[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MedievalQuest #8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 2
File: MedievalQuest.jpg (116 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
MedievalQuest.jpg
116 KB, 512x768
Confused edition.

Bios: http://pastebin.com/kL8Qt4Q5 I decided to trim it down a bit. Now contains only the vital characters for the upcoming thread(s).
Assets: Due to power outages, not done yet. Next thread, without a doubt.
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=MedievalQuest
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MedievalQuest

>What happened last thread?
You were poisoned by someone, and so far you’ve spent nearly two days confined to a bed. Able to move for the first half of the first day, but unable to even talk for the second half, you had some time to think. You wondered who – and why – poisoned you. After Francesca pointed some strange events out, you came to the realization that all the evidence was stacked against none other than Desiderius. William and Michèl are slated to return later today, no doubt with a new shipment of grain and wood, and quite some ducats. William, a knight, will know how to deal with traitors and turncoats.
>>
>Monday, August 12th in the Year of the Lord 1095.
>1 PM

You clear your mind, or try to, at least. Desiderius had poisoned you, but you weren’t sure if he was ordered to. Francesca leaned some more into you, whispering. “Could Orsani have ordered Desiderius to do it?” You shrug your shoulders lightly, looking down at your numb legs. You still couldn’t move them. If this morning was any indication, then you’d be able to move them come sunset. After all, it took you maybe twelve hours to be able to move your torso again.

Glancing at the door, you sigh. It was going to be incredibly hard to find a suitable, loyal replacement for Desiderius. Perhaps you’d need to spend some money, buy a Greek slave, or perhaps one of the enlightened Easterners. That was another problem: Money. While you currently had a good system, there was a chance that Orsani knew of your theft. You remove your arm from Francesca’s waist, starting to move back on the bed. Moments later, you were comfortably lying down again. She still sat on the bed’s edge, looking at you concernedly.

Then it hit you: The dowry for Francesca would be quite impressive. You began to wonder; could it be in the form of ships? Ducats? Whatever it was going to be, you would be grateful. The two of you spent the next few hours just cuddling, not really saying anything.

There was a sudden knock on the door.

>Answer.
>Stay quiet.
>>
>>46521340
>Answer.
>>
>>46521340
>Stay quiet.
>>
>>46521340
>Stay quiet.
>>
>>46521340
>Answer.
>>
>>46521842
>Answer

You raise your voice, which still sounded somewhat weak in your head. “Come in.”

The door swung open, and the tall black-haired knight stepped in, followed by the stocky and bald Michèl. Curiously, Desiderius was missing. Francesca quickly got up from the bed, straightening her simple blue dress, folding her hands in front of her. The sudden interruption had caused her cheeks to flush a deep crimson. You sit up, running a hand through your hair. Before you could even say a word, William spoke. “Don’t worry, Domenico. We’ll take care of Orsani, one way or another.”

You sighed, not sure whether you should tell the two of them right now. Michèl chipped in, speaking in his thickly accented Italian. “We’ve got some good news. We managed to sell all the weapons to the Croats. The rebels were eager to take them.” You still had trouble managing to get a word in, as William followed up Michèl’s news. “We’ve taken the liberty of restocking on grain shipments in Croatia. We’ve got around 50 crates with us.”

>Tell them about Desiderius.
>Talk business instead.
>>
>>46521910
>>Tell them about Desiderius
See what they recommend
>>
>>46521910
>Talk business instead
>>
>>46521910
>>
>>46521910
>Talk business instead.
>>
Currently tied 2/2 for telling them about Desiderius.

Keep in mind that time is of the essence.
>>
Been getting some real godfather vibes from this quest
>>
>>46522297
I'll take this as Desiderius is guilty. So changing this to >>46522267
>>
>>46522382

You give the mandatory nods and smiles as they tell you about their journey. Calm waves, good winds, and the added luck of an easy way to find a contact with the rebels. From what they’re telling you, this contact is interested in getting more and more weapons. You make a mental note to trade with the Croats more often. “Aside from the poison, how were things around here? “ William asked at the end of their tale.

You glance at Francesca, before looking down at your legs. “Desiderius betrayed us.” Michèl and William exchanged worried glances, before moving to sit on some nearby chairs. “Go on.” William replied, leaning forwards and rubbing his chin. You told them everything: About how you saw Desiderius leave the tailor’s shop with expensive clothes, about how the expensive wine was suddenly on the table as you were feeling down, and about the scroll he found at the shop’s door. After you were done, William leaned back in his chair.

