[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KANT-O-CELLE QUEST: YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS, ADMIRAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151
You dangle on the CNO's hook, sweating buckets as you contemplation your impossible situation. He's just waiting for you to offer an excuse so he can turn around and sodomize you with it - but he's also, technically, asked a question, which you are now obliged to answer. You can almost hear his smug patience dripping from the earpiece as you squirm in your chair, desperately seeking an escape that doesn't exist. Things turned out well - but trying to claim credit for the entirely accidental development would be a spectacularly bad idea.

At last, you reach for the only slender thread of hope available to you.

“Sir... I... I *tried.*”

“... yes,” the CNO says. “Yes, you did.” He chuckles gently. “SecNav actually saw it first and phoned me. You and Admiral Goto... you... you two...” he starts laughing again, with genuine amusement. “If you could've seen the looks on your faces - well, I guess you will on the evening news, hah!”

You feel the blood draining from your head - your brain doesn't need it anymore, already preparing to go quietly into that good night. “We... tried...”

“And if you hadn't,” the CNO says, “two MPs would be telling you to put all your shit in a cardboard box right about now.”

There are no more abortive swallows or shivers to make. You just nod dumbly at the far wall, as if he can see it.
>>
File: 1178215377080.jpg (37 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1178215377080.jpg
37 KB, 300x275
>we aren't fired
>because we aren't done suffering
>>
File: continue_the_joke.jpg (105 KB, 638x380) Image search: [Google]
continue_the_joke.jpg
105 KB, 638x380
“But you *did.* And by tomorrow morning, millions of people are going to see you and Goto getting played like accordions by those two shipgirls.” You can hear his grin over the phone. “You looked like you wanted to hide behind Arizona at some point.”

You open your mouth to object - and wisely close it without more than a miserable whimper. The CNO accepts that as answer enough. “Yeah. Essex is...” you glance at your computer reflexively to see Essex charging the monitor in a rage, only to yank the curtain rod off the window. It manages to dive between her ankles and send her skidding face-first over the floor. “... herself,” he decides, “but those two battleships... Settle, that's pretty much the first impromptu and non-scripted appearance of kanmusu on the public stage we've had. Emphasis on impromptu. You just showcased a kanmusu openly and brazenly disobeying orders - everyone's worst nightmare come to pass - and what horrible goal is she pursuing?”

“... draping herself over her commanding officer,” you reply.

“And getting jealous over him, too,” the CNO finishes. “And you and Arizona-!”

“It was mostly Arizona that salvaged it,” you reply. “I, uh... just... stood there. Mostly.”

“You *translated* for her, Settle,” the CNO chuckles. “She literally dragged your terrified ass into the room, just so you could translate for her.”

“Well, that's-”

“She *relies* on you, Settle.”

Something clamps down on your heart. “I... yes, sir. I rely on her more, though. If Essex hadn't charged in, we could've wrapped it up nice and neat. I was lucky she was with me.”

“Lucky?” the CNO asks pointedly. “I thought Thomas ordered you to keep her by your side 24/7, as your bodyguard?”
>>
File: wat.png (62 KB, 436x348) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
62 KB, 436x348
Shit. SHIT. “I've had Northampton or a few MPs filling in the last few days,” you explain, “with Admiral Thomas's permission-”

“Why?” the CNO asks sharply.

“Arizona was-” oh, you are so fucked - “peeved with me, sir.”

Silence.

Complete and total silence.

Then, a long, pensive inhalation - the building storm that follows the crystallization of understanding.

Oh, *shit.*

“Settle... I've got an entire wartime Navy to run. I haven't had time to keep tabs on just what's going on there in our shipgirl program. And I *shouldn't have to.*” You wince - he's telling you he *will* know within forty-five minutes of hanging up that phone; or his staffers will, which is the same thing. “As of thirty minutes ago, your relationship with that battleship is an issue of national security. There's already internet fan clubs devoted to shipping, uh, the ships.”

“... shipping, sir?”

“Fantasizing about them being in relationships. One of the more popular ones is you and Goto, actually.”

“What,” you say flatly.

“My point, Admiral, is that you will keep those shipgirls in general happy - and Arizona in particular.”

“... sir,” you mutter weakly; not quite a query, just a request for confirmation.

“Yes, Settle. That *is* an order. Whatever she needs, whatever she wants, you give it to her.”

The CNO hangs up with a click.

You stare at the phone for a good thirty seconds before you fully process what the hell he just said.

[ ] ... that did not just happen. This is not a thing that happens in the Navy. There are ways around this, and you know them, very well.

