[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digimang Quest 20: The Wedding Crashers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: Digimang logo.png (110 KB, 592x200) Image search: [Google]
Digimang logo.png
110 KB, 592x200
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=digimang

>Last time, on Digimang Quest.

Dash and Daisy convinced Edgy McDarkness to give them a ride to Eva’s army after some deliberation.

Eva was on a war path, thinking Dash was dead, she almost killed him as an imposter, before they teamed up to drive out the Angewomon occupying Coded Village.

After some blood, sweat and tears, Devimon digivolved into a dominatrix thing, saved the day, and Eva tapped into the power of love, like a nerd.

With the village saved, the small group agreed to disband most of the army, instead sneaking their way into Prince Mamemons’ castle, disguised as Witchmon and her guests, hoping to save Jeff from being stuck as Princess Jessica.

Now, on with the adventure!
>>
You lock the door to your room behind you, Daisy hurriedly unsealing the oversized gloves she’d been wearing, letting Elecmon and Demi loose, as she sags onto the bed. “I don’t like this outfit…’ She complains cinching the belts looser. “It’s so… tight.”

It sure is…

You smack yourself a little, breaking your attention back to the situation. Sun’s set by now, and the wedding’s in the morning. Your room is decently sized, small window pointing out over the cliff side, the stunning view of the ocean, salty air rolling in… and craning your head out, there’s plenty of loose mortar and pipes and what not sticking out of the wall that you could probably make it up to the parapets two floors above you if you’re careful… Only a few hundred foot drop if you slip.

Demi flaps out, peering up, but she says the parapets are clear of guards for now. Also points out that there’s a single lit room, atop the tallest tower, with a short figure in the window.

Daisy, for her part, just yawns, bushed from the hard march to get here in time, kicking herself back on the bed. “I hope we don’t have to fight our way out of here if we can help it.” She mutters aloud. “I really am getting sick of all this fighting.”

You take another look out the window, spotting a slightly more precarious way down to the ground floor, without having to use the staircases. Hmmm.

Eva’s still in her room, no word from her yet.

>Climb up, see if you can talk to Jeff about the plan
>Climb down, might find a way to get Gotsumon out of the dungeons
>Daisy’s got a point, get some sleep before tomorrow
>Check with Eva, see if she’s got any plans.
>Write in
>>
>>46585808
>>Climb up, see if you can talk to Jeff about the plan
>>
>>46585808
Can't pass up the opportunity to climb in through the princess' window the night before her forced marriage to the evil prince, that's some storybook stuff right there.

I mean, minus the princess being a dude.
>>
>>46585808

>climbing up a tower
>what could go wrong
>>
>>46585808
>>Climb down, might find a way to get Gotsumon out of the dungeons
>>
>>46585808
>>
Hi Chuckles! How are you?

>>46585808

>Check with Eva
>Climb down

>>46585822
>>46585848

Guys, Jeff won't leave until Gotsumon in free
>>
>>46585808
>Climb down, might find a way to get Gotsumon out of the dungeons
>>
>>46585808
Why yes, i just love ideas with huge risk involved.
>>
Climb up takes it

Roll me a d20
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46585998
>>
>>46585992

Dash tends to forget about his own safety, but he isn't a big enough jerk to risk others'. He wouldn't put Daisy in danger like that.

Speaking of leaving people in danger, we should try to see what happened to Tinkermon
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46585998
GO DASH
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46585998
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46585998
Fall and die.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46585998
We can still critfail this, guys!
>>
File: DemiDevimon_t.gif (25 KB, 468x342) Image search: [Google]
DemiDevimon_t.gif
25 KB, 468x342
You lean out the window, swinging out to hang off the window sill, you give Daisy and Elecmon a quick wink. “Back in a few. Gonna try and sneak up to Jeff’s room.”

You hear them make worried noises, as Demi flaps after you, Elecmon unable to to climb in his current form.

You heft yourself up, brick by brick, shuffling sideways along the wall where it’s needed, avoiding the windows, your fingers scuffing and going numb as you claw your way to the top, Demi waiting patiently.

“Take your time.” She calls, a soft mocking edge to her voice, as you jump the last metre up, grabbing onto the rail that lines the edge, you haul yourself up and over, panting quietly.

“Thanks for the help.” You remark.

She shrugs, “Not much I can do like this. Best chance is I’ll slow your fall if you slip. Maybe enough that you could scream out some final words.”

“You got sassy while I was gone.” You point out, picking her up and slinking along the top of the castle.

Another shrug, “Eh. War’ll do that sometimes. Didn’t mean it- Duck!”

Oh shit. You drop, pressing your stomach flat and rolling into an alcove, before some guards open a door from downstairs, the one you’d just been about to walk past. You press yourself flat against the wall, as the grey ball shaped digimon stroll past, hiding in the shadows.

“Prince says the princess is taking to her training pretty well.” The one on the right points out. “Hasn’t made a run from her room in days.”

“That’s good.” The other one laughs. “Tapirmon is a miracle worker I tell you.”

Tapirmon! Not that thing again! What the hell is it doing to him?

