[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #781: Omega Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46597042
>>
>>46607812
so there goes my plan for SMT, still worth it though
>>
So, the Interceptor can travel the universe in very little time. What ships from other jumps can compare to its speed? For reference, the Interceptor can travel 'billions of light years in seconds'.
>>
>>46608180
with the and inertialess drive option the LoT goes as fast as you have the energy for.
>>
>>46608153
As a general rule superhero movies tend to cut out mysticism to explain everything as science. It's confirmed MCU Asgardians are just aliens with supertech.
>>
>>46608235
Makes me wonder how Doctor Strange is going to work. Probably dimensional shenanigans.
>>
>>46608235
well my idea was that if it was based off the comics version of Darwin I would be able to do what the comics version of Darwin able to do. How do you think on the gravity guns from Blame! ?
>>
From memory, the dark matter drives from Futurama might come close, and the Elite Beat Engine from Elite Beats Agents which always gets there in the nick of time.

You could always cheat and get some kind of teleport or wormhole drive. Not really "fast" in the true sense of the word but it gets you there in trivially short times. Such as the portal fast transit system in the Warehouse.
>>
>>46608235
Asgardians have magic. It's Clarktech, they regard technology and magic as one. Which for what they can do it's pretty much magic. Issac Clark's 3rd law and all.

>>46608253
Probably true magic. I think they kinda written themselves in a corner with Asgardians explaining away their stuff as technology than magic.
>>
>>46608180
Depending on the metric, the Dark Matter Accelerators from Futurama can from one end of a universe to the other in about a day. And that's all realspace travel I think, no warp bubbles or hyperspace dimensions.
>>
>>46608277
That's a pretty stupid idea considering the jump doesn't take place in the comics. I have no clue what you're trying to say about the guns.
>>
>>46608180
Of the options we have available in-jump thus far, I think the fastest ship is the Planet Express, and that's (if my math-fu and the internet haven't failed me terribly), 154k light-years per second. Still wayyy off.

>>46608234
Might be true, but the question then becomes, do we have enough power to hit billions of light years a second?
>>
So, the X-men Movies jump has a perk that lets you develop fighting styles based around your powers. Does anyone have any ideas what a martial art based around an omega level healing factor from the same jump would be like?

My ideas were
>Mental exercises to help you push through pain and get rid of your dodge reflex, since it's faster to just heal
>The ability to boost your physical abilities by ignoring the limits your body puts on itself to avoid permanent damage
>Tearing off body parts to create improvised weaponry (that one sounds a bit silly)
Any other ideas?

Also, the description says you can regenerate from a drop of blood in an hour, but it mentioned in earlier levels that destroying your brain will kill you. Does omega level mean you can survive having your brain destroyed?
>>
>>46608277
IIRC, Omega Darwin is less comics Darwin, and more a little bit above movie Darwin but with the ability to keep adaptations.
>>
>>46608328
Planetary Express dark matter ship doesn't move though. It pulls the universe behind it. Speed doesn't matter when you're messing with space and time. They practically teleport.
>>
>>46608363
How about using your healing factor to disarm your foes? You can survive anything, so letting them stick their weapons into you just means that they're down a knife.
>>
>>46608393
From a relativistic perspective there's no difference. Moving the entire universe around you is exactly the same as moving yourself through the universe. That's why the Planet Express ship acts like it has momentum.
>>
>>46608393
Hmmm, I was under the impression that it moved the universe around the ship as a tongue-in-cheek reference to the principle of relativity.
>>
>>46608363
Well, the obvious choice is a completely insane fighting style that completely ignores the concept of defense or self-preservation. So 1 and 2 like you suggested. But another idea is to use your regeneration offensively - catch someone or their weapons inside of your flesh, use your regeneration and a kill-switch as a makeshift teleportation, suicide bomb like Oni Lee... Lots of potential uses there. Also, feigning death and then leaping up like a video game zombie is always a good choice.
>>
File: blame-gbe-3.jpg (298 KB, 1024x979) Image search: [Google]
blame-gbe-3.jpg
298 KB, 1024x979
>>46608314
it's what everyone keeps telling me about the Omega power version of adaptive evolution, so that's the benchmark I'm under the impression I should use. And yeah I think that is kind of weird but I don't know what else to do.

And I'm asking how adaptive evolution would hold up against this firearm.

>>46608379
I don't know what IIRC stands for.
>>
>>46608470
If I Recall Correctly.
>>
>>46608470
Well, there are materials that can stand up to a GBE shot, so in theory you could evolve immunity to one. You'd have to ramp it up slowly, though. Start with weak gravity blasts, work your way up to being able to survive a full hit. Otherwise you'll hit your damage cap too soon. That's the main difference between Omega Adaptive Evolution and how Darwin is in the comics. Darwin evolves almost immediately to match anything. Omega Adaptive Evolution can reach the same heights of durability he can, but it needs more time for the really dangerous stuff.

Also, IIRC stands for "If I recall correctly".
>>
>>46608470
Why not go back just 3-4 threads to see what the maker himself said on the subject? It wasn't that long ago and he was pretty clear on the limits then.
>>
>>46608363
You can also use the interior structures of your body.

You could snap your forearm bones so that the sharp bone is protruding, and stab people with it?

Also if someone stabs at you with a knife or sword, you could put your forearm in the way, trying to make the blade go between the ulna and radius bones in your forearm. Then you twist your arm, and the two bones act like the prongs of a sai to twist the blade out of your opponent's grasp.
>>
>>46608512
I looked up cracker jack's posts in the archives and he didn't specify. I was hoping my questions would draw his attention.
>>
>>46608465
>use your regeneration and a kill-switch as a makeshift teleportation
How? I think you can regenerate pretty fast, but not fast enough that in a combat situation you can just, say, fling some blood where you want to be and grow back from that.
>>
>>46608470
I would say it would try to harden the body or perhaps sensing the threat it would teleport you away from any harm. That's what happened in World War Hulk. Darwin adapted to absorbing the radiation, but when Hulk came in to smash, his power teleported him away. There was no way for him to have survived otherwise. So I would assume the same thing, seeing how Omega level from the jump is only slightly weaker than the mainstream version.
>>
>>46608597
Not sure how fast that kind of regeneration is - I know Wolverine had come back from some pretty insane crap very quickly. Anyway, even if it's not fast enough to actually serve as combat teleportation, it can still get you into areas you couldn't access otherwise. You could take fortified areas by tossing your head or eye or a drop of blood into them, then killing the rest of yourself.
>>
>>46608597
Not with Omega Healing Factor from X-Men, no. If you stack the better regen perks you should be able to, but not with just that.
>>
File: image.png (264 KB, 750x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 750x1024
>>46608571
Well you just need to say his name 3 times.

