[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salamanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Vulkan.jpg (69 KB, 361x477) Image search: [Google]
Vulkan.jpg
69 KB, 361x477
Other than Conrad Kurze and the Shit Lords is there anyone these guys didn't get along with?
>>
File: Hate Fuck Marian.jpg (141 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Hate Fuck Marian.jpg
141 KB, 600x849
>>46534136
The World Eaters?
They were shitters.
>>
Guys happily living with elves.
>>
File: Areyouperhapsperturbed.jpg (203 KB, 535x464) Image search: [Google]
Areyouperhapsperturbed.jpg
203 KB, 535x464
>>46534183
That's Perturabo though...
>>
File: kkk.jpg (230 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
230 KB, 2000x1000
>>46534136
>>
>>46534271
lol
>>
Vulkan Li~ives!
*STOMP STOMP*
>>
>>46534136
Wait, the nigger legion didnt get along with the Night Lords? What's the source?
>>
>>46534582
No one got along with the Night Lords.
They were shitters
>>
>>46534136
Marines Malevolent
>>
>>46534582
The entire book where Kurze tortured Vulkan for years on end

Also 1d4chan says that the Salamanders disliked the Ultramarines greatly, anyone got sauce on that?
>>
File: eat sheet.jpg (155 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
eat sheet.jpg
155 KB, 400x505
>>46534582
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>46534136
The Death Guard? Salamanders hated chem weapons, rad and phosphex, and nobody liked Morty anyway
>>
>>46534671
Morty was pretty aloof but I don't remember anyone flat out hating him. Also the Death Guard themselves were bro tier
>>
>>46534667
that sorta rudeness doesn't belong in a Salamanders thread. This is a place of welcoming and you should just get the hell out
>>
>>46534705
Well OP merely asked some legion the Sallies didn't get along with, and few got along with the DG.
I know Morty hated Magnus and his witches, but dont remember whether someone hated him or not
I find it funny that the NL consider the DG as their battle-brothers, yet the DG don't mind them much, as the ally table is asymmetrical
>>
>>46534183
Probably not. World Eaters, while sort of crazy, were functional during the Heresy for the most part and Angron DID bring results when unleashed.

It was Gulliman who really disavowed Angron's tactics, but that was far closer to the Heresy, when the nails were being employed amass.

Vulkan would've probably been more like Horus or Sang when it came to Angron, understanding his place and going along with it, probably pity'd him because of the nails like most of the primarchs did.
>>
>>46534831
I haven't read anything about anyone disliking the DG, even the Emperor's Chillun like them and they're polar opposites.
>>
>>46534967
Maybe I shouldnt say they dislike them, only their methods
>>
File: 40kfile.png (11 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
40kfile.png
11 KB, 800x600
Anyone know why the Salamanders had beef with the Word Bearers and Ultramarines
>>
>>46535062
They couldn't be chill and play nice.
>>
>>46535062
Probably because of the Promethean Cult, which conflicted with the Divine Emperor preaching of the Word Bearers and the atheist nation-building of the Ultramarines.

There is also the fact that the Word Bearers became quite zealous in their behavior, and believed that the ends justified the means, which is something Vulkan was not a fan of.
>>
>>46535062
Ultramarines are traitors and he just got that vibe way before the "Imperial Secundus" bullshit went down.

Word Bearers, before the Emperor disciplined them, were very inefficient. Salamanders would, just like any other legion, rightfully dislike that. I bet they probably started liking them more before the heresy as they made huge progress leading up to the heresy.
>>
>>46534637
Death Guard did.

>>46534641
What book is that?
>>
>>46535295
Ultramarines and Gulliman were pretty lenient towards the Imperial Truth. There were many Catholic churches in Ultramar and Rowboat turned a blind eye towards it as long as it didn't cause trouble, so I doubt Vulkan disliked him because of that.

>>46535370
>What book is that?

Vulkan LIVES!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.