[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Player/GM >System >Time available (Incl. Timezone)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: gamefinder.jpg (62 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
gamefinder.jpg
62 KB, 500x434
>Player/GM
>System
>Time available (Incl. Timezone)
>Voice or Text
>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype)
>Contact info
>Additional information
>>
>Player/GM
GM
>System
B/x Dungeons & Dragons
Weekday evenings CST/EST
>Voice or Text
Text
Roll20
>Contact info
>Additional information
Looking to get an introductory game for new players (myself included).
>>
>Player/GM
Player, but getting impatient and may just GM before long.
>System
Anything 40k, most preferably Rogue Trader.
PST, available sundays and select afternoons/evenings.
>Voice or Text
Text
Whatever works
>Contact info
Steam: The Incredibly Harmless Birdy
>Additional information
Played most of the 40k games to some extent or another. Past groups seemed to have enjoyed having me around. Would love to play again, but I usually end up having to GM to play at all.
>>
File: L5R_Game_by_eremin.jpg (120 KB, 900x751) Image search: [Google]
L5R_Game_by_eremin.jpg
120 KB, 900x751
>>GM/Player
Player
>>System Preferred
L5R, 7th Sea, aSoIaF-Rpg
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Evenings, CST
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype, roll 20
>>Contact Info
>>Additional Notes
Looking for a game centered around Politics and intrigue
>>
File: f9c.png (2 MB, 680x712) Image search: [Google]
f9c.png
2 MB, 680x712
>Player/GM
GM

>System
D&D 5e

Tuesdays 4-9pm EST

>Voice or Text
Voice for OOC shenanigans, Text for IC roleplaying.

Roll20 for maps, Skype or Discord for communication during and between sessions.

>Contact info

>Additional information
We're playing a standard gothic horror game set in Ravenloft, with plenty of memes, and JoJo references not for the faint of heart.
New players welcome, we only ask that you show up consistently, and commit to making this an enjoyable experience for yourself, and the rest of the group. Thank you.
>>
File: Chantry_heraldry_DA2.png (74 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Chantry_heraldry_DA2.png
74 KB, 512x512
>Player/GM
GM

>System
Dragon Age RPG

Weekdays after 2 PM EST

>Voice or Text
Text only

Skype and Roll20, though I'm open to IRC

>Contact info
E-Mail: [email protected]

>Additional information
Looking for 2 two more players, so far the only thing we've set in stone is that the campaign will be set during the Fifth Blight, but where your characters are and how they know one another is still up for debate. I'd like to make it focused around a core theme, so mercenaries or pilgrims or refugees from the Blight. Just come to me with a character concept and we'll hash the rest out as a group.
>>
>>46560982
Are you guys playing EVERY day aside from weekends?
>>
File: 1459829884397.gif (865 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459829884397.gif
865 KB, 480x270
>Player/GM
Beginning DM
>System
D&D 5e
Mon, Tues and Thursday evenings, GMT+2 (Netherlands)
>Voice or Text
Voice
Roll20/Skype
>Contact info
Roll20 I.D: Paul N.
>Additional information
I am new to D&D5e and quite inexperienced with DMing, but I would love to give it a shot. I do have prior RPG experience in other systems.
>>
>>46561600
Those are just the times I'm available, once we have a full group we'll see where everyone else's schedules align and work from there.
>>
File: Unit 0-2.png (9 KB, 165x165) Image search: [Google]
Unit 0-2.png
9 KB, 165x165
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Adeptus Evangelion
Weekdays for non-combat episodes, weekends and fridays for longer combat sessions. Easterj time (America, Pennsylvania).
>Voice or Text
Text. May cross into voice at some point, but will not be the major form of communication.
Roll20 for combat sessions and other things requiring a map, skype for organizing things OOC, and google docs for actual in character roleplaying and nonsense.
>Contact info
vincent.mason37 is my skype. Make sure you let me know you're there for AdEva.
>Additional information
We're about three episodes into the season, but it's going to be a long campaign, so don't worry about struggling to catch up.
>>
>>46564007
>and google docs for actual in character roleplaying and nonsense.
You didn't answer me last thread. Why bother complicating things with this extra step when you could just do the IC stuff on roll20 or skype since you're already using those? I would consider joining your game but this part here is the deal breaker. Not even trying to shit on your game, I just legitimately don't understand the point of this format.
>>
>>46564221
Yes I did. The answer is autism.
>>
Shame that gamefinder/game finder isn't in the OP for easy finding on the catalog.

>GM/PLAYER
Player looking for player, helping the GM with recruiting.

>SYSTEM PREFERRED
Palladium

>TIME AVAILABLE (TIME ZONE PLEASE)
We play like 11EST-8PMEST on Sundays. If you can't make it the whole day that's understandable; we're aware it's a long time to sit and play, but it's always fun and if you can only be there for part of the time we'll figure it out.

