[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Felarya Worldbuilding continued Previous thread >>46474803
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>Felarya Worldbuilding continued

Previous thread >>46474803
>>
Reminder that this is literally a thinly-veiled vore fetish thread.
>>
>>46513562
>worldbuilding continued
>last thread was just people arguing over whether or not Felarya is shit with one guy yelling "vorefags are sociopaths" very loudly on the sidelines
If you're going to make a thread you gotta provide some ideas yourself. Whatcha got, OP?
>>
>>46513894
Again,

>The desert where you get sent back in time if you touch the sand
>The temple where you can walk through mirrors and get lost in them
>The river where the bottom is covered in gems
>The island where fog sucks your memories out and stores them in bubbles
>>
>>46514013
Yes, these are all things that already exist in Felarya. They are world-built. What are we building?
>>
>>46514061
If you think it's shit, can it be salvaged?
>>
>>46514197
I don't think it's shit, I'm actually the guy who was defending it all throughout the last thread.
I just realize that /tg/ can't support a Felarya general. This is a one-way trip to shitposting and butthurt.
>>
>>46514296
>This is a one-way trip to shitposting and butthurt.

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>46514531
You'd lessen the amount you experience if you didn't try and make fetish threads.
>>
>>46514579
But they're delicious.
>>
>>46514816
Hope your vacation is too.
>>
>>46514579
I'm not sure if the last one was a fetish thread or a lets hate on this setting thread that went wrong
>>
>>46515931
>I'm not sure if the last one was a fetish thread or a lets hate on this setting thread that went wrong
Neither
It was more like "fetishes aside, I actually think this silly magical realm is pretty neat, fight me"
See:
>>46495380
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.