[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Padawan Learner Quest Episode 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 2
File: yoda.jpg (28 KB, 476x328) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
28 KB, 476x328
LAST TIME: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46546822/

You are Taleep Mortune, a male Nautolan who will soon be thirteen years old. You've been a student at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant since you were young, but now you've officially been promoted to the rank of Padawan.
Last night you accepted your calling in the Jedi Order to become an explorer, an archaeologist. You're going to preserve and discover the history of the galaxy. In accordance, you've been assigned to learn under Master Connerian.
You've been told to meet with him today, so you've been meditating in your room since you woke up. You've got to make a good impression.

Rules:
Write-in is almost always an option.
Dice rolls will always be the best of 3 rolls, and will almost always be a d20 roll.
The most popular choice after 15 minutes will be used.
If 15 minutes pass and no one has voted, I will bump the thread.
I will only bump once per thread.
If votes are tied between two opposing choices at 15 minutes, an additional 10 minutes will be allowed for voting.
If votes are still tied after the additional 10 minutes, the decision goes to coin toss.
>>
As you exhale, you feel calmness and serenity flow through you. When you were a young child, meditation was difficult. You couldn't sit still. But as you've grown older, you've come to enjoy it.
There's a loud knock on the door. "Come in," you say.
A man walks into your room. He looks to be in his late 50's, and is exceptionally tough looking. Roughly 6'3", with a short beard and a shaved head. A thick blindfold covers his eyes.
"So, you're my new apprentice?" He says. His voice is deep and holds a commanding power. "You're a bit scrawny, aren't you?"
You look up at the man. Not what you expected, especially with the blindfold. Then again, you have heard of blind Jedi being able to see perfectly well through the Force. It catches you off guard for a second, and you don't respond immediately.
"Never mind, you'll get stronger as you get older," he says. "I'm Master Connerian. You can call me Shon. We're going to be working together for a long time."

>"It's nice to meet you, Shon. I'm Taleep."
>"When do we start?"
>"Are you blind?"
>Write-in
>>
>>46570145
I never knew I wanted a yoga Yoda in my life, but now that I have seen it I can think of little else.
>>
>>46570373

Stretch, you must! Important the breath is!
>>
One and only bump.
>>
>>46570168
>It's nice to meet you, Shon. I'm Taleep."
I really hope our first question to him isn't if he's blind. Sure, we can bring it up during the conversation , and I feel like we should. But that shouldn't be the first going out of our mouths.
>>
>>46570168
>"It's nice to meet you, Shon. I'm Taleep."
>>
>>46570812
>>46570872

"It's nice to meet you, Shon. I'm Taleep," you say.
"I know who you are, my boy," he says. "You must be eager to start your training, huh?"
"It has been something I've looked forward to for a while," you admit.
Master Connerian reaches into his robe. "Alright, alright," he says, "Then you'll need one of these." He produces a lightsaber hilt from the robe and hands it to you.
"A stock model," he explains, "But it'll do fine for now." You look at the hilt. It's a simplistic design, basically just a metal tube with some grip support added. "Go ahead and adjust it now," Connerian says.
You ignite the blade. The warmth of the plasma radiates off of it; it's not an uncomfortable feeling, and is actually rather soothing. The blade shines with a vibrant yellow; it's slightly thinner than some of the other lightsaber blades you've seen. You quickly adjust it to your height and then turn it off.
"Good, good," he says. "Then, what do you want to work on first?"

>"What? I've only just met you."
>"Now that I've got a lightsaber, teach me how to use it."
>"Let's work on using the Force."
>"Well... I haven't learned how to fly yet."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46571188
>>
>>46571188
>>
>>46571188
Let's jump right into it.
Ended up getting on twitter after all.good thing too. Almost missed this
>>
>>46571304
>>46571330
>>46571430

"Let's work on using the Force," you say. "After all, that's why the council said we should work together."
Master Connerian smirks. "The Force, huh?" He says. He looks around the room before walking up to you and putting a hand on your shoulder.
"What are you--" you say, before being slapped across the face. You let out a yelp and fall down.
"Didn't see that coming, huh?" He asks. "So we've got to work on your precognition."
"Was that really nec--" you start again, before being force-pushed against a wall.
"And you don't have a protective barrier up? That's no good. You should always be shielded."
"That's quite eno--" you say, before you start feeling a sharp pain in your head. You let out a yell and fall to your knees, holding tight on your temples, which feel like they're about to explode.
"Relax," he says. "Standard probing technique. The more calm you are, the less it hurts."
You attempt to relax, but it's extremely difficult with the pain. Is this what being a Padawan is like for everyone? Is this how a Jedi Master is supposed to act towards his Padawan? Soon after, the pain fades.
"Looks like you don't learn very quickly," he says. "If you would've employed some basic defensive techniques, you could've shut out that last one completely."