Cracker Jack
Cracker Jack
Cracker J-
>>
>>46608614
Please stop trying to compare X-men movie abilities to their comic book counterparts.

Where do people even get the "comparable to comic book Darwin" thing from anyway? I can't recall Cracker Jack saying anything like that.
>>
>>46608470
Also honestly, considering how bullshit the GBE is (it tears through several layers of a structure too dense to exist under normal physics) I would say you have about as much a hope of developing immunity to it as you do of flapping your arms to fly.
>>
>>46608407
>>46608465
>>46608526
To supplement these ideas, what are some jumps that give you the ability to turn off feelings of pain? I don't mean pain resistance, I mean flat out disable it.
>>
>>46608670
Maybe, instead of developing a resistance to it, your adaptation power would shift your internal structure so there's nothing vital where you got hit and give you some kind of healing factor?
>>
>>46608673
Why disable it? Why not become addicted to it, so you genuinely enjoy these kinds of self-mutilations?
>>
>>46608673
I swear I've seen this question before, and I can't believe Metal Gear Revengeance hasn't been brought up.

Anyone else remember "Doktor, turn off my pain inhibitors?"

>>46608691
That sounds a little more likely, I have to admit. Like, outward appearance of a human, internal composition of a shoggoth so a bunch of slimey flesh-goo gets slapped aside by the beam, and then recoalesces back once it's stopped firing.
>>
>>46608647
I know but people are already doing that, I'm just trying to figure out where it actually is.
>>46608691
I'm also getting the Omega healing factor if that helps but if it hits me dead on?
>>
>>46608647
Well considering the movie version died to havok's energy beam, and wasn't shown to do much else. The comic version is fine for most part. Just don't include him becoming Asgardian God of Death, becoming an energy being, or some the crazier stuff that Darwin from comics done. Most part they're pretty inline with one another.
>>
A while back I asked YJanon about how quickly the Bio-ship could absorb things, and got the answer that more advanced stuff takes longer. Am I safe to assume that bigger stuff also takes longer, with a cap of 'smaller than the ship'?
>>
>>46608713
Gonna have to disagree with you considering what little I've heard of the comic version so far like the aforementioned death thing, and the general tendency for comics to conflate mysticism and science compared to the movies' emphasis on "hard" science.

>>46608712
>people are already doing that

Doesn't mean they're right. Personally I just go by the higher end feats in the movies. This, sadly, means I end up having to liken your abilities to Dudepeel's.
>>
>>46608722
I think that's reasonable to assume.

>>46608502
Aren't those materials similarly bullshit beyond anything the movie X-Men can field?
>>
>>46608702
Purposefully becoming addicted to masochism sounds like a really, really bad idea.
>>
>>46608702
>It evolves into full-blown sexual masochism
>Also take that perk from Star Trek that lets you be omnisexual

Fighting someone with both of these aspects and omega healing would be a horrifying experience.
>>
>>46608758
>Doesn't mean they're right. Personally I just go by the higher end feats in the movies. This, sadly, means I end up having to liken your abilities to Dudepeel's.

And I agree with you 100% which is why I'm trying to figure out where it is
>>
>>46608778
>Aren't those materials similarly bullshit beyond anything the movie X-Men can field?
Yeah. I'm assuming that you'd have to spend a long time adapting to the GBE, though. A real long time. Like a couple millennia, minimum.
>>
>>46608673
There's a perk in Cho Aniki that gives you total control of your body. Presumably this includes turning off your pain receptors.
>>
>>46608758
That shit is far and flung compared to his normal stuff. If you take his original appearance and death, he died when a living volcano blew up. I mean that literally, they blew the volcano UP. So much that it was exploded into space. Darwin gave his life to save a teammate.

Most the time when you don't have the outlier stuff like absorbing mystical energies. His primary thing is to survive, and as seen in World War Hulk this includes teleporting away to safety. So it wouldn't be out of place to have involuntary teleportation. After all we've had not one, but three teleporters in the movies.
>>
>>46608778
>Aren't those materials similarly bullshit beyond anything the movie X-Men can field?
Maybe, the megastructure itself is larger than the solar system, or at least well into the kuiper belt. I don't know how the movie's Adamantium actually stacks up to the comic, but I am pretty sure that the Adamantium from the comics could support such a structure, even if we are talking about something that the strong nuclear force has literally got nothing on. Course the megastructure itself could also be less passive structure, and more active, as the seemingly constant gravity would suggest it does to at least some degree. In which case the manipulation of gravity and other forces could help to reduce the burden upon the physical structure.

Though there were also some things in Blame! that did resist the GBE, and it is possible that the rest of the megastructure is actually supported by a lattice of such things, with the majority of the structure being more mundane materials.
>>
>>46608783
Not sure if Hisoka would be all like
>"Bueno."
But hey.
>>
>>46608709
But you have to become a full cyborg.

I mean, I have no idea why you'd be against that because it's awesome, but some are.
>>
>>46608782
When you can completely regenerate from any injuries you inflict on yourself? What's the harm? Besides giving She Who Thirsts the moment you enter a Warhammer setting, I mean.
>>
>>46608801
Man, imagine stress testing the GBE in Worm. Other than Scion and maybe Siberian I don't see much holding up under a sustained burst considering a much more diffuse attack shredded lots of the local dynakinetic Endbringer's layers and Chevalier was only prevented from impaling it (while badly crippled) by its' core fiating away his Shard power.