>VOICE OR TEXT
Text. We use Roll20 and Skype for OOC bullshit.

>CONTACT INFORMATION!
lex.marion on skype, there's a lot of things that pop up apparently. My name is just Lex and my avatar is an illustration of a girl. Leave your skype info if you can't find it.

>ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1) Palladium is a super simple system to learn. If you're a first-timer with it, don't sweat. We'll hold your hand and you'll pick it up fast.
2) We're a group of 5 friends who play a ton of games together. Right now we've just started a low-power superhero game, but it varies what we play from week to week, usually we vote for it. We also have a high-power hero game, a modern-day supernatural game, and a horror house game going. If you're only in it for the low-power super game, that's cool I guess, just know we won't play that every week.
3) We talk a lot in our skype OOC group, both about the game and things that are not the game. Just be prepare to either /alertsoff or join in and hang out with us, preferably the latter because we're not cliquish assholes.
4) Our games are very narrative-based, and there's faaar more RPing than combat. Murderhoboing is not our style, figuring shit out via storytelling is.
>>
>>46560982
Which one are you on skype? There's several BloodyGuts
>>
File: 1445213514752.jpg (341 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
1445213514752.jpg
341 KB, 1400x788
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Shadowrun, any edition. Know 5e somewhat, willing to read the other books.
I live in US CST. I'm in class all day Monday and Wednesday.
>Voice or Text
Either.
However you want to run it. Lots of my GMs use Skype with rolz for dice rolling or Skype+Roll20 so that's what I'm used to.
>Contact info
cylan.cooper on skype. The one with Fat Byakuya Togami for a picture.
>Additional information
I'm new to the system. I've been trying to find a group for a while and I've got an itch to scratch. I have herolab and I've been experimenting with character creation for a while so I'm not a total noob. Love the lore, would love to explore it more. I'm okay with mature content but I'd like to keep away from ERP/Magical realm, just saying that upfront because you never know what you'll get from public advertisement. Willing to fill any gap in an existing group but I doubt I'd be a good Decker.
>>
>Player/GM

Player

>System

Any, fantasy preferred

Most times, EST

>Voice or Text

All text

Preferably forum or text chat based, to get around not having large chunks of time to actually play

>Contact info

>Additional information

Solo campaign preferred, it's easier with this setup
>>
Jesus, why does everyone wanna do it over text its just makes it more tedious.
>>
>>46570457
Should be able to search by the email. Otherwise it's the one with the Fedora wizard picture.
>>
>>46564221
Didn't see this before, sorry. We do it because more or less it's quite easy to write it in a more narrative, flowing structure. No one in my group has had a problem with it, and even like it. If you think it's clunky, that's your right.
>>
Let's see some more postings
>>
>Player/GM
Player!
>System
Any fantasy, really. I'm very familiar with 3.5 but I'm more than happy to learn a new system!
I'm in GMT+1 and I'm available more or less all of the time except really late at night since I'm living the NEET life. Would be great if we could play several times a week since I need something to fill my days.
>Voice or Text
Both works for me. I'd prefer voice though.
I'm very familiar with Roll20 but I wouldn't mind using IRC. Skype seems like it would be a pain to use.
>Contact info
turmobil on Skype but you can also find me on Roll20 under Gustav E.
>Additional information
Not sure what else to say, really. I'm a bit new to pen and paper but I've spent ungodly amount of time in CRPGs.
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Delta Green or Call of Cthulhu
Various. I'm a full time student and a dad, so the mornings actually work pretty well, as do weekends. I'm on the east coast of the USA.
>Voice or Text
Either.
I have access to all of them.
>Contact info
redrevreyn@gmail
>Additional information
I'm a Marine Corps veteran, worked in intelligence, who has literally never played an RPG, but I'd like to.
>>
>>46560982
While I am insanely interested in this, my work schedule will likely prevent me from settling on a regular day sadly.

>tfw flexible work schedule means "you work when we tell you" and you can't plan anything unless it's in the middle of the night
>>
>>46572056
>>46572056
Some people hate doing voice, some can't due to hardware issues or accent issues, I've even seen a few that can't speak English properly but the can read/write/type it rather well.
>>
>>46572056
>>46577322
Text also let's you take a somewhat more relaxed approach to your sessions. You use a medium that alerts you whenever somebody types something out and as long as you prioritize the game then you can watch a show or work on something else in the meantime without disrupting the game. That said it does make the game go slower in general. Pros and Cons.
>>
>>46577990
You know I got desperate enough to go for a text game and I've noticed the opposite, everything moves much faster and is generally higher quality. Might just be luck of the draw with some decently creative fast typers though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.