[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i mean honestly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
Does GW unironically expects us to believe that Space Marines don't fuck?

Men have needs. Supermen should have super needs. It's such an obvious issue, why do they stubbornly refuse to address it?
>>
>>46529678
Because they don't want their 13 year old audience to blab to mommy about giant Space Marine wang, since then she won't buy him any more of it.

There's already plenty of subtle clues and scattered sources that space marines are capable of doing the sex. Why do you need it spelled out?
>>
>>46529746

as if 13 year olds were able to afford their shit

most w40k players and fans are adults and I want them to start treating us like adults
>>
>>46529800
Hence why I said their mother's would stop buying it for them. Kiddies love Space Marines and GW knows it.

>I want them to start treating us like adults

Then stop having the reading comprehension of a child.
>>
>>46529800
>kids can't afford their shit
whoa, anon. that's rough, man. your parents made you buy your own toys, yo?
>>
>>46529678
Given that they're genetically modified out the anus why would it be implausible that they're effectively sexless through hormones, sterilization, and all that junk? It's one less thing you've got to worry about too.
>>
>>46529678
Because if Space Marines are having sex, it's likely going to be with other members of their chapter. That way any bond between lovers doesn't conflict with their bond with the chapter.

Now think about the people who complain about "pandering to SJWs" any time any character in popular media is gay. Think of the shitstorm they would cause if GW said that a large number of Space Marines were gay.

GW doesn't want that shitstorm.

Well, that or what >>46530018 says. With all their modifications and indoctrination, their sex drive could have been reduced to basically nothing. They might not be able to have an erection.
>>
>>46530286
>>46530018
I thought the dominant theory present was the fact that if they could have sex, then the ability to procreate would not be that far of a stretch.

Now don't get me wrong, but I assume Old E didn't want his super soldiers forming their own race and culture, and giving the finger to humanity.
>>
>>46529678
>Spess Mehreens, humanity's greatest warriors, should be anything but completly sterile

>In a universe where beings like Slaneesh exist.
>>
>>46530350
The thing is, none of the geneseed implants affect the reproductive Organs directly. If they can have sex and impregnate women, the Children aren't going to be born with geneseed. At best, they'll be rather hardy children which might make good future candidates.

Also likely is that the hypnosis indoctrination most marines undergo removes a lot of their sex drive, so outside of chapters like the space wolves Marines probably just don't care about it much.
>>
>>46530350
>I thought the dominant theory present was the fact that if they could have sex, then the ability to procreate would not be that far of a stretch.

Not really. To have sex just means organs of the right shape.

To breed it would require their sperm* to be compatible with a human woman. If it's very compatible, the offspring is going to be human. If it's not compatible, then there will be no offspring.

*If their bodies even produce sperm. I wouldn't be surprised if the Emperor decided that Space Marines producing sperm was an inefficient use of resources. The same goes for them having sex in general.

Now think about how painful an erection would be when wearing rigid armor.
>>
>>46530452
Black carapace covers their dicks newfag.
>>
>>46530546
Then I'm sure you won't have any trouble providing a source for that.
>>
>>46529800
>treating us like adults

>I can't feel like the media I consume is """mature""" unless there is sex in it.

That's you. That's what you sound like. We all know you just want to jerk it to some hypermasculine space dudes fucking the shit out of some busty aryan woman wearing an 80's fantasy art "female armor". Just go read some fanfiction or whatever.
>>
>>46529678
>putting your love of pussy before love of the emperor
>>
When do you have time to get freaky when your entire existence is devoted to fighting or training to fight?

>What is brainwashing
>What is being in combat ALL THE TIME

It's a fucking game with toy soldiers, don't read too far into it
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 736x552
They're more pure than your waifu. :3
>>
I always just assumed they fucked each other to let off steam.
>>
>>46532913
>>46530286
But that's icky!
>>
>>46532959
Maybe if you're boring
>>
>>46529678
>2016
>not understanding that the bioengineering process atrophies genitals to vestigial status
Loyalists plz grow up
>>
>>46529678
They're genetically engineered to be soldiers. Why would someone who doesn't care about quality of life engineer their ideal soldiers with sexual urges? The purpose they were created with is to fight, kill, and die, nothing else. Their testacles are inside their chest cavity with their other organs, and only exist for testosterone production.
TLDR: WH40k is edgy as fuck.
>>
>>46533056
But I like almost everything except two normal dudes or two baras.
>>
>>46533450
>But I only like feminine things
It's okay to be boring, anon. Most people are.
>>
>>46529678

>It's such an obvious issue, why do they stubbornly refuse to address it?

They did address it indirectly several times, such as by saying that, in falling, Chaos Space Marines have access to sensual pleasures long denied. That says it all: Space Marines actually want to fuck things but practice abstinence. All that rage in battle? It's sex drive gone sour.
>>
>>46533651
Even if I want those feminine things to do me in the butt?
>>
Because they're making mainstream(ish) media, not fap rags?
>>
Pretty sure the SM are made infertile and sexless so that they don't breed and supplant normal humans
>>
EUNUCHS. Space Marines have no dicks.
>>
>>46529678
Big E made them orky enough. Their job is to wage war, and sex ain't gonna help marines to wreck shit.
Hell, if Empy could make a piece of geneseed alter the body so much why couldn't he turn off their dick and drive?
>>
>>46532332
>a fucking game with toy soldiers
TRIGGERED
>>
>>46532564
You take that back, mai waifu is the purest.
>>
>>46532332
>It's a fucking game with toy soldiers, don't read too far into it