>>46608783
>induce whyboner in the person beating you up

Guys, I think we've found the best/worst powers-as-martial-arts combo.
>>
>>46608935
It'd probably pop the Siberian like a soap bubble and obliterate Scion avatar , to be honest. It just won't have any lasting effect on either of them.
>>
>>46608960
It's one of those things that's just weird, even if it's not hurting anyone (heh).
>>
>>46608986
Yeah, the GBE is some bullshit. Nihei really likes ridiculously overpowered pistols. Ironically, his protagonist who pilots a giant doom-robot probably has the least firepower of any of his protagonists.
>>
>>46608986
>Guys, I think we've found the best/worst powers-as-martial-arts combo.

Until you face someone who loves it and decides to keep you to fight and hate-fuck afterwards.
>>
>>46608960
Not much else, I suppose. Just makes you worse in fights if you're constantly trying to get hurt, and would suck if you met someone who could actually kill you.
>>
>>46608673
Already mentioned Cho Aniki and Hellsing.
>>
>>46608673

Webmage has a perk that let's you temporarily turn off your sense of pain.
>>
Outside of the DC jump are there any perks that let you shrink to a subatomic level?
>>
>>46609323
SimAnt can get you down to ant size, but smaller than that I can't think of anything.

Maybe munching on a lot of Mushroom Me from Alice could get you there, but then you have the problem of scaling yourself up again.
>>
>>46609323
Young Justice.

Marvel & MCU jumps have pym particles within the setting themselves.
>>
>>46609407
Most seem to go with any sized it seems.

Thanks for the suggestions.

>>46609422
Young justice would be good, but I can't afford it without taking the Darkseid drawback.

MCU ends before Ant-man, and I think doesn't have the guy there either.

Marvel might work but I have no way to ensure it works in other jumps, that's why I want a perk if possible.
>>
>>46609504
Wasn't there going to be a part 2 to the MCU jump?
>>
>>46609422
Also, thanks for the ideas. Forgot to say that.

Going the other way this time, aside from DC, YJ, and Pym-particles where could a companion pick up a growth power?
>>
>>46609504
The jump ends in 2019. You can still bro it up with Hank Pym and learn secrets of Pym particles.
>>
>>46609519
I think that is one idea for it. Either a DLC or second jump once a few of the new movies have come out.
>>
>>46609519
Red said she'll do it when she figures there's enough content. Maybe when Infinity Wars Part 1 hits. Who knows.
>>
>>46609504

>MCU ends before Ant-man, and I think doesn't have the guy there either.

Couldn't you just take the 'Unusual Specialization' perk, pick Pym Particles , and make your own shrinking suit?
>>
>>46609662
Nerfbitch shot it down already, it's a no go.
>>
So, how do you guys think a AW Demigod powered by wrath and a Red Lantern ring would interact?
>>
Reminds me - has anyone ever noticed a lot of Tech-Based Jumpers assume their tech will work in any setting despite laws of physics being different? I know there's the whole Jump-Chan fiat thing, but unless you buy a tech perk in the setting with cool tech, would it really carry over?
>>
>>46609745
Don't you need other people to harvest mantra from? Using your ring to make people angry might work, but at that point you may as well use yellow and terrify everyone.
>>
>>46609758
That's why I'm not going with Pym-particles without a perk backing them up. If they're in EMH I'll be really happy.
>>
>>46609758
When you say settings with laws of physics being different, which do you mean?
>>
>>46609781
Asura could power himself, so it SHOULD be possible. And unless you use Real Eater, there's not really a Fear
Mantra, though that's a great idea too.
>>
>>46609825
Asura's a goddamn freak of nature who's so fucking mad even the being who created Mantra in the first place doesn't understand how he can be so powerful, though. Even early on spider-chakky made a point of telling Asura his soul was particularly strong even compared to the other demigods.
>>
>>46609745
Notes at the end of the Asura's Wrath jump state that all souls produce the same amount of mantra, regardless of power or emotional strength.

Might help boost the ring though.
>>
>>46609825
>>46609858
The jump also says you can't generate your own mantra like Asura could.
>Asura himself had unique circumstances that created his feedback loop of Mantra. The other factor is that he really was That angry.

So you can't just scream "I'm THIS ANGRY" and out-One-Punch Saitama.
>>
>>46608099
Let's say I decide not to take anything from the Pokemon CYOA, will I still have 1000cp to use? What about if I took only the girl option? Would I still have 900cp?
>>
>>46609858
I'd imagine the whole Red Ring thing would balance that out a little, but then again as you said even Chakravartin was confused at how he's so powerful. Then again, that could be a case of evil cannot comprehend good and all that, given that Asura was so angry because of the crimes committed by the 7 Deities and Chakravartin, especially them making his daughter cry.
>>46609887
Really? Damn, there goes that idea. Fear it is then.
>>
>>46609925
You lose all unspent CP at the end of a Jump.
>>
>>46609925
You're talking about carrying points over? It's use them or lose them.
>>
>>46609973
>>46609961
But you still retain the bonuses. Alright.
>>
>>46609819
Well, for example, the existence of Pym particles, Minofsky particles, or Eezo in Mass Effect - all kinds of things that don't exist in our setting. Or the existence of parallel universes like in Worm, or hyperspace like in Star Wars. Or just plain assuming things that probably violate the laws of physics are actually just ultratech rather than impossibilities, like in most sci-fi settings.
>>
>>46609987
What bonuses?
>>
>>46609998
Like the ones from the Pokemon CYOA.
>>
>>46609987
>>46610006

If by bonuses you mean 'The stuff you get for free and/or from spending cp' yes. If not you need to be more speficic.
>>
>>46610006
You get to keep whatever you buy, yes. The reason you can't keep leftover CP is because Jumps aren't really balanced against each other - 1000 CP in Asura's Wrath buys you a lot more than 1000 CP in Slice of Life.
>>
>>46610006
If you mean stuff you've spent points on, then, yes.
>>
>>46609887
I wonder if he was so angry that he just ripped away control of wrath mantra from Chakravartin.
>>
>>46610032
>>46610043
>>46610042

>he stuff you get for free and/or from spending cp

Yep

Does every Jump add +10 years to the character regardless of what you choose/roll for your age?
>>
>>46609801
They are, as one of the Capstones for the Scientist background.
>>
File: 201002272244.png (116 KB, 298x200) Image search: [Google]
201002272244.png
116 KB, 298x200
what are some jumps that let you control limbs after they've been detached? i know nightmare before christmas has one, but i swear i've seen a couple others elsewhere.
>>
>>46608934
Some people like having working organic parts.
>>
>>46610053
A jump will tell you if it has a duration different from the standard ten years.