[ ] Call for help. Call ANYONE. [write-in who to call]

[ ] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]
>>
File: 1436306777899.jpg (64 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1436306777899.jpg
64 KB, 700x990
>>46511616
>“We... tried...”
>“And if you hadn't,” the CNO says, “two MPs would be telling you to put all your shit in a cardboard box right about now.”
Well at least there's that
>>46511661
>EVEN CNO IS WONDERING WHEN WE'RE GONNA FUCK ARIZONA
>>
>>46511688
>[ X ] Call for help. Call ANYONE. [write-in who to call]
ESSEX PLEASE COME SAVE US
>>
File: 1433396362213.jpg (76 KB, 270x356) Image search: [Google]
1433396362213.jpg
76 KB, 270x356
>>46511688
>ACQUIRE GOTO. ACQUIRE BOOZE. ENJOY YOUR LAST NIGHT AS A SINGLE MAN IN HIS ARMS
hahaha!
>>
>>46511688
>[ ] Call for help. Call ANYONE. [write-in who to call]
Fuck it, let's call our mom
>>
File: barmaid prinz.png (475 KB, 680x980) Image search: [Google]
barmaid prinz.png
475 KB, 680x980
>>46511688
>[x] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]

DRINK
>>
>>46511688

Time to call up HR for a meeting.
>>
>>46511635
Well played Hamp.
>>
>>46511688
>>46511740
>So, there's this girl...
Oh I love it, +1
>>
>>46511688
>[ ] Call for help. Call ANYONE.
BOTTLE SHOP I NEED ALCOHOL STAT
>>
>>46511688
>[ ] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]
Settle inland dry docks to fix chuuniboats.
>>
>>46511688
>[ ] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]
Meet your staff.
>>
Did the Admiral just order us to dick Arizona? And maybe Shoukaku?

Can he even do that?
>>
File: descartes.jpg (73 KB, 476x484) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
73 KB, 476x484
>>46511688
>whatever she wants, you give it to her
YOU HEARD THE MAN
TIME TO GO GIVE HER THE D
THAT'S AN ORDER SAILOR
>>
File: 1453345139342.jpg (179 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
1453345139342.jpg
179 KB, 531x800
>mfw the Arizona Route has been locked by God
>mfw Bentus and the shoucucks have been rekt
>>
>>46511688
Hate we need the strong stuff, must forget everything.
>>
>>46511688
>[x] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]

DRINK
>>
>>46511688
>>
>>46511688
>[x] ... that did not just happen. This is not a thing that happens in the Navy. There are ways around this, and you know them, very well.
>>
>>46511688
>>46511735
I'm voting for Essex because we need to vent at her for what she did.
>>
File: =3 pomf! Suzuki edition.png (634 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
=3 pomf! Suzuki edition.png
634 KB, 800x450
>>46511688
I'm too sober for this shit. Call in the ensign and ask for a bike so we can ride into a side railing and break our bones.
>>
>>46511688

Research how to make Cupcakes.
>>
>>46511794
There's certainly nothing saying he can't.
>>
>>46511688
>>46511740
+1 to calling our Mom.
>>
>>46511688
DRINK
>>
>“My point, Admiral, is that you will keep those shipgirls in general happy - and Arizona in particular.”

You heard it, everyone. Orders from God Himself to bang the shipgirls.

Let's get busy.
>>
File: edsall3.jpg (297 KB, 1024x810) Image search: [Google]
edsall3.jpg
297 KB, 1024x810
>>46511688
Call Edsall. SHE'LL HELP.
>>
Yes, because us pursuing Ari after we're ordered to by a CO is going to go over so well with her...
>>
>[x] ... that did not just happen. This is not a thing that happens in the Navy. There are ways around this, and you know them, very well.
>>
>>46511688
WHAT. WHAT.
>>
>>46511688
>>
>>46511654
No shit sherlock!

>>46511688
Is this where the planefag (tm) brand routelock comes in?
>>
>>46511688
>>46511771
>Hey, Mom? You still have that recipe for your cupcakes?
>>
>>46511688
>[ ] ... that did not just happen. This is not a thing that happens in the Navy. There are ways around this, and you know them, very well.
>[ ] Call for help. Call ANYONE. Naka.

It's about time we check on her too.

Failing that, we get Goto and go get shitfaced. Worked well last time.
>>
>>46511794
He can't. That's what the first option is about.
>>
>>46511688
Our HR and Goto
>>
>>46511688

--> Arizona. May as well tell her the good news, get it over with and break-in your desk. And chairs. And walls. Maybe the window too.
>>
>America Calls For Aid (And tells Goto that he can probably do the horizontal mambu with Kongou now)
>BOOZE
>BOOZE WITH ARIZONA AND NAKA
>Write note to self to tell Staff to choose a ship that is happening online and on-base and support it to get public used to the idea the girls have love/sex lives.
>>
>>46511688

>laughs uncontrollably
>runs out of breath, keeps laughing
>turning blue in face, still laughing
>guts are hurting
>laughter still ongoing

[ ] Call for help. Call ANYONE. [Harder. Time for him to repay a favor...]
>>
File: secnav rubber duck.png (22 KB, 676x399) Image search: [Google]
secnav rubber duck.png
22 KB, 676x399
>>46511806
>mfw the Arizona Route has been locked by God
>“My point, Admiral, is that you will keep those shipgirls in general happy - and Arizona in particular.”

