[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Strange & Funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 42-17751109.jpg (26 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
42-17751109.jpg
26 KB, 400x266
So, /tg/, what is the strangest thing to have ever happened during your games?
Pic unrelated.
>>
Is it just me, or does OP pic look like a bald, mustache-less Hitler?
>>
>>46543031
Just you. The nose, eyebrows and ears are all wrong.
>>
>>46542968
lightning struck the fence and melted it, then like two hours later a horse wandered into our back yard and scared the dog, then sneezed and snotted all over a couch we had taken outside to clean.

It took like 6 hours just to get the in character shopping and inventories managed with so much crazy shit happening irl around us
>>
Spiders with reverse gravity venom.
>>
Playing a miniature based game and my tank has a chain lightning ability and on a 6 it spreads adding 2 more dice to attack another nearby unit.

So i did this turn one and I got a ungodly amount of 6es like maby 12/16 and I wiped out all his army but 2 soldiers.
as it kept going on and on and on.
>>
>>46542968

LARP, I was a guest NPC leading the group through a planned raid encounter. So far, so good. Then at one point one of the PCs gets weirded out by something, kind of panics, and started singing randomly.

She was playing a Daughter of Cacophony, so at first I thought it was in character. Just weird and awkward. Later I found out that A) she considered herself a brilliant vocalist IRL (she was ok, kind of that cliched classical operatic gothgirl soloist sound that got old VERY fast). and B) she did that all the time for little or no reason, ostensibly as a panic reaction but most people assumed it was showboating.

Everyone else knew to ignore it, but it was like screencap worthy levels of "weird crazy person that everyone in the gaming group ignores like it's the most usual thing in the world."
>>
Probably either the time we accidentally but honestly ended up needing a straight up harem for survival purposes, or when the one player because of royalty succession issues had to marry his royal mother for legitimacy and to produce viable heirs. Neither situation was our group fond of but they both came as a necessity in game.
>>
>>46542968

Sex scene with a gay friend. He was playing a girl, I was the DM playing an NPC he was seducing. We RP'd it out narratively.

He wasn't attracted to me or anything; I think he wanted to make the straight players uncomfortable. Instead, he made himself uncomfortable and later we all agreed on a fade to black rule for sex scenes.

A few months before I'd RP'd a sex scene for a guest player-- an incredibly hot girl who I found out later was a stripper.
>>
>>46542968
One guy in our CoC campaign ate a bowl of milky eyeballs to rank up his mythos.
>>
>>46542968
don't know if this counts, since it was just awkward, but we could clearly hear the DM parents when they fought and decided to get a divorce.
None of them wanted to have the DM's custody.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.