If you mean physical age, that gets reset by age rolls/purchases.
>>
>>46608153
Wut. When did comics Darwin fucking become Hela? Damn.

Anyway, nah even Omega isn't going to do that kind of shit. You may be able to survive her trying to rip your soul out, but then again, I think she might be Skyfather level in her own realm, so I'd be weary of testing it.

As for whether it's comic book Darwin, the people saying it's basically on par with his normal feats are right. You'll be pretty goddamn hard to kill, but the crazier dhitvlike becoming a god of death and that time he fused a team of people and their powers with Vulcan so they could all survive (I think that's what happened?) are beyond you.
>>
>>46610075
>If you mean physical age, that gets reset by age rolls/purchases.

oic
>>
>>46610072
Cybernetic parts in MGR are semi-organic, does that count?
>>
>>46610071
Didn't a lego jump have one as well?
>>
>>46610092
?
>>
>>46610085
Yeah be fused with his teammate and was dormant inside of him until M-Day.
>>
>>46610125
Not that guy, but he seems to be saying "oh I see".
>>
File: image.jpg (426 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
426 KB, 640x960
Clover, I have a question about RWBY's prefabricated weapons. Xanthine exoskeleton is it like a fully sealed power armor or more like traditional exoskeleton? Like picture related.
>>
>>46609993
Hmmm... all right. I see your point on a number of these. Well, I won't pretend to be an expert or anything, but I generally stay away from technologies that rely on fiats to operate out of their setting.

Parallel universes are theoretically feasible in normal physics, but I will admit they haven't proven them to exist just yet. They are working on that though. Hyperspace technology is Star Wars really isn't any different from FTL technology in a number of space age tech settings unless I've missed something.

The problem with assuming things violate the laws of physics is that we might be entirely wrong about them. The laws of physics as we know them are limited by the technology we have at this very moment. Who knows how they will change in the future as we gain a greater understanding of the universe around us? I'm sure we have some of the basics down pat by now, but there are pieces to the puzzle we are undoubtedly missing that could change our very understanding of physics.

So, to answer your question, I, as generally Magi-Tech based Jumper, tend to stay away from anything that relies on a specific fiat to function. I generally assume that wildly advanced technology (I'm looking at you GUNNM) that seems to violate the laws of physics has simply discovered or redefined the laws as we know them. Magic is also a great gap filler, but I try not to rely on that.
>>
>>46610072
I was about to ask why, then I remembered how many settings give flesh some odd resistance to powers that affect artificial lifeforms super-easily. Nobody wants to be detonated by a Jedi.
>>
>>46610126
Yeah, I thought it was something like that.
>>
>>46609993
Generally speaking, I think most tech jumpers focus on perks that let them carry over the necessary physics in the stuff they build.

For example, the perk "Polymath" from Gundam Seed says
>You're a genius when it comes to...well everything in the Science of the Cosmic Era. You can build high energy beam cannons, or develop your own gundams so long as you have the resources available.

That's basically saying "you can make the tech a Gundam needs to work", and because that perk is Jump-chan guaranteed, any Gundam tech they make in other universes is guaranteed to work regardless of the local universe's physics.
The alternative interpretation (one I don't really ascribe to) is "you make a gundam that does obey the local physics, but you can't tell the difference".
>>
>>46610098
And you keep your brain, in a stylish metal case.

I coated mine with adamantium. Form and function.
>>
>>46609993
Unless it depends on an in universe device, or the jump says otherwise, I generally go for the assumption that they don't violate physics, just our understanding of physics.
>>
>>46610123
I think that one just lets you /survive/ being beheaded and such.
>>
So, I want to be real fucking stronk. Like punch apart mountains and throw down with comic book bricks stronk.

What are the best jumps for doing so? Preferably excluding things like genetic manipulation to become a Kryptonian.
>>
>>46610289
Oni from Touhou
>>
>>46610302
How strong does that make you?
>>
>>46610059
I am happy to hear that. How is the jump looking?
>>
>>46610370
Strongest Onis can punch apart mountains as the Origin describes don't know how close to canon that is though.
>>
>>46610379
It's coming along slowly, but the hardest part is almost complete. Just need to come up with a few more Drop In perks/skills.
>>
>>46610389
Uh really? The Race description doesn't say anything about that.
>>
File: 1456113082949.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
1456113082949.gif
1 MB, 406x449
>>46610289
GUNNM is the place to be if you don't mind mechanical bits and pieces. Tops out at something like 50x Peak Human strength. Generic Fighting Game gives a good boost as well. Sports Jump has several perks that let you push your strength beyond what you can normally do. Soul Eater's Werewolf is a huge boost to strength as well.
>>
>>46610289
Young Justice can get you a few hundred tons of strength, and you can get a few more from xmen, make sure to look at the notes for things like inorganic form having 200 tons strength.
Smite has a perk to add your smarts to your strength and vice versa.
>>
>>46610445
what happens if you get compound computation from worm alongside that?
>>
>>46610424
Must have been a previous version I read then because I was sure I read something about them punching apart mountains but if anything Onis are fairly strong.
>>
File: minion-gains.jpg (108 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
minion-gains.jpg
108 KB, 500x452
>>46610289
Softcap from Elona, plus the Combo Gym from Killer Instinct.