>Focus and put up a Force shield immediately.
>"What the hell!?"
>Strike back at him with the Force.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46571188
>>
>>46571756
>>
>>46571756
>>
>>46571756

Damn, alright I see this guy's likes his training blunt and to the point
>>
>>46571756
Can we tie his shoelaces together with the force? He's not going to respect us if we don't do something, but I don't think just following orders is what he wants, nor lashing out in anger.
>>
>>46571756
>Focus and put up a Force shield immediately
D-did he just get. . . Invasive?

Can't say I don't like the guy, though. As a character anyway.
>>
>>46571923
I can almost imagine a Sith killing him in front of use all menacingly and us just being like "Eh, he was a dick anyway."
>>
>>46571756
>focus and put up a force shield
He's handed us a lethal weapon, and is coaching us on self defense. Shit must get real on this job, don't complain to the guy keeping you alive that he's thorough.
Hate his guts maybe, but do as they say.
>>
>>46572058
>>46571923
>>46571812
>>46571810
>>46571803

With the pain gone, you immediately start focusing hard and put up a Force shield.
Master Connerian holds up a finger and moves it to the side. He smiles again.
"Good!" He says enthusiastically. "Keeping a shield up at all times will protect you from basic Force techniques. Now let's see how long you can last."
He holds up two fingers and moves them to the side. You feel the Force being used against you, almost knocking you off balance. It takes a huge amount of focus just to keep the shield up against his telekinetic motions. You can't imagine how the Masters keep it up while fighting against Sith.
"Think of it like stretching," he says. "Right now you're stiff, but if you keep up your practice, eventually you don't have to really try anymore."
He smirks, then punches the air between the two of you. "Catch!" He says.
A wave of Force energy flies out from his fist. It's so concentrated that you can almost see it, as if it were a roughly fist-sized ball being thrown at you.
You fortify your shield and hold both hands out, bracing for impact.

>Roll 1d20.
>>
>>46571992
>"You killed my master"
>"good. Let your hate flow through you"
>"you dick. Do you know how much money you just cost me?"
"What?"
>"NOW what am I going to do with a large crate full of live snakes? Do you know how many jedi are afraid of snakes?"
>"I don't think you-"
>"Just ONE! I finally find his one weakness, spend all of my money on snakes, and you go and KILL HIM! These things are non refundable! "
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46572255
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46572255
Let's throw this thing right back in his face. I get the feeling he'd appreciate the effort.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46572255
That ain't happening fool!
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46572255
Rollan for Force Verbing!

>>46572297
Kek
>>
>>46572297
let the keks flow through you
>>
>>46572328
>>46572340
>>46572379
>>46572386

With your hands held up, you bring the ball of Force to a complete standstill. Master Connerian is standing still now, his hands behind his back.
You feel it in front of you, rotating extremely quickly, and quickly come to understand its flow. With a forceful push, which you have to let out a grunt to get out, you toss it right back at him.
The ball quickly flies at Master Connerian, but as it comes close to his body, it seems to hit a wall and completely dissapears.
"Good job," he says. "Focus on keeping your shield up at all times. Remember how it felt to stop that attack."
He turns around. "As you continue to actively use the Force, you'll understand it more. Come along."
He starts walking away, not stopping to see if you follow.