“Those are serious accusations. But.. all the evidence is there.” Michèl quietly said, to which William replied in an equally quiet tone. “Aye, there is. I suggest we take him in for some ‘questioning’. See who he really works for.” Francesca also spoke up. “So we have two options; we either kill Desiderius, or keep him imprisoned until he can be of use to us again.”

Sadly, you do not have a reliable place to imprison someone. It’d have to be the warehouse, or the back of the shop.

>Kill Desiderius.
>Imprison Desiderius.
>>
>>46522469
>Imprison Desiderius
Want a confession and information
>>
>>46522469
>Imprison Desiderius.
All of that is circumstantial. It be really BS if we decided to kill him for that.
>>
>>46522469
>>Imprison Desiderius.
>>
>>46522469
>>Imprison Desiderius
We need to get that information. Why he is trying to kill us, why he gave us up. And threaten to kill his family if anything. If he refuses to talk. Don't go through with it.
>>
>>46522560
Let me play devils advocate for a bit a i suppose.
The wine could have been a gift or someone tricked Desiderius into placing it there. The scroll if nailed to the door of the shop it would be obvious as to who would receive it since he is the only other employee there and what would he do otherwise? Not red it and bring it to you? Just leave it stuck to the door?

What we should do is spy on Desiderius, and see who he speaks to, what business connections he has and what kind of people he associates with. (I really don't want to say this part so as to not give people ideas but...) He may be with Orsani's daughter, and the only way he may marry or court her is if he prove his worth to him by betraying us/informing on us.
>>
>>46522469
>>Imprison Desiderius.
>>
>>46522757
Either way he is of no use to us. Since he already suspects we know with the suspicious behavior both that he is putting on and how we reacted last time.

If he is loyal to us, then someone put a huge amount of effort setting him up. And hopefully imprisoning and questioning him will prove to be fruitful.
>>
>>46522806
>Imprison Desiderius

You scratch your cheek, closing your eyes in thought. Imprisoning would be risky, but you’d be able to get reasons. He was your best – well, former best friend, after all. And even if he did confess to everything, you could still kill him. It was the best course of action, in your mind. “Take him in custody. We need to know why he did this.”

You felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted from your shoulders once more. William nodded, speaking in his deep, low voice. “Very well. I’ll send the guards to take him into custody. We’ll hold him at the warehouse for now.” You suddenly realized that holding Desiderius captive would put a stop to your expansion. You’d need someone to handle your day-to-day business from now on. There were two candidates so far.

Michèl and Francesca. While putting a woman in such a position was unorthodox to say the least, she had proven herself to be a very intelligent partner. As for Michèl… You figured that he would be of more use as the harbourmaster. For now, you decided to hold off.

“We’re going to need someone to take Desi’s place. Keep an eye open for any traders that are disenfranchised with their current employers. One of them is bound to be smart enough to serve under us.” Your weak voice ruined an otherwise great speech, you figured.

>Discuss possible replacements.
>Rest for the remaining part of the day. [END DAY]
>>
>>46522954
>>Discuss possible replacements.
>>
>>46522954
>>Rest for the remaining part of the day. [END DAY]
We can worry later
>>
>>46522954
We can mull over replacements while we rest.
>>
>>46522954
>>Discuss possible replacements.

Slave didn't sound to bad.
>>
>>46523023
>>46522988
We may as well talk replacements now that we've our luitenients here.
>>
>>46523023

Moments of silence passed, before you leaned back again, lying down on your back once more. “I think it’s time I get some more rest.” The duo nodded, as Francesca sat back down on the edge of your bed. You hoped that by the time you woke up, your legs would be yours again. As you closed your eyes, you heard William and Michèl leave. You felt Francesca’s soft hand brush some hair from your forehead.

It didn’t take you long to fall asleep. Your sleep was surprisingly calm, only waking up once. When you did, you still didn’t feel your legs. It worried you somewhat.

>Tuesday, 13th of August. The Year of the Lord 1095.