Routelocking this early? And locking out all those wonderful saltlicks? AHHAHAHAHAHA

Also speaking of SecNavs having a sense of humor, see pic attached
>>
>>46511806
Nah. That was an appendum to the main one which was keep shipgirls happy.

If more than one wants the settle D, they get the settle D.
>>
File: catroulette.jpg (23 KB, 381x411) Image search: [Google]
catroulette.jpg
23 KB, 381x411
>>46511688
call our computer nerds and find out how bongou got onto the interbutts in the first place. she's like 200 years old, she should have been using a clockwork cine cam and storyboards.
somebody set this up.
shit rolls downhill.
>>
>>46511688
> [X] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later.
> [X] Look into the possibility of an inland dry dock to fix Tatsuta

Save the Chuunibote.
>>
>>46511688
>“Yes, Settle. That *is* an order. Whatever she needs, whatever she wants, you give it to her.”
>>46511852
We've already been stuck falling for her.
CNO just kicked away our desperate handholds
>>
>>46511688
>[o] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]
>>
>>46511688
>*shouldn't have to.*
That is never fun to hear.
>>46511688
>[x] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [Don't we have something from Mare Island to look at?]
>>
>>46511891
Fleet End a go.
>>
>>46511688
>[ ] ... that did not just happen. This is not a thing that happens in the Navy. There are ways around this, and you know them, very well.
>>
>>46511616
>>[x] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [Don't we have something from Mare Island to look at?]
>>
[X] Call for help. Call ANYONE. [Goto] He's likely the only one that won't just laugh at us. He's likely in the same boat as us after all.
>>
>>46511688
>Lie down
>Try not to cry
>Cry a lot.
>>
>>46511688
[ ] ... that did not just happen. This is not a thing that happens in the Navy. There are ways around this, and you know them, very well.
>>
>>46511688
>>46511819
>Settle inland dry docks to fix chuuniboats.
This.
>>
>>46511688
Hamp can fix this, and if he can't maybe being ambiguously gay with him in front of a camera will solve the people shipping you with Gato! If nothing else he should be able to shoot down your super bad ideas quickly. He's not Naka but she has her own shit to deal with.

[ ] As a prank in your ongoing back and forth with Naka hire a wedding planner to talk with her and Harder.
>>
>>46511688
CALL SHOUKAKU. WILL HAVE TO KEEP BOTH OF THEM HAPPY.
>>
>>46511688
[ ] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]
>>
File: Planefag at a party.gif (729 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
Planefag at a party.gif
729 KB, 500x359
So about that Pirate/Merc end guys.
>>
>>46511688
>>
>>46511919
>mare island

ah
hahah

ahah

ahahahahah

ahahahhahahahaha
>>
>>46511891
It may not be a routelock but m8 you just kicked one of the last few excuses Settle had away from him
>>46511943
We sent them an email, but no response back yet
>>46511688
>MOMMA!
>>
>>46511688
>>
File: abyssal naka 2.png (1 MB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
abyssal naka 2.png
1 MB, 636x900
>>46511654
>that picture
I feel incredibly bad for this cat.

>>46511688
>[x] Call for help. Call ANYONE. Naka.
We need Naka's gracious wisdom and commentary.
>>
>>46511966
>shipping you with Gato
HARDER IS NOT FOR MANLEWDS
>>
>>46511966
Being ambiguously gay on camera is only going to fuel the goto shippers.
>>
>>46511891
How can it not?

>Shokaku hardly any screen time
>Everyone in the goddamn base pushing towards Arizona with her getting the lion's share.

I'm getting SWQ flashbacks.

Hard to take your word, Mr. "I will finish SWQ"
>>
>>46511688
Mare Island/Higgins or Booze.
>>
>>46511891

>Sense of humor.

Oh fucking christ don't go looking for that.
>>
>>46511886
>(And tells Goto that he can probably do the horizontal mambu with Kongou now)
Oh fuck we're right.

>[ ] CALL GOTO
Gotta bring him the good news and a box of scotch.
>>
>>46511988
Oh look I was right, Higgins was waiting for the opportune romantic comedy hijinks moment to come back
>>
>>46511988
UNDOMESTICATED EQUINES
>>
>>46511688
>>
>>46511688

We have the chance to look into this, lets use it before it slips away.
>>
>>46511688
Mare Island/Higgins.
>>
>>46511988
Don't tell me they accidentally rekt Higgins' keel.
>>
bama when

I need my ray of southern sunshine
>>
>>46511688
>[ ] Call for help. Call Harder
Before we do anything, we need to make sure that shipsluts are more slut than ships where it counts. And who better to confirm that than the manlet?
>>
>>46511688
>[o] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]
>>
>>46511988
Fuck is that not how its spelled? Fucking Higgins drydock, that place.