You wait for them to get a decent distance away, before hurrying towards the tower, Demi riding on your shoulder as you approach. It’s two more stories from the parapets to the lit window above, the blinds drawn. Only one door in and out, but a gentle twist proves its unlocked…

>Climb up the side.
>Demi, knock on the window, you can talk from here.
>Head inside, someone might see you out here.
>>
>>46586155
>Climb up the side.
>>
>>46586155
>Climb up the side.
Changed my mind, this plan is worth it if we get to violently break every bone in Tapirmon's fetid hide.
>>
>>46586155
>Climb up the side.
>>
and 2d20s this time
>>
Rolled 13, 2 = 15 (2d20)

>>46586292
>>
Demi needs cuddling and love until the cynism of war goes away.
>>
Rolled 11, 10 = 21 (2d20)

>>46586292
>>
Rolled 5, 7 = 12 (2d20)

>>46586292
>>
Rolled 6, 4 = 10 (2d20)

>>46586292
>>
We should've known better than to assume Dash could succeed twice in one thread.
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d20)

>>46586292
Here we go.
>>
Rolled 11, 4 = 15 (2d20)

>>46586292
>>
Christ.
>>
Well, we didn't critfail, that's... something, right?
>>
Let's hope average is enough. Or enough to just fail without other consequences
>>
>>46586354
Given that it was pretty much a coin toss vs automatic catastrophic failure, I'll take average and run with it.
>>
“Alright, just gotta get up there.” You spit in your palms and rub them together, leaping up the wall.

You get a few good feet up, past the first floor, before things get bad. You stretch, over stretch, in fact, and the brick you’re using to pull yourself comes loose in your hand, crashing into your shoulder painfully.

You cling on for dear life, but the brick isn’t done, bouncing off you, it skitters down the wall, clattering the whole way. You grit your teeth, wincing as it crashes down to the roof below.

“I think we’re sa-” Demi starts, only to be promptly cut off.

“You hear that?” One of the ball guys voice grunts, “Something over by the tower, come on.”

Shit!

You haul yourself up another foot, finding a more stable grip, before Demi hisses at you to freeze. “Hold still, I’ll run distraction.”

You duck under the extra shadow of a balcony, before she swoops off, wings fluttering in the night, loudly drawing attention. “Can’t catch me, can’t catch m-”

One of the guards shoots her down, a blast of ball bearings catching her full in the side, she bounces as she hits the ground, groaning in pain.

“Nother one to chuck in the cells.” The second guard grunts. “Bloody dissidents.”

Demi struggles to her feet, trying to take to the air, but a fist closes around her ankles, yanking her back down. The two study their prisoner a moment, before hurrying back into the castle, promising to sweep this under the rug.

Well… Eva won’t be happy about that.

>Keep climbing, gotta talk to Jeff first
>After them, they might lead you to Gotsumon while they’re at it.
>Write in
>>
>>46586433
Well fuck, let's at least finish the job we started first before we inevitably fall down
>>
So, Tapirmon has been messing with Jeff's mind like in a shitty hentai
>>
>>46586473
>tfw we climb inside the room and he immediately starts pulling our cock from our pants, mumbling incoherently about serving and tasty dicks
>>
>>46586433
>The two study their prisoner a moment, before hurrying back into the castle, promising to sweep this under the rug.
I'm not sure how this is supposed to be read.
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586433
We're already halfway up, we'll talk to Jeff, then go look for the two digimon.
>>
>>46586433

>After them

Nobody left behind!

Also, Demi just saved our ass, it's logical to go help her. And we're not good at climbing
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586459
>>46586516

>leaving Demi in trouble

Disgusting
>>
>>46586533
We're one floor from the top, halfway up the wall, it's dumb to climb down (and risk falling to our death) when we're already halfway up to run after her. We already know they're taking her to the dungeons.
>>
>>46586433
While getting Devi out would be useful it would put the entire castle into high alert. Organize with Jeff and then go sneaking around to find the dungeons
>>
>>46586503
>>46586517
>>46586524
Can we maybe NOT waste all this effort by not even spending a few moments getting to the top and giving Jeff a heads up?

It's not like we can just drop down nice and quick and sneak after the guards, we have to slowly make our way back down the tall ass tower and then work out where they went anyway.

Moreover, we're looking for a dungeon, it ain't gonna be hard to find.
>>
>>46586544
>(and risk falling to our death)
Just want to point out either option risks that equally.
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586433
>>
>>46586433
>>
Alright, calling it

Boy we sure got a lot of votes out of nowhere, didnt we?
>>
>suddenly five more votes
I don't even
>>
>>46586706
Six more.
>>
>>46586681
>>46586682
>>46586684
>>46586687
>>46586690
>>46586692
>No votes in 10 minutes
>6 votes within the space of a minute
Well okay then.
>>
Roll me a d20 while youre at it
>>
>>46586710
One more came in after I'd submitted my post but before it had been posted.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46586716
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46586716
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46586716
So are we going up or down then anyway?
(Or did we fall whilst spacing out in our indecision?)
>>
>>46586734
If we did, we apparently fell with style.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46586734

I don't know where we're going, but we're sure as hell going there
>>
>>46586752
That's what we're best at - fucking up dramatically
>>
We should go to the dungeons, free the prisoners, and take over the castle.

