[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Egwen Girls School Quest 23
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 1
File: Egwen School Quest.jpg (73 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Egwen School Quest.jpg
73 KB, 600x400
You are Sallazar, a young wizard who has recently left the army. You have taken a teaching job at Egwen Girls Convent.

In addition the Headmaster of the school wants you to run the schools adventurers club, to give some of the schools more unusual girls something fun to do.

“Chame get off the roof of the lightning rail!” you yell “Evrumine, bags in the hold! Janrael if you fall over the side you'll be flying there solo!”

Cleya hefts a heavy trunk belonging to you “Where do do you want this sir?”

“Starboard cabins, number three” you direct her adding “thank you Cleya, you're the only one being helpful today!” and turn angrily away to harangue some of the other club members and thus missing her straighten up proudly despite the too-heavy box she's carrying.

The good part of being on the Dave's payroll as a villain is the money and special access to the dungeons they build. The bad part is sometimes being called on to participate in events at very short notice. Apparently Belgreblor the Immolator is sulking because his mate ran off with a black dragon and is refusing to participate in a 'Fall of the City' event the Daves are running for several schools. You didn't book the girls on it because it's a week-long event and you didn't want to disrupt their studies.

But one thing led to another, the Headmaster was promised the fee Belgreblor had negotiated if the Witch King was the main villain and well, that's how that goes. You'll just have to hold evening classes for the club or something. And for the extra girls that are tagging along. You need to be there quickly so an airship was chartered, one with plenty of extra room, and so you have the aviation club along as well. All told you're responsible for 40 girls on this trip. Well, you, Taynathil, Thunder Drum and Master Telgether.
>>
You're also trying to get the girls onboard an airship and settled, the top of the sun has only just come over the horizon and you've just spent four hours in a lightning rail with three dozen over-excited teenage girls.

You need to sleep, or a large glass of whiskey, or to set something on fire. Thunder Drum and Master Telgether are far too calm but at least you have the satisfaction of seeing the elf looking stressed.

Eventually you all manage to herd the girls onto the ship, and off the rigging, and then you're off, sailing through the skies. You've got a six hour trip ahead of you, and far too many excitable girls. How are you going to spend your time?

>Sleep (skip trip)
>Chase around keeping the girls out of trouble
>Brief the girls on their roles in the week ahead
>Other (?)
>>
The Adventurers Club http://pastebin.com/t467eb4q
Sheets in Excel https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba1zu710zhochvr/Character%20sheets.xlsx?dl=0#_=_
Classes and Races http://pastebin.com/wCst2V8B
Quest Rules http://pastebin.com/RG9EAvPq
Main Character http://pastebin.com/xHFh2iz2
Setting http://pastebin.com/ej98zdgD
Continent Map http://ibin.co/260vHqwvCza9
QM Twitter https://twitter.com/anAspiringQM
QM Askfm http://ask.fm/AnAspiringQM
Archive http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Egwen%20School%20Quest
Diaries http://pastebin.com/PmSudaxb
Art http://imgur.com/a/rKqQt
Other Art http://imgur.com/a/EnMfz
>>
>>46566608
>>
>>46566608
>>
>>46566608
>Go find the leisure areas
>>
>>46566608

>mot using telekinesis or tensers floating disk for luggage
Sallazar is surprisingly bad at being a wizard
>>
>>46566608
>>
>>46566608
>>
This is going to take some time to write if you've voting to do 'everything'.
>>
>>46566774
I'm sorry.
>>
Ok, please wait patiently.

In the meantime: training points updated: what should the girls spend em on?
>>
>>46566980
Use Rope, Escape Artist, Command, Unarmed Combat.
>>
>>46566980
Kittrane
Fighter
>Crossbow and Axe use
Sorcerer
>Arcane energy and spell-like abilities

Cleya, more spells duh
She should get 3rd tier spells and a few more second tier ones like Lightning bolt for more offense options.

Nevyn just gets more dumped into monk skills

Chame a shit and desn't deserve training (if she did it should be more crossbow, deception and stealth)
>>
As the airship sails through the skies you slump against the rails, heaving a sigh of relief. Relaxing for just a few seconds. A poor choice of action: it's only moments before one of the crew comes up to you, complaining about the girls.

