[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broken World General Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Kill6BillionDemons.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Kill6BillionDemons.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Exactly what it says on the tin. What are your experiences with the game, fa/tg/uys? Favorite moments from a session? Favorite concepts, plot points, enemies, or stories from a session or a session you're preparing? Any ideas on how to improve the system?

I'm running my first round with my regular D&D group and everybody is already really into the ideas and the characters they've made. Planning on having the following plot points come up in game:
>Our Law is being hunted by Gun Witches because his revolvers were stolen from a dead body of a revered sister he killed in a barfight getting the drop on her, leading to a gunfight in town
>A cult of white arts practitioners try and resurrect a particularly swollen prime angel to fight for them, obviously a bad idea
>An old devil of four known as the Yugas attempt to bring the end times to the Throne, begins possessing Guild Leaders and supercharging them with demonic upgrades, our Fated's former Master and mentor turns into the vessel for the newly freed Devil
>A guild's servant trafficking ring turns out to be a guise for moving an army of gangster muscle for a Goblin whoremonger to infiltrate another Guild's Palace for a massive prostitute driven terrorist attack
>>
I still feel like that cover is a mistake. The guy's biggest artistic weakness is his inability to draw a face that doesn't look like a lumpy eyed prune.
One of those sprawling "Where's Waldo?" scenes would be a much more visually appealing choice.
>>
>>46531105
Well, that had jack shit to do with conversation about the game itself.
>>
>>46530949
Never been able to find a game, but right now I feel like the Hunter's Still Hearts ability needs an option for smuggling other people along with him if he does well enough. Or is that one of the possible 'goals' you can choose when you use it?
>>
>>46531247
Cover of the game is part of the game.
All in all though, there's not really anything about the game itself that's all that interesting.
>>
>>46530949
i don't know where to start looking for a group who'd run this. Shame really, I've got an idea for a character and everything.
>>
>>46531769
Awwww, anon. I'm open hearing what you had in mind!
>>
>>46531912
You can go and see for yourself, i submitted it to the concordance a few months ago and it got put up. But you'll have to figure out which one it is
>>
File: KSBD.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
KSBD.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46530949
heres the latest one daddyo
>>
>>46532047
aw sheeit, didn't know 1.3 was out. What all's changed?
>>
>>46531105
i like the faces desu. theyre unique imo. and their outfits are cool af

>>46531769
>>46531980
cmon anon just tell us. we wont steal anything we swear it

>>46532077
i think abilities were tweaked some & also now level 1 characters pick an extra move with which to start, to add like uniqueness & sheeit. also a lot more setting bible (description of some servant races, how magic works/the types of magic, and some stuff about throne). its bretty gud.
>>
>>46532077
OH SHIT THEY ADDED A DAEMONIAC AND NEW ENVIRONMENT EFFECTS
>>
>>46532167
I especially dig The Law and The Refined.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.