>Captcha is all the coffee... captcha, that ain't coffee it's lightly caffeinated sugar and cream.
>>
>>46511688
And the CNO just waived the fraternization regs. Which, presuming SecNav backs him (which he will, duh) he can actually do. And there is a zero percent chance Arizona won't find out about it.

Wat do?
>>
>>46511988
Can we UPS Tenryuu and Tatsuta to them for them to fix?
>>
>>46512066
Drink.
>>
>>46508287
>Now I'm no fly boy but I've treated my fair share of them over the years and I'm pretty sure that if they could fighter pilots would marry their damn planes. It's actually kinda disturbing.

Uh. You are more right about that than you could know. Someone... someone show him [ENGINE SCREAM.] I dare not. I can't. I can't even look at the thumbnail.
>>
>>46511688
>you give it to her

HE MEANS THE DICK
>>
>>46512077

And then go around base banging all the shipgirls.
>>
>>46512064
So how many new holes you and your boss just tear? They going to be able to walk within a week?
>>
File: Burning.png (2 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
Burning.png
2 MB, 1920x1040
China will not soon forget your intransigence!
>>
>>46511806
MWHAHAHA. If only I still gave a fuck.

Playing a game, barely watching the thread and still laughing myself hoarse.
>>
>>46512064
>Fuck is that not how its spelled? Fucking Higgins drydock, that place.
Oh, no, you're right. I'm just laughing to myself because I'm a prick that knows something everyone else doesn't.

>>46512071
>Can we UPS Tenryuu and Tatsuta to them for them to fix?

As a matter of fact, you probably can!
>>
>>46511688
Iku knows all about fuckin, call her
>>
>>46512064
No, you spelled it right. He's just doing the thing where he laughs/giggles ominously at a post to spook us
>>
Okay, it looks like I'm not banned?
At least according to 4chan's website I'm not banned.
I think I must have been put in the queue by a janitor, but a mod decided not to?

Oh well.

>>46511891

>those shipgirls in general happy
>those shipgirls

Did you really just give them a carte-blanche for a harem end?

I knew you were a haremfag, but not to the point of shoving it into your quests.

By the way, how is it in that blanket fort of yours? I'm guessing you're hiding in there right now?
>>
File: 1438515470083.jpg (102 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
1438515470083.jpg
102 KB, 640x420
FLEET END IS SANCTIONED
>>
>>46512105
>attacking sovereign US territory

break out the nukes
>>
>>46512058
Maybe see about converting reservoir or similar into temp drydock. It isn't like you need to fix a battleship or carrier in it.
>>
>>46512113
OK

>CHECK HOERS AISLE EMAIL
>SEE IF THEY HAVE ROOM TO FIX AND UPGRADE CHUUNIBOTES THERE
>>
>>46511688
>>
>>46511688
>>
>>46512140
MODS = GODS

Oh I'm just kidding, it's just janitors that are fags.
>>
>>46511688
>[x] Pick up some baking supplies and muffin pans

GOTTA BE PREPARED.
>>
>>46512100
A few, for a variety of things.
>>46512113
Ah I see.
>>46512121
I guess it's a good thing I don't spook easily anymore.
>>
>>46511688
>>
File: NEAT.png (101 KB, 304x244) Image search: [Google]
NEAT.png
101 KB, 304x244
>>46512105
>>
>>46511688
samefags are out in force it looks like.
>>
>>46512066
Also, when Kongou finds out I pity the Chief of the Maritime Staff - because does anyone seriously think she won't be pushing for the same waiver?
>>
File: 1353025901100.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1353025901100.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>46512140
>even anon thinks Catte's a girl.

I told you. I told you, but you didn't listen. The Macs? The skinny jeans? That desire to be swept off your feet by a hero?

Mmm. Mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>46512113
[X] THIS FIRST, BED WARMER SECOND
>>
>>46512105
>>
>>46512105
>Chinks attack

Great work by the way.
>>
>>46511688
>[x] Prepare to field infinite "Bun in oven" jokes from the usual crowd
>>
File: happybam.jpg (978 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
happybam.jpg
978 KB, 2000x2000
Howdy y'all. Apologies once again for taking so long, but I should have a new chapter of Stacked Sodak edited and ready by Saturday.

I hope this will tide y'all a bit till then.
>>
File: NEWTYPES ON MOTORCYCLES.png (840 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
NEWTYPES ON MOTORCYCLES.png
840 KB, 1000x562
>>46512105
>Reagan on fire
What madness is this
>>
>>46512204
>>46512140
It's like watching a game of gay chicken except the participants are coming at it from different angles so they'll never actually crash together so it just keeps going on and on.
JUST FUCK ALREADY
>>
>>46512204
>I told you. I told you, but you didn't listen. The Macs? The skinny jeans? That desire to be swept off your feet by a hero?

I need pics.

