[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punishment Game Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I'm trying to make a punishment game deck to use with other board/card games. The intent is for it to work well with a mixed group of people, so mundane, minorly annoying tasks.

Ex: Sing the Barney theme song, no one else may join you.
>>
>>46591735
Talk like yoda, or talk saying "Master" at the beginning of each phrase
Play with the eyes bandaged, return the punishment to the one that trows it to you or transfer the punishment to other.
>>
>>46591735
>have to call another player 'sir' until someone else draws a card
>another player of your choice gets to spank you 2d6 times
>flash your panties (draw a new card if you're not wearing a skirt/dress)
>>
>>46592240
you creep
>>
>>46592264
what?
>>
>>46592240
Hopefully these only apply to girls.
>>
>>46593032
I sure hope so, my panties don't cover my junk at all.
>>
>>46593032
What are you gay?
>>
>>46591735
You may not use your hands until another card is drawn. While in effect, you may request help from another player on any task, they are obliged to comply. Really more of a reward if you're not afraid to abuse the asking for help part.
>>
>>46596997
>Really more of a reward if you're not afraid to abuse the asking for help part.

Unless you don't want people to know your hand.
>>
>>46591735
"Add another punishment to this list. The punishment must be mundane, ordinary, and a minorly annoying task."

Why should we be the only ones to work for you?
>>
>>46597490
It's worded "on any task" for a reason.
>>
>>46598347
Well good luck playing on your own without hands.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.