[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ Creates Capes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: capes.jpg (926 KB, 1933x1083) Image search: [Google]
capes.jpg
926 KB, 1933x1083
ITT: You guys give me rolls, I turn them into superheroes.

To start out, I'm going to need seven 1d100 rolls to get a feel for our cape's physical and mental faculties!

If this post ends in evens he's a he, odds, a she.
>>
Rolled 19, 58, 14, 57, 71, 43, 2 = 264 (7d100)

>>46514898
Ralling.
>>
Rolled 85, 55, 83, 72, 67, 15, 64 = 441 (7d100)

>>46514898
>>
>>46514961
All 7 in one go, decisive!

So our hero has typical fighting ability, excellent agility, typical strength, excellent endurance, remarkable reason and intelligence, excellent intuition, but feeble willpower.

I'm gonna need 3d100 to figure out our hero's weakness!

>>46515008
A bit quicker, and we could've had a real motherfucker of a hero.
>>
>>46515050
>>46515008
Well I guess I'll just take the first three of these then: 85, 55, 83.

Our hero has a finite limit on how many times their power can be used before needing to be recharged: 16, to be exact. Better be something good! Once that limit has been reach, our hero is rendered incapacitated, and grows weaker until eventually collapsing.

I need a 1d100 to determine just how many powers our hero will have!
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>46515307
>>
>>46515488
Sweet papa, that gives us a whopping 10 powers!

Give me 10d100, and then 10 more.
>>
Rolled 94, 65, 36, 19, 60, 26, 17, 11, 84, 98 = 510 (10d100)

>>46515537
Given no other anons forthcomig
>>
Rolled 39, 62, 63, 21, 83, 75, 22, 39, 90, 14 = 508 (10d100)

>>46516010
And a second set
>>
>>46514898
Just because im being that guy odds for the win
>>
>>46516010
>>46516020
Alright, let's see what we got:
Hyper-Running
Linguistics
Machine Animation
Energy Doppleganger
Telekinesis
Natural Weaponry
Hyper-Touch Sensitivity
Waterbreathing
Floating Disc Creation

So, we have a hero who can not only create a floating disc to travel on, but can also run at extreme speeds. He has natural weapons built into his body in some form or the other, and can breath underwater. He has telekinetic abilities, but beyond that can actually animate machines to do his bidding. He has hyper sensitive touch, not sure how that could help him in a super-situation, but he can create a doppelganger of himself made of pure energy.

Also he's good with languages, I guess?

Jesus christ.

What is this horrifying character named?
>>
>>46516110
Dude he'd be the perfect surfer. He can feel the waves, set up doppelgangers for tricks, doesn't need to lug along any equipment, can learn the local surfing lingo of wherever he travels to, and can ride his disks. Maybe he can even get free drinks from the soda machine outside the pretzel shack, or commandeer a submarine to generate waves when it surfaces.
>>
>>46516810
That's a really clever interpretation.

Does telekinesis work on water? He could use that to create waves. Linguistics means he can follow the big waves anywhere in the world!
>>
>>46516840
He's The Dude, which he's kind of embarrassed about now because he's turning thirty next month and it make him feel like a teenager.

His feeble will if from all the amazing drugs he took when he was younger, clean now but poor impulse control and vulnerability to peer pressure abounds.

He feels like he wasted his youth on selfish pursuits and building his brand, he wants to give something back but doesn't know how.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.