Pics of Neco butt in skinny jeans.
>>
File: a boner to be proud of.png (338 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
a boner to be proud of.png
338 KB, 500x376
>>46512225
ROOOOLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIDEEEEEE
>>
>>46512105
Have I ever told you're awesome Artfag? Thanks for the artwork!
>>
>>46512225
Cute.
I should probably read those sometime
>>
File: greece reeeee.jpg (40 KB, 332x363) Image search: [Google]
greece reeeee.jpg
40 KB, 332x363
>>46512240
>JUST FUCK ALREADY

Now that Catte has revealed himself as a female, my Greek soul no longer finds interest in the prospect.
>>
>>46512105
What are they going to do pretend they're competent at us? All their missiles are made in China. I bet half don't even launch right.
>>
File: GIRI GIRI AI.png (2 MB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
GIRI GIRI AI.png
2 MB, 1280x1440
>>46512225
GLORIOUS SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY
>>
>>46512261
>not likeing or wanting traps.

SHIT TASTE.
>>
>>46512261
Don't you have like seven other eighths that would totally call for boning anyways?
>>
>>46511688
>[X] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later. [write-in what to do]

Maybe also check up on the manlet, just to fuck with him a bit for going out against orders, and for then for getting a proper heroes reward afterwards.
>>
>>46511688
>[x] Tend to something else for now, and file this away to scream about later.
Get Baking supplies and call Arizona cause we

DRUNK BAKING
>>
File: planefag IRC reaction.png (199 KB, 527x216) Image search: [Google]
planefag IRC reaction.png
199 KB, 527x216
>>46512140
So I guess you posted this on SB for no reason...
>>
>>46512264
>implying this is any worse than Navy Ords
>>
File: 1459880695442.png (232 KB, 460x408) Image search: [Google]
1459880695442.png
232 KB, 460x408
>>46512283
>>
>>46512294
I don't think they'd be on time for the chuunibotes but it's still a good thing to get the ball rolling on.
>>
File: cole with a hole.gif (536 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
cole with a hole.gif
536 KB, 1280x960
>>46512113
don't tell me, let me guess. it's because.. they suddenly have a hull-shaped, sorta-fat-destroyer-sized vacancy?
how the dicks in an ass do you lose a ship that can't even FLOAT jesus fuck does it ever stop
>>
>>46512308
>the mating call of the planefag
>>
File: techpries.jpg (9 KB, 188x257) Image search: [Google]
techpries.jpg
9 KB, 188x257
>>46512261

Beware the Greek, for he is fickle with his power.

In other words, do we WANT him to develop waifu and abandon KCQ?
>>
Okay, I'm calling votes now, then I'm trying to figure out what to do with this clusterfuck of votes, hahaha wew lad
>>
>>46512326
>how do you lose a ship

When it turns into a girl and tries to book a flight to Tokyo
>>
>>46511688
>the CNO talking about shipping, but not the naval kind of shipping

What even is this world anymore? The fraternization regs are out the window now, so I guess we're allowed to give her the D?
>>
>>46512308
Yeah, I thought I was banned, since I couldn't post for a good 15 minutes? Turns out I'm not actually banned?

I linked that there after I shared it with the IRC channel. Now there's some sort of permanent record of Deme's panic and rage.
>>
>>46512348
Why not all?
>>
File: INTERRUPT FOR GLORIOUS RODINA.jpg (296 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
INTERRUPT FOR GLORIOUS RODINA.jpg
296 KB, 1024x768
>>46512350
>Higgins
>taking a commercial flight
The last thing a squid would entrust her life to would be the chairborne.

>>46512348
No escape
>>
So basically god told us we did a good PR move to show ships relying on us?
>>
>>46512353
>allowed to give her the D?

Possibly less 'allowed to' and more 'ordered to'
>>
File: 1443328415859.png (364 KB, 610x294) Image search: [Google]
1443328415859.png
364 KB, 610x294
>>46512353
Settle actually did a good job of keeping his powerlevel on check on that one. Instead, the use of this expression by the CNO only raises more questions!
>>
>>46512377
Basically.
Shipgirl Moe is a force for good.
>>
>>46512314
Eh, the chuuni's are more or less stable it seems, just in a living hell atm.

Tenryuu's biggest issue is her fucked up eye and leg damage, while Tatsuta's in really bad shape but likely won't die unless someone actively assists her.

Telling them we have the ball rolling on a way to repair them should at least give them a big moral boost and hopefully convince them(most Tatsuta) not to give up so easily.
>>
File: [SPELLCARDING INTENSIFIES].gif (609 KB, 304x355) Image search: [Google]
[SPELLCARDING INTENSIFIES].gif
609 KB, 304x355
>>46512377
Yeah.

He also told us SetAri and KonGoto have fan clubs now.
>>
>>46512225
>those hips

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET HOOOOOOOOOME ALABAAAAAAMA
>>
>>46512259

Straight up? 'Bama is the best writeups.
>>
>>46512378
guess so. Where's Descartes when you need him?
>>
>>46512225
Any continuation of Bama fix?
>>
>>46512416
Indeed.

And must remember to drop the trip again.
>>
>>46512411
Yeah, morale and psychology seems critical to shipgirl healing.
>>
>>46512414

He did not.

