[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quest Beyond the Gate: Chapter 14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 6
>Thread Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Beyond%20the%20Gate
>QM Twitter: twitter.com/SmileytheQM

"Here we are!" Stella says.
"Where is here?" You ask.
"This is my house" She says.
"It's small" You say.
"Of course it is, silly. The only person that lives here is me" She says, as she unlocks the door. "Come on in! I have some tea that you should totally try"

"I thought we were doing something fun" You say as you walk over to the door. "Is tea fun?"
Stella winks. "The tea is not the fun" She says.
"So what's the fun?" You ask.

She motions for you to come closer, and then whispers. "We're gonna trick your friends" She says, before heading inside. "Come on"
You shrug, and walk in.

This place looked small from the outside, and it looks even smaller inside. You see a single hallway, with one room at the end, and 2 rooms on the left side. The closer room looks to be the larger one, and inside you see a table with some chairs, as well as some other metal things. There's also a comfy looking couch, that Stella tells you to sit down on.

Alright, this couch is pretty damn comfy. You are kinda curious about those metal things... and what's in the other rooms.

You also wanna know what kind of trick she plans on playing...

>Ask about the other rooms

>Ask about the metal things

>Ask about her trick

>Other
>>
>>46618686
>Remind her that her ears are very cute.
>>
File: Awoo.png (88 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
Awoo.png
88 KB, 216x250
>>46618686
>>Ask about the metal things
>>Ask about her trick
wolfgirl that goes awoo when?
>>
>>46618686
>Ask what the plan is.
>>
>>46618686

Then
>ask about the other rooms
Then
>trick

I'd say that that's the logical flow of this conversation.
>>
>>46618686
>>
>>46618779
Makes me wonder if we'll find mermaids, arachne, and/or minotaurs
>>
>writing

>>46619015
They exist, and Yuu's probably seen a few by this point just by walking around town.
>>
File: Minotaurus_0.jpg (135 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
Minotaurus_0.jpg
135 KB, 420x600
>>46619059
E-even minotaur girls?
>>
Is it time for Yuu to become a man?
>>
>>46619086
It's time for Yuu and Stella to cuddle while faking becoming a man noises to make Illica jealous as hell.
>>
>>46619108
But what if Yuu actually gets laid?

Will Smiley write smut like in Blood Moon?
>>
>>46619140
At the moment that'd be like fucking a retard, so I mean I guess if Stella is into that...
>>
>>46619169
Hardly. Yue is lacking knowledge, not mental function, there is a distinction.
>>
>>46619169
Yuu's a bit clueless, and innocent, but I wouldn't call him a retard. He's always getting a little better.
>>
>>46619227
Okay it's like fucking a child.
>>
>>46619169
Eh, more like a kid that doesn't know Sex Ed, so it'll be some /ss/ shit. How old is Stella anyways?
>>
>>46619251
She's about Yuu's age, but she's also a rabbit, so... old enough.
>>
>>46619251
>>46619268
Stella is a few years older than Yuu. Yuu is around 15, Stella is 17.

>>46619080
Yes

>>46619086
No
>>
>>46619310
>Yes

Delicious minotaruesses
>>
"What are those metal things?" You ask.
"What things?" Stella replies.
"Those things" You say, pointing to the metal things on the other side of the room.
"My kitchen?" She asks.

"Those are a... kitchen?" You ask.
"Well, no" She says, pointing to each piece in turn. "That's my stove, my sink, and my cooler"
"So what are those little things?" You say.
"Those are what make them run" She says. "This little ring over the sink draws mana from the city's generator and converts it into magic, so it comes out as water"

To prove it, she puts a strangely shaped vessel under the ring and taps it, causing a small, steady stream of water to pour in.

"Neat" You say. "So the stove one makes heat?
"Yuh-huh" She says, as she puts the vessel on the stove. Again she taps something on it, and something underneath the vessel starts to glow orange. Then she points up to the light on the ceiling. "And the one up there makes light"
"Cool" You say. "Why doesn't everyone use these?"
"They only work when they're connected to a generator" She says. "Otherwise it'd make magic obsolete"
"Oh..." You say.

"But they work in the city... when the generator's working- and they're suuuper convenient" She says.