You woke up alone, finding yourself missing Francesca’s warm embrace again. You roll onto your side, instinctively trying to move your legs again. To your surprise, they actually worked! You pushed yourself up, sitting on the edge of the bed. You slowly tried to get up, your legs still feeling somewhat weak. After some moments, the door opened. Francesca stood in the doorway, wearing a new, lightly-green dress. “Domi, you can.. walk again?”

You took a careful few steps, before nodding. It felt like you’d just beat the entire world. Francesca closed the door behind her, smirking. “So that means..”

>Not now. Not here.
>Spend some time with her.
>>
>>46523335
>>Not now. Not here.
We'd start and someone would barge in.
>>
>>46523335
>Spend some time with her
>>
>>46523335
>>Not now. Not here
The last vote was tied
>>
>>46523335
>>Not now. Not here.
>>
>>46523335
>Not now. Not here.
>>
>>46523335
>Not now. Not here.

We want too but this must be recognized first in the eyes of God
>>
>>46523499
My bad. Wasn't paying attention. Besides, we'll always have the choice to visit them.

>>46523586
We already did it once.

>Not now. Not here.

You slowly stumble over to her, wrapping your arms around her waist. “How about we do that when we go home, later tonight?” You gave a sweet smile, one she gladly returned. “I’d like that.” She softly whispered, before giving you a tender kiss. Moments later, the door opened. Thank the Lord that the two of you hadn’t done anything else.

One of your guards averted his gaze. After all, you weren’t properly dressed. You had some simple cotton pants and a very loose fitting cotton shirt on. You looked like a prisoner. The guard kept his gaze averted, speaking. “Master Particino. We’ve taken custody of Desiderius. He’s being held in the warehouse as we speak. The Admiral is in the city, and the Harbormaster is currently doing inventory.”

>Leave for the warehouse.
>Go to the shop first.
>>
>>46523689
>Leave for the warehouse
>>
>>46523689
>Go to the shop first.

Check in and make sure the place is alright, we've been away for a while

Also yeah I know we have but once might be forgiven for love in the eyes of God, continued events might not. We can always push up the date of the Wedding and we should really check in with her father and bring him a gift
>>
>>46523689
>>
>>46523689
>>Go to the shop first.
Let him stew a bit. Also to make sure the shop is okay.
>>
>>46523689
>>Leave for the warehouse
>>
>>46523881

You look back at Francesca, before giving a very light sigh. “Very well. Wait for us outside.” The guard inclined his head and closed the door again. You couldn’t help but wonder if most of your guards were -actual- guards, instead of the sailors that William claimed they were. In any case, you were happy to have them.

You looked around the room, walking over to a small chest. Inside were your clothes, as clean and pristine as the day you bought them. You quickly changed your clothes, noticing that your coin pouch was missing. Did Desiderius fucking take your ducats as well? Francesca apparently noticed your confusion, speaking up somewhat. “We decided that the ducats should cover your stay here. Along with the medicine they gave you.” You sighed, down another 20 ducats. After you collected everything, you held out your arm for Francesca. She graciously took it, and the two of you left the room.

On the way out, the physician mentioned that the ducats given would be enough for a second treatment, should there be a need for it [YOU GAIN A FAVOUR]. The two of you, accompanied by the same guard as before, left for the warehouse. After half an hour, you arrived. Four guards guarded the entrances, looking quite stern. You could hear muttering coming from inside. You imagine that they put Desiderius in the safe storage; to which only you, William and Michèl have the key now.

>Talk with Michèl first.
>Interrogate Desiderius yourself.
>>
>>46524178
>>Talk with Michèl first
>>
>>46524178
>>Talk with Michèl first.
>>
>>46524178
>Talk to Michèl first.
>>
>>46524178
>>Talk with Michèl first.
>>
File: Venice.jpg (645 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Venice.jpg
645 KB, 1024x768
>>46524495
>Talk to Michèl first.

You figured that it’d be good to gauge how Desiderius was doing. Michèl probably would’ve heard something, at least. You approach the harbourmaster, patting him on the back. “How’s our prisoner holding up?” You say, glancing towards the safe storage. It was a sturdy wooden partition, reinforced from the inside as well. Some might even say that it was a panic room of sorts. The stocky man looked up from some papers, speaking. “He hasn’t said a word, Domenico. Nothing when we took him in, either.”