Put in the time and get your gains the right way!
>>
>>46610178
Hey, question about GLTAS: in the comics I'm pretty sure Blue rings can heal people. Can the ones from this jump do that, too?
>>
>>46610426
That skeleton wants some of dat ass.
>>
>>46610524
Of course he does. He's got a BONE to pick with her.
>>
>>46610558
I hate these AUs why do they have to make the nicest skeleton I've ever met into a bad guy?
>>
>>46609758
It's why I have a lot of perks that allow me to adapt my toys as I travel. Plus, while I'm not as Tech-heavy as some other Jumpers, I find it fun to start from scratch in a new world and build stuff as I need it.

The shit I want to take with me from world to world are all magi-tech or mystic codes keyed to my magic, so they pretty much reject that Universe's Laws and do their own thing.
>>
>>46610481
Adding onto this it seems that the most physically strongest Oni in Touhou is one Yugi Hoshiguma she can apparently easily produce heat by raising her hands and flatten trees by scream but this might just be her strength and not a regular Oni.
Also it seems that she has superhuman strength is of the level where her footsteps alone are enough to make nearby buildings collapse but this is a rumor and might not be true.
>>
>>46610289
Aren't the robodudes from asura's wrath insanely strong?
>>
>>46610603
only if they power up on the emotions of others.
>>
>>46610523
They can't heal other people.
>>
>>46610289
Toriko, HunterxHunter, One Punch Man, Marvel....yeah, that's all from the top of my head.
>>
>>46610646
Marvel is street level, not cosmic level.
>>
>>46610664
Ah snap, my bad.
>>
>>46610640
Damn. Ah well.

So basically the only reason to get Blue is if you have a Green Ring or a companion does?
>>
>>46610289
Go to any shonen based jump and start training ... a lot.
>>
>>46610733
They're meant to work with the Green Lanterns not replace them.
>>
>>46610289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0wqhdZn4v0
>>
>>46610733
Kind of wish there were perks to get around the ring-specific limitations. E.g., can affect yellow things with the Green ring, can make constructs with the Blue, Reds don't get extinguished by Blues, Violets... Not sure if there are any limits on those.

But yeah, basically, Blue is for Companions, Green is for Jumpers.
>>
>>46610760
Hey, quick question. The drawbacks that affect your ring or your ability to use it, will they affect a DC ring if you already had one of those, too?
>>
>>46610426
>Tops out at something like 50x Peak Human strength.
Nah. That's just standard cyborgs. Imaginos start at 100x and grow further from there. They're pretty bullshit stronk.
>>
>>46610792
>can affect yellow things with the Green ring
Can't they do that if they overcome their fears?
>>
>>46610801
I didn't mention the Imaginos body because there's no perk to buy it and a quite real possibility of it not getting made if you interfere with the natural story enough. Even by accident. But yes, you're right. Alita's Imaginos body is even stronger than TUNED agent bodies.
>>
>>46610801
Remember, 100x human is just 50 tons.
>>
>>46610887
Eh? You totes can if you take Karmatron Dynamics and spend some time doing science to the Regenerator Nanos. Or take Berzerker Body/Karma Chameleon too.
>>
>>46610887
You can buy it with perk stacking. I forget the combo, but if you buy the right 600 and 900 CP perks you get an Imaginos.
>>
>>46609993
Most of us have perks or other purchases for this. Just like your magical beam and enchantment powers keep working, so do the science equivalents.
>>
>>46610071
Nechronica.
>>
>>46610916
It makes me really sad that Psychometry, the capstone I liked the most, is the only one that doesn't have a combo.
>>
>>46610931
Yeah, but theoretically, you'd have to buy one for each Sci-Fi setting you hit. I see a lot of people just pulling the kind of logic >>46610250 does and using a Reverse-Engineering perk to get all the tech in the multiverse.
>>
>>46610798
Yeah.

>>46610792
You can affect yellow things. It's just the yellow crystals that interfere with the Green Rings.
>>
>>46610986
Nope. There are perks that apply to more than just their own setting, anon, and when all else fails you look at principles such as the quoted post. It's no different than the way magic jumpers function, anon dear. Your mistake is the assumption that scientific jumpers are going to function any different from the rest of us. We all live on fiat.
>>
>>46610921
>>46610916
Huh. That's what I get for glossing over Karmatron Dynamics. I never understood what the heck they were talking about in the comics when they tried to explain it, so I didn't look at the Perk.

Still, best case you need 1800 CP to get the Imaginos v1 body to start blowing past 100x peak human. That's an awful lot of Drawbacks to deal with.
>>
>>46610598
>>46610424
The onis SAY they can destroy mountains. It's up to you if you believe them or not because Touhou focuses on the spell-card restricted combat.

However I will point out that one of the more impressive feats we've seen in the actual games involved a character raising a pillar of rock into low-earth orbit in a split second. That's the kind of power we KNOW Touhou is capable of, so it's not farfetched to assume that the reverse, someone destroying something on that level, is possible too.
>>
>>46610792
Violets don't have any extra limitations and are immune to the Orange lantern funny enough.
>>
>>46611073
But then you're yandere.

Yandere is for waifus, not Jumpers.
>>
>>46611098
What if your jumper is the waifu?
>>
>>46611098
But what if two violets go for each other?
>>
>>46611161
Then Jumper is shit.

But we all already knew that, didn't we?
>>
>>46611098
>spoiler
Yet we have Konata-anon
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42 KB, 500x363
>>46611191
>>
>>46611223
Actually, I haven't seen her in weeks. Did she disappear, or have I just missed her?
>>
>>46611073
There's a low-level brainwashing all Violets go through to gain the ring, it's nothing as hectic as the fucking Indigos, but they get rewired to have love for something a lot more easily.
>>
>>46611041
Tenshi is fucking bullshit.
>>
File: Tenshi is a cute A CUTE!.png (587 KB, 839x876) Image search: [Google]
Tenshi is a cute A CUTE!.png
587 KB, 839x876
>>46611256
Most likely disappeared. Wouldn't be surprised if they disappeared because of life or college.
>>46611289
Pic related.
>>
>>46611269
That's just the effect of the light. Same with red and rage.
>>
File: peekaboo.png (144 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
peekaboo.png
144 KB, 720x406
>>46610792
>>46611098
>>46611073
Man, this kind of bullshit is why our Null Lantern Corps will run on a combination of antimatter, gravity and quantum subspace mass-energy generation. Emotions just make people unprofessional.

