[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A GOT LCG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ambushmotherfucker.jpg (32 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
ambushmotherfucker.jpg
32 KB, 300x419
I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this. I haven't seen any threads on it while lurking.

I started my collection last week. Got the core set and "taking the black" plus "on the road to winterfell".
Any advice for deckbuilding or any good videos to watch people playing and learn myself?
I've played a couple of melee games with the mrs but this is my first proper LCG I could never get into Magic, Netrunner etc
>>
File: gcrown.jpg (17 KB, 206x287) Image search: [Google]
gcrown.jpg
17 KB, 206x287
self bump
>>
>>46508053

OCTGN is a good place to play online, and is simply a nice resource for deckbuilding.

Team Covenant might be a good place to find articles/videos.

The board game general might offer a more stable platform for discussing the game. Dunno if enough of /tg/ plays to keep a thread alive.
>>
>>46508230
I watched a few of the Team covenant videos but they talk really fast and just gloss over the cards and there's a few Tournament games posted.
I'll try board game general though as well. This is sliding pretty quickly
>>
File: 20160402_195857.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160402_195857.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>46508053
Robs gaming table my man.
Or try thronerunner
>>
File: Viserys.jpg (311 KB, 1017x1065) Image search: [Google]
Viserys.jpg
311 KB, 1017x1065
>>46508170
>-4STR
>>
Does the core set have 3 copies of everything yet?
Because that's easily the worst part about FFG LCGs so far, having to buy 3 of the same thing.
>>
>>46508739

>Does the core set have 3 copies of everything yet?

No.

>Because that's easily the worst part about FFG LCGs so far, having to buy 3 of the same thing.

Yes.
>>
Does any one else dislike that the tornament prizes are faction specific?
>>
>>46508739
>>46508814
And there is definitely some stuff in the core you absolutely want three of. Put to the Sword is the main one that comes to mind, but I know there are others.
>>
I'm pretty new to this game and I saw the components of the box and I realised this.

>there's very few generic troops
>game is geared to use uniques/named units (so in the very bad case they get killed well, sucks to be you)
>with effects of the named card or any unit pass 5-6 gold poopy milk is a must have in any deck (or at least I think that)
>Fuck BURN and everything related to them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.