>Follow him silently.
>"Shon, about your blindfold..."
>His guard is down. Force push him in revenge.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46572681
>>
>>46572681
"How dangerous is this? I mean, immediately a saber and self defense tests? Usually the worst threat here is tripping down the staircase."
>>
>>46572681
Let's get this out of the way before we go too far
>>
>>46572733
>>46572989
Shouldn't we address him as Master Shon?
>>
>>46573194
>>46572989
>>46572733
>>46572786

"How dangerous is this? I mean, immediately a saber and self defense tests? Usually the worst threat here is tripping down the staircase," you say.
"Oh, there's various dangers," your Master says. "Sith, Mandalorians, ancient evils in tombs. Cults, too." After a moment, he adds: "But don't worry. Most of the time our work will be peaceful. Well, relatively."
The two of you walk in silence for a moment before you speak up. "Master Shon, about your blindfold..."
"Oh, that's right!" He says. "I almost completely forgot." He stops walking and fishes around in his sleeve before pulling out a strip of cloth, tossing it to you.
"What's this for?" You ask, holding the cloth.
"Put that on. In case you were wondering, no, I'm not blind." You put the blindfold on as he talks. "With enough understanding of the Force, you don't need your eyes or ears anymore. I wear this as a personal choice."

>"That's stupid. I'm not wearing one of these things."
>"What do you mean, you don't need eyes or ears?"
>"Well, whatever works, I guess."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46572786
>Usually the worst threat here is tripping down the staircase."
You fool! See what you've done? This is now a very Real danger!

>>46573194
Maybe he's from a border temple where Shon is like jedi 'Shifu'or something? You do raise a good point.

>>46573272
Put the blindfold on and immediately try reaching out with the force instead of using our senses.
>>
>>46573272
(grumble to self) thanks alot anons
>>
>>46573272
>"Well, whatever works, I guess."
>>
>>46573498
I agree with the blindfold idea.
>>
>>46573272
>"Well, whatever works, I guess. Wasn't kidding about the stairs though."
It's not like blindfold training is unusual for Jedi. Wearing it 24-7 is a little bit weird.
>>
>>46573272
Put the Blindfold on but wear it so we can still see out of one eye
>>
>>46573625
>Wasn't kidding about the stairs though."
How many times are we gonna have to teach you this lesson, old man?
>>
>>46573730
Prediction: Taleep is used to the stairs and manages it. Connerian flubs his force sense check and trips instead.
>>
>>46573846
Our Master is just going to float down the stairs the bantha
>>
>>46573846
>>46573903
We're going to concentrate so hard on whether he trips that we're going to trip.
>>
>>46573625
>>46573639
>>46573586
>>46573562
>>46573498

"Well, whatever works, I guess," you say, tying the blindfold. "Wasn't kidding about the stairs though."
Master Connerian laughs. "I've been at this Temple for nearly sixty years. I know about the stairs."
You reach out with the Force, trying to sense your surroundings. You've worn a blindfold before while using training droids, so you're not completely unaware of your surroundings.
Still, you're used to using your eyes in daily life. It takes a moment before you can faintly sense the walls around you and the floor underneath your feet.
"Come along," Master Connerian says, sounding like he's a bit farther away from you. You follow.
With some effort, you're able to navigate with him through the temple. You're used to this environment. During meditation, you can picture every part of the temple clearly in your mind. But going beyond places where you're familiar? That seems a bit extreme.
After some time walking, you feel the wind on your skin. You're outside, probably in the courtyard.
"So now you've got a lightsaber," he says. "And it's my responsibility to teach you how to use it."

>"I already know Shii-Cho and Soresu."
>"What style will you teach me, Master?"
>"I can't wear my blindfold while using a deadly weapon!"
>Write-in.
>>
>>46574098
>"I can't wear my blindfold while using a deadly weapon!"
>>
>>46574098
>"I already know Shii-Cho and Soresu."
>>
>>46574098
>"I already know- er, I've been taught Shii-Cho and Soresu."
>>
>>46574174
Banking this
>>
>>46574174
I like it backing
>>
>>46574174
+1
>>
>>46574174
This
>>
>>46574174
>>46574274
>>46574288
>>46574434
>>46574463

"I already know- er, I've been taught Shii-Cho and Soresu." you say.
"So have all of your enemies," Master Connerian says. "You're going to learn Niman."
"Niman?" You ask. "They never mentioned that during our training."
"The moderation form. The diplomat's form. The Way of the Rancor," Master Connerian says. "Niman is my chosen style, and it's my job to teach you."
"Okay," you say. "What's Niman?"
"It's a hybrid form. It combines elements of all of the other forms. No great strengths, but no great weaknesses, either. We work with seamlessly combining the Force with our combat techniques."
"What do you mean?"
"Some Jedi can't focus hard enough to actively use the Force while fighting. The most they can do is augment their abilities. But our primary focus is the Force, and that should be reflected in our lightsaber techniques."