He said Settle x Goto is one of the more popular pairings.
>>
>>46512140
>the Catte came back the very next thread
There is no God.
>>
Essex is very moe.

There probably is a large group daughter zoning Essex.
>>
File: 1426200801844.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426200801844.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
I'm thinking of that doujin where the admiral has a timetable with all the shipgirls' exclusive time with the admiral for "being taken care of".
>>
>>46511688
>Go do one of those things that needs doing.
>>
File: 1459883285988.jpg (219 KB, 850x956) Image search: [Google]
1459883285988.jpg
219 KB, 850x956
Speaking of Tatsuta, you know who we should talk to?
Her quartermaster. That's the person in charge of keeping track of what shit's been fucked after the DC officer has finished trying to avoid catastrophe, right?
>>
>>46512396
yeah, I figured that Settle knows about shipping given his power level, what with him revealing it to the world on the stream having played Touhou.

I think he was just confused because he assumed the CNO was talking about the naval type of shipping and his brain couldn't process that no, in fact God was talking about the other kind of shipping that he is infinitely more familiar with
>>
>>46512450
he did slightly imply the rest I'd imagine.
>>
>>46512494
Digital Lovers.

Best doujin artist. Fuckers churned out literally over a hundred of them ever since RO days.
>>
>>46512450
FUCK
>>
>>46512489
Essex is for headpatting. It's only natural.
>>
>>46512520
What are you talking about. He was only helping them with their maint-

SHIT
>>
>>46512105
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>46512421
I've got more art of her, but I'm holdin off for sat.
>>
>>46512520
No joke, Digital Lover is some kind of machine.

I buy doujins at cons from dudes who say that they've met her in person at Comiket. She's apparently the nicest person ever. Based off of her doujin material, I can believe it.
>>
>>46512450

Not fucking surprised. They'd be fucking cute together. One of those nauseatingly fucking cute couples that dresses in matching outfits and holds hands and shit I fucking bet.
>>
>>46512353
it ain't even about the dick.
she was the most irrelevant battleship of the war, and then ALL battleships became irrelevant

she wants the flag. she wants to operate. get famous for doing stuff instead of -being- stuff. show the world she's not a floating nambu.
>>
>>46512591
What, DL is a girl???
>>
>>46512411
>Tenryuu's biggest issue is her fucked up eye and leg damage, while Tatsuta's in really bad shape but likely won't die unless someone actively assists her.
You mean her eyepatch? That's just her being chunni.
>>
>>46512610
Look at that art style.

That SOFTNESS.
>>
>>46512604
>nambu?
>>
>>46512558
apparently the Ronnie Reagan (CVN-76) on fire and about to get torped
>>
>>46512625
The original Glocknade.
>>
>>46512591
Yep, her stuff is generally vanilla as fuck, with a few exceptions in her RO days.

>>46512610
You'd be surprised how many doujin artists are actually female.
>>
>>46512625
The Japanese pistol that was made by a typewriter company and liked to explode.
>>
File: 1442714621826.jpg (169 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
1442714621826.jpg
169 KB, 700x355
>>46512421
Saturday, friendo
>>
>>46512615

Contrary to some fanart out there she actually is missing an eye. Something to do with a fucked up spotlight or something I think? Also she was literally blinded in the fight iirc.
>>
>>46512610
apparently so, but I might be getting them mixed up with some other super prolific doujin artist.

Pretty sure I was talking about DL with him when he mentioned she was a woman though
>>
>>46512642
I still miss the /ss/
>>
>>46512652
>>46512639
Thanks anons!
>>
File: Gekkan Teitoku Nozaki-kun.jpg (70 KB, 702x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gekkan Teitoku Nozaki-kun.jpg
70 KB, 702x1200
>>46512622
I've seen some artists who can draw in a feminine style but are actually dudes.
>>
>>46512642
Like Neco!
How many of our other drawfags are women too?
>>
File: Type_94_1835.jpg (53 KB, 544x363) Image search: [Google]
Type_94_1835.jpg
53 KB, 544x363
>>46512652
You mean this thing?
>>
>>46512261
Screw Settle/Ari, screw Young/Minna, from now on I ship PF/Catte
>>
File: 1443324524287.jpg (312 KB, 682x965) Image search: [Google]
1443324524287.jpg
312 KB, 682x965
>>46512665
>>
>>46512615
Thought it sounded like her other eye got kinda fucked based on the fact the bandages were covering *both* her eyes.
>>
>>46512396
I don't know enough about jets to fully understand what "a bit peaked" means, or what exactly is wrong with 7 engines working with one down (although I'd assume it's stability).