"Are there any others?" You ask.
"There's tons" She says. "The guards have a bigger version of this water ring that they use to put fires out. When I was little, Hella, Avella and I took it and used it to pull a prank on our dad"

"What'd you do?" You ask.
"We put it just inside the door to the guild, and turned it on right as he walked in" She says. "He went flying. It was hilarious... and then we each got grounded for a month..."

>[1/2]
>>
>>46619409
Note to self, dont shack up with a bunnygirl, the family life will be actual hell
>>
Stella puts little bags into 2 small cups, and then pours the steaming water from the weird vessel into each of them. Then she leaves them to sit, as she leaves the room.

About a minute later, she comes back with an armful of clothes which she drops next to you on the couch.

"You know you can take the cloak and the hat off, right?" She says. "Those are more outdoor clothes"
"Outdoor clothes?" You ask. "Is that like how pajamas are for sleeping?"

"Strangely, yes" She says.
"Alright" You say, as you pull of the hat, then stand up to take off the cloak. "Where do I put them?"
"Put them on the pile" She says.
"Why did you bring all these out here?" You ask as you do what she told you to.

"It's all a part of the trick" She says.
"What is the trick?" You ask.

Stella walks over and grabs the cups, then walks back to the couch. She hands one to you, and then sits down on the other side of the clothes pile. "You'll see~" She says.

You turn your attention to the cup in your hand. It's still steamy, but it smells good. You decide to take a sip.

"Ow" You say, as the little bit you get in your mouth burns your tongue
"Woops. It might be a little hot, so you'll probably want to blow on it first" She says. Then she raises her own cup, and blows over the top of it.

"Oh" You say, as you mimic her action. But all you manage to do is blow hot liquid over the side of the cup and onto your leg. "Ow"
"Do it gently" She says. "Like me"
You watch her do it again, and then try it again yourself. This time you manage to do it without blowing it everywhere.

"Still too hot" She says, as she places her cup on the table beside her. "Let that sit for a while"
"Kay" You say.

>Look at the clothes pile

>Ask about her family

>Ask how long she's lived here

>Other
>>
>>46619546
Note to self, do, the kids will more than make up for it, and when old man yue is having his grandkids over, there will at least be help to deal with all of them.
>>
>>46619546
But think of all the Hip replacement surgeries you'll have.
>>
>>46619701
>>Ask about her family
>>Ask how long she's lived here
>>
>>46619701
Spot her pajamas
>>
>>46619701
>Ask about her family
>>
>>46619701

>>
>>46619701
...she's going to make us look like a trap, isn't she?
>>
>>46619701
>Ask about her family
Ignore chance to see panties, push further along route to see under panties
>>
>>46619701
>Ask about her family

>>
>>46619743
You have issues.
>>
>>46619743
Shes making it look like we took off our clothes in a hurry and banged
>>
>>46619743
As another anon said.
You probably have issues.
>>
>writing
>>
>>46619753
I like the way you think.
>>
>>46619743
What the fuck?
How the fuck did you reach that conclusion?
>>
>>46620090
He's got a fetish and see's it in everything. He's probably insufferable to play table top with.
>>
"How long have you lived here?" You ask.

Stella sits up and smoothes out her skirt before answering. "Umm... I was 13 when I first started working with the guild... so 4 years now"
"Is it normal to start working at 13?" You ask.
"Yeah. Especially a desk job like mine" She says.

"Does your whole family work for the guild?" You ask.
"Pretty much" She says. "The women in my family have always been suckers for the big burly hunters, apparently"

You tilt your head, not quite sure what she means by that.

"Don't worry though. The bigger guys aren't really my type" She says.
"Is that... good?" You ask.

Stella giggles, as she reaches over and grabs her cup. "Still so much to learn" She says, as she brings the cup to her lips as takes a sip. "But that's okay. You seem to be a quick study"

You figure that if she's drinking, then it must not burn anymore. So you take a sip of yours too. It's still hot, just not burning hot. The flavour is... hard to describe. You don't hate it though.

Suddenly, Stella's ears perk up. She smiles as she puts her cup back on the table. "I think it's about time..." She says.
"For what?" You ask.
"Okay. Put your cup down and I'll explain what we're gonna do" She says.

You put your cup on the table on your side of the couch, and turn back to her.

She speaks quietly, like she's afraid someone can hear her. "In a few seconds, I'm going to tackle you to the floor" She says. "Then, we're going to start tossing clothes from this pile up in the air so they pass in front of the window"

>Why would we do that?