>>46611256
I've been wondering the same thing too. I recall her saying she was kinda not feeling into jump stuff the last time she posted builds. Probably what >>46611330 said.
>>
>>46611330
She's cute yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that she's in the top 20 at least of the most powerful of Gensokyo's residents.
>>
>>46611428
>Emotions just make people unprofessional
Shouldn't you be all in to green, then? Most of the Guardians are fans of the whole "emotionless enforcers of law and order" thing and only put up with GLs being emotional sapient beings because they're the most effective method they have.
>>
>>46611494
>inb4 freakout of "Green means spiral, spiral means willpower, willpower means bad, bad means toast crunch and you fell into the spiral trap"
>>
>>46611533
To be fair, Spiral Energy is basically the same thing as GL energy. And Hal would fit right in to Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>46611533
Reminds me of Gaogaigar. In Gaogaigar it's the emotionless clarketech nanomachines that are trying to institute endless growth and evolution, while it's the guys powered by the green energy of willpower that are opposing them and trying to keep order. Jumping GGG would drive Anti-Spiral Anon crazy.
>>
>>46611533
I feel like Blue is more Spiral than Green is. Well, I guess more Blue backed up by Green than pure Blue.
>>
>>46611574
Yes and no.

The White Light is the closest thing to Spiral Energy that DC has, and every bit as bullshit as Spiral Energy is.
>>
Which devil Fruit you chose ? I can't decide between Rumble Light Magma and Termor fruit.
>>
>>46611665
I didn't choose because I keep rolling on the Lava lava fruit and the Ice Ice fruit for some reason.
>>
>>46611636
How so? I thought the life entity was actually kind of closer to the Anti-Spiral. Didn't it make Deadman kill innocent people and have a very logical view or something?
>>
>>46611665
I'm a fucking edgy dweeb so I bought the Dark-Dark fruit and killed a bunch of people to get more powers.

I got the String-String, Rumble-Rumble, Shadow-Shadow, Venom-Venom, Magma-Magma, and Elephant-Elephant Model: Mammoth fruits.

Theoretically, actually. I'm not sure my big plan will work on the Logias or the elephant dude 'cause he's so swole he probably wouldn't even need to transform to kick my ass.
>>
>>46611533
>bad means toast crunch
Fear the cinnamon sugar swirls anon

By the gods, fear it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjm5ApVTv8
>>
File: Antieh.png (139 KB, 399x330) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139 KB, 399x330
>>46611494
Yeah no, we've actually had this conversation before and even though willpower is technically not an emotion, as >>46611533 said it's basically Spiral Energy rebranded and with more bling invol-

>fans of the whole "emotionless enforcers of law and order"

Wait, WHAT?! Really? Damn. We knew these guys were more stable than the other cohorts but we kinda thought that was only one or two dickass rogue Oa guardians and the group as a whole is more, you know. Friendship 'n stuff.

Huh. We were planning to just give those alpha documents to Elodie as part of Operation Don't Fuck This Up but now a little rebranding may be in order once we finished calibrating the anti-matter projectors.

>>46611722
>>46611636
Also pretty sure the closest the Lanterns had to an Anti-Spiral of their own is Nekron who's...not really an Anti-Spiral anyway. So the life entity smacks down the Corps when they get too powerful?

>>46611608
...what is this, Freaky Friday: The Anime?

>>46611665
Also we...pretty much did what >>46611756 did except we got Light-Light, Op-Op and a bunch of other different ones we started to not pay attention to after a while because One Piece is silly and we had better things to do.

Kinda regret it, in hindsight. We were still human enough back then to enjoy swimming if we had just stuck with Conqueror's Haki.
>>
>>46611722
White Light is the Will to Live, as is Spiral Energy, though Spiral Energy tops that by evolving.

The White Entity is all about protecting life, making sure that it continues regardless of what happens. Roshu hilariously enough, would make an amazing White Lantern.
>>
>>46611665
None, I like being able to swim a lot thanks.

>>46611828
Nekron just wants the Universe to be silent again, still, with nothing in it. Life is way too chaotic and loud for his liking.
>>
>>46611828
>but we kinda thought that was only one or two dickass rogue Oa guardians and the group as a whole is more, you know. Friendship 'n stuff.
Aha. No. The opposite. Ganthet and his girlfriend are fans of emotions whereas the rest of them are logical to the point of being assholes. They actually brainwashed Ganthet to be like them, too.
>>
File: antiwobble.gif (414 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
antiwobble.gif
414 KB, 520x520
>>46611905
Oh.

Huh.

Well, okay then.

They must be...REALLY out of touch with the current generation considering the rest of the Corps does a STELLAR job of not seeming very much like a bunch of logical assholes.

>>46611863
Didn't Nekron want to also completely annihilate it as well? Or was that just the Anti-Monitor?
>>
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a bind.

I wanted to start things slow to introduce my companions to the Jumps by doing three relatively chilled Jumps before the hectic ones.

So far, I've got Nichijou and Highschool of the Dead.

What would guys suggest after HSotD?

Oh, they are also all non-Humans, so these were basically to get them used to human limits in case a future Jump screws with them.
>>
>>46611999
Sims maybe.
>>
>>46611988
That was the Anti-Monitor.

Nekron just hates Life in general.
>>
>>46611999
Nechronia, Darkest dungeon or perhaps black bullet.
>>
>>46611999
Mount and Blade? Good medieval setting to the large number of not!Medieval fantasy worlds.
>>
>>46611256
We've had a recent trend of regulars disappearing. Lucarioanon and Konatanon. Maybe its because they're blue.
>>
>>46612184
Actually, Red hasn't been on lately either, has she? Did she finally get fed up with the anon who's held a grudge for two years?
>>
>>46611988
The only reason the Oans use Green Lanterns is because non-living things like the Manhunters are easier to take advantage of by outside parties. They only use the GL because they have to, if they had a choice they'd be useless soulless law bots.

