good individual who will teach them how t be Good. Slavery was the mercy option in the middle ages, but killing prisoners wasn't viewed as horrible unless you were doing it in a brutal way. If it were babies though you'd just leave them somewhere they might be found like the edge of the woods.
>>
>>46650631
>Japan and Korea
>Not Finland

ok.
>>
>>46651233
He is a gigantic retard.
>>
>>46651255
Evidently.
>>
>>46651136
Look, the point, as I said, wasn't to deabte what is and is not Western, but to simply state that D&D is not based on Medieval morality but modern Western thinking and concepts of good and evil. If "western" is too broad then, fine, we'll use what D&D itself defines as Good and Evil:

>Good implies altruism, respect for life, and a concern for the dignity of sentient beings. Good characters make personal sacrifices to help others.
>People who are neutral with respect to good and evil have compunctions against killing the innocent but lack the commitment to make sacrifices to protect or help others. Neutral people are committed to others by personal relationships.
>Evil implies harming, oppressing, and killing others. Some evil creatures simply have no compassion for others and kill without qualms if doing so is convenient or if it can be set up. Others actively pursue evil, killing for sport or out of duty to some malevolent deity or master.

Using that,
- There is no altruism to be found in killing a child simply because of her race, least of all when we have canonical examples of good members of that race;
- Killing a helpless sentient being that clearly wishes to continue to live displays no respect for life;
- Killing being simply due to their race suggests no concern for the dignity of sentient beings.

All these together means that by D&D's morality there is no circumstance by which killing the child could be considered "good".

- By the knowledge of OP, the knight knows absolutely nothing about this child other than that she is dying and she is drow. The knight has no personal connection to her but nor is he in any position to know whether she is "innocent" or "guilty", and again the canonical examples of Good drow mean that it is a fallacy to assume that a drow MUST be evil by nature.

So killing the child "because it's drow" is certainly not a Neutral act.

And if it's not Good, and it's not Neutral...
>>
>>46651136
>In the last few decades in western countries we have had seen forced sterilizations, genocides and ethnic cleansings.

And what is the historical consensus of those acts, hmm?
>>
>>46650967
>>
>>46651137
Google Translate will give you a rough understanding of it.
>>
>>46651167
Do your own research lad. You should be able to decipher enough if you know that the axes of first graph are labelled "self-affirmation - care for people and nature" and "conservatism - openness to change"

You can feel proud of your heritage all you want, but you should not stay blind to effects political development had on your people. Or mine, for that matter.
>>
>>46651383
Fair enough. This should be...interesting.
>>
File: 1393789271031.gif (272 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1393789271031.gif
272 KB, 301x301
>>46650306
>You've basically created a pat fueled yandere.
>>
File: hedgehog a cute.webm (1 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
hedgehog a cute.webm
1 MB, 404x720
>Not bringing it to your leige
Such a rare prisoner may offer new insights into the heathen Drow, and will surely bring glory and great renown to the knight responsible.
>>
>>46650938
>and not in a good way.
That's subjective. Eastern Europe is still going to exist in two generations. Western Europe isn't.
>>
File: Sylvie.png (1 MB, 1013x677) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie.png
1 MB, 1013x677
>>46650306
>>46654206
>>You've basically created a pat fueled yandere.
Oh boy, oh boy... could it be that there's still people who don't know?
>>
File: smartass google.png (455 KB, 710x716) Image search: [Google]
smartass google.png
455 KB, 710x716
>>46654297
Sauce please?
>>
File: Sylvie.jpg (531 KB, 1947x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie.jpg
531 KB, 1947x1000
>>46654341
>fictional character
This google person is a man of little faith
>>
>>46650306
>a pat fueled yandere
I will gently pat my drows head all night long. As long as she is a good girl. Otherwise, no pats for her.
>>
>>46654491
This is either gonna end really well or really bad.
>your drow loli does everything she can to be a good girl so you will pat
>your drow loli ties you to your bed and FORCES pat.
I think the latter is more likely.
>>
>>46650306
This has been saved for posterity.
>>
>>46654297
>>46654341
Alright found the game with a little more digging. This gon be gud.
>>
>>46654691
She does not like sandwiches. Do not feed her the sandwich. Please.
>>
>>46622686
Nothing is "inherently evil" and even "evil" things deserve some degree of mercy.
So, I do what I can to save her.
Failing that, I provide her comfort in her final moments.
>>
>>46654661
For the first time in my life I've contributed something worthwhile to the Internets.
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.