You talk Janrael down out of the rigging and remove Chame forcibly from the crows nest with magic. Safire has taken refuge in the lower decks where there are tight places for her to squeeze into so she feels safe.

Syphoebeus is found playing dice in the private cabin of another group of passengers (all male) and laughing off their attempts to persuade her to wager removing items of clothing instead of using coppers as the stakes.

They object to you interrupting their game, resulting in several of them being slightly scorched before you drag Phoebe out of the room.

And so it goes: the girls getting into trouble, you getting them out of trouble. Eventually you get sick of it and order them all into one of the mess halls, commandeering it as a meeting room.

“But Professor...” whines Chame.

“No” you cut her off “next time you pretend to be someone's clothes then run away, you'll be in detention for a week!”

“Sit down, sit down!” you say loudly to the girls, once they're all sat and quiet, you explain how this is going to go.

“The Daves have requested us since their main villain dropped out at the last minute” you say “they were planning on running a massive event where a dragon and its goblin army and other creatures invade a city. Now they're switching to having the Witch King and undead horde invade the city. You're here because this will be fun, and a useful experience for you, and because I need evil minions, thank you Evrumine” you give her a nod as she gives an evil chuckle “so for the time being, you're all being volunteered to be evil minions – anyone who really doesn't want to can speak to me later and we'll find something else for you to do. Any questions?”
>>
Calluna raises her hand “Is this going to be in an entire city? How?”

“Only about a quarter of it” you say “the Lord Mayor is a big fan of the sport and apparently all the clubs and spectators descending on the place is going to bring a lot of money to the city of Dengorough – they've had part of the city cleared for the game, though some of the inhabitants will be playing as bystanders as well.”

Cleya raises her hand “what are we going to be doing?”

“All sorts” you say “depending upon the scenario's the Daves put in: leading marauding bands of monsters, setting up traps and ambushes for parties, attacking locations as they hold them, stuff like that.”

You answer a few more questions about specifics and then the girls start discussing what roles they want to play. Before you know it the ships bells signal that you'll be landing soon.

XXX

At the airship dock of Dengorough you and the other teachers herd the girls through the crowds and towards your hotel.

“The first games are not due for several hours yet” rumbles Thunder Drum “what would you have us do with the students, and do you need to see your small friends?”

He has a point, the first scenarios are about overwhelming forces attacking the city, and the adventuring teams running, hiding and forting up. That will be run tonight at sundown. You need to talk to the Daves, scout out the place you'll be fighting and maybe get some rest too, since you'll be up most of the night.

What is Sallazar doing?

>Sleeping
>Go see the Daves
>Scout the battlefield
>Stick with the girls
>Other (?)

What are the girls doing?

>Staying at the hotel, hopefully resting
>Going to meet the other clubs
>Shopping trip
>Free time (do as they please)
>Other (?)
>>
>>46567969
>Scout the battlefield
>>
>>46567969
>>Scout the battlefield
>>
>>46567969
>>Stick with the girls
>>
>>46567969
>Go see the Daves
>>
>>46567969
>Stick with the girls
>Go see the Daves
>Scout the battlefield
>>
>>46568129
With all 40 of them?
>>
>>46567969
>Go see the Daves
>Scout the battlefield

Then hopefully an hour or so of
>Sleeping

Girls
>>
Scout whilst girls stay at hotel
>>
>>46567969
>Scout the battlefield
There'll be plenty of time for the girls to see the city and meet the other clubs after the games (when we're there to supervise personally), they should rest up for now since there are only a few hours and we're going to be up all night.
>>
>>46567969
>Sleeping
>Shopping trip
>>
>>46568147
Prep them on their role. This is how you make an evil army work.
>>
>>46568233
Fair enough
>>
“Keep the girls here” you tell Thunder Drum “try and get them to rest for this evening.”

“That might be quite difficult” points out the golem.

“Play them something soothing” you suggest “I'm sure you know some sort of music to relax them.”

It's amazing how well a stone face can convey disgust.

With that sorted you head over to the east quarter of the city – where the event is being set up.