>"Sounds good to me. Let's start."
>"Why would I want to learn a style with no great strengths?"
>Write-in.
>>
>>46574557
>"Sounds good to me. Let's start."
>>
>>46574557
>"Why would I want to learn a style with no great strengths?"
Fair question. Our enemies will likely know of this style too.
>>
>>46574596
+1
>>
>>46574557
>>"Why would I want to learn a style with no great strengths?"
>>
>>46574596
>>46574604
>>46574627
>>46574846

"Why would I want to learn a style with no great strengths?" You ask.
"It allows you to be versatile," he says. "You'll be using the Force more often than your lightsaber. Swordplay is a secondary skill, something to fall back on."
You hear him ignite his lightsaber.
"Now, we could spend all day talking, or you could learn."
You turn on your lightsaber. Doing this blindfolded doesn't seem like a good idea to you.
Suddenly you feel yourself pulled forward with the Force. You crash directly into your Master.
"Dead!" He says.
You stand up, lightsaber in hand, then feel yourself thrown backwards, the lightsaber falling out of your grip. You hear it ignite again.
"Dead!" Master Connerian declares again before tossing your lightsaber back to you. With a groan, you ignite it again, standing up. Your shield can't stand against his abilities; he's much stronger than you.
"There are no exceptional strengths here for me to work with. Neither are there any weaknesses for you to exploit."
You feel the Force moving around you. You can hear the lightsaber rapidly advancing towards you. He must've thrown it.

>Roll 1d20.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46575375
Rollan!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46575375
K
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46575375
DOOOOOOOOODGE
>>
>>46575433
>>46575478
>>46575489
This is why you never throw a saber.
>>
>>46575489
>>46575433
>>46575478

The Force is clearly showing you where the lightsaber is going to hit you. You easily deflect the thrown lightsaber with a standard Soresu block.
It quickly zips back to your Master's hand.
"Good!" He says. "You can block. Now strike me!"
You quickly advance, using what Shii-Cho you know to strike at him with wide, flowing movements. Each one, of course, is blocked by his own saber.
"Good energy," he says. "But predictable."
When you go in for another strike, he drops his lightsaber and grabs onto your wrists, landing a hard headbutt on your nose and then pushing you over with the Force.
"Dead!" He says. "But you made a good effort." He helps you stand back up, the lightsaber returning to his hand.

>"That wasn't the Force. You cheated."
>"I understand now, Master."
>"Why don't more people use Niman?"
>Write-in
>>
>>46575684
>>"Why don't more people use Niman?"
for it is the everyman style
>>
>>46575684
>write-in
"I'm beginning to understand now master. Niman doesn't focus on anyone aspect of combat. A master of Niman is able to adapt to any situation because they are trained in all aspects of combat. By not focusing on any one specific part of fighting, a Niman practicioner is well-versed in all aspects. This allows the force to flow through him in any way it chooses."
>>
>d Lets go another round and when you start kick sand into his face and go for a low blow
>>
>>46575896
That is not the Jedi way.
>>
>>46576074
He would appreciate that were thinking
>>
>>46576124
It's just that so far the character we have been building seems to be a very traditional Jedi.
>>
OP here. Experiencing some technical difficulties with Internet connection. Should have this resolved within Half an hour. Sorry for the delay.
>>
>>46576193
Seems like we're Grey-leaning as I see it. Very thoughtful and accepting of flaws in the Jedi code, as we respect it. Perhaps a little more willing to use unorthodox methods and breaking free of standardised lightsaber duels.

>>46575684
>"I understand now, Master."
>>
>>46576193
Aka the most boring route, lets mix it up a little
>>
>>46576290
The thing is, we always "mix it up a little".
>>46576285
True we were going through the original Jedi code too.
>>
"I'm beginning to understand now master. Niman doesn't focus on anyone aspect of combat. A master of Niman is able to adapt to any situation because they are trained in all aspects of combat. By not focusing on any one specific part of fighting, a Niman practicioner is well-versed in all aspects. This allows the force to flow through him in any way it chooses."
"Yes, that's a good understanding of Niman. Through versatility and the will of the Force, we are made stronger. Now, perhaps I couldn't best a Jedi battlemaster in a pure lightsaber fight. Probably couldn't. But what good is the battlemaster's swordplay if I can use the Force to keep a considerable distance throughout the entire fight?"
"Why don't more people use Niman?"
"It's not very flashy or attractive as a style," he admits. "And it requires a strong understanding of the Force to master."
"The other styles don't?" You ask.
"Some of them do. An Ataru master will constantly use the Force to augment their abilities. Niman masters will do that as well, but we're more likely to use the Force for other means."
"Like telekinesis."
"That's right. By practicing the methods of all forms of combat thoughtfully, we also fight formlessly."
"And unpredictably."
"Hey!" You hear someone yell. Sounds like... Tess? You can't be sure until she speaks up again. "Taleep? I-is this your Master?" Yeah, it's Tess.
"And who's this?" Master Connerian asks.