>Why are you whispering?

>Is this the trick?

>Okay

>Other
>>
>>46620284
>Is this the trick?
>Okay
>I'll toss my clothes as well
>>
>>46620284
>Is this the trick?
>Okay
>I don't get it, but okay.
>>
>>46620284
>>Is this the trick?
>>Okay
>>
>>46620284
>Okay
>Start whispering everything from now on
>>
>>46620284
>Is this the trick?
>>
>>46620284
>Is this the trick

He already knows that she has good ears, as well as Illica.
>>
>>46620284
>Okay
>>
>>46620284
>Why can't we do it with the clothes that we're already wearing?
>>
>writing
>>
>Stella's family's worked with the guild for generations.

>Husbands have all been hunters.

Jeez, no wonder Kieve was so against Lance's marriage. He should've settled down with a bunny, like a RESPECTABLE hunter.
>>
"Is this the trick?" You whisper.
Stella smiles. "Yes" She whispers back.

"Should I... should I toss my clothes as well?" You ask.
"Your clo-... no. Stick with the stuff in the pile" She says.

Weird. You get that she's trying to make it look like you both took your clothes off... you're not sure why you would do that, but that's something you'll ask later. For now, you'll jest have to stick with what's in the pile.

And you guess your cloak and your hat are in there too...

"Ready?" She asks.
"Yes" You say.
"Right then..." She says. Then she takes a deep breath, lets it out, and pounces on you. She lands on top of you, and then rolls the two of you onto the floor.

On the ground, she slides off of you and reaches to the pile. "Now, get tossiing" She whispers.

She chucks a shirt up at the window, then goes for a pair of pants. You follow suite, grabbing another shirt and throwing it.

Stella giggles under her breath, and you find yourself laughing too. Even though you're pretty sure you don't get this joke, you're still having fun.

Then the front door bursts open. Ilica steps into view of the doorway and shouts. "Hold it right... there..."

Stella laughs harder until she falls over backward, holding her stomach and kicking her legs.

"Hi Ilica" You say. "Nice moustache"

>[1/2]
>>
>>46620819
kek.
>>
>>46620819
I'm liking Stella more and more.
>>
>>46620819
Toss clothes at Ilica
>>
>>46620819
I was hoping we could keep the joke going for a bit longer
>>
"So you two were never..." Ilica says.
"Nope" Stella says. She's back over by the sink now, making Emi, Derrick, and Ilica a cup of tea as well. "But you took the bait. Hook, line, and sinker!"

Ilica hangs her head, as Emi pats her on the back.

"How did you guys know we were following you?" Emi asks.
"I saw you" You say.
"I told you he'd see us" Derrick says.

"Why are you guys wearing those weird things?" You ask.
"They're disguises" Ilica says.
"Bad disguises" Derrick says.
"I didn't see you coming up with anything" Ilica says.

"I wanted to stay at the room and get some rest" Derrick says. "It was your idea to follow them"

Ilica and Derrick start arguing, so you tune them out and look around.

Stella's clothes are all over the place. You should probably help her clean them up before you go...

She seems to have a lot of stuff that you don't recognize. Like the little white pair of pants hanging off the curtain rod. They don't have any legs, and they look a little thin to be pants...

Maybe they have a purpose as well.

>Ask about the tiny pants

>Ask why they followed you

>Other
>>
>>46621085
>>Ask why they followed you
>>Ask about the tiny pants
>>
>>46621085

>ASK WHY ILICA SEEMED UPSET WHEN SHE BURST INTO THE ROOM
>>
>>46621085
Are they actual pants, or do they go on her head and they are ear holes.
>>
>>46621147
>>46621169
BOTH OF THESE
>>
>>46621169
could be exclusive girl's hat..i mean, most have long/large ear
>>
>>46621085
Pick up the tiny pants
>>
>>46621085
>>
>writing
>>
We have to find a way to justify Yuu giving her ears a scratch.
>>
Could it be a hat?

Layla's hat had little holes in it for her ears, and Stella's ears are bigger that hers. Maybe it's to keep her head warm without getting in the way of her ears...

You walk over and pick them up off the curtain rod.

Now that you actually look at them, they look too thin to be warm...

"What are these?" You ask.