Make Demi the queen, while we're at it.
>>
>>46586795
>Make Demi the queen, while we're at it.
I don't see the point. No good ever comes of having an absent ruler for one thing.
>>
File: Gargomon_b.jpg (55 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Gargomon_b.jpg
55 KB, 320x320
You stare up at the window a moment, before shaking your head. “And I was so close too.”

You drop off, landing lightly on your feet, you take off across the roof, silently flitting through the door and following the heavy footsteps down the stairs. You can hear Demi struggle a little longer as they walk, ducking behind a statue as you enter a hallway, before one of the guards wollops her into the wall, knocking the bat out cold.

That looked like it hurt. You keep following them, soft footed, down two more flights of stairs, ducking and darting from cover to cover, the airy corridors above replaced with a grimy, claustrophobic air, thick with torch smoke.

“Nother one for the cell.” One of the guards grunts.

“A DemiDevimon, eh? Don’t get many out these parts, but toss her in while you’re here.” A gate is pulled open and the ball guy savagely whips her back, tossing her against the cell wall, before the gate is slammed shut.

You duck behind some crates as your leads about face and head back up, back to the roof. There’s still one more guard in here, another of the rabbit guys with gun hands, a set of keys dangling from his huge ammo belt. And….

There, you spot Gotsumon, slumped in a cell, chains on his wrists and eyes shut, two cells down from Demi’s right in front of the rabbit’s sitting spot. With a little bit of sneaking and patience, you swipe the keys from the rabbit, pressed flat against the crate he’s sitting on.

>Just get Demi out for now
>Toss a rock, should distract him long enough to get Gotsumon out
>Fire punch to the back of the skull
>Write in
>>
>>46586863
Well since we're already going to cause a massive uproar by busting someone out might as well take out the witnesses.
>>
>>46586863

>didn't talk to Jeff
:|
>>
>>46586863
>>
>>46586896
Apparently it's okay to leave Jeff with the mindraping tapirmon, but it's not okay to leave demidevimon in a prison cell.
>>
>>46586863
>>Toss a rock, should distract him long enough to get Gotsumon out
No way a fire punch will drop him
>>
>>46586914
We're not exactly in a position to help with that, and Gotsumon can deal a lot more damage than Jeff.
>>
>>46586896
it's the will of the samefag.
>>
>>46586914
If Tapirmon is actually there right now then going into the room was a stupid idea and I'm glad it lost.
>>
>>46586863
>>
>>46586863
>Toss a rock, should distract him long enough to get Gotsumon out
>>
>>46586943
But if he wasn't, then seeing us and knowing that help was coming might have helped him to shake off some of Tapirmon's control.

Can't wait for Jeff to actively fight against us when we try to rescue him from the wedding.
>>
>>46586958
>But if he wasn't, then seeing us and knowing that help was coming might have helped him to shake off some of Tapirmon's control.
Or it could've resulted in him screaming for help, blowing our cover, putting the entire castle on high alert and getting us chased and the dungeons locked down.
>>
For some reason it just hit me that Aru was willing to expend quite a bit of resources to find us to the point of going out herself.
>>
>>46586967
You're right, we should just abandon Jeff entirely.
>>
>>46586958
We have no idea if he was or wasn't, Demi has Ult potential now, we need Gotsumon to shake Jeff out if it more than likely, and if Jeff is as programmed as you claim he'd rat us out regardless.

>>46586975
Yeah she really likes us. Best spider.

>>46586978
Nice strawman faggot.
>>
>>46586975
>taking this long to realise Aru is best girl
>>
desu I voted to climb down because I hope that by exposing jeff to tapirmon for longer he'll be less likely to ever go back to being a boy
>>
>>46586995
You're dumb as hell then, because Tapirmon isn't even there.
>>
>>46587011
can't prove that faggot
>>
>>46586995
I voted against it because I want Jeff to fight against us and get himself killed and removed from the quest
>>
>>46587036
Something tells me you're going to be disappointed on that front whatever gets voted for, this really doesn't seem like the sort of quest to feature that level of angst.
>>
>>46587076
There's like a 70% chance I'm going to roll three ones at the worst possible moment.
>>
Fire punch for a knockout, lets see how that goes

Roll me a d20 DC is 17
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46587116
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>46587116
OH BOY
>>46587129
NAILED IT
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46587116
GOGOGO
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46587116
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46587116
>>
File: Gotsumon.gif (17 KB, 142x240) Image search: [Google]
Gotsumon.gif
17 KB, 142x240
You loom up behind the giant rabbit, snapping your fingers, fresh flames dancing across your fist, you rear back and slam it into the side of his head as he starts to turn around, knocking him out cold.

He hits the ground like a sack of bricks, and you hurry forwards, unlocking Demi’s cage, before moving to Gotsumon’s stepping inside, you shake him awake.

“D-Dash?” He groans, shaking his head. “Oh great, now I’m hallucinating too.” He shakes his head and shuts his eyes again. “No thanks, not today.”