>"Her name is Tess. I met her yesterday."
>"Hi Tess. This is my Master, Shon Connerian."
>"Just a girl."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46577396
>>
>>46577396
>>
>>46577396
Can we do both? Introduce them to each other.
>>
>>46577494
+1
>>
>>46577396
>>"Hi Tess. This is my Master, Shon Connerian."
>>
>>46577733
>>46577494
>>46577522

"Hi Tess. This is my Master, Shon Connerian." After a few seconds, you add: "Master Connerian, this is Tess."
"W-wow! I saw you two with the lightsabers, it was s-so cool!" Tess says. She seems genuinely impressed.
"Don't get too excited, youngling," Master Connerian says. "Lightsabers are dangerous tools. They should only be used when they have to be."
"Y-yes, Master."
Not being able to see Tess while she talks is starting to annoy you. Sure, the blindfold might be useful in training, but you should at least be able to have a conversation without wearing it.
Maybe Master Connerian would be alright with you not wearing it all the time. You're not sure. And, frankly, it felt good to see another Nautolan at the Temple. There aren't many of you around.

>"Let's talk a little bit later, Tess. I'm training."
>"Master, can I take this blindfold off?"
>"What're you doing out here anyway?"
>Write-in.
>>
>>46577818
>>"Master, can I take this blindfold off?"
>>
>>46577818
>"Master, can I take this blindfold off?"
>>
>>46577818
>>"Let's talk a little bit later, Tess. I'm training."
getting acquainted and all.
Try to feel her with the force
>>
>>46577860
>>46577926

"Master, can I take this blindfold off?" You ask.
"Well, you're still a beginner. I guess you can for right now. You did pretty well in that little spar."
"Thank you, Master." You untie the blindfold. Immediately, your eyes are assaulted by the light of the morning sun. It takes a moment, and the subtle use of the Force, for your eyes to adjust to the light.
You hadn't noticed Tess's skin tone the other day. Unlike yours, which is green, hers has a slight purple tint. It's not uncommon for Nautolans, you know from your holocrons, but you'd not met any Natolans at this point with a purple skin tone. There simply aren't many Nautolans in the Temple.
"How's it going?" You ask.
"I'm good. Um, that Zabrak boy from yesterday. He came and apologized to me this morning."
"Oh? That's good!"
"D-do you know why? He d-didn't seem sorry yesterday."

>"He must've realized that he did something wrong."
>"He tried to attack me last night. The council got involved."
>"I beat the snot out of that punk!"
>Write-in.
>>
>>46578257
>>"He must've realized that he did something wrong."
>>
>>
>>46578315
This.
>>
>>46578257
>>"He must've realized that he did something wrong."
>>
>>46578257
>>
>>46578257
>He must've realized that he did something wrong.

>after gettinga new master all our decisions are nearly unanimous
Did his mind probe force persuade us or something?
>>
>>46578315
>>46578329
>>46578339
>>46578396
>>46578513
>>46578540

"He must've realized that he did something wrong," you say. It isn't strictly a lie.
"W-well, I'm glad you talked to him for me," she says. "Um, but, I see you're training here."
You look over at your Master. First impressions, right. You should be working harder.
"Alright, Tess. I'll see you later," you say. She goes back to another part of the courtyard. Looks like a meditation area.
"Oh, I heard about your little incident," Master Connerian says. "That's part of why I was chosen as your Master."
"I didn't know it was a big deal," you say. "Jedi seem to do much more important things."
"It's the small things that matter, boy," he says. "So why did you lie to her?"