"What are what?" Stella asks. She turns to you, and her face turns bright red.
"Uhh... Yuu? Maybe you should-"

Stella starts laughing. It sounds more forced than it usually does. "That's... something that totally should've stayed in my room" She says, as she quickly walks over and snatches the tiny pants from your hand. Then she walks out.

"So what were those?" You ask.
"Yuu... those were her... panties" Emi says.
"Oh" You say. "Is that... bad?"
"You wear them under your clothes, and it's... not really something you want others seeing" Emi says.

"Oh..." You say.

The room goes quiet for a moment, until Ilica stands up. "I think maybe we should go..." She says.
"I'm with you" Derrick says. "Now that your suspicions have been cleared"

"Suspicions?" You ask.
Ilica looks embarrassed.
"She was worried about you" Emi says.
"I was not" She says. "I was just... curious. That's all"
"Whatever you say" Emi says dismissively.

Derrick, Emi and Ilica walk out of the room, thanking Stella and saying goodbye as they go. And you-

>Go and apologize

>Follow them

>Other
>>
>>46621641
>>Go and apologize
>>
>>46621641
>>Go and apologize
>>
>>46621564
how bout using illica as base logic for it as she is the only one we scratch

>if illica is happy to be scratched, then stella should too
>>
>>46621641
>Go and apologize
>Wonder why people would have clothes for under their clothes, that just seems silly
>>
>>46621641
>Go and apologize
>>
>>46621641
>Go and apologize
>Scratch her ears. Apparently girls like that.
>>
>>46621641
>Go and apologize

i think this is the chance where we scratch her ear as an apology
>>
>>46621641
>>Go and apologize
>>
>>46621564
>>46621682
>>46621718
>>46621723

Almost as lewd as hand-holding.
>>
>writing
>>
>>46621843
Spoiler that shit man.
We blue-board
>>
You follow them out of the room, but stop before leaving the house. Instead of turning right out the door, you turn left towards the room Stella went to.

This room is smaller, with little in it but a bed, a dresser, and a mirror. Stella has her back turned to you when you walk up.

"Hey" You say.

She jumps, and whirls around to face you. "Hey~" She says, her usual smile having come back.
"Sorry about that. I didn't know what those were" You say.
"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault" She says. "But... out of curiosity, what did you think they might be?"

"I thought they were a hat" You say. "With ear holes"

Stella giggles. "Well, then I'm glad I didn't turn to find you wearing them on your head" She says.
"I think they're a bit big for my head" You say.

Stella points her ears down and puffs out her cheeks.

"Did I say something bad?" You ask.
"Lesson 3: Never tell a girl that she's big" She says.
"But I didn't say you were big. Just your panties" You say.
"And the panties have to fit on me" She says.
"Oh... sorry" You say.
"Just keep that in mind" She says.

"Should I have called them cute instead?" You ask.
Stella laughs nervously. "You should avoid calling them anything for now" She says.
"Kay" You reply.

>Cont.
>>
>>46622077
>"But I didn't say you were big. Just your panties" You say.
>"And the panties have to fit on me" She says.
STELLA CONFIRMED TO HAVE A FAT ASS.
>>
>>46622137
She just keeps getting better.
But Emi is still best.
>>
>>46622077
>"Lesson 3: Never tell a girl that she's big" She says.
>"But I didn't say you were big. Just your panties" You say.
>"And the panties have to fit on me" She says.

Stella confirmed for serious booty.
>>
>>46622077
So how long until Yuu blunders his way into a harem?
>>
>>46622168
When someone explains what love, sex and romance is to him without explaining that it "must" occur between "only" two people.

We will later take that knowledge to mean that threesomes = non-loving sex
>>
File: the ass was fat.jpg (826 KB, 1142x3204) Image search: [Google]
the ass was fat.jpg
826 KB, 1142x3204
>>46622137
>>
>>46622210
I really wish I could actually understand your sentence
>>
>>46622168
I hope that it doesn't end up like DW, and BM. Good quests, but was never a fan of the fact that almost every female character wanted to ride the MC's dick.
>>
Milf with a lady boner for shuu when?
>>
>>46622168
Well, the Devil girls really like Yuu, so they'll be a part of it when they're older. Illica is obviously tsundere, Stella is interested, and Emi sees us a little brother/heat source. Take it as you will.
>>
>>46622168
Harems tend to ruin quests since the players only care about collecting and the npcs end up without personalities.
>>
>>46622298
t. someone who drops quests the second harems form
>>
>>46622151
The snake is not best. The snake is okay at best.
>>
>>46622336
this, snake is a heat slut, and sluts cant be best
>>
>>46622309
Yeah i don't like harem management and I like a good story not constant smut with faceless women.
>>
"And lesson number 4, which will be the last lesson for the day" Stella says. "Never enter a girl's room without permission"
"Oh... should I go?" You ask.