You walk through streets full of workmen – reinforcing false barricades, putting facings on buildings to avoid damage to them, even partially damaging some of the cheaper-looking buildings to make them easier to collapse. You assume they'll be repaired later. You wander around, seeing green crosses being painted over some doors, yellow over others. A discreet enquiry reveals that the green-marked buildings are 'safe zones' for adventurers and that once in a safe zone they cannot be attacked and that yellow ones are safe zones that can be attacked, after a short delay. The goal for the adventurers is to get to one of three locations close to the middle of the city: a church, a guard house and a mages guild. Once here the adventurers have completed their mission. Teams will get points depending upon how many of their team makes it, what monsters they kill along the way, and how many bystanders they rescue.

Once you're through the east quarter of Dengorough you see similar prepasrations being carried out on the city wall, huh seems you'll be attacking that this evening with your undead hordes. And speaking off...

You approach the pimply-faced young man stitching a flesh golem's arm back on its body. He's wearing a black robe with a blood-stained white apron over it.

“Sallazar” you say by way of introduction “nice stitching” it never hurts to compliment people after all. He turns around with a start, his eyes wide.
>>
“Gethrud Undertaker” he says, offering you a gorestained hand, then quickly pulls it back as he realises his error, wiping it on his apron to little effect. “I'm in charge of the undead minions”, he gestures at the small army of animated dead he's preparing for battle.

You squint “are those real?”

“Oh yes!” he nods enthusiastically “it helps to mix a few in with the shadow conjuring, the smell adds to the authenticity and the conjurers like to have some real patterns to copy from, so, you're him, the Witch King. I'm a big fan!”

“Thanks” you say, not really sure how to respond to that “so what forces do I have to breach the wall, and do I have a plan to stick to, or do I just make it up?”

Gethrud waves in the direction of the wall “There's the main gate” he says “plus the ghouls are climbers – they can go for any section of the wall, but the secret event that the other adventurers don't know about is a hidden tunnel into the city – you can pick a group of up to fifty minions and two commanders who will be hidden inside a building ready to come out and attack the parties from the rear.”

“Good, good” you say nodding “any siege engines?”

Gethrud shakes his head “too dangerous” he says “we've rigged parts of the walls to collapse at pre-set intervals, but actual war machines strain the non-lethality spell too much. I was thinking of adding some heavies to the horde, you have any preferences? I can do zombie dragon, wight-giants, even turn some of your commanders into vampires if you like – they'll get fangs, the ability to charm others and will be stronger and tougher but shouldn't actually drink blood.”

Extra forces?

>Zombie dragon
>Wight-giants
>Vampire girls (you'll pick who later)
>Other request (?)
>>
>>46568873
>Wight-giants
>>
>>46568873
>>Zombie dragon
>>
>>46568873
>Zombie dragon
>>
>>46568873
>Zombie dragon
>>
>>46568873
>Zombie dragon
>>
>>46568873
>Zombie dragon
Let's give them a show.
Also
>Vampire girls
Because why not.
>>
>>46568873
>Zombie dragon
Zombie dragon is the twelfth best kind of dragon.
>>
>>46568873
>Wight-giants
And if a second is managable:
>>
>>46568990
Now I'm curious.
>>
>>46568873
>>
Dragon it is
>>
“A dragon sounds like a suitable mount for an evil wizard” you tell Gethrud.

“Yes sir Mr King” he says “I mean Uh, Witch Sallazar, I mean uh-”

“Good man” you say, patting him on the shoulder. Behind him you can see the Daves approaching “Thanks for the early warning guys” you say dryly, heading over to meet them as they are talking with a bunch of scribes and old people in expensive robes, city councilmen perhaps?

“Sallazar, our hero!” yells out Dave “here to save the event. Everyone, this is Sallazar.”

You exchange nods and greetings as the Daves continue to outline their new plans “So with the initial rush over we'll be splitting the teams into smaller groups and setting them objectives. There will be several times events, some surprise scenario's, I'm thinking capture and rescue mission, say Sallazar your girls don't mind capturing some of the other club members and chaining them up to convert them right?”

You just raise your eyebrow as the other Dave starts laughing.

“In the context of the game Azer” says Dave testily, slapping his compatriot upside the head “stop that. Anyway, as I was saying, some individual encounters and objectives, raids on miniboss layers, maybe a night-fighting battle or two and then a final assault upon the Witch Kings lair, sound good” as he's being talking his stubby fingers have been hammering on a map on the table for emphasis, the city council men nodding approvingly, the scribes taking notes.

