[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A crafty skeleton has seduced the queen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: tant1m.jpg (215 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
tant1m.jpg
215 KB, 650x919
>A crafty skeleton has seduced the queen
>>
So you are say he boned her?
>>
>>46513552

"From where I'm sitting, I can see you have ten fingers and a tongue. All the rest is gravy."
--Mary Callahan
>>
>>46513570
>>46513552
>1 min between thread and reply.
>>
>>46513552
I fail to see a problem here.

The queen was bound to take a lover sooner or later, and if she's boning a skeleton, there's no risk of bastards being produced.
>>
>>46513552
Hope you skelebros enjoy your new Undead King being a total cuck. How can skeletons even COMPETE against BMC?
>>
>>46513701

You obvious haven't been around the Skeleton Kings I've been around.
>>
>>46513648
Check the unique poster count.
>>
Skeletons keep getting past the gate guards. No one knows how the are doing it.
>>
File: skeleton lips.jpg (123 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
skeleton lips.jpg
123 KB, 720x960
>>46513552
>tfw the skeleton belongs to the king
>at night the king's skeleton shakes off the mortal coil
>free of his fleshy prison, the king visits his wife
>the queen believes that she's cheating on the king with a charming skeleton
>that means she's much more excited than she ever would be for her husband
>the king keeps up the lie so he can satisfy his wife
>>
>>46513734
Post pics.

I'm curious now.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-22-56-34.png (404 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-22-56-34.png
404 KB, 1080x1920
>>46513767
Just passing through.
When he said it this was accurate. Figured I'd screencap it before it changed.
>>
File: Tautila Forever.png (260 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Tautila Forever.png
260 KB, 300x400
>>46513972

Here you go friend.
>>
>>46514335
This is some pretty dank SkeleKing imagery.

Where is this from anon?
>>
>>46514482

Dead King Quest.

Was pretty good, was pretty ballin with the descriptions, became the most beloved and effective ruler a the duchy of Tautila ever saw, even as a Skeleton, but sadly it died because Mors had some shit going on and couldn't continue or something.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.