"Sounds like your friends already left" She says.
"Alright" You say.
"But I had fun tonight" She says. "We'll have to get together again next time you're in Sherton"
"Dinner and ice cream is on me next time" You say with a smile.

Stella giggles. "That it is"

She then hops up to kiss you on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Yuu" She says.
"U-uhh... yeah" You reply. Your face feels kinda warm...

Stella turns you around and shoves you out of the room. "Oh, get outta here ya big lug!" She says. "And don't forget your stuff"

The door shuts behind you, and you can faintly hear giggling from the other side.

You put a hand up to where she kissed you, and for some reason you smile. You keep smiling as you head into the other room to find your hat and cloak. You keep smiling as you put them on and head out.

"Ready to go Yuu" Emi asks.
"Whoa, what's with the goofy grin?" Ilica asks.

>What is 'goofy'

>Nothing

>What does it mean when a girl kisses you?

>Other
>>
>>46622367
"What's goofy? Is it...Goofy Time?"
>>
>>46622367
>>What does it mean when a girl kisses you?
>>
>>46622367
>>Nothing
>>What is 'goofy'
No one must know.
>>
>>46622367
>What is 'goofy'
When did Yuu learn about kisses?
>>
>>46622367
>>
>>46622367
>>
>>46622336
>The snake is okay at best.
You shut your god damned whore mouth, you filthy son of a bitch.
>>
>>46622367
>Other
Dunno...i feel happy and warm
>>
>>46622367
>What is 'goofy?

Deflect question with ANOTHER question.
>>
>>46622426
Keep angry. It'll attract that snake of yours she loves all that heat.

Bunny is best, Illica is second best. Devils are cute but not for besting.
>>
>>46622357
You would know not all quests are run by retards who shift the focus to haremshit at the drop of hat if you didnt drop quests at the drop of a hat
>>
>>46622367
>>46622427
I actually kinda like this.
>>
>>46622426
I'm sorry anon, but he's right.

The snake is only okay, cat is best
>>
>>46622367
stay mad cat girl
also hoping she gets mad enough to kiss us and say "like that"
>>
>>46622367
>>46622410
adding

>>46622427
Dunno...i feel happy and warm
>>
Snake is best Onee-san
>>
>>46622450
I'm not saying harems are bad but I just don't like them its to much to deal with. I don't drop quests at the drop of a hat but harems tend to drive out most of the action and plot.
>>
>>46622521
You're not wrong.
>>
>>46622524
Blame qms not doing harems right, not harems
>>
>>46622367
Supporting >>46622427
>>
>>46622367
>Nothing
>What is 'goofy'
>>
>writing
>>
>>46622537
First off harems cause bloating in quests that no qm could fix, they tend to kill character development and over complicate basic action. Second harems aren't a good thing look at actual history they are full of murder betrayal and abuse, i don't support them even in fantasy.
>>
>>46622830
Your first point is entirely the fault of qms writing them that way, your second point makes broad generalizations about history, why would anyone write down the stories about the guy who had a normal ass life with multiples wives? No one wants to hear that, they write down the ones where he tosses them all into the ocean instead.
>>
"I dunno" You say. "I feel kinda happy... and warm"

Now it's their turn to look confused. Well... Ilica and Emi do. Derrick laughs it off.

"Come on, buddy. Let's head back" He says. "Tomorrow's probably gonna be a long day, and we'll need our rest"
"Kay" You say, as the two of you start walking.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Ilica says asshe runs to catch up. "What exactly happened in there?"

"Nothing" You say.
"Nothing?" She asks.
"Nothing" You repeat.

Ilica looks annoyed, but Derrick waves her off. "Let him have this one, Ilica" He says.
She sighs. "Fine" Ilica says. "Have your secrets. It's only fair"

"How far is it back to the inn?" Emi asks.
"Quite a ways" Derrick says. "We followed these two pretty far..."