You sigh, looking around. You notice that the grain crates have already been stacked neatly in their places. “Has anyone talked to him yet?” You follow up. Michèl shook his head. “William told him what was happening. He doesn’t even know why he’s in there, I presume.” The man replied. Francesca meekly sighed, looking out at the docks. “I think he knows why we’re here.”

>Wait for William to start the interrogation.
>Let William do the interrogation alone.

Remember: Francesca works with a morality system. Do bad things, she becomes more ruthless. Do good things, she becomes more benevolent.
>>
>>46524706
>>Wait for William to start the interrogation
>>
>>46524706
>Let William do the interrogation alone.
Gotta keep our waifu non-insane.
>>
>>46524706
>>
>>46524822
We can ask her to wait outside. If we let William do it alone. We will not be able to work on a interrogation strategy. We can probably do good cop bad cop and ensure we do not cross any moral lines if we are present.
>>
>>46524706

Do it ourselves, man up and hopefully he has actually done it, otherwise this is a blow to his trust in us that is unrecoverable
>>
>>46524706
Could we simply ask Franny to wait outside the room for a little before the real interrogation starts and we leave? Simply go in there and ask a few questions before William goes in hard?
>>
>>46524981

You sigh, running your hands through your hair. It was getting somewhat longer again. You look towards Francesca, noticing she’s still looking at the docks. You decide to move over, wrapping your arm around her waist again. “The start of our empire, Franny.” You confidently say. She leaned up to peck your cheek, leaning into you a bit more. “I can’t believe we’re really going to do all of this.” She let out a soft sigh.

You suddenly realize that you hadn’t asked her father for permission to marry her yet, nor have you even told him how things are going. Perhaps it was a good idea to go visit the estate later, maybe stay over for dinner. After all, that would be the best way to get to know her family. “When do you want to get married?” She suddenly asks. It caught you somewhat off-guard, as you stammered to find a proper response.

“Next month, if everything works out nicely. If Desi admits to poisoning me on the orders of Orsani, we can take it to the Doge. Maybe he’ll give us the rights to Orsani’s trade routes, contacts and warehouses.” It was a long shot, but it could work. The alternative was somewhat brutal; a straight up murder of Matteo Orsani would be enough to destabilize the entire family. During the succession crisis that was sure to follow, you could swoop in and take over their possessions. “I hope he’ll admit to that, then. I hate using violence when we’ve got other alternatives.”

Moments later, William arrived. He was waiting for you by the door to the secure storage.

>Ask if Francesca wants to come with you.
>Ask if Francesca wants to wait outside.
>>
>>46525164
>>Ask if Francesca wants to wait outside.
>>
>>46525164
>>
>>46525164

Or if she wants to come, she should have the choice and honestly I love how ruthless she is on our behalf, evil couples who truly love each other are the cutest
>>
>>46525164
>>Ask if Francesca wants to wait outside.
>>
>>46525519

You lean down a little, placing a quick kiss on the top of her head. “I take it you’ll want to stay outside?” She didn’t reply for a few moments, only nodding a little. “I think I’ll sit here, on the dock of the bay.” She looked up with a warm smile, teasingly patting your rear before breaking free from you. “Go on. I’m sure William is waiting already.” And with that, she wandered a little ways down the dock, eventually sitting down on the edge and enjoying the sights.

You turned around, heading inside again. As you approached, William wordlessly opened the secure storage’s door, pulling it open for you. You took a deep breath, before stepping inside. Apparently, William had been planning to use this as a prison for some time. Desiderius’ arms were chained to the roof, and his legs were chained to the floor. He limply hung there, until he heard the door open. He glanced up, not saying anything just yet. William followed after you, closing the door behind him. “So, I think we’ve got some things to talk about Desiderius…” William began, putting on his black leather gloves.

Desiderius had a look of fear in his eyes. You knew him long enough to see when he was scared, and the prospect of torture did not sit well with him. He rustled the chains a little as he moved.

>Let William intimidate him more.
>Ask some questions.
>>
>>46525562
>>Ask some questions.
>>
>>46525562
>>Ask some questions.
>>
>>46525562
>>Let William intimidate him more.
>>
>>46525562
>Ask some questions.

Gonna give him an offer he cant refuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXC7tOmRds
>>
>>46525835
>Ask some questions.