One of the council men gives you a very unfriendly look and says to you in the tone of someone who spends his whole life being offended by things “I have heard, Master Sallazar” that you will be bringing Soulborn with you. I do hope you can control such degenerate creatures. I would hate for there to be any unfortunate incidents do to the creatures inability to maintain basic standards of decency.”
>>
For a moment you're stunned, sometimes you forget that people took Heavens judgement of the Soulbound to mean that the Soulborn were evil.

Into the silence you hear several councilmen gasp, shocked at what their companion has said. One Dave glares at the councilman whilst the other one grasps your arm firmly, saying loudly “You must meet the heads of the other clubs Sallazar, they're ever so eager to meet you.”

>Let yourself be led away without responding
>Make a joke out of it
>Tell the councilman he's an asshole
>Threaten him
>Other (?)
>>
>>46569593
>>
>>46569593
>Make a joke out of it
>>
>>46569593
>>
>>46569569
>Sallazar, our hero
That's not what it says in our contract is it?
>>46569593
>Explain the difference between Soulbound and Soulborn.
>>
>>46569689
He likely doesn't care, given the general populace's stigma and bad perception of them.
>>
>>46569593
>Make a joke out of *him*
Put that intelligence modifier to work to make him look even more imbecilic than he already does.
>>
>>46569593

>Make a joke out of *him*
>>
>>46569593
>>46569651
Changing to
>>46569768
>>
>>46569762
When a very angry wizard is speeking through grited teeth you care.
>>
>>46569593
>Let yourself be led away without responding
>>
Making a joke out of him it is
>>
Can anyone give me a quick description of what this quest is like (SoL, Action, World Building, Girl raising)? I'm eating right now and thinking I might read the archives when I get home. The QM and responses seem fast.
>>
>>46570163
Bit of a SoL/Adventure mix, more on the adventure side though.
>>
>>46570163
It's a mix of SoL with adventure and raising girls. The MC is a professor in a magic school for special girls and has to manage a dungeoneering club and its troublesome members. They compete and win tournaments, and sometimes actual monsters invade the fake-dungeons used in the dungeoneering sport.

That's the very basics of it, though the girls aren't THAT troublesome.
>>
>>46570163
Is basically about helping cute but troubled monstergirl daughterus with the power of good exercise and teamwork.
>>
>>46570163
This is one of 3 quests Pally runs and they are all good to great.
Check out >>46566637 for
Setting http://pastebin.com/ej98zdgD
Diaries http://pastebin.com/PmSudaxb
The Adventurers Club http://pastebin.com/t467eb4q
>>
You look the councilman up and down slowly “I suppose basic standards of decency doesn't cover gluttony” you say to the portly old man “if it does, you're setting the bar incredibly low there.”

His face goes slack as if he doesn't expect you to dare talk back to him.

“And as for degenerate” you add harshly “I hear some city councilmen never spend time with their wives because they're too busy with young boy-whores every evening. I never thought I'd meet the reason those rumours exist.”

There's a somewhat shocked silence, following by sniggering from some of the scribes. Then the councilman you're talking to starts to go red in the face as Dave pulls you away firmly.

You hear him yelling threats after you, but you ignore him, insult your girls will he? He's lucky you didn't light him on fire.

“Azar” says Dave chidingly, as he pulls you away “the council is paying our bills, play nice, or if you can't, stay the fuck away from them, ok?”

“How dare he?!” you sputter “I mean literally, how dare he say that sort of bigoted stupid crap to a wizard powerful enough to turn him inside out?”

“Because his an idiot, and a politician” says Dave, adding “but I repeat myself” after a short pause. It fails to bring a smile to your face so he sighs, and still dragging you he says “Look Azar, you were away fighting on the walls after the war. The Soulborn got a rough deal. People didn't want to believe that they had any responsibility for the Soulbound so they had to blame somebody and with the soulbound all dead, that fell on the soulborn.”

“They didn't chose to be born!” you say hotly.

“I know, I know” says Dave in a conciliatory tone “and educated folk get it, but some ignorant ones don't. Just stay away from them, please?”
>>
“Fine by me” you say grumpily “where are we headed anyway?”