"Ugh... You guys might have to carry me" Emi says.
"Screw that! Do you have any idea how heavy you are?" Ilica says.
"I'm not that heavy..." Emi replies.
"Yuh huh" Ilica says. "And how much do you weigh?"
Emi hangs her head, and her bangs cover her face. "... a little over 300 lbs..." She mutters.
"See? Too big for us to carry" Ilica says.

>What's a pound?

>Is that normal?

>You aren't supposed to call girls big

>Other
>>
>>46622876
>Say that Emi isn't big.
>Also say that Emi is cute.
>You're supposed to call girls small and cute, right?
>>
>>46622876
>What's a pound?
>>
>>46622876
>>46622899
seconding
>>
>>46622876
>>What's a pound?
"Is it food?"
>>
>>46622876
>>You aren't supposed to call girls big
>>
>>46622869
I think if historians found a man with a happy functional harem they would be more surprised than finding one that is dysfunctional. I don't see why a man would need more than one woman and if the man could have multiple partners why not the woman?
>>
>>46622876
>>
>>46622876
seconding >>46622899
Finally putting everything Yuu has been taught to use.
>>
>>46622876
>>
>>46622961
Again your first point assumes they havent found functional examples of harems, they have and they just arent worth making a big deal about, "In news today historians found this goat farmer who banged two chicks at once, shits cray yo." And the second point isnt a point, thats just you trying to start a whole other argument for no actual reason, or you jamming gender politics where they dont actually belong
>>
>writing
>>
>>46623011
Provide an example of a functional harem that had fewer draw backs than gains. My point is very valid to your harem the woman should be able to have multiple husbands if their husbands can have multiple wives. Why should the woman be some cocksleeve for the man to use with no personality?
>>
>>46623071
>>46623011
Guys it's a quest take your half-assed debate somewhere else.
>>
>>46623071
I'm not digging through hundreds of historical texts just to give you an exact quoted refrence to a document where someone bothered to write about a normal family. Also literally none of that is relevant to the argument of whether or not a functional happy harem can exist. Stop baiting so poorly anon.
>>46623117
Nah.
>>
>>46623134
If I say there won't be harems in the quest, will you guys stop?

Because there won't be. Not only is polygamy frowned upon both by the Lubrian empire, and pretty much every woman you will meet, but Yuu himself is also a 'one woman' kind of guy.
>>
>>46623117
Yeah probably for they best to stop shitting up the thread.
>>46623134
I am calling it quits, I can't argue with someone who refuses to refute my points.
>>
>>46623182
>WHY ARE MEN ALLOWED TO X BUT WOMEN CANT
>a point
No anon.
>>46623178
He quit without me, but I wouldnt have stopped in the slightest
>>
>>46623071
not the anon you're arguing with, but
middle-eastern culture is really big on polygamy in the form of one-man multiple-wives
and the majority of those relationships go fairly well, and have ups and downs like what westerners consider normal relationships do.
>>
>>46623204
Smiley has essentially asked you to stop, cut the shit anon.
>>
>>46623225
Hes not my mom, fite me fgt
>>
>>46623178
Sorry smiley i let it get to far I won't beat a dead horse.
>>
"Emi isn't big. She's cute" You say.

Emi's face turns red. "Wh-what?" She asks.
"Yeah, where'd that come from?" Ilica asks.
"Stella told me that I should let girls know when I think they're cute" You say.

"Why would she do that?" Ilica asks.
"She's been teaching me about girls" You say. "That was lesson one. Lesson 2 was that they love chocolate, lesson 3 was to never tell one that she's big, and lesson 4 was to never go into one's room without permission"

"Good lessons, all in all. Though I've never been a fan of chocolate" Ilica says.
"Really? It's delicious" You say.
Ilica shrugs. "Too sweet" She says.
"Really? I've always liked chocolate" Emi says.

"Hmm... I guess only 2/3 girls like chocolate" You say.
"Sounds like Yuu's found himself a good teacher" Derrick says.

You smile. "Yeah, Stella's pretty cool" You say.
Ilica leans over to examine your face. "Hmmm? Judging by that smile, I'd say he found himself a good giiiiiiirlfriend~" She says.

>What is a girlfriend anyway?

>It's not like that...