Though when Oans embrace emotions, they end up just as evil. That Zamorans are the females of the original race (originally all Oans were male, it was only after a new generation was born and the old died that they ended up having males and females), and they all turned into brainwashing yandere amazons.
>>
>>46611999
Neither Nichijou or Highschool of the Dead are exactly mellow settings. Nichijou is pretty mild as settings go, but it's coated in a layer of absurdity.

Try Slice of Life, Generic Children's Show, Dodgeball, and/or Spice and Wolf Jumps. Those are all pretty tame.
>>
>>46612214
>konata and red disappear at the same time
But that's forbidden love.
>>
>>46612214
>>46612248
Don't talk about her or the shitposter will come back.
>>
>>46612184
>>46612214
Konata said she was feeling busy and bored.

Lucario is a guy who makes different chains with pokemon themes. He might be busy or bored or changed his theme, and besides pretty sure he and another anon are the ones who draw random stuff (They were here last night).

Red is in IRC, please don't stir up drama about her, the poor girl needs a break.
>>
>>46612288
So she's hiding from everyone so she doesn't have to actually deal with criticism.
>>
>>46612288
>lucario is a guy
No that's their doodle buddy kindle. lucario/jackal is a chick.
>>
File: 1423489136174.jpg (21 KB, 465x357) Image search: [Google]
1423489136174.jpg
21 KB, 465x357
>>46612347
>>
>>46612347
You are overestimating your literary abilities, for them to be capable of driving someone off. Or their existence, for that matter.
>>
>>46612347
You do realise your pathetic grudgeholding isn't gonna motivate any kind of criticism, good or bad, to be heard out right?
>>
>>46612257
>>46612347
O god you were right. I'm sorry.
>>
>>46612410
It's cool, just report and ignore him next time.

>>46611999
Isn't there a Pokemon jump set in Japan's feudal era?
>>
>>46612360
I can't say it matters to me what their gender is or is not.
>>
File: Nobunobu.png (129 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
Nobunobu.png
129 KB, 500x429
>>46612425
Pokemon Conquest, aka Nobunaga's Ambition+Pokemon

I dont have the Pokemon Nobunaga on hand so the fate/ one will do
>>
>>46612432
Its just entertaining to me that most of the female jumpers get she/her pronouns but its rare that lucarioanon gets them.
>>
>>46612559
Those tiny chibi Nobus were cute.
>>
Minor status update. Boktai is coming along fairly well. It's a fairly low-power jump (apocalypse monsters notwithstanding) so I'll have less to wrestle with in terms of power curve. It DOES have a lot of gear and options to consider, though. Btw, who wants a Megaman Battle Network +0 crossover drawback?

Property was updated a while ago. I think 0.7 might be the 'final' version unless something else is pointed out to me. I might go the extra mile to make a picture layout for the finished version if it wasn't so hard to find non-ecchi images of this trash series my god I have horrible taste.

Tales of Phantasia is currently on pause while I work on Boktai.
>>
So does the Light of Terra's warp still function normally in other jumps?
>>
>>46612745
yes that should be obvious.
>>
File: The Sun Will Rise Tommorow.png (497 KB, 1130x361) Image search: [Google]
The Sun Will Rise Tommorow.png
497 KB, 1130x361
>>46612621
>Spoiler
Just make it reasonable (meaning you cant stay in MMBN during Boktai) and that should solve a few possible problems. Other than that, pic related
>>
Can I modify Lantern rings to run on different sources? I'd like to be able to power my Green and Blue ones with Spiral Energy/Magic/Chi.
>>
File: witchcraft.jpg (76 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft.jpg
76 KB, 640x478
>>46612288
>who makes different chains with pokemon themes
I was not aware there was more than one they did. What are the others?
>>
>>46613008
You remember the Sylveon anon?
>>
>>46613039
I don't think that one was him, though. Could've just been a stand-alone.
>>
>>46613039
That wasn't them.
>>
>>46613086
Prove it.
>>
>>46613086
>>46613077
Well, I've heard rumors it was actually Wakfu, but those are unsubstantiated and I guess they were just playing off that "doll" thing.

Me, I think it was just somebody else entirely.
>>
File: thunder cloud.jpg (90 KB, 680x419) Image search: [Google]
thunder cloud.jpg
90 KB, 680x419
>>46613156
Because there's zero evidence they were, and Sylveon anon was before their time, and they got into Jumpchain at the time of the release of the FTL jump they made with a roommate who does an ampharos based chain.
>>
Since Twilight Imperium and Empty Night have been discussed to death, what's the best "active" anti-magic perk out there? As in, ability that shuts down magic rather than being passively immune to it?
>>
>>46613421
I like the one from Generic Magical Girl.
>>
Jump 22: Scott Pilgrim. Harem Edition

Origin: Indie Musician (Free), Age 20, Male

Perks:
+ 8-Bit Tones/Indie Beat (50 CP)
+ YUMMY! (Free)
+ Award-Winning Roboticist (350 CP)
+ Sweet! Coins! (450 CP)

Gear:
+ Secret Shop (550 CP)
+ Pixelated Blade (650 CP)
+ Hyperspace Messenger Bag (750 CP)
+ Hyperspace Arsenal (950 CP)
+ Extra Life (1550 CP)

Drawbacks:
+ Deleted Scenes & Outtakes (1500 CP)
+ Jumper vs the World (1300 CP)
+ Legion of Evil Exes (1000 CP)

Story: Oh my god! I'm not posting this! It's like some bad fanfic!