You fold your arms across your chest, leaning against the wall. William just stands there, holding his hands in front of his chest. He cracked his knuckles a few times, looking back at you. You open your mouth to speak, making sure your voice sounded as confident and powerful as possible. “I trusted you, Desiderius.” You push yourself away from the wall, starting to pace back and forth. “I gave you a job, where no one else would. I took you into my business, made you my closest advisor.” You pause, turning to him. “And then, you poison me.”

The apathetic look on Desiderius’ face told you everything you had to know. He had poisoned you, but on whose orders? William took a few steps forwards, grabbing Desi’s jaw and forcing him to look at William. “Are you going to speak, or did the cat take your tongue?” As soon as he finished, Desiderius spit in William’s face. You’ll never forget the sound that followed; a loud, dull slap. William hit Desiderius with the back of his left hand as hard as he could. Desiderius recoiled from the hit, spitting out a tooth.

>Let William rough him up.
>Press the questions.

Some music to set the mood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXC7tOmRds
>>
>>46526015
>>Press the questions.
>>
>>46526015
>>Press the questions.
Why Desi?
>>
>>46526015

Just sigh and sit back, simply say that he should talk if he wants this to end painlessly
>>
>>46526015
>>Press the questions.
Good cop bad cop. We ask the questions inbetween beatings
>>
>>46526015
>Press the questions.
>>
>>46526015
He needs to be more willing to talk, pressing it before hes willing will only encourage him to resist more.
>>
>>46526015
>>Press the questions
>>
>>46526223
>Press the questions

You wince at the sight of the tooth dropping to the floor. You could take some violence, but Desiderius was still a friend. Even if he had possibly betrayed you. “Why did you do it, Desi?” Again, silence from your prisoner. “Answer him!” This time, it was a punch to Desiderius’ gut. He lurched over as much as he could, coughing wildly.

“Money. Money is why.” He spat some blood onto the ground. He looked up at you, hatred in his eyes. “Day in, day out.. I watched you bitch about the way things were going. You were getting greedier every week, and you still didn’t pay me more. You took me for granted.” He paused, before giving a wicked grin. His front tooth was missing. “And now it’ll all collapse. You and that -cunt- outside will be nothing after I’m getting out of here.”

>Punch him yourself.
>Grab William’s knife and stab him.
>>
>>46526425
>>Grab William’s knife and stab him.
No mercy for traitors
>>
>>46526425

Asshole. Get rid of him and dump him in the habour.
>>
>>46526425
>Punch him yourself.

Escalation can wait, follow the punch up with who paid him?
>>
>>46526425
>>Grab William’s knife and stab him.
I'm no longer sad about this
>>
>>46526425
>>Punch him yourself.
Then walk out. Take Franny to her dads and have a nice dinner.
>>
Guys we still need to find out who paid him, we need to know our enemies as it might not be the family we're set at taking down
>>
>>46526481

You tried to contain yourself. You really did. But in the end, your anger took the better of you. You raised your voice, shouting at him. “Who put you up to this!?” In a single move, you pulled William’s dirk from the back of his belt, walking towards Desiderius. “Matteo Ors---“ His sentence was cut short, as you jammed the dirk into his stomach. There was a sharp inhale, before he tried to headbutt you. You stepped back, and began to stab more and more. Before you knew it, he was limply hanging from the chains, blood dripping from his mutilated stomach.

You kept on stabbing, more and more. William eventually grabbed your shoulders and pulled you back, forcing you to step away from the hanging corpse. Desiderius’ body looked horrific. You always said afterwards, that killing Otto was the worst you’d ever seen. But that’s because you never talked about killing someone you considered a brother. He betrayed you, and tried to kill you.

You toss the knife to the floor, looking down at yourself. Your clothes were covered in blood. Your head began to spin, your ears ringing. In the distance, you heard William. “Come on lad, let’s get you out of here.” The next thing you can fully remember is sitting against the crates, staring at the wall. Michèl and William were talking quietly, discussing what to do with the corpse. At that moment, Francesca walked in. She stared at you for a few moments, before sitting down next to you.

The two of you didn’t speak. She knew what you’d done, and you were still coming to terms with it.

>Go home.
>Just sit there.
>>
>>46526425
>>Punch him yourself.
Killing him won't solve anything.
>>
>>46526721
>>Just sit there.
God damn it. We really need to start lightening up. I know betrayal can't be tolerated, but too many deaths is bad for business.
>>
>>46526721
>Go home.

