[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paladin of Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-22-28-15.png (482 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-22-28-15.png
482 KB, 854x480
What's the best way to play a Paladin of Love? Power-of-Friendship style? Matchmaking guy?
How do you smite someone with the Power of Love?
>>
>>46561786
You play a pimp. A pimp of justice,
>>
>>46561849
I meant love, not Paladín of Sex.
Still, a pimp paladin sounds hilarious
>>
File: The More You Watch.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
The More You Watch.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>46561786

Well, you see, Anon, a Paladin of Love is a mysterious being. He'll make one soul weep, and bring another man to sing. He can change a fierce falcon into a gentle turtledove. He's more than mere warrior, Anon - he's a Paladin of Love.

He won't seek money, doesn't quest for fame; and it's not for his own credit that he'll work and train. His calling is hard, and it's cruel sometimes, but he's in it to save your life.

That's a Paladin of Love.
>>
>>46561786
You smite evil with love, compassion, understanding, and forgiveness. You smite as a mercy, because leading an existence of evil is suffering, and you must relieve that suffering, because you love every orc, demon, goblin, and vampire, because someone has to.

Honestly, it's the epitome of good.

Don't focus on romantic love. Focus on the idea that all beings are connected by love.
>>
>>46561786
What is love?
Baby don't smite me, don't smite me,
no more..
>>
File: Lazward_portrait.png (560 KB, 584x782) Image search: [Google]
Lazward_portrait.png
560 KB, 584x782
Pic Related
>>
>>46562702
Godddamit, I should've expected that.
>>46562650
Best reply. Actually makes me want to play a Paladín for once.
>>
>>46561786
Which gods should a Paladin of love worship?
>>
>>46562209
underrated post.
>>
>>46563812
The ideal of love itself maybe?
>>
>>46561786
Marston Wonder Woman. Someone who loves everyone on Earth and believes that anyone can be redeemed if you just care enough about helping them.
>>
>>46563812
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>46561786
Well, the power of love can be cruel sometimes, love is pretty much chaotic neutral
>>
>>46561786
>How do you smite someone with the Power of Love?

AIDS. It's a damage over time smite.
>>
>>46561786
>How do you smite someone with the Power of Love?
Well, if magical girl anime has taught me anything, it doesn't look too much different from regular smiting, it just comes with a different set of things you're yelling about when you do it.
>>
>>46561786
>IMMORTAL TRUTHS OF THE SLEEPING GODDESS
>Discipline: Sleeping Goddess (Strike) [mind-affecting]
>Level: 9
>Prerequisites: Four Sleeping Goddess maneuvers
>Initiation Action: 1 standard action
>Range: Melee or ranged attack
>Target: One creature
>Duration: Instantaneous
>Standing at the pinnacle of the Sleeping Goddess discipline’s students, you have the ability to share your beliefs in a way that no others can. By making contact with
your opponent’s mind and soul, you can open a dialogue, communicating your respective ideals instantaneously and debating their merits. Make an attack. If it hits, it deals an additional 10d6 points of damage. If this damage would reduce the target to 0 or fewer hit points, you can attempt to convert them to your way of thinking,
clashing beliefs in a brief moment of spiritual contact.
>If you do, you and the target make an opposed ability check, with you using your initiation modifier and the target using its Charisma modifier. If the target succeeds, they take damage as normal, potentially killing them or
knocking them unconscious. If you succeed, the target is instead reduced to 1 hit point, and their attitude towards you and your allies changes to helpful. This is not a compulsion, nor is it forcing the target to follow your orders, but rather the result of a spiritual conversation
that took place in the instant of the strike. The target now understands your beliefs and ideals and either believes in them as well or respects your belief enough
to be unwilling to oppose you. Regardless of whether or not the target succeeds on their check, you gain a deep understanding of their own beliefs and ideals. While you have this maneuver readied and unexpended, you automatically know the current hit point total of each creature within your melee reach.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.