You shake him again, “Gotsumon, it’s me, really. It’s a jailbreak, me and Demi are here to set you free.”

He blinks again. “While you’re at it hallucination, I’d like a nice big steak, and some eggs to go with it. Oooh, maybe a milkshake while you’re at it.”

Demi’s moving again, making struggling noises as she hefts the guard towards a cliffside window, this low down the dungeons must be built into the rock, but the hole does allow a small amount of fresh air in.

You leave the keys with the rockman, moving to toss the guard out the window before he wakes, watching him burst into data as he hits the rocks below.

“Good riddance.” Demi spits out after him, her every move looking pained.

You undo the rockman’s chains, the digimon still refusing to believe you’re real, you resort to having to lift him, the heavy rockman dangling limply in your grip and slowing you down, ranting the whole way back towards the stairs. “Why don’t you just grow some wings and fly us out of here while you’re at it?” He demands. “And we can dance down the rainbow and meet up with Eva while we’re at it.”
>>
“Eva is here, now shush.” Demi hisses as you step back up to the first floor again.

By some stroke of luck, you manage to slip and dart your way back to the room, hand over Gotsumon’s mouth, you knock and Elecmon whips the door open, letting the three of you in.

Gotsumon slumps the second you set him down, collapsing on the carpet. “Any second now, I’ll be awake for the morning beating’s.” He sighs, rubbing himself into the plush rug. “At least I can be comfy in my dream.”

Daisy’s sitting up, chewing her thumbnail nervously, glancing at the door. “Is he okay?” You glance at the grandfather clock nearby, nearly four AM now. Wedding starts at eleven.

Elecmon peers closer at his face, but shrugs, “Physically, yes.”

>He’ll be fine, now go check on Jeff.
>Just hide him under the bed and get some sleep for now
>Write in
>>
>>46587322
>>
>>46587313
>that pic
>gotsumon's fixation on us being a hallucination
>all I see now are those staring eyes

>>46587322
Alternatively
>spend some time getting prettied up in a suit, we need to look good for this wedding
>>
>>46587336
>all I see now are those staring eyes
Always watching, always judging, judging, watching.
>>
>>46587322
>>
>>46587322
>>He’ll be fine, now go check on Jeff.
Now we'll crit-fail the climb. Guaranteed with all these nice rolls so far.
>>
>>46587322
Fall To Your Death Quest 20
>>
File: gotsunam.jpg (66 KB, 238x245) Image search: [Google]
gotsunam.jpg
66 KB, 238x245
>>46587342
>>
>>46587322
>>
>>46587379
It's made worse by the smile.
>>
>Description of thread 19
>Eva discovers the power of LOVE
Not sure if terrified. Pretty sure Cuckles has played Undertale, but it might just be capitalized for emphasis.
>>
>>46587387
It's Chuckles. He means both. Be scared when it turns out that Eva uses a Chef's knife to fight now. The saber was for decoration.
>>
File: grin.jpg (57 KB, 238x245) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
57 KB, 238x245
>>46587386
>>
>>46587409
eh we can take that pussy ass bitch.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46587413
I am genuinely unsettled now. Just what I needed before going on shift. Good luck people. Dice roll to get the crit fail out of the way.
>>
another d20 cos I like torturing the lot of you
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46587443
crit get.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46587443
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46587443
YOU MAY HAVE MY FEAR BUT NOT MY SPIDER
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46587443
Salt and hellfire.
>>
File: output_EnAAig.gif (131 KB, 238x245) Image search: [Google]
output_EnAAig.gif
131 KB, 238x245
>>46587429
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46587443
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46587443
>>
>>46587486
Keep doing that until every single rock is throbbing individually in a different manner.
>>
>>46587503
HAHA, we'll fail with style!
>>
>>46587507
I don't have the patience for that I'm afraid, but you've given me a different idea.
>>
>>46587507
pls no>>46587521
>>
File: output_wKnmSi.gif (423 KB, 238x245) Image search: [Google]
output_wKnmSi.gif
423 KB, 238x245
>>46587534
>>
>>46587614
Nice.
>>
>>46587614
Not sure if I want to slap you or fall to the ground laughing.
>>
>>46587614
>Gotsumon preparing to rock out with his cock out.
>>
“He’ll be fine. Just keep him from raising any noise, and I’ll be back in a bit, okay?” Daisy moves to his side, patting the rocks that make up his head gently, as once more you’re out the window, up to the top. The guards are still there, but you slip through a gap in their patrol, up, up and up again, all the way to the balcony outside the lit room.

You peer through a gap in the curtains, wringing your hands out and wiping the sweat from your forehead. You cast your eyes around, Bed’s empty, the door’s shut tight, but craning your head around…

You spot him sitting at a vanity mirror, tenderly running a comb through his hair, clad in a pink nightdress that hugs his hips, and by the way his reflections lips move, he’s singing softly to himself. Pressing your ear to the glass door, you can’t make out any noise, but after craning around through the entire gap in the curtains, you can’t see anyone else in the room.