He was a traitor and deserved every stab to the gut, before leaving we should wash up as much as possible since we're covered in blood. Refresh at home and then we should check in with her dad
>>
>>46526721
>Go home
>>
>>46526721
>>Go home.
Wash up a bit first
>>
>>46526721
>go to confessional.
Dammit missed another vote.
>>
>>46526863
>Go home.

After sitting there for what seemed like an eternity, you quietly got up. Everything still sounded distant and hollow. You could hear Francesca calling after you, before she gave up and just followed instead. You just stared straight ahead, a completely blank expression on your face. You felt horrible, sick. Not because you just murdered Desiderius, but because you were betrayed by him. Francesca was right. Your blindness was going to be the end of you.

Your legs took you where you wanted to go: Home. Subconsciously, you took the long route, making sure you were seen as little as possible. You didn’t know what time it was, and you honestly didn’t care. By the time you arrived at your house and stumbled in, it should’ve been around 4 PM. You figured that Edward would come home soon. You hadn’t seen him in a couple of days, and you had no clue how he was doing. Francesca would take care of him. You stumbled into your room, quickly getting out of your bloodied clothes and dropping on the bed. You just left them lying there, not caring anymore.

You could eventually hear Francesca slowly open the door. Everything sounded normal again. “Domi…?” You didn’t respond. You were just lying there on your stomach. You heard her come closer, her shoes tapping on the stone floor. It was followed by the fumbling of fabric, which you heard drop to the ground. Before you knew it, you felt her wrap her arms around you.

>Let it all go.
>Don’t respond at all.
>>
>>46527062
>>Don’t respond at all.
Can we at least seem a little bit upset about killing someone who was a good, long time friend?
>>
>>46527062
>>Let it all go.
>>
>>46527062
>Let it all go.
>>
>>46527062
>>Don’t respond at all.
>>
>>46527062
>Let it all go.

If I am reading this correctly this is the upset option and Francesca is comforting us. After this spell we should really check in with Edward
>>
>>46527062
>Let it all go
Seek some comfort in a loved ones embrace to make the bad thoughts go away
>>
>>46527062
>Don’t respond at all.
>>
>>46527402
>Let it all go.

You began to shake, the façade finally dropping. You began to sob uncontrollably, unable to come to terms with what had transpired the past few days. Francesca’s warm, caring arms tightened around you. She’d cared for you the past few days, and you could never repay that debt to her. You also noticed that she seemed a bit mellower than before. She wasn’t as ruthless as the night you killed Otto. Eventually, you rolled onto your side, still looking away from Francesca. You were looking at the blank wall, still unable to control your sobs.

A few moments later, you felt the rustling of fabric again, followed by bare skin pressing against you.

>6 PM, 13th of August. Year of the Lord 1095.

You stared up at the ceiling, letting out a soft sigh. Francesca gently put her head on your chest, giggling. “I think we should stop doing this until we’re married. Imagine if I was pregnant during the wedding..”

>I don’t care what the rest thinks.
>I think we should stop, for now.
>>
>>46527528
>>I think we should stop, for now.
But I really should visit your father.
>>
>>46527528
>>
>>46527528
>>
>>46527528
>>
>>46527528
>I think we should stop, for now
>>
>>46527528
>>
>>46527528

Of course after the wedding all bets are off
>>
>>46527528
>I don’t care what the rest thinks.
Be full of passion and lust.
>>
>>46527647

You put your arm around her, your finger running up and down her side absently. “I think we should. At least for now.” You chuckle softly, closing your eyes. “Here we are, discussing our wedding, while I haven’t even asked your father for permission yet.” Then it dawned on you, once more. What if she already was pregnant? “Franny?” You very slowly begin. “Have you… you know, recently?”

She leaned up, giving a reassuring kiss on your cheek. “Yes, last week. We should be fine.” You weren’t so sure about that, for some reason. You returned a kiss to the top of her head. At that moment, you heard the door to your house open. Edward.

The two of you shot each other a panicky look, before quickly jumping out of bed and getting dressed. You put on your loose clothes, while Francesca managed to get herself back in her dress in record time. She looked around for a brush, before sighing. Her curly brown-hair looked like a mess, but Edward probably wouldn’t know why, anyways. You run a hand through your hair as well, before opening the door to the living room.