>Shrug

>Other
>>
>>46623371
>>What is a girlfriend anyway?
>>
>>46623371
>Yes(she's a girl and she's a friend)
>>
>>46623371
>Are you two not my girlfriends and Derrick my guyfriend?
>>
>>46623371
>>Shrug
>inb4 can I eat it?
>>
>>46623371
Did the petting mean nothing catwoman? Are we not friends?
>>
>>46623371
>"Yeah, where'd that come from?" Ilica asks.
Ilica pls no need to be so jelly
>>
>>46623371
>Emi is cute gets three vote, smiley takes it.
Learn to count QM.
>>
>>46623178
>polygamy frowned upon in a monstergirl setting
smiley pls
>>
>>46623371
Does that mean you're my girlfriend Ilica?
>cue flustered response
Well you are a girl and my friend
>>
>>46623371
>>What is a girlfriend anyway?
>>
>>46623401
support, but for the sake of age consistency in the wording we should say boyfriend instead of guyfriend
>>
>writing
>>
speaking of monstergirl settings and stuff... the whole monster girl thing came about cause of one dude with a similar power situation to what Yuu has, so if/when it comes time for Yuu to affect the setting in similar way... what are your guys' plans?
>>
>>46623508
>I forgot of the word Boyfriend
>>
>>46623563
More bunny girls.
>>
>>46623563
Make everyone accept the superiority of polygamy
>>
>>46623594
I was expecting that answer sooner or later.

>>46623563
I don't know, more girls with fat asses?
>>
>>46623563
No more demons. Non-pure ones, anyways. Demons are nothing but trouble for the good people of the world. Best to find a way to just prevent the process, and reverse it on people who are already demons.
>>
File: Rabbits.jpg (111 KB, 572x816) Image search: [Google]
Rabbits.jpg
111 KB, 572x816
>>46623587
>>
"I guess so" You say.

You keep walking, but after a few steps you notice that they haven't.

"Seriously?!?" Ilica asks.
You turn around. "Yeah" You say. "She's a girl, and she's my friend. Just like you and Emi"

Ilica pinches the bridge of her nose. "That is a -friend-, Yuu. A girlfriend is something different" She says.
"What's the difference?" You ask.

"A friend is just a friend. A girlfriend is someone that you like... hug and kiss and stuff" Ilica says.

Well... she kind of hugged you when she tackled you to the floor, and she did kiss you on the way out... you don't think either of those count, but... "I guess she is my girlfriend then" You say jokingly.
"That's not the response I was expe- What?" Ilica asks. "Y-you guys... ki-k-kā€”kissed?"

"No. Just kidding" You say.

Ilica glares at you, as you have a laugh at her expense.

"Sorry Ilica. I couldn't help it" You say.
"I suppose I should apologize too..." Ilica says.
"For what?" You ask.

Ilica's claws extend, and she pounces in your direction. You hop back and out of the way, then turn and start running, laughing the whole way.

"Guys! Guys! The Inn! It's this way!" Derrick shouts.
>>
That's all for tonight!

Next thread will probably be either wednesday or thursday.

As always I'll be sticking around in case anyone has questions/suggestions
>>
>>46623768
Truly, Yuu is a master troll.
>>
>>46623786
Great thread, Smiley!

Good to see Yuu's grown to the point of being able to make his own jokes, instead of being told why something is funny.
>>
>>46623768
I hope Ilica never wins the Yuubowl just so she can be eternally assmad
>>
>>46623913
Stella or Illica. Unless a new girl enters the fray.
>>
>>46623949
Yuu should get with a ara ara
>>
>>46623958
Ara~ Ara~ works best on those who actually understand the temptation and scandalous nature of the situations.

Yuu might be a bit too dense for that.
>>
>>46623969
thats why he should end up with one, an ara ara getting flustered as her seduction tactics dont work is cute
>>
File: yes.jpg (12 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
12 KB, 210x210
Rolled 5 (1d5)

1 - Ilica
2 - Emi
3 - Stella
4 - Currently unknown character
5 - Polygamy
>>
>>46623986
Goddammit.
>>
>>46623986
>Polygamy will just be everyone sharing him as a brother.
>>
>>46623986
Dice gods demand it.
>>
>>46623995
Sorry, anon. I weighted it in favor of monogamy even, but the dice gods really seem to prefer yuu banging all the bitches.
>>
>>46624008
Incest is hot
>>
>>46624008
>Cuddles with Emi
>Headpats with Ilica
>Handholding with Stella
>??? with unknown
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.