>Knock first, draw him out on the balcony
>Crack the door open, take a better look
>Step inside, someone might see you up here.
>Write in
>>
>>46587696
>>
>>46587696
>>
>>46587696
>>
File: output_shPU08.gif (635 KB, 238x245) Image search: [Google]
output_shPU08.gif
635 KB, 238x245
>>46587651
Why not both?

>>46587696
>>
>>46587696
>>
>>46587730
You should zoom in on the eyebrow waggle, then down to the growing boner.
>>
>>46587696
>>Crack the door open, take a better look
>>
File: output_bLqq5I.gif (1 MB, 238x245) Image search: [Google]
output_bLqq5I.gif
1 MB, 238x245
>>46587742
>>
>>46587838
Perfect.
>>
File: no dash domo, yamate.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
no dash domo, yamate.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
You crack the door open, sticking your head in slightly and take a better look around the room, no one left, no one right, no one in front of-

Jeff shivers, clutching his shoulders, he puts his brush down and glances around, “Kyaa!- brea-”

You shove the door open, launching yourself on top of him, knocking him from his stool and landing heavily on top of him, trying to stop his desperate, wriggling attempts to get free. “Jeff!” You hiss. “It’s me Dash! Calm down!” You end up straddled over him, pinning his hands and one hand clapped over his lips.

He’s still wriggling around underneath you for a moment… A lot, before he slowly calms down, his eyes flicking back up to your face, “Mmph?” You pull your hand from his mouth, and he pants a few breaths back into his lungs. “Dasssh?” He asks hazily, one palm pressing to his forehead, his eyes fuzzy and his cheeks red from your wrestling on the floor. “Why are you here?”

“To rescue you, of course.” You nod, glancing up at the door.

“R-rrrescue?” He repeats, still sounding fuzzy, his nose twitching delicately.

“Yeah, we busted Gotsumon out of jail, I’ve got Daisy, and your sister with me too, and-”

His blush deepens, and he struggles his hands free, pulling his dress higher up over his chest nervously. “They’re here too?” He trembles. “Are they here for the wedding? Are you?”

>I’m here to stop the wedding. This whole thing is weird and creepy
>I’m here to help my friend, snap out of it Jeff
>Slap him, might break him out of it.
>Write in
>>
>>46587959
If that doesn't work, a slap may be necessary...or a kiss.
>>
>>46587959
>>I’m here to stop the wedding. This whole thing is weird and creepy
>>I’m here to help my friend, snap out of it Jeff
>>
>>46587959
>>
>>46587959
>D-do you WANT to be married then..?
>Well okay then... Best wishes from me, see you tomorrow, try to get some sleep before the big day...

But seriously
>>
>>46587959
>>
>>46587959
Actually could we manage to haul Jeff down if he was unconscious? This isn't really the best place to deprogram someone.
if no:
>>
>>46587959
>I'm sorry, I've really got to ask, what genitals do you currently possess?
>>
>>46588041
>haul Jeff down
What, the side of a tower that we've been clinging onto the brickwork of?
>>
>>46587959
>>I’m here to help my friend, snap out of it Jeff
>>Slap him, might break him out of it.
>>
>>46588048
Just grab his junk, then we'll know.
>>
>>46588077
Well, alright then...

>>46587959
>Grab his junk, WE MUST KNOW.
>>
>>46588089
Actually, if we're straddling him, can't we tell?
>>
>>46587959
>Junk grabbing, and haul his/her ass down with us if possible
>>
>>46587959
>>
>>46588061
Going down is way easier and faster though potentially more fatal than going up.
>>
>>46587959
>write in
Tell him we are going to steal him like a dashing rogue
>>
>>46588196
Damn right we are, gonna princess carry the fuck out of him.
>>
>>46587959
>>
You shake him a little, “I’m here to help my friend, now snap out of it Jeff.”

He lets out a soft whimper. “Why do you keep saying it that way…?” He awkwardly shuffles his feet, “It’s Jess.”

Damn, they really did a number on him. Roll with it, that’s not the worst of your problems right now. “Alright, Jess, we’re here to help you. Now, you and I both know you’re only here, because they had Gotsumon prisoner, I saw it.”

His eyes glaze over for a second, “I…”

“So, I know you want a way out of here, now that Gotsumon’s free, right?” Silence, until you give him a gentle shake again.

“R- maybe. I dunno.”

“Right.” You nod, “So, we’re gonna get you out of here, like you want.”

“Want…” He repeats, shuffling his legs again, eyes averting towards the wall. “D-do you have a plan?” He asks timidly.

“What?” You half laugh, “You think the dashing rogue would break into the princesses’ bedroom the night before the wedding without a plan?”

