[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Necron/Tomb Kings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: NecronSphinx.jpg (271 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
NecronSphinx.jpg
271 KB, 873x627
Just realized that Nehekharan is Necron with some vowels jammed in. Was this already well known?
>>
>>46557458
That's pretty based.

Love that green black marble look
>>
"I think one of these 40k factions is a little overpowered. *Ahem* Ne *cough* c *cough* ron."

"Dude those guys are from Fantasy."
>>
>>46557538
Maybe they were talking about squatting the Necrons, and all that coughing is what saved them.
>>
>>46557510
It looks more like jade than marble to me. The only problem I'm seeing is that it looks like the armor is steel and the use of iron was not widespread in egypt due to a large number of factors.
>>
>>46557893
>The only problem I'm seeing is that it looks like the armor is steel and the use of iron was not widespread in egypt

its from space, anon. You can cool your autism.
>>
>>46557893
> Steel
It's a Necron. Do you know what they are made of Anon? Necrodermis, a bullshit magic space metal. This is 40k sonny Jim, leave your logic at the door.
>>
>>46557458
No, because you're seeing things where there're not

both words come from "dead" but it's unlikely that necron and nehekaran are related directly
>>
>>46560338
>Necron
Neck-rahn
>Nehekaran
Neh-hek-a-rahn

I dunno, seems pretty similar to me.
>>
>>46560576
Where does the "rahn" come from in necron? I thought it would just be pronounced Neck-ron?
>>
>>46560900
Then you're not pronouncing it like a Mississippi redneck.
>>
>>46560909
Is the Iron Warriors thread cross pollinating? Will soon the whole of /tg/ be talking like Texans?
>>
>>46560900
Also I'd have thought the last syllable of Nehekaran had a shorter a, more 'ran' than 'rahn'

Neh-hek-ah-ran
>>
File: 1298287657042.png (83 KB, 214x209) Image search: [Google]
1298287657042.png
83 KB, 214x209
>>46557600
I don't understand this. The only reason the Necrons are powerful is because they were invented and written to be, by the same people who discuss squatting them because they're too powerful?
>>
>>46560576
'nehek' would just be pronouced as 'neck', in most languages other than English.
>>
>>46558274
>>46560297
Except that model certainly won't be fielded in a necron army on account of no rules for it. That means that it can only be fielded among the tomb kings.
>>
>>46561675
>doesn't know what proxy models are.
>>
>>46561675
Proxy...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.