“Well I figured you might want to meet the heads of the clubs” says Dave, dragging you back through the city gates and into the east quarter “but maybe swe should just grab some drinks, only a couple of hours to go before we start eh?”

>Go for drinks
>Go meet club heads
>Make sure the girls are all ready
>Sleep
>Other (?)
>>
>>46570629
>Go meet club heads
>>
>>46570629
>Make sure the girls are all ready
>>
>>46570629
>Go for drinks
>>
>>46570629
>Go meet club heads
>>
>>46570629
>Go meet club heads
>>
>>46570629
>Go meet club heads
>>
Club heads it is
>>
Sighing you say “let's just meet the other club leaders: might as well spend our time productively.”

XXX

You already know the teachers from the Spellcraft Supremacy, Soaring Falcons and Faith and Steel clubs.

The following clubs are also taking part.

The Disciples of St Angius
A group of rangers and druids from the school of St. Angius. The saint preached about living in harmony with the natural world. Their teacher, a scarred Ranger called Absolem, seems friendly enough.

The Inkies
Hailing from a school that that turns out lawyers and scribes the Inkies seem hopelessly inexperienced. But their boundless enthusiasm and love of the sport means you can't help but laugh as they dress up in fighter and barbarian outfits and try to look tough. Their teacher is a morose-looking gnome called Svelthem

Merciful Sisters
A group of paladins and clerics who follow Yselm, they hail from an all-girls convent school and are dressed very conservatively. Their teacher looks like the sort of tough old nun who can chew iron and spit nails. She spends a lot of time glaring at...

Liberated Joy
Clerics and rogues who follow Salaya. Also from an all-girls school. These girls are wearing outfits that would give Chame ideas. Apparently even thieves guilds are allowed to sponsor schools and adventurers clubs nowadays. Their mistress (not teacher) gives you a disdainful look that makes you want to slap her. You hope your girls humiliate them in the battle to come.

Hongenstone
An all-dwarf party consisting of a mixture of fighters, rogues and a few clerics, the Hongenstone hail from a keep you've never been to. Nevertheless your command of dwarvish earns you respectful nods from them. Your service on the Walls means their tutor, a squart, powerful looking dwarf, grasps your wrist firmly and wishes you luck in a gravelly voice.
>>
Swift Shadow Run
This club seem to have a fascination with black full-body clothing: only their eyes are visible. They hail from faraway lands and are excessively formal. Apparently their school is a place for youths to learn both magic and the rogues arts, as well as various monk skills.
Their teacher is a middle-aged woman who watches you from under lidded eyes, her face giving away no clue as to her emotions.

There are more clubs, more teachers, but only these truly stand out to you.

Each club has bought at least six members, and many have bought more. Apparently in events like this the normal team sizes are relaxed somewhat. You spend some time chatting to the teachers heading up the clubs and manage to calm down. Your ire over the councilman's words slowly fades.

Before long its time to start of course. As you head out to the staging area you meet the girls en-route: they're all chatting and look eager to get started.

Once there Daves staff help you into your outfit and the girls select more evil-looking versions of their usual gear as around you the masses of undead grow in number.

One of the dungeon staff asks you “who is infiltrating in the city, sir? And do you want to send anyone to the assault on the main gate? The fighting there will be thickest but you're expected to breakthrough anyway.”

You consider it: which two girls do you trust not to mess things up in the city without supervision? And which girls will be happiest in the midst of the fighting? Or maybe you should keep them in reserve for when the gates fall, which they will eventually?

Infiltrators
>Pick 2 girls

Main gate
>No one, just undead minions
>Attack with zombie dragon
>Pick as many girls as you want
>Other (?)
>>
>>46571696
inb4 the inkies win via rules lawyering and powergaming
>>
>>46571727
As far as the City goes probably Chame or Nevyn and put Kittrane or Phoebe on the gait.
>>
>>46571727
>Chame
>Phoebe
>>
>>46571727
Too bad all stealthy girls are the least trustworthy ones