How bad is uneven engines?
>>
>>46512709
I thought Planefag was gay though?
>>
>>46512697
>>46512610
Wait, there are GIRLS in this thread????
>>
>>46512701

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
File: SpikeChunni.jpg (90 KB, 595x850) Image search: [Google]
SpikeChunni.jpg
90 KB, 595x850
>>46512665
>Contrary to some fanart out there she actually is missing an eye. Something to do with a fucked up spotlight or something I think? Also she was literally blinded in the fight iirc.
Could we fix her eye even if we wanted to? He eyepatch is pretty central to her image/personality.
>>
>>46512691
Also all that damn vanilla goodness with handholding.

And the little boy Admiral /ss/ goodness.
>>
File: 1449210897273.png (104 KB, 234x327) Image search: [Google]
1449210897273.png
104 KB, 234x327
>>46512709
ಠ_ಠ
>>
>>46512732
No, he's just Greek.
>>
>>46512735
no, you retard

I think the stack drawfag may have been one
>>
>>46512665
>Something to do with a fucked up spotlight or something I think?
She had a searchlight shot out during the Battle of Savo Island.
>>
>>46512753
Probably about as easily as we could fix Ari's voice.
Aka, not.
>>
>>46512730
The fighter pilot was being sarcastic as all hell. Yes, asymmetrical thrust is a problem, but when you've got *eight goddamn engines*, the problem isn't nearly as large. The engine running a bit peaked could mean any number of things, most related to gut feeling and such.
>>
>>46512730
It was sarcasm.
>>
>>46512730
Not very bad, but it's still one engine down.

The response of the jet pilot is meant to be sarcastic. His engine is just working a bit funny and not down, but it still is his only engine.
>>
>>46512507
Dunno about IJN, but USN decided its rating names needed to be special snowflakes. They gave the quartermaster rating to helmsmen, and called what every other branch calls QMs "supplymen".
Source: my grandfather was a QM2 in WWII.
>>
File: fap-now-kiss-l[1].png (377 KB, 1023x798) Image search: [Google]
fap-now-kiss-l[1].png
377 KB, 1023x798
>>46512732
And Catte is a trap. Everything works out!
>>
File: 1448138820792.png (822 KB, 833x719) Image search: [Google]
1448138820792.png
822 KB, 833x719
>>46512762
>>
>>46512730
>I don't know enough about jets to fully understand what "a bit peaked" means, or what exactly is wrong with 7 engines working with one down (although I'd assume it's stability).
>How bad is uneven engines?
one engine down is scary when you only *have* one or two engines.

When you have eight, it's less so.
>>
>>46512722
>>46512753
These Chunniboat pictures please me.
>>
>>46512763

Just Greek. Gays still have self-respect and disposable income!
>>
File: Tenryuu.jpg (397 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Tenryuu.jpg
397 KB, 600x960
>>46512802
Good to know, boss!
>>
>>46512722
I like this one because I always assumed there was actual damage under that thing.
>>
>>46512520
>>46512494

happen to know the name of the doujin off hand?
>>
>>46512767
I can assure you that STACK is an innocent guy.
>>
File: 1450659507097.png (290 KB, 694x890) Image search: [Google]
1450659507097.png
290 KB, 694x890
>>46512786
My scenario stands that we should talk to her crew, if we can.
Hell, Tatsuta herself told us that the girls only have a rudimentary understanding of how the whole ship-girl interface functions. She's not a doctor or a shipwright.
>>
>>46512753
>Could we fix her eye even if we wanted to? He eyepatch is pretty central to her image/personality.

Having a working eye doesn't prevent someone from wearing an eyepatch. She might however decide to troll people a bit by wearing it on the other side once a while and insisting it's always been like that.
>>
>>46512823
Just look for "digital lovers" and check the ones about KanColle. Can't remember the number, maybe 50ish?
>>
>>46512823
It's a series. Just search for "DL Action" on any doujin site.
>>
>>46512802
Looking for more ideas that may be worth the sparkles, eh?
>>
File: 1453346908700.jpg (355 KB, 682x965) Image search: [Google]
1453346908700.jpg
355 KB, 682x965
>>
File: tumblr_nqihlazdZP1u7jjrbo1_500.jpg (97 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqihlazdZP1u7jjrbo1_500.jpg
97 KB, 500x707
>>46512802
WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU
>>
File: SAVE ME.png (360 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.png
360 KB, 1000x800
>>46512795
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>46512823
Go search on sadpand kancolle + digital lover
>>
>>46512730
To second what >>46512775, >>46512780 and >>46512796 said, if the F-16's engine - its ONLY engine - goes from 'running rough' to 'not running at all', the pilot's only options are a dead-stick landing (NOT FUN) or ejecting and letting the plane crater itself. His sympathy for any multi-engine driver 'in distress' is going to be... limited.
>>
>>46512860

God DAMN. Maybe I need to rethink not, ya know. bending them over a fucking table. and a few other fucking choice pieces of furniture.
>>
File: 1446682867980.jpg (92 KB, 828x404) Image search: [Google]
1446682867980.jpg
92 KB, 828x404
>>46512862
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>46512891

Do it after they come back from their inland dry dock.