>We’re running as fast as we can, get ready.
>We’ll climb down the side of the tower now, we’ll be harder to see before the sun rises.
>We’ll wait til the ceremony, starting a ruckus in the crowd will make some chaos for us to escape in
>Write in
>>
>>46588232
>>We’ll wait til the ceremony, starting a ruckus in the crowd will make some chaos for us to escape in
>>
>>46588232
Stuff the bed with pillow or something while we sneak away with costumes ir sometjing
Or
Option 2 but make a makeshift rope from dress,curtains or any long clothes
>>
>>46588232
>We’ll climb down the side of the tower now, we’ll be harder to see before the sun rises.
NOTHING COULD GO WRONG.
>>
>>46588232
>We’ll wait til the ceremony, starting a ruckus in the crowd will make some chaos for us to escape in
He certainly ain't making it down the side of a tower in this state, and I don't fancy his chances at running either
>>
>>46588232
>Call eva and get devimon to digivolve to help us get down

I mean what could go wrong?
>>
>>46588232
>>
>>46588232
I like none of the options, but if i have to choose then it's this >>46588319
>>
>>46588232
I want to scream I OBJECT when they ask, and say his heart belongs to another, before princss carrying him out
>>
Calling it
>>
>>46588455
So do I, but damn if we ain't going to die by doing so.
>>
>>46588455
>say his heart belongs to another
But it doesn't.
>>
>>46588511
Okay, then just say his ass belongs to another.
>>
>>46588549
But it doesn't.
>>
>>46588578
It does, he just doesn't know it yet.
>>
>>46588549
Now this is one idea i can get behind.
>>
>>46588578
It does now.
>>
>>46588593
>Talks about love being love and all that bullshit
>Preemptively rejects fat guy
>Wants to get with him when he turns into a cute girl
Glad to know Dash is actually a shallow fuck and all of the girls would be better off if he was dead.
>>
>>46588616
Says you, I voted for fucking him when he was fat.
>>
>>46588628
Does not fucking matter for what the actions reflects on the character.
>>
File: 1438116218007.png (26 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1438116218007.png
26 KB, 750x750
>>46588616
>cute girl
>cute
>girl
>implying no penis
>>
>>46588644
Even shallower than previously expected.
>>
>>46588616
>>46588689
Why are you getting so assblasted about all this?

The only ass that should be getting blasted is Jeff's. Blasted with dick.
>>
>>46588735
Or with a plasma caster on the burst setting.
>>
File: 1393351946803s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1393351946803s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>46588755
God damn man, go take a walk or something, all that salt ain't good for you.
>>
>>46588780
Nope, just going to let it keep piling up until I have enough to ruin the quest for at least 12 hours.
>>
You pat his head gently, “We’ll wait until the ceremony’s going. We can start a ruckus in the crowd, and while everyone’s panicking, I’ll get you out in the chaos.”

He nods nervously, biting his lower lip gently. “I- okay…” He gulps, “Dash? Can you…” He glances down at where you’re sitting on his stomach. “Climb off me, please.”

Oh, right. You let him free, and he sits up. “And, just so you know, Eva said she’s got the go ahead to walk you down the aisle tomorrow.”

He pauses, face fearful. “She- she’ll…” He takes a few deep breaths. “Okay. I trust you Dashie-” He claps his hands over his mouth. “Dash.” He mumbles out. “Thank you.”

You click your tongue, and he hugs you for a brief second, leaving the scent of something minty as he pulls away. “I- I have to keep getting ready for the wedding.” He mumbles out. “The Palmon said she’d be here to help with my make up and the dress soon.”

Right. You look him up and down, slender… smooth limbs sticking out from his dress. “You uh… really dropped that weight, huh?”

He hides his face behind his hands, “Y-yeah. I kept going jogging after you…” He shrugs, and you nod.

“I’ll get out of your hair for now.” You point at the balcony. “Just be ready to get out of there, kay?”

He nods, moving to set his stool upright, while you slip out the window, back down the tower, as the sun peeks up over the horizon, dropping over the railing before any guards can spot you, you pull yourself back into the bedroom, exhausted.

Daisy lays her hands on your shoulders while you flop down on the bed, a few warm pulses of magic easing the aches in your bones. “Is Jeff okay?” She asks, laying back down next to you.

“He was/is kinda mind controlled, but I got through to him, I think. We’re gonna make some trouble in the ceremony and bust him out then.”
>>
File: Witchmon.full.1401506.jpg (187 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
Witchmon.full.1401506.jpg
187 KB, 700x560
She nods, licking her lips nervously. “Ooookay.”She brushes her newly blond locks out of her face. “You get some rest, I’ll tell Eva.”

You shut your eyes for just a moment, you swear, but you’re already being shaken awake. “Sorry.” She frowns apologetically, “But we’re starting soon, and you need to look good enough to trick our way in.”

You rub your eyes, feeling exhausted. At least the hot shower helps a little, as you pull the suit Witchmon made back on, Daisy gently fixing the bow tie, before you help her load the digimon into her gloves.

With Gotsumon sitting in one and Elecmon and Devi in the other, she’s tottering all over the place, lopsided and heavy. “I- I don’t think I can walk like this.” She whimpers, struggling to pick Gotsumon’s glove off the ground.

You’ve got an easy solution for that, you wrap yourself around her arm, the very image of a boytoy, with the added benefit that you can subtly help her lift the rock filled glove off the ground.

“Th-that works.” She nods, awkwardly stepping out into the hall.

You help down to the hall, flashing the invite again. Daisy gets a few suspicious looks, but the people behind you are pressing forwards, and the guards wave you through wearily.