>Nevyn and Lucinda

>Phoebe, Evrumine, Anlanesa
>>
>>46571727
>>46571772

Oh and
>>
>>46571727
>Nevyn, Chame

>Kittrane, Phoebe, Evrumine
>>
>>46571727
>Nevyn and Phaysis
>Phoebe, Evrumine, Safire
>>
>>46571854
>Too bad all stealthy girls are the least trustworthy ones
>Any of our daughterus being untrustworthy
>>
>>46571727
>Nevyn, Chame
>Kittrane, Phoebe, Evrumine
No Dragon, we save it for act 2.
>>
>>46571727
Nevyn, Chame

>>
>>46571727
Infiltrators
>Phoebe
>Nataline

Main gate
>No one, just undead minions
>>
Nevyn + Chame

Phoebe, Kittrane, Evrumine

And I think dragon won by 1 vote

Please check my count and roll 3d20 for the girls on the gate.
>>
Rolled 16, 7, 2 = 25 (3d20)

>>46572092
>>
Rolled 17, 10, 7 = 34 (3d20)

>>46572092
>>
Rolled 1, 17, 1 = 19 (3d20)

>>46572092
>>
>>46572153
holy shit anon
>>
>>46572184
I'm almost certain Pally doesn't do crits unless there are doubles.
>>
>>46572270
I can confirm this. I checked the rules pastebin after rolling those ones.
>>
>>46572270
yeah still a scary roll aight?
>>
You send Chame into the city...Nevyn at her side, with instructions to keep an eye on the young mimic soulborn.

You keep most of the club back with the vast army of undead. You climb up onto your dragon, ignoring the stink of it, and prepare you attack the main gates.

Syphoebeus, Kittrane and Evrumine will accompany the first wave into the gate house.

With everything set you await the signal, and then attack!

Your undead army rushes forwards and starts to swarm up the wall. City defenders fire flaming arrows and drop heavy rocks down upon your minions. Here and there you see small knots of adventurers, keeping your troops back.

You give them credit: they are holding back the undead tide commendably, particularly the clerics and paladins. In time your endless numbers will tell, but the Witch King doesn't sit back and wait – he acts!

With a storm of arrows flying all around, you land your dragon atop the gatehouse, toxic breath spewing everywhere. As the defenders rush the giant monster you disintegrate the huge wheel around which the gate chains are wrapped. With a slow creaking noise the outer gate slowly falls down, revealing an iron portcullis.

Your army rushes forwards and with levers, props and help from three very strong young girls the portcullis is raised.

You keep the defenders attention focused on you and your dragon, hurling spells and insults down on them as your mount batters them with wing and claw.

As invaders pour into the gatehouse and start to mop up the remaining defenders, Phoebe and Kittrane head in opposite directions along the walls, each rampaging through the city guard.
>>
Evrumine heads through the main gate and into the city, a mass of zombies behind her. However she meets a tightly packed shieldwall as the city guard launch a counter-offensive to try and take the gate. Evrumine throws herself against the defenders but soon finds herself fighting alone against several members of the Merciful Sisters – their divine powers easily blasting away her zombie guards.

Evrumine is tenacious and fights well, but she is surrounded and slowly worn down. Until you direct your dragon to fly past, spewing toxic breath down the street, forcing Evrumine's attackers back. A battered and bruised Evrumine falls back, looking for a member of the club who can heal her.

With the defenders cleared from the walls, gaping holes appear as planned, and your forces flood into the city.

Now the club splits up into smaller groups as you soar over the city on your dragon. Each club has plenty of undead minions as they start to hunt down the adventurers.

The groups are:

Janrael, Anlanesa, Safire, Phaysis
Cleya, Kittrane, Evrumine, Syphoebeus
Calluna, Nataline, Tisania, Lucinda

Chame and Nevyn are already deeper in the city.

>Keep groups as they are
>Reorganise groups (how?)

And
>Pick one girl to play for this fight
>>
>>46572950
Exchange Phoebe for Nataline
>>
>>46572950
>>Keep groups as they are
>Phaysis
>>
>>46572950
>Keep groups as they are

>Kitten, Tisania or Safire; Kitten if tied
>>
>>46572950
>Keep groups as they are
>Kittrane
>>
>>46572950
>Keep groups as they are
>Cleya
>>
>>46572950
Switch Nataline with Safire
>Phaysis
>>
>>46572950
>Keep groups as they are
>Kittrane
>>
>>46572950
Exchange Phoebe for Nataline
Phoebe's current group is too strong in martials.