Story TLDR Version:
Okay, seriously, I wrote up this huge thing for this one and I'm /not/ posting it because it's just... awful. The short version is the combination of Drawbacks I've chosen and the Jump Coordinator's will has transformed things a bit. Alita is the girlfriend I have to find, but she has no memories but those from this world. My other Companions keep their powers, have their genders swapped, and are the League of Evil Exes. Tak gets the honor of being the Last Evil Boyfriend.
The mooks and street thugs aren't an issue in the slightest, just annoying. I make my way as a street musician until I find Alita and proceed to battle my way through the League. My Companions were no laughing matter to fight. The Choir (The Ensemble) almost ended things at the third fight, but my insane amount of luck perks saved my bacon there. Tuesday's fight was a giant mecha battle, which was fun and terrifying. I have never seen Sweets use her (his) full strength until this Jump, which was pants browningly terrifying. She threw a building at me! Tak was an evil bastard, only beaten in the end because I had befriended a few of the Evil Exes instead of beating them down.
At least I didn't have to kill anyone. The Jump Coordinator was a little disappointed, but entertained. So at least that's something.
Relationship Status: It's Complicated. Harem Protagonist is best Protagonist.
>>
>>46613421

Twilight Imperium *is* active antimagic. It can be channeled into bursts and blows.

Otherwise, DnD's Disjunction and Antimagic Field spells are very effective. There're a couple other forms of Dispel that have riders, but they're not as powerful.
>>
>>46613421
Speedster from Arrowverse. Hard to cast when someone just slapped you upside the head, sole your wand and material components, put mittens on your hands, and vandalized your magic circles in the space of an eyeblink.
>>
>>46613612
What IS the Twilgiht Imperium anyway? Someone told me it's actually some kind of magical energy field the greatest wizard in Mahou Sensei Negima ever created for reasons about as clear as why Raildex's Crowley does anything
>>
File: speed_demon.jpg (883 KB, 600x924) Image search: [Google]
speed_demon.jpg
883 KB, 600x924
>>46613663
God i love Speedster took it early in a new chain and it just sets you up for life

Any mundane jump becomes trivial and higher powered ones are made significantly easier especially if you take APM Intensifies in SAO
>>
>>46613421
Mushoku Tensei has an all-purpose counter-spell, but I don't think it works on enchanted stuff.
>>
>>46613983
Now that I'm looking at it again, the Absorption Eye might be even better since it works on everything and you can choose things to be selectively immune.
>>
>>46613665

That's basically

The implication now, with UQ Holder stuff, is probably that the Lifemaker was trying to destroy her own innate magical ability (to feel all the suffering in the universe).
>>
drawbacks dreary, blood-thirsty and delilah

abilities blink I, pull I, dark vision II, devourering swarm I, possesion I, bend time I, vitality I, blood thirsty I, agility I, shadow kill I and summon assassin I

age 22
affinities watch
perks respect the badge, police, brutality, his intrest, untouchable, resilience, shadow walker, roof hoper, stronger soul, immune and loyalty

items basic kit, coinage, bone charm, potions bag, watch gear, stealth gear, overseer music box, explosives bag and the heart
>>
>>46614106
Huh. What was the original TI's limit before more powerful magic could blast it apart since the purchasable one's set to tanking Balefire but not anything beyond?
>>
>>46614226
You harp hard on that don't you?
>>
>>46614248
...I don't understand what you're talking about. I literally just ound out about it the other day. I just want to know more about what the thing was like in canon, and I'd appreciate it if you'd tone down the sass and just gave me a straight answer.
>>
>>46613421
The one from Harry Potter is pretty good.
Let's you temporarily deactivate enchantments and fizzle spells as long as you're prepped.

I don't know what the limit to it is, though.
>>
What would Alpha-level Pyrokinesis from Warhammer be like?
>>
>>46614226

There isn't any Balefire-equivalent effect, however, it's explicitly noted that time-space magic can bypass TI.

So it having its limit be around about Balefire makes sense given what we've seen.

Otherwise the limit is "an master magician wielding a flexible magic system", as there are ways of bypassing TI that aren't merely indirect effects - though that is never really expounded on and is never said to be easy.
>>
>>46614337
Fair enough, thanks for the info. Sounds like a good idea to not fight Ultimecia or Araya Souren with it.
>>
>>46614321
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk&index=9&list=LLlHoh6jVfgtF4rpvLqzjO6Q
>>
File: 1459194103020.gif (2 MB, 450x390) Image search: [Google]
1459194103020.gif
2 MB, 450x390
Speaking of gunnm
>all these delicious perks
>>
>>46614468
Eh, Legend of the Astral Hammer is better.
>>
>>46614474
Mir is really good at making jumps.
>>
>>46614490
Naturally, but it's not fire based.
>>
Star Sapphires in GLTAS were far less Yandre than their mainstream counterparts. They also had no interaction with Larfleeze from what I could remember.

Sure the Sapphires imprisoned men that fell in love with one the space amazons. However they were motivated out of the wrong idea of love. When Carol showed Ghia'ta the true meaning of true love she shared it with rest the Sapphires. They became really less Yandre then, hell Ghia'ta sacrificed herself to save the one she loved, Hal, because Carol told her love sometimes requires sacrifice.
>>
So, we have a Sabaton jump.

Are there any other groups famous for their songs being fullblown stories?
>>
>>46614509
There are a few lines about it being forged in celestial fire and burning like a star, that counts. Granted, it's not as fiery as Universe On Fire is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2givbeGk
>>
>>46614468
So, region? Continent?
>>
>>46614530
Well, kind of appropriate since we were already talking about it, but Gloryhammer's albums are stories.
>>
>>46614562
And probably a planet, if you lose control. Don't lose control, though.
>>
>>46614530
Avantasia, definitely
>>
>>46614562
Hell if I know, I was just linking Gloryhammer because someone always does when Pyromancer Psychers come up.

>>46614537
Excuse me for a minute, I need to light the couch on fire and blow out my speakers.

>>46614530
Iced Earth had some as well, IIRC.
>>
>>46614708
>Excuse me for a minute, I need to light the couch on fire and blow out my speakers.
You're welcome. Have some Rise of the Chaos Wizards, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w
>>
>>46614474
>so many delicious perks
>>
>>46609758
Yep. Same applies for a lot of supernatural sources of energy actually. I try to chain jumps what work together or - in late game/after nasuverse - make sort of a reality-bubble which allows me to operate my trinkets freely.
>>
File: 1443345847211.jpg (35 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
1443345847211.jpg
35 KB, 600x462
>>46609758
I stopped caring about physics long ago
>>
>>46614530
screw it, I'm claiming the "The Aquabats Super Show" jump
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.