I thought it was a war game with toy soldiers? A fucking game would be something like FATAL or Zettai-whatever-it's-called.
>>
>>46530286
>>46532913
This. What could possibly withstand angry space marine thrusting other than another space marine?
>>
File: dragons_crown_dwarves_12.jpg (44 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
dragons_crown_dwarves_12.jpg
44 KB, 400x550
>>46533450
>except two normal dudes or two baras
wew lad
how is it possible to even live with taste THIS shit?
>>
File: 1458389299613.jpg (30 KB, 600x293) Image search: [Google]
1458389299613.jpg
30 KB, 600x293
>>46530286
six posts until OP led us to his magical realm

what a fucking surprise
>>
>>46530018
Plus, it removes one Slaanesh influence and one way to get distracted.
>>
>>46538855

Totally agree, and as a practical matter, GW has been gradually stripping out the overt sexuality from 40k for a long time. Contrast Juan Diaz slaaneshi with the plastic set, or the direction Witch Elves and dark Eldar have gone in. Less sex, more scary/body modding. It's a consequence of the market positioning at pre-adolescents.

So sexless marines fits both the in-universe fluff and GW's corporate needs.

Also agree re magical realm shit here. Does OP seriously believe that Priestly cooked up a secret gay sex fiesta and then the Suits shut him up? Don't be ridiculous. Fap to it if you want, but it has no place in canon.
>>
File: 1432655844387.jpg (148 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1432655844387.jpg
148 KB, 1360x768
>>46529678
Yes. Celibate religious orders have existed since time immemorial. It is a conceit of our degenerate modern day that we cannot imagine a world in which religious fanatics actually believe what they claim to believe and act honestly towards those ends.

You see this everywhere, in every media. All zealots are hypocrites, all men of faith are secretly unfaithful, all moral figures are villainous. This is a projection of our own moral bankruptcy onto everyone else. In reality, people DO believe what they claim to believe, they DO live their lives as they swear to live them, and they DO make tremendous sacrifices against their own nature to achieve the spiritual or ideological ends they strive for.

You, living in the first world--where your biggest problem is which pre-packaged snack food you're going to eat before going onto the internet to whine that the government hasn't given you enough free shit--have no concept of what it means to live in a moralistic society.

Space Marines, perhaps excepting the Space Wolves, are celibate warrior monks. Mcfucking deal with it.
>>
Space Marines don't have dicks dummy.
>>
>>46540487
I think you took a wrong turn on your way to /pol/, anon.
>>
>>46540574
not a /pol/ post at all.

also how are you supposed to be even thinking about sex if you've like 30 minutes of free time a day (for codex chapters)
>>
>>46529800
You aren't an adult as
>>46530819
and
>>46540487

proved.
>>
>>46540649
>not a /pol/ post
>posts a picture of Ben ''Pull the trigger on every nigger'' Garrison
>>
>>46541141
ohh i must be new
>>
>>46540649
>unironically ranting about moral degeneracy
>anything other than /pol/
>>
>>46529678

>Post-human soldiers bred only for war
>Their bodies mutilated and twisted beyond human
>Their personalities tampered with and indoctrinated to only smite and cleave
>Anything that doesn't make them better soldiers is removed

And you're surprised they don't have a sex drive? How autistic are you?
>>
>>46541201
>>Their personalities tampered with and indoctrinated to only smite and cleave
>>Anything that doesn't make them better soldiers is removed
I love how the fan fluff of space marines keeps adding more and more stuff that's not actually in the lore.
>>
>>46541284
idiot
>>
>>46529678
The process of creating a space marine leaves them all chemically castrated.
>>
>>46541510
Stated no official publication ever.
>>
what part of "there is only war" you don't understand?
>>
>>46541674
I'll make war on your boypussy
>>
>>46529678
>Does the papacu unironically expects us to believe that priests don't fuck?
>Men have needs. Holymen should have holy needs. It's such an obvious issue, why do they stubbornly refuse to address it?

Also before you mention the pedopreists, those are clearly the chaos marines of the group.
>>
File: 013.png (562 KB, 855x1250) Image search: [Google]
013.png
562 KB, 855x1250
>>46529678
The Imperium of Man and its subjects shall know no woman.
>>
>>46529678
>pretending marines are human
They are changed from children before they get a chance to become human, the alterations happen before puberty, so they have no urges, unless they chaos and that's more to enjoy the suffering of others then to please themselves

Marines are humans turned into mutant abominations to try and fail to hold up a failed society and humanity will fight chaos better without them and the imperium
>>
>>46541930
>and humanity will fight chaos better without them and the imperium
Nigger the fuck have you been smoking? The Age of Strife was a fucking playground for the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>46541930
>They are changed from children before they get a chance to become human,
>children aren't human
>>
>>46542817

Hey, we regularly kill them before they're even born, of COURSE they aren't human.
>>
>>46542817
Lmao next you're gonna say women are human.
>>
>>46529678
They're sterile.
>>
>>46542817
Mentally human, before puberty thwy are mostly just talking monkies
>>
>>46529678
Chem-gelding, look it up.
And apply yourself.
>>
>>46529872
By the time Inaas 13 I payed for all my hobbies myself. It's fucking bizarre for me to imagine that a teen would have their parents buy Space Marines for them when I bought my own gaming consoles at that age.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.