>Phaysis
>>
>>46572950
>Keep groups as they are
Tisania
>>
>>46572950
>Reorganise groups (Switch Nataline with Evrumine)
>Kittrane
>>
Keep + Kittrane it is

Next update will be last update for tonight, apologies for short thread but its late here.

Next thread will continue the battle as Kittrane.
>>
Oh and 4d20 for
Kittrane
Syphoebeus
Evrumine
Cleya please
>>
Rolled 16, 16, 16, 19 = 67 (4d20)

>>46573356
>>
Rolled 14, 18, 13, 5 = 50 (4d20)

>>46573356
>>
Rolled 5, 18, 13, 19 = 55 (4d20)

>>46573356
>>
Rolled 13, 16, 1, 9 = 39 (4d20)

>>46573356
rolling

>>46573375
good roll anon
>>
You are Kittrane, demon soulborn, school badgirl, and right now you're having the time of your life!

“Don't let them get away!” you bellow at Phoebe, Evrumine and the egg-head, Cleya.

You're chasing several members of the Inkies as they run screaming. You could almost swear they were enjoying this as much as you.

In their excitement they pick a winding path through the streets and get lost, ending up in a blind ally, hah, silly scribblers.

The four of you block off the mouth of the alleyway, and advance slowly and menacingly, savouring the the moment and relishing the look of...anticipating on their faces. That's not right.

“Ware behind!” yells Cleya, you glance over your shoulder to see more Inkies and some city guards coming up behind you. You grin “Evrumine, Cleya, those” you point at the Inkies you chased into the Alleyway “Phoebe with me!”

Your party splits in two: you and Phoebe slam into your ambushes. Evrumine's yelling voice and be heard and the bright lights and yelps indicate that Cleya is giving a good accounting of herself too.

You stand shoulder to shoulder with Phoebe, hewing left and right with your axe, covering her blind spots as she slams guards and adventurers around with her hammer, the two of you moving as one. You wish every interaction with her was as simple as this: you've tried going on a date but just...nothing happened. The only time you truly connect with her is in moments like this, amidst the chaos of battle. You can predict her every move, and she follows your lead as you batter through your foes.

The moment of harmony is over far too swiftly: the guardsmen simulacra dissolve and the Inkies are left lying on the floor groaning. You turn to see Cleya locked in a spell duel with the last Inky at the end of the alleyway, until Evrumine grabs him by the throat and lifts him into the air, prompting him to surrender in a panicky tone.
>>
As Evrumine lets him down, you stroll over and lean over him. He's a boy, no more than 14, he backs away from you until he hits the wall behind him.

He gazes up at you in fear. You grin, revealing sharp teeth. Though he has surrendered he brings his hands up, tracing arcane symbols as best he can with trembling fingers. You grab him by the wrists and pin his arms against the wall over his head. He gulps, his skin pale and his whole body trembling.

“What are you doing?” asks Evrumine.

“We're the bad team” you say “We're allowed to recruit people, this little guy managed to almost match Cleya – I think we should take him with us, besides, he might know where the rest of his team went. What's your name boy?”

“Th-Thaddeus” he stammers out “the um, the recruiting rules um they don't allow-”

You pick him up and sling him over your shoulder one handed, winking at your team mates you say loudly “we'll need to find a secluded place to 'interrogate' Pet here – to satisfy the recruiting requirements as he requested.”

Evrumine snorts in amusement, Syphoebeus gives an amused smile, Cleya rolls her eyes. You lead them away, your captive squirming and protesting all the while.

XXX

And that's it for today.

Sallazar gets 1 XP and the club gets 3.

Thanks for playing, next thread same time next week.
>>
>>46574247
No mini-sallazar quest?
>>
>>46574247
Thanks for running.

>>46574284
That's just Sallazar.
>>
>>46574247
Thanks for running
>>
>>46574247
Thanks for running pally
>>
you are all welcome.

Now spend some XP dammit!

I'm kidding. Spend it if you like, if not I'm sure it'll get sorted eventually
>>
>>46574425
Need more time to chart out that, because DAMN thats a lot of people to plan for and shit to crossreference
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.