Edward looked up with a large smile. “Hello, father!” You paused. He just called you his father. Francesca looked somewhat surprised at that.

>Accept Edward as your son.
>Deny Edward as your son.
>>
>>46527762

Awww, course we should still have the talk about adoption with him and how he needs to look after and protect the firstborn but that can wait, for now lets accept the tyke
>>
>>46527762
>>Accept Edward as your son.
>>
>>46527762
>>
>>46527762
>>
>>46527762
He will receive an inheritance, just not the majority of it.
>>
>>46527867

It felt weird. Edward was nine years old, and you were sure that he could remember his parents perfectly fine. But as of right now, you were his father. And Francesca was his mother. The three of you already formed a happy family of sorts. You smiled, sitting down at the table. “Hello, son. How was your day with Father Federico?”

Edward paused, trying to pick the right words again. “He was worried about you. He said you’d gotten very sick. But I’m glad that you’re okay again.” He finally noticed Francesca. “Hello, miss Francesca.” It was met with a warm smile and a slight wave from the mildly embarrassed Francesca. You motion for her to come sit down at the table as well, which she happily did.

The three of you sat there in silence for a few moments, before Edward spoke again. “Father Federico says that the two of you are very happy together. How did that happen?”

>Tell him about the dinner at the Doge’s Palace.
>Tell him that you’re getting married.
>>
>>46527929
>>Tell him about the dinner at the Doge’s Palace
Which leads into
>>That you’re getting married.
>>
>>46527929

Don't see why not to tell him both
>>
>>46527929
>>Tell him about the dinner at the Doge’s Palace.
>>Tell him that you’re getting married.
>>
>>46527929
>>Tell him about the dinner at the Doge’s Palace.
>>Tell him that you’re getting married.
>>
>>46527977

You gently grab Francesca’s hand, as you begin to explain. “Well, I met Miss Francesca at the church, the day before I was going to go to the Doge’s Palace. I had no one to go with, so I decided to ask her. She said yes, and the following day I came to get her. We went to the Palace, and we had a lovely dinner with powerful people. At the end of the night, we… noticed that we felt happy, and at ease with each other.”

You pause, giving her a warm smile. “So the following day, I asked her father if I could court her. He allowed it, and we began to see each other a lot more. After I had some tough moments, we grew a bit closer and… We decided to marry.” You lean back in your chair, your thumb stroking her hand carefully. Edward suddenly perked up. “Does that mean Miss Francesca is going to be my mother?”

She let out a shy giggle, before nodding. “Yes, Edward. I suppose I will be.” What followed was something you’d always remember. Edward got up from his chair and walked over to you, giving you a tight hug. He then proceeded to give the same hug to Francesca.

All was well.

For now.

And that’s all for tonight folks!

What did you think of the thread? I had some issues with my power yesterday, so I had some more time to think about this one. I like how it turned out.

How do you feel about Edward accepting Domenico as his father?
What do you think Domenico meant with his last threat?
Do you feel sorry for Domenico?

Be sure to keep an eye on twitter for when the next thread will be up, and if you’re new: Check the archives!

https://twitter.com/MedievalQuest
>>
>>46528182
Suprised by how easy it has been to make her pretty much take on a child that isnt hers.
>>
>>46528182
>How do you feel about Edward accepting Domenico as his father?

Tiny orphan is a cute, a cute!

>Do you feel sorry for Domenico?

Of course, he was our friend but i struggle to see us becoming greedier, considering we took an orphan in and all that, and thus can only see him becoming corrupted by greed.
>>
>>46528255
She set the terms in an earlier thread. As long as our firstborn son inherits it all (or well, most of it), she's absolutely fine with it. She also talked with Edward in the church two threads ago.
>>
>>46528182
Fine with Edward.
Not happy with how things unfolded with Desiderius.
>>
>>46528182
Fine with Ed but what the fuck Desi!? We finally start doing shit to get more money and you fuck us?
>>
This is also the last time I get to confuse Domenico and Desiderius. Thankfully, I only made the mistake during the question part at the end.

>What do you think Domenico meant with his last threat?

Should be Desiderius.
>>
>>46528411
Hes dead, what he planned to do depended on him leaving alive.
>>
OP, if we die...is it game over? Or can we continue through Edward?
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.