>"I didn't lie, Master, I just didn't tell the whole story."
>"She would've been worried."
>"I don't enjoy gossip."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46578622
>>"I didn't lie, Master, I just didn't tell the whole story."
>>
>>46578637
I like this
>>
>>46578622
>"I didn't lie, Master, I just didn't tell the whole story."
Followed with a pause and then,
>"I don't enjoy gossip. Plus, I don't think it'd be good for P'riah either."
>>
>>46578622
>>"I didn't lie, Master, I just didn't tell the whole story."
>>"She would've been worried."
>>"I don't enjoy gossip."
all three seem to go together nicely
>>
>>46578637
>>46578663
>>46578682
>>46578695

"I didn't lie, Master, I just didn't tell the whole story."
"So you witheld information?" He says. "We're historians, Taleep. Do historians withold information?"
"No, Master. I don't think so, at least."
"Sure we do," he says. You're surprised. The youngling teachers normally wouldn't condone it. "Only if we've got a good reason, though. Did you have a good reason?"
"Yes."

Master Connerian stands still, not saying anything in response to that.
"Do you feel that?" He asks. "Go on, reach out with the Force." You reach out, but to no avail. You can't sense what he's sensing right now.
"What is it, Master?"
"Something in the outer rim. Something's happening." He rubs one of his temples, draping the rest of his hand over his forehead. "I must go speak with the council. Meet me back here in an hour."
He walks away, leaving you in the courtyard.

>Go meditate.
>Talk to Tess.
>Go eat breakfast.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46579034
>>Go eat breakfast.
>>
>>46579034
Go eat breakfast with Tess
>>
>>46579034
>Talk to Tess.
now that Training is completely over we can fraternize.
>>
>>46579034
>>Go eat breakfast.
>>
>>46579034
>sensing things going wrong on the outer rim during a conversation
Geez talk about reaching out with the force.
>>
>>46579034
>Go eat breakfast
>>
>>46579034
>>Go eat breakfast.
do some blindfold practice in process.
>>
>>46579101
Does she have to eat all the eggs?
>>
>>46579058
>>46579183
>>46579272
>>46579330

You tie your blindfold back on and decide to go eat some breakfast. The most important meal of the day.
With only a few small problems -- bumping into a couple of walls -- you make your way to the cafeteria.
"Hi Master Gordonis," you say. "What's on the menu?"
"Scrambled eggs. I made these ones nice, used some great creme fraiche." You have no idea what creme fraiche is.
"Sounds good, Master," you say. He hands you a tray.
You try to reach out with the Force. It doesn't take long to sense a face about a foot away from yours.
You can't tell who it is, but they do seem familiar. Probably Zaric or Melissandre making fun of your blindfold in their head.

>Take off the blindfold.
>I know it's you... Zaric!
>I know it's you... Mellisandre!
>Ignore, sit down, eat.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46579470
>>Ignore, sit down, eat.
>>
>>46579470
>Write-in.
Use the force to make them do a split
>>
>>46579470
Appear to ignore but secretly focus on them while going to sit down
>>
>>46579470
>>Write-in.
just say hi and see if they respond.
>>
>>46579606
I agree.
>>
>>46579606
>>46579876

"Hi."
"Nice," Zaric says. "You got a lightsaber for one day and you already poked your eyes out."
"I'm just wearing this because my Master told me to." You walk over to a table with him and sit down. "He said it would make it so I don't need my eyes anymore."
"If you're wearing a blindfold all the time, it doesn't matter if you need your eyes or not," Zaric says. You eat some scrambled eggs. They taste great, probably because of whatever that creme fraiche stuff is. "But, hey, it's your choice."
"I guess I know what you mean. But it'll help me get better at using the Force."
Zaric yawns. "Whatever, man, it's too early for all of that anyway." You sense that he's leaning backwards. "How's your new Master?"

>"I like him. He's assertive."
>"He's kind of a jerk."
>"Once I've learned what he has to teach me, I'm not going to waste time talking to him anymore."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46580080
>"Hes... weird."
>>
>>46580080
He's not what I expected. More assertive. A bit weird but not in a bad way. It's a different experience and I think I'll learn a lot.
>>
>>46580080
He's not what I thought a master would be like.
>>
>>46580080
>"Can't talk, according to him I'm dead."
>>
>>46580316
This
>>
>>46580316
>>46580399

"He's not what I expected. More assertive. A bit weird but not in a bad way. It's a different experience and I think I'll learn a lot."
"Well, that's just peachy," Zaric says, eating his own food. "When's your next training session?"
"In just a little bit," you say. "He gave me enough time to come and eat, but not much more."
"Wanna skip and go hang out in the city?"
"What?"
"You're a Padawan now. Which means you can escourt us out of the Temple whenever you want. So, do you want to go hang out in the city?"
You've never gone to the city around the Temple before. It's massive. One of the biggest cities in the galaxy.