You spot Eva loitering in a side room, as you guide Daisy to sit, the pre ceremony chatter deafeningly loud. You help her sit, the gloves dangling against the ground as she awkwardly looks around.

“I’ll just be a minute babes.” You wink, “Back in a few.”

She flushes under the exertion, you think, while you move to meet Eva.
>>
“Morning.” She grunts, bags under her eyes, squeezed into a flowery dress, her hair done up in a beehive with little ringlets coming off. “Feels weird being all dressed up again.”

“Missing the generals hat?” You ask.

She shrugs, peering out at the hall. “Not really. Thing was too big for my head.”

“Well, you look lovely.” You pat her shoulder.

She just grunts, “Right, well, what’s the exact plan here? Leomon and Devimon come out swinging? Then what?”

You scratch your chin. “I could also start a fire, that’d make everyone panic.”

“And where are you going once we’ve got him?” She asks.

>Digimon attack
>Start a fire, flush everyone out
>I'll shout an objection and rush the altar, no one will take me seriously as a human.
>Write in

AND

>Out the door at the back of the room
>Towards the dining hall at the side of the room.
>Cut the chandelier and ride it for the balcony above.
>Write in
>>
>>46588938
>>
>>46588938
>I'll shout an objection and rush the altar, no one will take me seriously as a human.

How can we not do this full dashing rogue style?
>>
>>46588938
>>
Let's call BelleStarMon and say we need help to rescue a cute boy

She loves justice and cute boys
>>
>>46588938

These are the coolest two options ever. Also, afternoon chuckles.
>>
>>46588938
>>
>>46588938
>>
>>46588938
>>
>>46588938
we need as much chaos as possible
then
Digivolved Devi can help us glide down.
>>
>>46588938
>>
>>46588938

>Start a fire
>Have digimon attack from outside
>Call BelleStarMon. She might help.

And

>Toward the dining hall
>>
>>46588938
>No escape, just laugh maniacally as it all burns to ash around you
DARK FIRE
HELLFIRE
>>
>>46588938

Followed by

We are Dash! if it aint stupid and flashy its not us!
>>
>>46588938
>All
>door at the back
>>
>>46589040
I feel like if we pass up this opportunity, we'll never have another chance to do this, not just in this quest, but in any quest ever.
>>
>>46588938
Make it stylish.
>>
>>46589067
Right? Going to fail miserably on the rolls though.
>>
>>46588938
>>
>>46588938
>>
>>46589091
>>46589098
Why do you hate fun samefag?
>>
>>46589139
>He doesn't watch the poster counter
>He doesn't know how same posting works
>>
>>46588938
>>
>Double the votes of last time.
>Number of posters has raised from 31 to 37 during the course of the vote.
Seems legit.
>>
>>46588938
>>
>>46589158
>>46589153
Oh wait, make that 38.
>>
>>46589147
Well if you admit your ignorance it's okay.
>>
>>46589139
Presumably, black fire, hellfire, the fire in his skin.
>>
>>46589153
>>46589170
Its like people want a big decision to go how they want or something.
>>
>>46589176
Yeah, that must be it, lots of new people rushing in to make their first votes, all for the same thing exactly.
>>
>>46589153
>Similar thing happened with the vote before last, nobody gave a shit, now they do
Seems legit.
>>
guys, stop

just stop, samefagging helps no one

because of that, we're doing it the nofun way that gets me bitched at

polls are open for two minutes, starting now

http://strawpoll.me/7335661
http://strawpoll.me/7335674
>>
>>46589199
>Strawpoll can't be faked
>>
No one want to call BelleStar?
>>
>>46589204
As long as he doesn't put it on twitter, because that one anon will get salty as all fuck about him daring to do such a thing.
>>
and stop voting
>>
Fuck. I voted for backdoor when I meant chandelier.
>>
>>46589199
Strawpoll is literally who can samefag faster
>>
Lame, looks like we're taking the boring options.
>>
>>46589244
So is /tg/. Twitter can be busted down to that too if you're really dedicated.
>>
fire and out the back door it is

God forbid something fun happen
>>
>>46589172
THIS BURNING, DESIRE
IS DRIVING ME TO SIN
>>
>>46589255
>>46589275
WE TRIED CHUCKLES WE TRIED.
>>
>>46589275
Fun was banned in the year of our Lord 1667 for being unchristian
>>
>>46589257
Only one thing for it, anyone who wants to vote has to send Chuckles a signed document detailing their vote, witnessed by a lawyer and under threat of death penalty for attempted samefagging.
>>
>>46589275
>God forbid something fun happen
I know right? Object and chandelier was the only choice, but no, some people have to be sensible or something stupid
>>
>>46589276
>>46589290
Frolo go and stay go
>>
>>46589275
Samefag wants to shit things up not have fun.
>>
>>46589304
>Being this mad you didn't win
>>
Any time we try something fun we fuck up.
>>
>>46589313
are you seriously claining this thread has 20 unique voters?
>>
>>46589275

Because Jeff fighting his captor in a burning church isn't awesome enough for you?
>>
>>46589313
>Implying
Chuckles should do more twitter votes then you'll see salt.
>>
>>46589331
I'm claiming it has 40.
>>
>>46589331
One can assume that at least half of the IPs are valid, so it's not completely impossible.