Celebratory romp.
>>
File: Project E 2.png (201 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
Project E 2.png
201 KB, 1000x900
So a little bit of news. Due to life and such Mr.Foxx is gonna have to drop Project E.

Nah, I'm just kidding April Fools! There's gonna be a new chapter today
>>
File: itstoolate.jpg (45 KB, 334x274) Image search: [Google]
itstoolate.jpg
45 KB, 334x274
>>46512762
You two are going to be shipped so hard now....
>>
File: 1445187519752.jpg (408 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
1445187519752.jpg
408 KB, 744x1052
>>46512891
Gotta get them fixed up first, unless you're into that sort of thing I guess. Any progress on that front?
>>
>>46512914
Is THAT elly? Talk about topweight...
>>
>>46512853
Something like that.
>>
File: charismatic-NO.jpg (56 KB, 410x289) Image search: [Google]
charismatic-NO.jpg
56 KB, 410x289
>>46512891
Maybe you need to rethink what three triple mk7 16 inch gun turrets would do to you afterwards, Zasshou
>>
>>46512919
Shut the fuck up fluff.
>>
>>46512927

Not my fucking field. I'll step in if I fucking have to, but it's not my job unless everything else fails.
>>
File: DatChunniStern.png (323 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
DatChunniStern.png
323 KB, 744x1052
>>46512802
CHUNNIZ!
>>
>>46512848
>>46512849
>>46512874

Thanks, I was trying nHentai but the search was having problems.
>>
>>46512930
Especially considering she's a destroyer escort. Maybe the spoopy bullshit associated with her aged her up?
>>
>>46512927
Well, they've got a bunch of extra holes right now.
>>
File: 4ed26e771d.png (66 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
4ed26e771d.png
66 KB, 438x400
>>46512952
Fair enough, you just seemed excited by that one brainwave that passed through about inland drydocks
>>
File: TenryuuSwimsuit2.jpg (2 MB, 1500x3000) Image search: [Google]
TenryuuSwimsuit2.jpg
2 MB, 1500x3000
>>46512932
>>
>>46512891
You might want to tell them that. After all, they were eye your man-meat before the battle.

Knowing that you still want to bend them over once they get repaired might be a pretty good incentive to them not to give up.
>>
File: recieve dickings.jpg (13 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
recieve dickings.jpg
13 KB, 640x480
>>46511688
>“Yes, Settle. That *is* an order. Whatever she needs, whatever she wants, you give it to her.”

Activate Plan D
>>
>>46512891

Could make for encouragement or motivation in healing faster. Just tell them that the sooner they get themselves back in shape, the sooner you can torpedo the both of them 'till they can't walk straight for a week.
>>
>>46512938

Like she's that fucking worried about it. She's a fucking Valkyrie. Men don't bed Valkyries, not without hero's blood. I'm no fucking hero, so putting two and fucking two together here, fuck you
>>
>>46512962
Reminder that Hamakaze is a destroyer and she's stacked like whoa.
>>
>>46512952
Yea but you're on cheerleader duty.

Make sure you keep visiting them and doing your best to keep them happy.
>>
>>46512930
>>46512962

I've been around for a long time y'know. Growing girl and all that, and I'm about as tall has that sub boy. I think.
>>
File: TenryuuMaxChunni.jpg (621 KB, 1200x1734) Image search: [Google]
TenryuuMaxChunni.jpg
621 KB, 1200x1734
>>46512932
I like this one. It's cute.
>>
>>46513018
A DD built more like cruiser,would board her and her sister Urakaze
>>
>>46512891
SO WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THAT "IT'S NOT RIGHT" THING HMMMMMMM
>>
>>46513018
DESTROYER>DESTROYER ESCORT! ESPECIALLY ONE THAT WAS SMALLER THAN A JOHN C. BUTLER CLASS LIKE SAMMY.
>>
File: 426870.jpg (72 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
426870.jpg
72 KB, 640x482
>>46512891
the condoms the corpsman hands out are to stop the spread of VD.
they do not enhance the power of your stick of wellness.
>>
>>46513031
So a shortstack.

And they said DDs weren't for lewds.
>>
File: Cardcaptor Nero.jpg (655 KB, 1273x1684) Image search: [Google]
Cardcaptor Nero.jpg
655 KB, 1273x1684
>>46513015
So says the Zasshou
You're worse than EMIYA
>>
File: 1440650130193.png (44 KB, 538x805) Image search: [Google]
1440650130193.png
44 KB, 538x805
>>46513018
Destroyer. Not a destroyer ESCORT.
>>
>>46513070

I have no fucking idea what the fuck you're on about you fucking weeb. Speak fucking English.
>>
>>46513074
But Sammy's a BB.
>>
>>46513015

>Hate not a hero.

SNRK. BWAHAHAHAHAH, ooh, oh you're serious. You do realise you meet all the technical and literal definitions for herodom, no?

You silly fucking Marine, God, how is it possible for one man to be so dull~? Stop pouting and just go have fun already.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.