>"Not this time. Maybe later."
>"Sounds like fun. Let's go."
>"No. I need to report to duty."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46580709
>>"Not this time. Maybe later."
>>
>>46580709
>"Not this time. Maybe later
You want me, newly minted padawan, to ignore the direct orders of a Jedi knight who is also my Master? Priorities man.
>>
>>46580709
>"Sounds like fun. Let's go."

Lets be a kid and make a mistake
>>
>>46580859
Backing
>>
>>46580709
>>
>>46580709
>>
>>46580709
20 credits says this little shit is gonna be a sith shit

>Not this time dark side, I've got Jedi badassery to accomplish
>>
>>46580851
>>46580731
>>46580939
>>46580962

"Not this time. Maybe later."
Zaric rolls his eyes. "You could try to have fun sometime."
"Not today, though. I'm a newly minted Padawan. Priotities."
"Fine. Then I'm gonna go check out the blocked off section of the library."
Oh yeah. Apparently there was an "adult" section of the library. There was supposed to be a large collection of artistic nudes.

>"I'll go to the library. I can be a -little- late."
>"See you later."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46581234
>>"I'll go to the library. I can be a -little- late."
That? That I can do.
>>
>>46581234
>>"I'll go to the library. I can be a -little- late."
sure
>>
>>46581234
>"I'll go to the library. I can be a -little- late."

Have we gotten the Jedi version of the talk yet?
>>
>>46581495

Yeah. You're almost 13. Sexuality was part of the ethics training you had.

>>46581279
>>46581414

"I'll go to the library. I can be a -little- late."
"Cool," Zaric says. "Got your personal holocron?"
"Yeah," you say. You usually wear it on your belt.
"Alright, here's the plan. There's a guard looking over the adult section. You need to distract him for a while. Like, ten minutes."
"Ten minutes?"
"I need to sneak in, find a bunch of holocrons, download them to my personal holocron, and then get out and upload them to yours."

>"How am I supposed to distract him?"
>"I don't think I can do that."
>"You'd better only get me good stuff."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46581234
>inb4 hutts gone wild
Sometimes getting what you want is the worst punishment possible.
>>
>>46581623
>"You'd better only get me good stuff."
"Excuse me sir, can you direct me to the Braille section?"
>>
>>46581623
>>"You'd better only get me good stuff."
>>Write-in.
Like those togruta chicks gone wild or something just not anything with gungan or hutts in it this time.
>>
>>46581698
>getting gungan and hutt porn in mass
hot.
>>
>>46581625
>two Rancors one bucket
>>
>>46581698
>>46581671

"You'd better only get me good stuff. Like those togruta chicks gone wild or something, just not anything with gungans or hutts this time."
"Alright, I'll be picky! Jeez. I figured hutts were your kind of thing."
"NOT hutts or gungans."
"I've got it. Look, the guard's right ahead."
You sense the presence of a guard. You've still got a blindfold on. "Describe him to me."
"Six feet, female, lightsaber pike, in white robes."
"Alright."

>"Excuse me ma'am, can you direct me to the Braille section?"
>Use the Force on the guard.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46581910
Sounds like Master Badass, hopefully just a coincidence.
>>
>>46581910

>Write-in

Ey bby how u doin
>>
Excuse me ma'am I uhhh ahhhhaha uhhh -unintelligible mumbling-

Repeat for first few minutes then ask for braille section as if remembering.
>>
>>46581910
Lets be the Cute "blind" Padawan
>>
>>46581910
Lets be the cute kid who get flustered by pretty older ladies
>>
You continue walking and bump into the guard's leg.
"Watch out, youngling," the guard says.
You reach out to the wall and then look up at her. "I-I'm a Padawan now."
"Why are you wearing a blindfold?"
"M-my master, Master Connerian, said I have to. I'm trying to find a Braille section."
"Master Connerian? He's a considerably large donator..." You hear her sigh. "And he's your master?"

>Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46582152
Lets use that cute kid charm
>>
>>46582168
Welp looks like were calling her a fat cunt
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46582152
Hope
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>46582152
No! We can achieve it! Go little boy, go!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46582152
Save us dice gods
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

We can do, little Taleep needs that porn
>>
>>46582236

Dice roll success.

"Yes. I just became his Padawan today."
"Alright, kid. I'll take you to the Braille section. Take my hand."
She takes your hand and walks with you down a hallway, and through a few rooms in the library. Then she lets go of your hand.
"Alright. Everything in this room is fully equipt for the blind. I'll leave you here."

>"Wait! Can you show me where Grandmaster Chuang's audio lectures are?"
>"Thank you, ma'am."
>"You don't need to go back to your post." (Jedi Mind Trick)
>Write-in
>>
>>46582380
>Write in

Ask her to help us find a book and be very general with the description
>>
>>46582380
>>"Wait! Can you show me where Grandmaster Chuang's audio lectures are?"

Turn that cute uppppppppp
>>
>>46582380
>"Wait! Can you show me where Grandmaster Chuang's audio lectures are?"
Maybe we can find some cool lecture that enhances our powers or something.
>>
>>46582380
>Write-in
"I forget how the section is organized, could you go over it again? I'm looking for Grandmaster Chuang's audio lectures."
>>
>>46582424
>>46582451

"Wait! Can you show me where Grandmaster Chuang's audio lectures are?"
"Oh, those? That's actually on a holodisk just over here. Let me get it for you."
She walks away and returns quickly. "Here, give me your holocron and I'll upload it."
"T-thank you, ma'am."
You take the personal holocron off of your belt and hold it up to her. She takes it out of your hand and returns it to you after about a minute.
"There you go. Anything else?"
This should be enough time.

>"Can you bring me back to where I ran into you?"
>"No thank you, ma'am."
>Write-in.
>>
>>46582548
>"No thank you, ma'am."
We can find our own way back, probably. Use the Force, Luke and all that. That, or extreme backtracking.
>>
>>46582548
>I'm also trying to learn some basic force techniques in my free time are there any books you would suggest
>>
>>46582562
Support.
>>
>>46582562
This. Give her the puppy eyes. THROUGH THE BLINDFOLD.
>>
>>46582562
This is good
>>
>>46582562
>>46582571
>>46582586

"I'm also trying to learn some basic Force techniques in me free time, are there any books you would suggest?"
"Oh, sure. Let me grab some more holodisks for you."
She goes off and then returns shortly after.
"Here's some stuff on telekinesis, augmentation, and some philosophy." She uploads each holodisk into your holocron.
"Thank you so much," you say.
"Don't mention it. Now I've got to get back to work. Good luck, Padawan."
She walks away.

>Find Zaric.
>Report to your Master.
>>
>>46582683
>Find Zaric.
>>
>>46582683
Find Zaric as soon as possible so we can get back to Master Blindfold guy
>>
File: A Good Laugh.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
A Good Laugh.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>46582724
Find Zaric as soon as possible so we can get back to
> Master Blindfold guy
>>
We have to hid the porn on our holodisk. Lets put it under Jedi Tax Returns
>>
>>46582800
YOU!
I like you.
>>
>>46582704
>>46582724
You quickly walk back to the entrance of the library, figuring Zaric would wait for you there.
He did.
"Hey," Zaric says, "About time you got here."
"I am wearing a blindfold," you say. "Did you get stuff?"
"All sorts of stuff. Here." He uploads it to your holocron. "It's filed under "tax returns"", Zaric says.
"Thanks. I've gotta get going now."
"Alright. I'll see you."
As you begin walking towards the courtyard, an intense feeling sweeps over you. Like thousands of people dying in an instant somewhere in the galaxy. It's overpowering, and you have to hold yourself up against a wall to stay on your feet.
What the hell was that?

------------------

End Episode 2
Episode to be uploaded to the suptg archive.
QM Twitter: @CitizenCFKane
>>
>>46582897
The force killed people for us stealing porn, we've really done it now
>>
>>46582906
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo...

...I'm not sorry.
>>
>>46582933
They lived full lives, but more important what porn did we snag?
>>
>Come in just in time to see it end

Still looks like everyone had fun, can't be mad
>>
>>46582897
Did Alderaan blow up early? Or did Malachor V blow?
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.