Unlikely, but not an outright "this thing cannot happen."

>>46589350
That's what I'm stockpiling for.
>>
>>46589370
I dont know why you want to do the things you do. I dont care that you violate the ToS for your own fun and mirth. But furthermore you just dont care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg
>>
>>46589413
I'm saving my salt for *later* anon. I haven't done the bad things yet.
>>
>>46589490
So you're willing to try to kill the quest because of a Twitter vote? The video anon posted still stands.
>>
>>46589518
Nice strawman, but salt doesn't kill quests, nor did I say that was the goal.
>>
File: OWTHEEDGE.jpg (24 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
OWTHEEDGE.jpg
24 KB, 400x366
>>46589490
Watch out Chuckles, this guy's outside your house right now with his katana.
>>
>>46589536
>Implying it's not two dead birds tied to a rock
>>
>>46589525
>Stockpiling salt
>Gonna do bad things

Still comes across as cringe worthy. Do you actually read what you post?
>>
>>46589564
>Implying stockpiling salt for specific bursts isn't superior to just being mad salty at all times
>Implying that recognizing shitposting as a bad thing is itself bad
>>
>>46589548
A salt rock?

>>46589564
>Reading your own posts
>>
You scratch your chin a moment, before nodding, “I’m gonna start a fire. Hopefully, that’ll make everyone panic, and I can grab Jeff out that door at the back.”

She nods, “Sounds safe…. Depending on what’s behind the door.”

You shrug, “We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.” You spare her a glance. “If I grab Jeff, You’ll help Daisy get Gotsumon out, yeah?”

She nods, the chatter dying away as organ music swells, “Sure, just… try not get yourself killed, okay? And my brother… or sister, whatever the fuck.” She squeezes your arm. “Love you.”

You smirk silently for a moment, “Loser.”

She punches you, hard, before stopping you to straighten your tie one more time. “Show time.” She grimaces, shoving you back towards the seats while she slips away.

Everyone rises to their feet, or what passes for them as far as digimon are concerned as the bridal march starts playing a giant golden ball of a digimon stepping proudly up to the front of the room.

The doors to the hall open, Jeff awkwardly blushing, elbow locked with Eva as they strut down the aisle, the bouquet held in trembling hands, Eva looking like she’s about to bust a gut laughing at any second.

You give them both a reassuring wink as they pass, Jeff’s trembling easing off a little, the dress hugging his slender frame as he steps up to the altar. Eva’s doing her best not to glare daggers at the prince, as she releases Jeff, moving to stand to the side of the altar.

One of the smaller greyer ball digimons steps forwards, starting on with his speech, and you get to work, snapping your fingers, you lean forwards and wait for the flame to catch on the wooden pew in front of you, before you do it to your own seat, ignoring the sniffing of the large peacock digimon next to you.

The flame catches again, and you push Daisy to her feet. “FIRE! THERE’S A FIRE IN HERE!” You cry suddenly.
>>
The peacock panics, leaping high ino the air, an old tree shaped digimon hurrying away, before you kick you bench over, into a vase, the flowers landing on it and going up in flames too.

More panicking, the screaming kicking up a notch, as the flames spread. You dash away, starting another one while everyone stares, the Prince staring angrily, as Daisy funnels some wind into it, the flames growing higher, clinging to a tapestry on the wall now, spreading up, eating into the mortar between the bricks.

“Guards!” The prince calls out, strutting forwards, waving his little sceptre with so much pomp you wonder how he lives without inhaling his own farts.

Well, now or never.

You nod to Eva, helping Daisy clear of the crowd, setting another fire near the door, people starting to run everywhere now to avoid the flames, she helps Daisy out, while you charge at Jeff.

Prince Mamemon notices you, while Daisy’s gloves burst, releasing the three digimon. You grab Jeff’s hand and pull him along, but he damn near falls on his face in the heels he’s wearing.

The prince is thundering towards you, standing at twice your height, he’s pretty intimidating. Only one way to get away from him at this rate.

You scoop Jeff up, one hand under his knees, the other at his back, greatful that he dropped that weight, he clutches around your shoulders, you shoulder check through the door, barging through, and-

“Fuuuuuck.” You groan weakly, slowing to a stop in the courtyard, dozens of the gun rabbit guys arms pointed right at you, as Elecmon and Gotsumon join by your side, having slipped around the prince.
>>
“Put the princess down, and step away!” One of the guards announces, a series of menacing clicks following the order. You can hear a dull roar in the distance, unable to place it. Probably one of the bigger digimon on fire.
The prince is stuck for the moment, too big for the door, hesitant to bust the wall down, Jeff still hugging one arm tight around your neck

>GrapLeomon time
>Jeff, you’re the princess, tell them to stand down.
>Bluff, say you did it because Princess Jess was your wife before the prince stole her
>Write in
>>
>>46589726
>GrapLeomon time
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.