[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fragged Empire PDF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Fragged Empire.jpg (11 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
Fragged Empire.jpg
11 KB, 197x255
Hey tg my friend just bought this game and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a digital copy of the book for free.
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sw6fu2e1536cyjp/Fragged+Empire+-+Core+Rulebook.pdf

Here you go
>>
>>46508460
Just skimmed this

Kaltoran the most Mary Sue of the races. It seems pretty cool though
>>
Thank you so much man, I honestly didn't think I would get anything back on this. My group are going to enjoy this I think.
>>
File: Fragged_Empire_Kaltoran.jpg (469 KB, 604x840) Image search: [Google]
Fragged_Empire_Kaltoran.jpg
469 KB, 604x840
How so?
>>
What is this game about?
>>
>>46509338
See >>46511856
>>
File: max19.jpg (12 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
max19.jpg
12 KB, 300x271
>>46509124
Damn! Anon delivers like a boss!
>>
>>46511894
Can't remember the specifics but the gist of it is this:
>Human race died out,
>Genetically modified descendants of humans live on (Archons) and create various species to carry on humans legacy (Kaltorans, Legion, Xion, Corporation)
>Archons have 'oh fuck' moment and tries to wipe out a particular race (Xion)
> Xion survivors flee and return ages later with backup in the form of their own army of genetically engineered soldiers (Nephilem) and wipe out Archons before fucking off without any reason, leaving behind the Nephilem.
>Various species have all out war until they just can't go on.
>all races slowly rebuild their civilisations and rediscover space travel.
>Currently truce between various races - some uneasier than others

It's an RPG with miniature based combat (which can be switched out for storyteller based combat if preferred)
>>
>>46509338
>>46511856
The Kaltorans seem to be the least Mary Sue because they're generally hated/distrusted by most of the other races, the genetic diversity is nowhere near as wide as the Nephilim so its harder to make them super special snowflake unless their flashback shit is all over the shop at which point the GM should probably start making them do some rolls to make sure they don't have a psychotic episode or something.
>>
>>46508460
Since it's already done, I'd like to remind you that there is a PDF share thread. That's where you can request needed pdfs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.